Don's Stable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you are so wet", he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck me, Don. Fuck me now, please" I answered in reply.

With that Don pulled back the covers and I lay down as he moved on top of me. My legs parted to accept his body as he moved between my welcoming legs. It was clear that my surrender was now complete as Don prepared to mount me. There was no need for further foreplay – I wanted him inside of me and I felt the first pressure from his the tip of his erection press into my vulva. Then, in one smooth thrust Don fed the full length of his penis into me. And the sensation was overwhelming! Never before had I felt truly filled by a man as he bottomed out against my cervix. The pleasure washed over me in waves as I experienced my first full-on vaginal orgasm. I cried out in both pain and passion as Don began to thrust in earnest.

"You feel amazing, baby – so tight" he whispered. "Am I too rough with you?"

"God, Don, you're giving me so much pleasure! Fuck me. Fuck me!"

"I'm going to fuck you like no man ever has, sweetie."

And he did. His penis sheathed and unsheathed itself inside of me with the practiced rhythm of a man who knows what he was about. With each thrust the head of his cock smacked up against my cervix. Several times I winced in pain but without complaint. He realized this and thankfully pulled his sexual punch a bit while still gifting me with the fullness of his distended organ. Between orgasms I knew for a certain why Jan missed him in her bed. Don was a stallion – little wonder that he had a stable of women only too willing to offer their bodies up to the lustful needs of this stud.

Don rolled me on top of him in one motion and I stiffened as I felt him fully inside of me. I shuddered with pain as he helped himself with both hands and squeezed my breasts. Bracing myself against his chest I found a more comfortable position and slowly began to take charge as I moved up and down on his cock. I was in heaven and it showed.

"Baby, you are so beautiful" he said and I was too deep into my own pleasure to reply. I continued to take him as I wished to maximize my own sensations. He was totally into caressing my breasts and I was glad I could offer them to him. A woman knows when a man is into her and he was definitely enjoying all of my charms. We settled into a beautiful rhythm as I drifted from orgasm to orgasm riding him.

Finally spent, Don rolled me onto my back once more and pulled my legs back over his shoulder. As he took complete control of my body once more he began to pound me in earnest.

"I'm going to cum inside of you, Dana. I can't stand it anymore."

"God yes, Don, I want you to cum inside of me. Make me a woman! Make me your woman."

My body tensed as me prepared to fill me for the first time with his virile, baby-making seed. I grasped his muscled buttocks and felt his ass clench and unclench as he signaled his release. I wanted to mate with this magnificent stud. My body surged with desire. Don required very few strokes before he offered up the contents of his balls. As he climaxed inside of me, I sighed with deep satisfaction as I felt his body tense, knowing that at that moment his cock was sending out its first volley of sperm into my unprotected pussy. With strangled moans Don released the pent up contents of his testes into my body. I lovingly received each pulse as he blasted my cervix with gouts of his healthy sperm. This feeling was what I had missed all of my life – the sensation of being truly seeded by a virile man. In those moments Don made me his and I was so grateful to receive the liquid product of his desire for me. To be a woman at a moment like this was to know true bliss for this was a mating in the truest sense of the word. He was taking me fully and as I orgasmed in sync with him, my cervix pulsed and drew his life giving seed deep into my body.

Don lay on top of me for a while, his breath short and rapid. My legs were splayed open in complete open surrender as he finally withdrew his spent penis from my vagina. Despite my upraised pelvis a surge of his discharge escaped from my pussy and leaked onto the bed. As my body shifted every so slightly, I felt the wetness of his leavings against my bottom. I wanted to speak but I was so spent that I lay silently next to him, grateful as he gently held me close to him. He kissed me softly but with unmistakable passion and I returned it fully. For the first time in my life I was aware of the bonding flood of oxytocin surging through my body and felt totally connected with this man who had seeded me with his baby-making, live-giving liquid.

Finally, I whispered, "Thank you, Don. That was beyond amazing. I have never felt so contented as I do right now."

"Me too," he agreed. "We've made a fine mess of my bed though! Who sleeps on the wet spot?" His tone was playful and suggestive.

"I will," I offered. "I'm still leaking, I'm afraid," I giggled. "You must be drained!"

"For now," he chuckled. "Let's rest and then I'll show you there's more where that came from."

And rest we did as I fell asleep, sated and contented in his powerful arms. He woke me in the middle of the night and thankfully required little of me other than to spread my legs as he mounted me again. I was half-asleep and simply held him close against me, as he required only my pussy as a receptacle for his newly charged balls. Once more I experienced the pleasure of his release as he emptied his lust inside of me. And again I drifted off to sleep.

In the first light of day, as the sun began to break through the windows, Don once more took me as he prepared to give me his morning sperm. This time I responded as a woman should, urging him on to his own release as I again shook with my own orgasm. He caressed and suckled my breasts to heighten his own pleasure and then buried his penis deep into my body and seeded me once more. Don was insatiable but then again, so was I. I felt so bonded to this man. I felt what a woman should when she mates with a man and I remembered that Don had likely not just fucked me but bred me as well. I moaned with deep satisfaction at this thought as he filled me again with the seemingly inexhaustible contents of his balls. As I lay there sated with sexual satisfaction, I was supremely content to be full of this man's DNA – aware that tens of millions of his wriggling sperm cells were seeking out an egg – my egg. And I secretly hoped that they would fulfill their mission – and mine.

I spent a wonderful morning snuggling next to Don and dozing off and on. He surprised me with breakfast in bed and we chatted easily as we enjoyed a light meal together.

"Don, this has been the most amazing, wonderful experience. You're the most incredible lover." Don kissed me and smiled – he knew his talents. "I want very much to come to your bed again."

"And I want you to return, Dana."

I sighed with satisfaction, knowing that I would have this incredible man between my legs again. "So, if we do continue, let's be sure we are on the same page. OK?"

Don looked quizzically at me but nodded.

"I know that you 'date' other women." I paused looking for the right words. "I mean, I know that you bed other women. And I want you to know that I'm fine with that. Actually I am more than fine with that. Really, I think that it somehow heightens the erotic attraction I have for you – knowing that I am with a man who has that type of appeal for women." I glanced at his now softened cock lying against his thigh would stiffen for action with another woman. I shuddered as I realized that the beautiful erection, which had repeatedly been inside of me, would sheath itself inside another woman. His balls were already churning out a new supply of virility, which would be emptied into another woman's body. I wondered who – and when.

"Dana, you're different. That's for sure." He grinned. "Yeah, baby, I can handle those terms. Damn, you're not only smoking hot but honest as well. Okay, you're officially in my 'stable', baby. So, I suppose you're going to fashion your own stable, huh?"

It was my turn to grin. "No, I've got just what I want with you. So long as you make time for me and pleasure me, no other man will have me. Oh, there's no need to 'date' me either. Save that for the other women in your life. Okay?"

"More than okay, baby. Yeah, it's a deal." His cock began to stir and he took me in arms and kissed me with renewed passion. Well, I was wrong about one thing. The next woman to receive his sex would be me. He mounted me with an intensity that left me breathless and soon gifted me with yet another helping of his potent sperm.

Morning became early afternoon and it was time for me to dress and get about the rest of the day. As we embraced I whispered my desire in his ear.

"I'm yours whenever you want me. Let me know once in a while when you've been with another woman. I think it will excite me. No, I'm sure that it will. Okay?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, for sure. I'm seeing Janet tomorrow night. Should I call you afterwards?"

My pussy tingled with delight. "Yes, please." I'm sure this charged Don as well as his last kiss was the most passionate of all.

The rest of the day was lost in a languorous sexual afterglow. My pussy was brimming with his discharge and more than once I felt the warm dampening of his cum leaking from me. If he didn't impregnate me last night he surely would in the future. Would that be a first for him? I wondered.

Whatever we have isn't love. It's something better. But who knows? He'll never find another woman like me!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Big Cock Donna finds another big cock.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories