Don't Be Late For School

Story Info
Little sister just has enough time for a quick fuck.
1.7k words
4.34
131.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

Authors note: just a short story, a bit of fun.

*****

The clock/radio alarm jumped into action at six AM, blurting out some Bryan Adams song. Eighteen year old Holly Grainger wearily rolled over and whacked the snooze button. She rolled onto her back and looked up towards the ceiling. Ten minutes later the scene was repeated, only this time a Beyonce song broke the silence. Again Holly hit the snooze button, more gently this time. She lay in bed for a couple more minutes. With a deep sigh, she looked down the bed, her eyes scouring across her naked body. She lifted herself up onto her elbows before sitting on the side of the bed.

"Ugh! School," she muttered to herself.

Before making the final step of climbing out of bed she looked back towards the naked man, lying fast asleep next to her in her bed. She stood up and walked over to the window, pushing aside the curtain to view the sunlit morning. Again she turned around, and, leaning against the curtain, stared at her lover. A slight smile crossed her lips as she thought back to their night together. She sighed longingly as she remembered the three times they had made love that night. How his cock had thrust into her, how she had sucked it, how he had licked her pussy, how they had cum together.

The last thought shook her from her daydreaming. She realized the room would stink of their sex, so she opened the curtains and the window, allowing fresh air and daylight to penetrate the room.

Ignoring the possibility of a neighbor seeing her naked through her bedroom window, the eighteen year old stepped across the room to the door. She opened it, as quietly as possible, and peered out into the hallway. She heard her parents talking downstairs in the kitchen so she crept out of her room, shutting the door behind her. She tiptoed down the hall and into the bathroom.

Holly stepped into the shower and turned the water on. She picked up the soap and lathered herself up. Her body was covered in the smooth flowery fragrance of the soap as she ran her hands around her body. The water ran across her back and her legs as her hands glided across her stomach and then her chest. She touched her nipples, feeling a pulse of electricity as she thought of his hands and then his tongue on her tits. Finally she touched herself between her legs, guiding the water over her pussy lips. She shivered as the water flowed over her, cleansing her cunt of their combined juices. Then she washed her hair.

Holly turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She dried her hair, and then wrapped a giant towel around her body. She opened the bathroom door, again checking the coast was clear before returning to her bedroom.

He was still asleep. She walked across to her dressing table, next to the window. Looking back at the man in her bed, she admired his naked body, lying on her ruffled sheets. His cock was soft now. The skin that covered it was wrinkled, not pulsing with ridges and veins like it had been last night as he fucked her so hard. She stood by her bed and stared at the penis, her hand slipping under the towel to touch her pussy. God she was beginning to feel horny again!

Reminding herself of her impending school day she walked over to her dressing table. She shrugged off her towel and stood naked before the mirror. She picked up a pot of moisturizing cream and began to rub some over herself. Her arms, her face, her legs then finally her breasts. She put on some lip gloss, and smoothed out her eye lashes and brows. She stood still and admired her nude body in the mirror. She was pleased with how she looked. Five feet six tall. Slim. Nice little cute butt. Breasts about the size of small apples. A handful. Pert and firm. Certainly she had never had any complaints from the man who still lay sleeping in her bed.

She again thought about last night. She knew it was wrong but god she loved it! They hadn't been discovered yet. Yet. They used to be so careful, only doing it when they were alone in the house but these days they were far more bold. He often spent the whole night in her bed. She was sure one day they would be found out but until then she was determined to enjoy herself as much as possible.

As she did this the naked twenty seven year old man in her bed woke up. He looked across to the teenage beauty by the window and sighed.

Holly sensed his state of life and smiled to herself.

"Have you been watching me?" she asked, without looking around at him.

"Mmmmm..."

"Do you like what you see?" she joked.

"Always..." he replied softly.

"So I see," she laughed, turning towards him and seeing his cock beginning to stiffen.

"Mmmm..Come back to bed baby. Just for a little while," he asked her.

"I can't. I've got school."

Turning away from him, she rifled through a drawer and picked out a pair of knee high black socks. She put them on. Then she put on a pair of lacy black panties and a short flared black skirt. There was a space of about ten inches between the bottom of her skirt and the top of her socks, revealing her smooth skin. Then she put on a bra, lacy and black, matching her panties. Finally she put on a tight yellow t shirt. Moving back in front of her mirror she began to brush her freshly washed hair. Her dark brown hair tickled her back as it brushed against the space between her shoulder blades.

In the bed, twenty seven year old Jack rolled over onto his back, his penis now fully erect.

He began gently tugging on his shaft as he watched her dress.

"That was really hot," he told Holly.

"What was?"

"Watching you put that cream on. Then getting dressed. Fucking hot!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah but you're a pervert," she retorted, gazing at him stroking himself.

"Are they downstairs?" he asked her, ignoring her jibe.

She nodded.

"Then come back to bed. Please," he begged.

"You've just watched me get dressed. And now you want me to take it all off again?" she laughed.

"Yep."

"You're impossible, you know that don't you?"

"That's why you love me," he joked.

"That's why I put up with you," she smiled.

"Bed?" he asked again.

"Can't I just stroke it for you?" she suggested.

"Only if you make me cum," he answered.

"Men! Never satisfied."

Holly padded across the room. She knelt on the end of the bed and shuffled up towards Jack's penis. She bent down but instead of stroking it she surprised him by taking it in her mouth.

"Mmmm...feels good..." he moaned.

She ignored him, continuing to work his shaft in her mouth, using her tongue and her lips. He placed his hands on the back of her skirt, against her ass cheeks, slowly pushing her skirt upwards. When he had pushed her skirt up over her stomach he tried to pull her panties down. Holly helped him, breaking off from sucking his cock. She stretched her legs out behind her, one at a time, pushing her panties off. She got back up, straddling him, her pussy hovering above his shaft. She lowered herself, using her right hand to guide his cock inside her.

They began to rock together as they fucked. Jack pushed her t shirt up and off then unhooked her bra. Finally he peeled her skirt from her body. Having got dressed ready for school, Holly was now naked again, except for a pair of knee high socks. She began to moan so he put his hand over her mouth, so they didn't attract the attention of the two people downstairs. Holly pumped her hips up and down, crashing against his cock as he thrust upwards into her pussy.

"Oh god oh yes oh yes oh oh!!" she moaned.

"God baby you feel so good oh god I love you!!" he moaned back.

"OH OH OH MY GOD OH YES OH THAT FEELS OH OOOHHHH!!" she moaned.

"OH HOLLY OH MY GOD OH YES!!"

"I'M GONNA CUM OOOHHHH!"

"CUM FOR ME BABY CUM OH OH OOHHH!"

"OOOHHHHHH!!"

Holly came. Then she came again. Finally with a groan he came too, sending his seed deep inside her. She collapsed down onto his chest and lay there for a few minutes. His cock, still in her pussy, began to deflate.

"Happy now?" she asked, playfully flicking his chest.

"You?"

"Mmmm...maybe...you made me cum you pig!" she laughed.

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time."

"Well I'm complaining now."

"Why don't you stay off school today? I've got the day off," he suggested to her.

"I can't. I've got exams coming up."

"It's just one day. You did last week, We can spend the whole day together," he said.

"Mmmm it's tempting but I'd better..."

She lifted her chest off his, exposing her breasts. He leaned forward to kiss one of her nipples.

"Mmmm..." she mumbled.

"I can play with these all day," he joked.

"You only want me for the sex," she teased him.

"Yes."

"You weren't supposed to agree with me!" she shouted, slapping him.

"Well do you blame me? You're so hot! I'm such a lucky guy, having such a hot babe for a sister," he laughed.

"And I'm so unlucky. Having such a pervert for a big brother!"

At that moment a voice boomed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Holly!! Hurry up! You don't want to be late for school," shouted their father.

"Coming dad!" she replied.

She looked down at her brother and smiled.

"Or should that be 'I've just cum, dad'?" she joked.

"And can you go into your brother's room and see if he's awake yet!?" her father continued.

"Ok dad!"

Holly looked back down at her brother, his fingers still toying with her nipple.

"Well...are you awake?" she asked him, raising her hips to separate herself from his cock, which flopped out of her cunt.

"Wide awake," he laughed.

She turned to climb off the bed. Her brother playfully smacked her bare ass.

"Now run along to school little girl!" he laughed.

*****

NOTE; in loving memory of MTC, my friend.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers