Dont Ask Dont Tell

Story Info
Sexcapades in and out the uniform.
1.7k words
4.33
26.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Staff Sgt. Lee, can you please report to my office," called Chief Lewis as he entered the building.

SSgt Dena Lee thought, "This can't be good, if he is already barking orders as soon as he enters his office." Yes sir she replied. Dena finished soldering the wires and returned her tools to her belt. As she climbed down off the ladder, she could feel the men eyes on her ass. While she enjoyed the attention of being one of only four females that worked in her building and the only black female, she did not like being stared at and not taken serious at her job.

Dena worked hard to get her rank of Staff Sergeant after only 3 years of being enlisted in the Air Force. Dena worked equally hard to maintain her size 6 waist and 38dd breast on her 5 feet 7 inch frame. While she loved how she looked her tits made it difficult to find the right size camouflage uniform top as they were always too wide in the waist and difficult to stay tucked in. She was glad her Chief, rarely yelled about tucked in shirts because of their jobs.

Ignoring the looks, SSgt Lee knocked on the Chief's door and waited for permission to enter. "Come in!" he growled. Looking up to see it was SSgt Lee, Chief Lewis' face softened and asked her to come in and have a seat. Trying as hard as he could, Chief Lewis found it difficult to not look at SSgt Lee's huge tits stretching the material of her uniform. He could feel his dick getting hard just from seeing them strain against the buttons. Chief Lewis sat down quickly to hide his quickly rising cock and suggested SSgt Lee sit as well.

"I have to inform you that next week, you will be working in the Command Center at the Communications Headquarters for the next six month. As you are aware, it is done on a rotating basis and today your name was next on the list."

While SSgt Lee knew she would have to eventually take her turn, she did not at all want to go at this time. She was just getting used to her new responsibilities since becoming SSgt and relished having authority over some of the men who were older than she and hated taking orders from her. As she began to protest, Chief Lewis ordered her out of his office and told her to come back at the end of the week to go over the transfer of duties. "Yes Sir," she replied and left. "And close the door behind you!" again he growled.

As soon as the door closed, Chief Lewis immediately grabbed his cock and began to massage it under his desk. He hoped she didn't know how much he wanted to feel her tits wrapped around his cock and how he wanted to feed his cock in that juicy mouth of hers.

Returning back to the main frame and announcing her soon to be departure was met with a few groans from some of her co-workers while a few mumbled relief from having to take orders from her. Old Mr. Briggs patted her on the shoulder and said, "Ignore their asses. They just wanna get in your pants." She lightly punched him in the shoulder and laughed as they went separate ways.

On the day before she had to leave, Dena decided to stay late and go over her reports before submitting to the Chief the next day. As the last airmen left, Dena un-tucked her shirt and began reviewing her reports and detailing the open and closed trouble tickets. Stretching to relax, a few buttons on her uniform top loosened which she didn't bother to re-button as she was alone.

Hearing a door close, Dena jumped as she looked up from her paperwork. Oh, she groaned. "Sgt Jones. I thought everyone was gone."

"Sorry to disappoint you. I am on call and came by to get the phone and keys." Sgt Eric Jones spoke with nastiness as he stared at Dena. Dena attempted to dismiss him as she didn't appreciate his tone and she knew he hated her.

Sgt Jones didn't hate Dena but was angry that she got the promotion that he too wanted but would have to wait another six months. Sgt Jones voiced his dissatisfaction. Dena attempted to soothe is bruised ego by reminding him how they once were friends- "Eric, I'm sorry there were limited slots for the SSgt rank but you know I worked just as hard as you to get it." Dena lamented, "I wish we could be friends again because we were good together at one time."

Walking up to Eric, Dena began unbuttoning the rest of her uniform. "Remember, how many calls we were late getting to because you couldn't keep your mouth off my tits and your fingers out my pussy?" Eric wanted to stay angry but he could feel his cock betraying him.

As much as Dena hated the way Eric began treating her after the promotion, she still relished the memories of his thick 8 inch cock pounding her hot pussy and remember how he fucked amazingly well for a geeky white guy.

All too well, Eric remembered how he loved the contrast between Dena's mocha complexion against his milky white skin. He remembered how he felt like he was in heaven as he watched his cock probe in and out of her mouth. Pulling her up, Eric kissed her deeply while massaging her smooth melons in his hands. Pushing him against the wall, Dena turned her back to Eric and began grinding her ass into his cock. Taking his hands, she made him cup her tits. She moaned as he massaged her tits and kissed her neck.

Dena released herself from his embrace and led Eric to her desk. Dropping the rest of her uniform, she commanded to kneel and taste her wet, juicy pussy. "UMmmmm" she moaned as she felt Eric's tongue probe in and out her pussy. Eric loved the musky smell of her pussy when she became aroused. Soon her pussy will be very wet with her juice. The thought made Erik tongue fuck her pussy and suck on her clit even harder.

Dena felt her pussy getting slick with wetness. Her breasts heaved up and down with each breath of ecstasy. She craved the feel of his cock inside her but his tongue felt so good and she wanted to cum so bad. She knew if she came over his mouth he would take more control and punish her with his dick. Dena no longer cared and released her juicy sweetness all over his mouth and face. Pulling him up, she kissed him deeply enjoying the taste and smell of her pussy on his mouth.

Still leaning on the desk, Dena did not realize she activated the cameras inside the office and building. In their own world of hot sex, a video was being made of their sexcapade. Moving to the couch, Eric commanded Dena, "Now give me what I have been waiting for!" Dena happily complied by kneeling in front of him and hungrily devoured his cock, nearly gagging as she tried to take it all. Slowing her pace, Dena stroked his cock with her mouth as her hands massaged his balls. Eric smiled with satisfaction and raised his hips to meet her mouth. Each thrust of his cock in her mouth made Dena want more. She grabbed his ass forcing his cock deeper down her throat.

Dena loved that she could deep throat his cock. She loved when Eric referred to her as the Dick Slayer. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and knew he would be cumming soon. The thought made her pussy cream even more. Dena also reminded herself that after he released his cum the first time, he would be ready to fuck again soon after and she could not wait for the pussy pounding that awaited her.

Dena tightened her mouth around his cock and used her hands to help stroke Eric's cock. Going faster, deeper and harder, Eric's hips began to thrust even harder, deeper into her mouth. Eric moaned loudly as he released his milky cum in Dena's mouth and as she let some drip across her tits. Dena slowly licked his cum from her tits because she knew watching her lick his cum from her tits would make Eric hard again. Fingering her pussy, Dena mixed her sweetness with his cum and slowly sucked it from her fingers, enjoying the combines juices were such a big turn on for her.

Straddling Eric, Dena slowly lowered herself onto his waiting cock. Her pussy ached to receive his cock inside her. Her pussy engulfed his cock with ease. Dena found her rhythm and rocked back and forth on Eric's pulsing rod. Eric feasted on her tits as he grabbed her ass. Holding onto her ass, he thrust deep into. Between moans, he begged her to ride his dick hard and fast. Dena eagerly obliged and bounced up and down hard on Eric's pole. She felt his thick rod with each thrust, impaling her pussy.

Lifting her while still inside, Eric began to fuck Dena while standing, forcing his cock even deeper inside her. Dena couldn't help but yell with each thrust threatening to rip her insides. But it felt so good to her. She wanted more and begged Eric to fuck her from behind. She wanted to feel his balls slapping her ass as he fucked her.

Eric pushed Dena face down on the couch and raised her ass and proceeded to fuck Dena some more. As he pounded her pussy from behind, Eric slapped her ass and began to take his anger out on Dena pussy. Dena scream, "I'm cumming!" Eric ignores her and continues to fuck her. Ass slap- "I hate that you got promoted before me". Ass slap- "I can't stand that I have to take orders from you"! Ass slap-"I hate the other guys watching you and wanting to get in your pants." Ass Slap- "I love you dammit!" With that declaration, Eric pulls his cock out Dena's dripping pussy and cums on her ass.

Both satisfied, Dena replies, "I love you too."