Don't Bite

Story Info
Aven learns not to bite her master.
1k words
3.88
40.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers

Aven lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, face turned to the side on the pillow. She awaited her master's arrival home, hoping that for the first time she would get some attention from him and be able to cum in a week.

What seemed like hours, but were only minutes, passed. She heard the key in the lock turn. The sound made her wet, and her juices began to flow. She listened to him take off his coat and throw it down across the couch, and then heard his heavy boots hit the floor. He approached the bed, able to see clearly in the darkness the form of his slut spread on the bed.

He ignored her, pushing her over to her side and laying down to go to sleep for the night. Frustrated by this she laid there sighing heavily, trying to get his attention. It failed; he merely fell asleep and did not wake up the whole night.

One and a half weeks later.....

Aven cleansed herself thoroughly. Her skin glistened in the light from the cleansing. She brushed out her red locks, and applied strawberry scented lotion on her crème colored skin. Her master loved the smell of strawberries, and every time he smelled it on her, the night usually resulted in passionate fucking, and exquisite humiliation, among other things.

She went to the bed and heard the clock chime as it went onto the eleventh hour in the evening. She laid pulled the covers to her waist line, letting the sight of her full breasts be known. She shut her eyes, waiting impatiently for her master to come home.

At 11:30 the key turned in the lock and opened as her master entered. He dropped his things by the door, and came into the room. Aven had left the light on so her master could see her fully. He ignored her, and stripped to his boxers and got into bed. He turned his back to her, and she became angry and frustrated. She needed his attention, and moved her head forward, and with her mouth sank her teeth into his back. He yelled out in pain, and twisted his arm behind him grabbing a handful of her hair.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, whore?" he demanded of her.

His reaction was expected but still she trembled with fear at the anger that fired up inside his eyes.

"Well?" he asked her again.

"I just wanted your attention, master," she said whimpering at the stinging pain that came from the roots of her hair as he pulled it up mercilessly.

"You wanted my attention? Well now ya got it," he yelled at her. He then go of her hair and reached around the side of her face, clasping her mouth with his hand, pulling her head back with strength that sent fear and arousal down her spine. He laid her on her side and slid his front to her back. He stroked her body firmly.

"Are you going to bite me again?" he asked her in her ear.

At this point Aven shook with fear. But her body fed off the fear and turned it into arousal; she could feel her pussy throb and her body began to squirm gently against him. She shook her head no.

"Are you lying?" he asked.

She shook her head no again, as his hand moved down to her hips and ass and stroked her firmly. He then let down a hard slap across her ass and she let out a scream of pain mixed with excitement.

"Do you like that?" he asked her. She nodded. "Do you want it harder?" he asked her. She nodded.

Smack! Smack! Both smacks were harder than the first and each one was followed by a muffled scream. He then let go of her mouth and flipped her onto her stomach, and lifted her ass into the air. He pushed her head down in the bed hard over her ear so all she could hear was the sound of her panic stricken breathing.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Harder then all of them had been and her screams had grown in volume too. He then soothed her red ass with his hand for a few minutes.

"Are you going to bite me again?" he asked her a second time. Aven shook her head moaning. "Do you want to get off?" he asked her seeing how wet she was. Aven nodded.

He slipped his two fingers down into her pussy and began to thrust in and out. He pushed down in between her shoulder blades with his other hands, throwing her weight into her left shoulder. She was so consumed in the feeling of her master's fingers that she nearly toppled off the bed. She soon regained balance, and began both moaning and screaming.

She moaned a please, and he asked her, "Do you want to cum, baby?" She nodded her head vigorously. "You can cum, baby," he told her deeply.

She let out a scream and her body shook all over as her body collapsed to the side. He sat there and watched his slave shake helplessly from the orgasm. He then lay beside her, and wrapped her in her arms. He inhaled her deeply, "mmm... strawberries," he said. She felt the hard on in his boxer begin. "Do you have enough strength, baby?" he asked her. She smiled and rolled over stroking his cock in her hand till he came.

"You know what to do." he told her.

She then slid under the covers and began to clean the bed and his cock with her tongue. When she was finished, she began to come up from the covers. But his hand stopped her with a thump to her head. "You can stay down there tonight and suck on my cock as I sleep. That'll teach you to bite me."

She did as she was told and sucked on his cock as he slept.

KayeRoiben
KayeRoiben
42 Followers