Don't Be Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, remember, the cardinal rule of Satanism is no stupidity...I wasn't going to be stupid again.

"Two families? Awww, you're such a romantic, baby! I should have known. I'll go for it, but know this...I'm so going to rape you every night when Katie goes to bed. I've missed sex with you so badly...just you wait," Megan assured me with a wicked gleam in her eye.

She wasn't lying, either. I don't know what she does with Joe, and frankly, I don't care. All I know is that for a part-time wife, she's not bad...not bad at all. The rest of the time, well, I have my fishing trips and my minnows...not that I really need to go on those, technically, but it's become a fun tradition for me. I never catch any actual fish, but I've stripped and undressed more than a few mermaids...from my secretaries to some local redneck babes, the ones with bikini tops and cut off jeans.

Most of all, though, it's for my Katie, and she makes it all worthwhile. Even more than bedding Megan whenever I do that, which is pretty great, getting to play catch with Katie, getting to go to her softball and soccer games, and getting to help her out with homework assignments, it's all worth it and I'd do it all over again...Thank Satan, I'm not an idiot...I know what matters, and even if it ends the moment that Katie graduates, I don't care...I can move on with my life without Megan, but I can never move on without my little girl.

Am I a wimp? That's for some to say and some to deny (the latter including me). I don't care. At least I'm not stupid. Thank Satan for that.

12