Don't Brodie, Be Creepy

Story Info
Brodie meets Creepy Cricket.
3.5k words
3.44
5.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elf girl blinks wiping snow off her clothes and face, having taken shelter from the storm that had just passed. Relieved the storm didn't last any longer than it did, she takes stock of her surroundings and that was when she notices Brodie. She sees the big blue huge hulking man/ogre/giant whatever. Sitting by himself on a tree stump out in the open all by himself. The elf girl recalls the last time she saw him, and the fool didn't do a thing when she and her friends from the village teased, threw rocks and hounded him relentlessly. Though he looks like he could swat away an elephant he did nothing and just cowered and showed distress. She rubs her eyes and just -stares- at him.

Brodie notices the elf girl staring... and thinks she looks cute... but looks around to see if there's any other people about. There's always others around. These pesky spawn from the village breed like rabbits and all look the same to him with their large green eyes and point knife ears that remind him of a tasty snack he used to savor in the summer. He hasn't had any since snow started to fall and though the cold hardly bothers him. The food that's available makes him miserable. It was one such moment when he is out in the open by himself wishing the snow would go away, when the storm hit and he couldn't see well know to get back home so just sat there on the tree stump and waited out the storm.

They call her Creepy Cricket and this little female elf is one little Firestarter troublemaker if there was such a thing. It seems they are all alone in the park. The spot they are in is usually populated by kids, teens and other habitants from the nearby village where the wooded surroundings provide both sturdy shelter making materials and good cover and concealability. The girl standing at 5'7 tall, curvy, wearing sneakers, black leggings and a green hoodie. Unmistakably it is the creepy girl from his neighborhood and Brodie the large blue goofy boy-ogre recognizes her. Countless times in the past, she has called him names and taunted and teased when with the other hoodlum delinquents from the community living in the woods near where his dwelling was built. Though she is alone this time, she points at him "Oi... Big blue smurf! Why are you so blue??" Instantly, she regrets mouthing off as an awkward silence follows her shriek. Usually there are others who join in the name calling and teasing. It quickly dawns on her that this time she is alone.

Brodie raises an eyebrow... wondering if this girl is making fun of him and of all the times something like this has happened, on this day, right after being windblasted with snow and other woodland debris, he gets a little flustered. The constantly taunted and bullied hulk's first thoughts ridiculously is to not be seen by anyone to be bullying a girl... a problem he constantly faces being 8 feet tall and over 300 pounds of muscle... hunched over while sitting... he stands up straight... once he has adequately assured himself, that they are alone.

Smurf? Who you calling smurf? You look like a jelly bean in that hoodie...

Now that made Cricket blush pretty hard! She was not prepared for a retort. Especially not for the crudest, vilest slang swear word for female genitalia in her village. She displays reddened cheeks and bit her lips. Then she points at him, and a bit louder this time and trying to raise the stakes, in an angry manner, yells "YOU! Take that back! Have you been watching me while bathed????" She heads over closer to him. Her features and shape and form appear clearer as Brodie now can see, tucked under her clothes she has a pretty big chest, and her cute butt wiggles and swings as she stomped her feet and walked briskly closer and between her legs he stares intently if he is seeing right, her tight clothes grip her body and reveal every curve and contour. The only thing going through her mind as she rages with anger stomping through snow is how the hell did this overgrown ape, bigfoot freak know she had a humongous clitoris!! Brodie has no idea why this crazy elf girl is getting so worked up over the word "jelly bean".

She moves right up to him and pokes his belly "I challenge you to a snow war!"... pfft... you could never take her seriously.

Brodie is awkward and socially inept and hates to find himself in this situation... He could just swat her with a swing of his palm but he will be accused and get in so much trouble for bullying. He just wishes he had ignored her now... but he can't... so he grabs the little cute elf girl "H-hey! w-w-what are you do-doing??" Cricket yelps! He carried her up easily, turned and rolled her into the snow. The stunned petite elf's whole body shivers from the cold and she gasps when she had her arms and legs spread out like a starfish while she was held in place in the snowball. She struggles noisily, fuming and shrieking "n-ngh!" wriggles and try to get free. Then she watches him walk off, "Y-yeah! That's right! Walk off, you coward." Blinks repeatedly when she sees him turn and start walking back towards her. She starts to look nervous and wonder what he´s going to do.

Brodie walks right back up to the snowball and starts wiping off snow around where Cricket's chest is. H-he-hey... s-s-stop that" ,Cricket yelps as he scoops some snow away from her breasts, she starts thinking she's completely at his mercy and he could just unzip her jacket and let her natural H cups come out from under her clothes and toy with her. "N-nghhh... " She glows red, blushing when she feels his big thumbs rubbing over them "s-s-stop!" pants and protests softly.

Now it looks like a female snowman. Brodie chuckles audibly having completely ignored every word said, uttered or screamed at him since he heard the insult "Smurf". "HeHe... cute."

Brodie gives the hooters a hoot each... with his large thumb n index. His thumb as large as most elf men's palm. Brodie then sees the large zipper shine with the reflection from the sun's rays and the big oaf gets the idea to unzip it so the elf girl will feel colder and learn her lesson. He pulls it down, like threading a needle but is taken aback when her large tits pop out bounce and wobble symmetrically and in a circular motion. He watches hypnotized. The more the boobs wobble. His eyes stay fixed and he is motionless.

Cricket gulps and blushes when he unzipped and let out her big breasts. She watches his eyes widen and focuses on them. Blinks a couple of times and then hisses "H-Hey! s-s-stop looking!" she try to wobble herself to roll over to hide her tits but... that didn't go well, he watches her breasts moving even more. Her body shivers and she whimpers, it's so cold and it makes her nipples harden quickly.

Brodie's tongue hangs out and he just makes a silly dumb sound, ooooohhhhh like the buffoon he is. His t-shirt starts to tear and his hulked muscles ripple and show as his t-shirt torn to shreds. His pants rip even quicker. Tearing through his cock erects and spears forward, getting caught between Cricket's tits, sticking into cleavage... but he stays motionless... It looks like the Brodie is hypnotized by Cricket's swelling beige pink tinted elf nipples...

Cricket's eyes widen with shock seeing the blue ogre all of a sudden tear apart his clothes and grow. When his heavy big cock lands itself between her breasts, she can't stop blushing and whimpers "H-hey! t-.t-take t-t-that t-t-thing o-off me!" Her mind races with thoughts and fear. What is he going to do? Will he cup her breasts and stroke his heavy big cock? Maybe he will even to ooze and spill precum under her hood over her chin and mouth. She starts to obsess with all the possibilities in her mind, she obsesses so much, as much as she would if they were actually taking place.

Brodie seems to be controlled by some unknown prompting. Cricket's thoughts somehow conveyed to him and each time she dreads and thinks of an action he is instinctively desperate to do it. His thick hulking hips move on their own and he rocks them, making his cockhead only just a little smaller than her large melons, rub and stab Cricket in the face, before stroking your cleavage and returning to poke her in the face again. Each stroke seems to make him ooze... more and more.

Cricket gets the best view of his peehole... staring back at her. She watches droplets of cum grow, bubble and spill onto your chest, smearing her face and clothes

Cricket coughs and whimpers when his cock head bumps into her face "n-ngh!" smudging gobs of precum on her cheeks, nose, well everywhere. Forced to taste some of his oozing cum and her hoodie drops off to show her cute face, dark long green hair and grey eyes "a-ahh... " tingling as she feel his hips moving, rubbing his warm meat between her cold skin to warm her up. She looks up and sees his cock move so well between her breasts. As his cock head comes closer almost every time to her face. She sees his peehole, so big and oozing that filthy cum of his... but it made her excited. Parts her lips and slides her long snake like tongue to whip softly over the cock head and flicks it to tease and poke the peehole.

Brodie lets out a loud groan, "Ahhhhhhh" and a smile comes on his ogrish face as he feels a little sensation on his peephole. right at the tip of it... a flicking , a teasing warm thing giving him pleasure when he brings his dickhead closest to her face... and then he stops rocking but instead keeps his cockhead planted at the area he gets tickled...

Smuuuarrcssshhhhhcchhh, the sound of his sticky cum laced peehole sticking to Cricket's mouth, the warmth from his huge penis steaming in the snow... the snow ball locking her in place starts to melt. Cricket's anime eyes open big...!!... with Brodie's cockhead covering half her face... her face is only visible, past her eye level from Brodie's view.

Cricket gasps! His thick hot cum shoots into her mouth, coughs and spit some out but swallow some. Moans when he place the cock head closer to her face so he only see her eyes. Moans and breathes in warm air. Her tongue flickers more and she tries to slink into his pee hole to tease him more, making sure he feels her tongue, twisting and turning and trying to scoop some more cum to slide out into her mouth for her to drink.

The snow ball begins to melt, and her arms free up and she move them up to hold his big cock and stroke it. Brodie is invigorated as Cricket holds his monstrous organ and drinks his man milk... as you taste more of it and as she tastes more of it, she feels his strength in her as well. Oh such magical nutrition. .His seed carrying his gene and his power AND his stupidity... Cricket comprehends all of it with her elvish intelligence. Then Brodie wants more of that tongue... he pushes forward more... forcing her to lie back and once she has nowhere else to go his cockhead pushes past her lips stretching her jaw open her shellshocked mouth opens up, completely filled with his cockhead.

Cricket whimpers when he moves himself over her to try dip his cock into her mouth which he succeeds in. Her response is muffled. "M-mmfhh!" She makes him feel her tongue slip in deeper inside of his pee hole while he uses her mouth. Moaning and feeling his big heavy balls rest against her chest and bump gently over her chin, they feel so soft and good. Brodie makes her take in more of his length into her mouth. She wants to scream but she couldn't.

Brodie drools from the pleasure he is feeling. Groaning like a fool... he squats over Cricket's tits. The round shapely big globes sliding outwards to the sides of her body as his balls rest in the gap. He is enjoying himself there is no doubt and as Cricket's nipples move away from his view, he regains some consciousness and realizes he is in a very good position smiling at the girl who called him a smurf. He enjoys watching her struggle to cope with his cock in her mouth...

"mmmm Smurf tastes good , doesnt it... hehehehe ." For once, it is Brodie doing the taunting. "Smurf 's mushroom... eat it", he taunts while thrusting in and out of her mouth.

Cricket looks up at him with her eyes half closed. She moans as Brodie bucks his hips to keep his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It turns Cricket on when she takes stock of the situation she is in. The big blue hulking neighborhood simpleton, village idiot using her throat and even her tongue for his lewd pleasure. Yet, she is afraid he might feed her too. From the weight of Brodie's nutsack, her fears are not unfounded. She gags again for the umpteenth time "m-mmfhh!" She lets him feel her drool coat his length and some on his balls.

Cricket hopes this will soon end... but immediately she is conflicted as the weather gets colder and she is kept warm from Brodie's pelvic dancing.

Brodie feels the cold blow against his blue body... Realizing his clothes are all gone. It is getting dark soon he thinks. He pulls himself out of Cricket's mouth and hears a really nice pop sound...

Immediately she gasps for air. He picks her up and flings her on his shoulder. Her head over his front side and legs hanging off the rear... Cricket's tits press against him... and he likes that feeling... he starts to make his way to his hut... not far away... his hut has a nice fire... he thinks of it as he walks off... Each step making Cricket's tits wobble and press against him...

His cock grows a little flaccid... Swinging with his every step... slapping one thigh then slapping the other leg that moves forward... Such a hindrance to walking... No wonder he walks slow Cricket thinks as she observes how it happens.

Seeing his huge cock bouncing around makes her think of his cock inside her pussy, moving inside of her but has its own will and over fills her uterus with his musky strong semen. She finds herself fill with anticipation and can only guess he is taking her to his hut. She hopes he lets her down to her side so they could warm up. The temperature dropping steadily every minute. Her hood was gone leaving her just wearing her sneakers and leggings which will be easy for him to tear off.

Brodie reaches his hut which is right in front of a huge rock... he opens the door and enters... and Cricket realises the front of his hut is just a wooden facade and his hut is actually a cave... there's a fire going, lighting up the spacious cavern... he drops you on the ground... softened with hay... but as he drops you... your legggins are caught to something and they roll and rip off your body... you land on the softened floor practically naked with a smattering of fabric around your legs from what was once a pair of leggings and stick your ass up right in front of him...

Brodie is fascinated and engrossed having never seen a pussy before... "hmmmmm" he mutters.

What is that?"... He roughly feels her pussy... pressing and rubbing it.

* Cricket "h-hey!" whimpers when he dropped her on the ground. Then heard the rip sound when her leggings get a big hole to show her cute ass but her puffy semi wet pussy. On all fours, her hips high up could feel him move in to feel her pussy "a-ahhh... " circles her hips and spread the legs wider when he rubbing over her lips and between, even teasing her clit "a-ahh... i-it's my pussy... Mmm... "

Cricket gets an idea "Mmmm... hey big boy... place your cock head over it, make sure your... cock head is aiming at the entrance." get a very, very good idea "then try to aim and shoot your cum... You'll see something good... "

Brodie replies "hmmm... Ok... " He holds his shaft in his hands and places the semi flaccid head near the most pinkish spot on Cricket's pussy... and presses it in with his thumb and feels a gush of liquid and hears a squish... his cock instantly stiffens harder than it has ever been... and he groans feeling the pleasure as his cockhead enters her. "Like thisss? Ahghhhhh"

Cricket blushes when he does as she tells him. Felt the heavy knob pushed into her and as he slowly pushes in his thick cock head. Bites her lower lip and lets out a groan "y-yes yes... a-a-ahh... n-now stand still... She rubs his cock... " lets him do that as she circle her hips and softly moves her hips, humping back at his cock and he feels her hot juices coating his cock head and his precum lubricate him in. Let's him hear the wet squishing noises when his cock head slides in and out of her but slowly pushes further in little by little. Cricket drools a little from it all and think she's very naughty now, but it feels so good when his cock slowly spreads her and to be the first he has ever explored.

Brodie gasps in pleasure. Groaning, feeling such wonderful sensations for the first time... watches amazed and overcome with lust and desire for her pussy... doesn't know why but he loves that spot between Cricket's legs... and watching u back herself into his cock... makes his cock swell even more and pulse and throb and twitch... his blue cock strains under its skin... the veins bulging as each stroke out, the residue of all the fluids being meshed inside her pussy show up on his shaft... he is fascinated and aroused and humps forward as she bucks backward and meets her body in a lustful pump...

Cricket lifts up her chin and feels his cock swelling and it almost feels like it's rising inside of her, excited to meet her wet hole. Panting as she starts to feel his hips move foward once he began to hump against her . She moans "a-ahh" letitng him pump his cock into her, they both hear the wet lewd noises when his cock slide back into her. Bites her lips and stifles a scream when his cock head bumps into her cervix "n-ngh!"

Smiles and speaks "Mmmm. She rocks her body humping back against Brodie a little faster now, not harder but just a little faster... so he can enter to a wonderful place... "She thinks to herself it would feel amazing having his big swollen cock head sliding past her cervix and stroke in and out of her uterus.

Brodie follows Cricket's instructions and grips her hips, loving the pear shaped view he sees and pumps a little quicker... letting his cock slide in and out wet, sloppy, mess... as he moves fast... the outstroke like a shotgun releasing a used shell, fluids splash everywhere . Then like a loaded gun, he shoves his cock back in and a schhhhluuruuuurrsshhh sound is made as he inches deeper feeling sensations better than anything he felt before.

Brodie groans like a bitch from the pleasure... covering his face from the amazement with one hand... before quickly returning it to grip her hip... in case she runs away... *

Cricket lets out a bit louder groan when he shove it back into her harder, all soaked wet and good till his cock head enter and press into her uterus "a-ahh!" like a mini pocket for him to feel it's stroking his cock head good. Whimpers when he moves slowly in and out, let him enjoy to feel it began streaching but still keep his cock into her. Brodie ploughs your pussy, feeling himself float and fly and quiver with pleasure... and he growls and roars as his balls tighten and he erupts in a forceful ejaculation... Once, Twice, he squirts thick cum into your tight pussy... The third time... unable to control his new sensations... his squirt shoots her body off his cock... as Cricket lies a few feet away with her pussy oozzing out soo much cum... he shoots jets of ropey cum like spiderman shooting webstrings all over his cavern.

Brodie loses it... before collapsing in a heap of blue mess... the idiot getting his first orgasm.

The dumb ogre breathes hard, panting, getting up to look for Cricket,, regaining his composure, and wanting to feel like he did again.