Don't Anyone Tell Sybille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were about to cross a line. We would be lost in what would follow.

Lena was enjoying herself. She stood to act out her story. "First, I showered. Then I covered myself with lotion. I rubbed it all over my boobs, my legs, all over my butt and... " she trailed off. She composed herself, offering a last whisper, "And my cock." Crimson faced, she sank to her chair.

Whoa. How could I have forgotten that?

"Your...?" I asked in feigned surprise. She clasped her face and rose from her seat. She was livid. She threw her hands downward and advanced.

"Here! Look! Look at me!" she ordered. She glared, raising her hem to display a considerable she-cock bulge. "And don't you dare pretend you didn't know! You and your big jiggling tits! What the hell do you expect?" All I could do was stare. And what a sight it was. Lena had her skirt pulled up with her throbbing cock tented behind sheer black pantyhose.

"Well, answer me!" she screeched. Lena stomped towards me, stopping to skid the table out of her way, removing the barrier between us. My seeing bowl spun and crashed to the floor. She palmed the sides of my head while straddling my seated thighs. Grinning into my face and trapping me between her powerful legs, she intoned, "You want me and you know it. You've been checking me out and I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

"No, I'm not into girl-cock" I stammered. She pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes in contempt. I was a damn lier; she knew it and I knew it. I was very into in her and her girl-cock.

"Bullshit! I'll bet your pussy's dripping wet. Maybe I should check?" she chided.

"No. Don't do it. Please don't," I stammered, attempting to cross my legs. My erection popped up from between my thighs. I blushed profusely.

"Look how hard you made me! And you're going to take care of me," she seethed, sliding her panties and hosiery down to release her aroused and wanting member. It sprang free to bob mere inches from my mouth. The fullness of her lusty invader hovered over my wanton cleavage, sending a single drop of pre-come from her glans to break free and vanish between my breasts.

Her downy ball-sack hung above the outstretched shelf of her pulled-down panties and hosiery, bringing to mind the most surreal of high wire acts. I furrowed my brow at the one testicle rising up above the other one, at a snail's pace. "Hey! Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you! Fuck you! All you fuckers are the same. You take people's money for screwing with their heads. Now how's about some lip service? Heck, maybe I'll even pay you." That last part really pissed me off.

I told her I was neither a prostitute nor a crook. "Sure you aren't," she cooed while twisting my nipples as if to adjust my attitude. Every time I would open my mouth to object, she'd try to joust her cock into it. Oh how she giggled.

I fought an urge to taste her dripping cock juices solely for my own pleasure, but instead I blanched with humiliation. I allowed her further abuse of me; it was fun, in a twisted way. I could take this from her simply because she was the lovely Lena, the object of my affection. Lena stopped torturing my tits to unbutton her blouse. I sat with renewed interest, lusting after her bra, her bra overflowing with her pushed-up titty flesh. She waited with her hands encircling her waist, looking off to one side, allowing me to bask in the glow of her immense globes.

"See? I know you love my boobs," she sighed. Lena grew bored while maintaining her begrudging attitude towards my pleasure. She smiled while closing her blouse. She made her cock swell obscenely, exaggerating the fullness of her glans. "C'mon. Do it and I'll let you look at my boobs again," she bargained. More drops of her pre-come slithered down between my heaving titties. I sat deep in thought, admiring the play of her fluid in my cleavage. She lifted my chin with one hand while sliding her other between my breasts. "C'mon. Do it."

Goose-bumps swarmed my flesh as I considered her offer. Not the money offer, not the offer of her titties; she was offering me her hard cock. I had never so much as even touched another's penis before, but this was different. I wanted her. I ached to touch her, to love her, cock and all. I wished I had a pussy to please her with. I made my decision. I closed my eyes, licking my lips seductively, leaning forward in preparation of pleasing my young vixen. My stomach lurched as I heard her gasp, "Oh god yes! Suck me! Take it!" Lena fisted her shaft while strumming her cock head across my lips. Her pre-come mingled with my lipstick, smearing red translucence all over my face.

I changed my mind; no way could I go through with this. I couldn't suck a cock, not even Lena's. I tried to voice my regretful second thoughts but was silenced by Lena stuffing her thickness into my mouth. There, in one motion, she had done it; I had my mouth full of her throbbing cock and I loved it. I savored her salty droplets as they flowed forth, causing my cock to twitch.

Lena moaned as I curled my tongue around her glans. I kept my hands on her hips as the slightest touch to my sex would have made me come. I moaned as my erection strained above my tensing thighs. Lena's titties juddered and quaked in her blouse as she face fucked me with abandon, bent on feeding me her thick, scalding ejaculation. She was making me work for it.

I moaned with bliss as I strained to anticipate her every thrust. She fucked too deep and bruised me, bringing hot tears of hurt welling to my eyes. I slipped two of my spit covered fingers into her rubbery anus to flutter inside her. She howled with lust and outrage through clenching teeth. I had invaded her. To control her punishing gyrations, I wrapped my arm around her backside and pulled her close. She pushed back, slapping me about the head and shoulders but failed to regain control. I lifted, with my fingers still in her hot little hole, raising her heels from the floor.

She moaned as I massaged her crotch teasingly with my thumb. I held her back so I could push the tip of my tongue into her cock slit. I sucked her, with my tongue and her cock moving as a single unit. The crest of her glans strummed my upper lip as she struggled to drive herself deeper. The knuckles of my fingers battered the ring of her clenching anus. While holding fistfuls of my hair, she could only fuck me with short, quick thrusts now. I let her all the way in and wiggled my nose against her soft pubic hair, toggling her rigid staff within my mouth.

Her balls drew up tight to my chin as she rose up on her trembling tip toes. She squared her hips to my face to deliver the last of her long, punishing entries into me. We looked into each other's eyes. I nodded with encouragement, she with weary gratitude. Soon the dam would burst. Soon she'd squirt for me. Soon she'd feed me her cream.

"Keep sucking! Oh god! Don't stop! Oh fuck I'm gonna come baby!" Before she could, a thunderous implosion resounded, accompanied by a flash of sulfurous light. With her cock still hot in my mouth, I looked up at her with pity, knowing we'd gone too far. Lena blinked with confused frustration, fixated on what stood behind me. She said hoarsely, "What the fuck? Oh god, no."

Lena stepped back, depriving me of her forbidden fruit as I pulled my fingers from her backside. The residing spirit had intervened. Lena was being shoved, forced up the stairway by this malevolent being. Lena's heels clattered along the hardwood, her feet scarcely feeling weight. I followed behind, in dumb obedience.

"Bare yourselves," uttered our captor. We undressed.

Lena did a double take, in appalled confusion, at my cock. She whispered, "You have one too?" How it pained me to see the pleading in her eyes. Our tormenter knelt, stroking her chin, regarding our flaccid cocks with mock curiosity. She flashed us a derisive smile.

"On the bed, slaves. You are my flesh. Do for me."

Lena had lost control of her actions. She was a mere puppet, her will lost to the powers of the entity. Although her eyes glowered with refusal, she was doomed to obey. I resigned to follow the will of my tormenter. We knelt, facing each-other as our mistress stood with parted legs between us. I obediently leaned forward, tipping my head back to pleasure her dreaded pussy, suckling at her well remembered sex spur within its hooded folds.

Our tormenter reached back to initiate Lena's submission by forcing her face between the sublime ovals of her huge red buttocks. Lena struggled, only to receive a searing slap of our tormentor's tail. The tail's next function was to hold Lena's head firmly in place, forcing her to perform the most profane of kisses, beginning oral worship of a most foul orifice. My heart sank amid her wretched sobs of humiliation. Our tormenter fairly vibrated with delight at our efforts. She sighed loudly, gusting forth with soaring melodies.

"Ah, how you do please me!" cried our tormentor. "Now serve me." With that said, she threw us onto the bed, scissoring our legs, slamming our crotches together. Lena looked straight up in mortified resignation as I watched with meek despair. This creature, this force of supreme femininity, willed our cocks back to full readiness. The sight our pressed together staffs in her hands caused her to laugh, musing over the possibilities. "Oh, you wouldn't... really?" I wondered. She leered in comprehension, nodding a certain 'Yes'.

Lena and I shivered, trembling at our mistress' tongue flowing all over our erections. We gasped and lifted our hips when our tormenter sucked our joined penises into her hot mouth. Locks of her raven hair veiled the sight of her lips and tongue deftly caressing our cock flesh. Only visible was the bobbing of our tormenter's head while feeding on our pre-come, on our life energy, consuming us with her greed.

She drew a cord from her corset and lashed our bulging shafts together. Having fastened them with an intricate knot, she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Lena writhed, making our cock heads' ridges and clefts intermingle roughly, all slick and in want. Our tormenter mused at her, mocking her before squatting down. She persuaded our mushroom-esque glans into her horny fissure. She drove her hips down ecstatically, dropping her head to witness the novelty of two throbbing members shuttling into her nasty mound.

Her wings flapped with her every thrust. I could feel the distinct rolling of Lena's sex shaft against my own as we serviced our captor. Lena twisted her hands amid the bed-sheets. Her hips thrashed, urging me to join in tempo. Our tormenter's thrusts were echoed by our own, by that of her prey. It served to excite her, speeding her vulgar assault.

Lena's cock pulsed along side mine, signaling climax. We came hard, filling the sex of our tormenter with abundance. She hissed in satisfaction. Her pussy clenched around our cock bases, pulling our backsides from the mattress as she started to stand. She dropped back onto us, slamming us onto the bed. Lena tried raise her head but could only slump back in exhaustion. The creature had drained us. We slept.

I awoke to find our tormentor unravelling the cord from our staffs. Her motions were hurried but efficient in freeing us. Lena was stirring to wakefulness, causing my concern over her possible hysterics. The spirit caught me watching Lena and tossed me a knowing glance. The spirit's skin had faded to a dull shade of ochre, no longer frightfully red and glowing. I was relieved to see her more calm now; she was calm but aloof. She spoke.

"You served me well, slave." I had nothing to say as I studied how she perched on the bed, all coy and sexy with her legs folded sideways, with her womb filled with stolen sperm. What I believed to be an imp emerged from behind her. I sat up, startled at his odd appearance. He looked to have skin made from the bark of a tree. His beady little eyes gleamed under heavy brows. He spoke.

"We are done with the both of you." The little guy's voice was not as much intimidating as it was irritating.

"But what exactly have you done with us?" I said, bristling at my own voice. I felt empowered. I was back to controlling my speech.

She and the imp exchanged glances. She rolled her eyes and nodded, then left us, dragging Lena's limp body away with her. "Those of your ilk cannot address her. I'll talk." He continued, "You were born as a result of my goddess. Lena is of my goddess also. She needed to harvest you both to make a child of her own.

""What about the other times?"

"Oh, that. She must maintain strength. She speaks well of you, she cares," he explained. A silence followed. His face softened as he offered, "I have permission to tell of your own child."

"What child?" I rasped.

"Your last time of lone service to goddess was special. It was done for your former girlfriend. The line must to go on."

I clenched my fists with impotent rage. "Line? You mean one of you touched my ex?" My anger amused him. Oh how I loathed him.

"She never felt a thing. Nothing bad anyway. She knew only of dreaming, dreaming of you. We do specialize in the broken hearted you know," he cajoled.

"And one of you was with to my mother?" I fumed.

"Well yes, but that is old business," he shrugged. He farted. I ignored it, much to his dismay.

"I love Lena," I stated, bluntly.

"No you don't. We messed with your minds. We had to. Besides, Lena is nothing but trouble. She was sort of an experiment on our part. Her mother went crazy trying to figure out why Lena had to be born different. Psychics robbed her blind. Then she killed herself," he explained, coolly. He kept staring, blinking at me, like a sick toad.

He licked his lips. With his eyes gleaming at my breasts, he told me, "You cannot keep our gifts. You will never be a woman. Take a last look at your body. We must change you back."

I dropped my head in silent acceptance. "What about Lena then?"

"I do hate to tell you this, but there is one other thing. Lena is the result of your dalliance with my goddess, some twenty years ago. She is your daughter." He didn't hate telling me. The fucker loved it. I thought he'd do a happy dance there for a second.

"What! What have I done...?" I sobbed. "Are we going to Hell?" My stomach churned.

"You must understand you were born to one day return to our realm, both of you. Those who dwell above see your kind as an abomination." He spat. "Just for reminding me of that lot, no more will you be a clairvoyant. I'll see to it. Go now!"

When I awoke, I searched for Lena. I searched for her while weak and needing to steady myself, clinging to the wall moldings. I didn't find her, only her note. I studied her shaky chicken scratches, reading, "Goodbye Sybille with a dick. I am gone. Do not find me. If I see you I will kill you."

My body was all male again and I couldn't have cared less. I didn't want tits or ass anymore or anything more to do with any of it. Tits, ass, pussy, legs, panties, stockings, whatever ... Coming, sucking, fucking... just look where it had gotten me. I considered burning the place down. How'd that be for shedding light? Fuck this bullshit, I was outta there.

A new tenant took over my shop and I went on permanent vacation. I'd caught news of a story where a girl named Lena had crashed a stolen motorcycle. She'd made it half way to California before riding up a guardrail. She, the stolen fruit of my loins, was dead by misadventure. And in a rare display of grace, the press made no mention of her special feature. All they added was her last whispered words, "Don't anyone tell Sybille." I was flattered that she hadn't lied about her given name after all; one out of two isn't bad.

I chanced to meet my ex, months later. She was expecting a child. She was self-conscious and distractible, but healthy and lovable. Her radiant condition only added to her beauty. Clearly, she wasn't looking forward to becoming a single parent, but that alone wasn't enough to get us back together. I courted her like a gentleman to win her back; no tricks, no lies, no magic, just truth and devotion. I loved her again at first sight, especially her big belly. We've never talked of who fathered her child; I suppose we never will.

I moved in with her to live on her family's homestead, a place not far from where I grew up. We agreed on a justice of the peace marriage and got right back to running our sign painting business. It's not just about the signs, mind you; it's a 'Jack and Jill of all trades' partnership and we do fine. As for our child, she does fine too. We love that kid; only two years old and smart as a whip, only maybe a little too smart. I plan to keep an eye on her.

I named her 'Frankie.' I had to do a lot of talking for my wife to agree to that one. She insisted on 'Lena' for a middle name, although she can't rightly recall why. Crazy eh?... I guess I'd better keep an eye on her too.