Don't Call Me Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

But what really got my cock up to speed in a hurry was when I happened to access the Google file to see what she'd been fishing for. About six lines down, I read that someone – and it had to be Lorrie – had inquired about incest stories.

And, lo and behold, when I dug around deeper in the History file, I saw that my darling daughter was reading erotic stories about fathers seducing their daughters.

I decided it was time to up the ante. I didn't want to come on too strong to her, despite my raging desire. I wanted her to take things at her pace, and for her to decide how far she wanted to go.

So my plan was to act as I would if I were still living alone, and see what she would do. The moment came on a Friday night. The college football team was playing at home the next afternoon, and she'd attended a pep rally that night, then she had gone out with some friends.

One thing I found quite gratifying was that Lorrie made friends easily. Like I said, she has my personality. I'm an open, likeable guy and I make friends everywhere I go. Most of my really close friends live some distance away, but I've made quite a few solid acquaintances in the two-plus years that I've lived here.

I watched the news, then booted up the computer. As I waited for the machine to warm up, I thought about what I wanted to do, then I decided to do like I always did. I slid my gym shorts off, kicked them aside and sat naked in my office chair.

I hadn't taken care of business in several days, anticipating something like this. I wanted to have a full head of cum built up for what I had planned, so my cock was already throbbing with need and wet at the tip. I reached in the desk drawer and pulled out the lubricant jelly, and got it ready to go.

I started off by looking at some movies of lesbians in action. I have a certain progression that I use when I get in front of the computer, and watching hot girls licking each other's pussies or, better yet, working long, fat dildoes in their cunts, always gets my cock up to speed in a hurry.

I had that nervous feeling in my stomach that I always get when I start getting aroused, and that sent a tingle through my cock as I slowly worked it with my left hand. I was all the more aroused because of where I hoped things would go on this particular night.

As I clicked through some of the movie samples of girls with girls, I felt a thick ball of pre-cum boil out the tip of my cock, and I rubbed the natural lubricant all over the head and down my shaft.

I was groaning softly as I enjoyed the exquisite feelings of lust swelling through my body. I squeezed my cock and gasped from the sparks of sensation that crackled through my body.

As the flow of pre-cum became thicker, I switched from lesbians to groups, watching sluts of every type taking on two or more men at a time.

My cock throbbed as I watched, and finally decided it was time to grease the skids, so to speak. I flipped open the top of the tube of jelly, squeezed out a generous dollop and slathered it all up and down my shaft, then down over my balls.

I began to work both hands slowly up and down my cock, panting heavily as the cum started to boil in my balls.

I watched samples of girls taking cocks in their pussy and in their mouth, samples of girls getting double penetrated, and one incredible sample film of a hot-looking blonde taking a cock in her pussy, one in her ass, three in her mouth and one in each hand.

After that, I moved on to the facials, which is where I usually come. I was beginning to wonder how long I could hold back the tidal wave of cum that was locked and loaded for delivery. I was taking it very, very slowly, working my cock carefully to keep from coming too soon.

Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, I heard a car door slam outside. I felt a tingle rush through my body as my iron-hard cock sat on go.

I clicked on a movie of a girl taking two cumshots on her face and as I watched I heard the side door open. I pretended to be oblivious to Lorrie's presence, but it was tough. I heard her come into the kitchen area.

"Hi Daddy, I..." and she stopped as she saw what I was doing.

I was concentrating on the screen, but I was grinning inside. Lorrie had a full-on view of my throbbing-hard cock and the computer monitor, which showed the girl getting hosed by two huge cocks.

I couldn't hold it back. I grunted and groaned as a quicksilver cumshot raced through my cock and exploded out the tip. I shot thick jets of pearl-white cum high into the air and shivered as it splattered all over my bare chest.

I gave a satisfied moan as I squeezed out the final dregs of one of the most spectacular orgasms I'd had in a long time.

I happened to steal a glance over at my daughter, and she had a shocked look on her face, with a hand covering her mouth. But her eyes were gleaming in lust as she stared at my cum-covered cock, which was rapidly deflating.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," I said. "I didn't expect you until later, and I was too close to quit."

Lorrie's reaction was curious. Instead of bolting off in embarrassment, she nonchalantly walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer, pulled out a hand towel and brought it over to me.

"That's OK, Daddy," she said, keeping her eyes glued to my dick. "It's not like I haven't ever seen a man's cock before."

"Oh?" I said, as I casually cleaned the cum from my body and slipped my shorts back on. "I take it, then, that you aren't a virgin?"

"Well..." she said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

And that's when she told me about her sex life up to that point. As I had suspected, she'd given up her virginity during her junior year of high school, and had had a couple of encounters with boys.

She loved sex, she said, but she was afraid of going too far too often. She knew her mother wouldn't allow her to get on contraceptives and that Estelle would throw her on the street if she came up pregnant.

"So I decided to get very good at handjobs and blowjobs," she said with a knowing grin.

I could feel my cock swelling again at that thought.

"I see," I said, and we grinned at each other. "Would you like to get on the pill?"

"Well..." she kind of hemmed and hawed, so I told her I would make an appointment with a gynecologist, but that it might be a few weeks before she could get in to see one.

"No problem," she said. "I'll just do what you're doing until I can fuck without worrying about getting pregnant."

I laughed and we hugged before going to bed. Yet I also felt a sizzle roll through me not only at the casual way she used the word, "fuck," but also at the implication that she planned on sitting in my chair and getting herself off, and the way she intended to become sexually active once she got on the pill.

Things really picked up steam after that. The next afternoon, we went to the game, which our team won, then Lorrie decided to accompany me to a post-game dinner rather than go out with her friends. She had a devilish look in her eye as we sat and ate.

We were having coffee, when she looked me squarely in the eye and said something that made my cock stand up straight, right there in the restaurant.

"Daddy, can I watch you tonight?" she said. "You know, watch you beat off? I love watching guys come."

"Really?" I said.

"Um hum," she said, and her tongue slid over her lips in a gloriously seductive manner.

"How about you?" I asked. "You think you might let your pervert dad watch you? It's been awhile since I've seen a real live naked woman, and you're about the prettiest, sexiest woman I've seen in a long time. I've always thought you were sexy."

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "I'd like that. We can watch each other come. Sounds like fun."

We were both jacked with excitement over the turn our relationship was taking. We drove home and the silence in the car was palpable.

When we got home, we retreated to our respective bedrooms, and I quickly changed into my trusty gym shorts, then went out and booted up the computer. My cock was a raging beast in my pants as I awaited Lorrie's entry.

To say I was stunned by my first look at my daughter's naked body when she emerged from her bedroom would be an understatement.

She's a little taller than average, probably 5-foot-8 maybe, and slender, with those long legs I mentioned earlier, and an absolutely beautiful set of tits that I'd guess are in the 34B range. Top it off with her dusky complexion – made all the darker by her tan from sitting by the pool – her dazzling eyes and her long dark hair, and you've got a walking sex bomb.

And she knew what she had, too, because she strutted into the study like a cat on the prowl. She walked in to where I'd pulled a chair up so she could sit next to me and watch the monitor.

"You like my body, Daddy?" she said, staring at my rampant cock.

"Does this answer your question?" I said as I slid the shorts off to reveal my rock-hard cock.

"You've got a beautiful cock, Daddy," Lorrie purred. "It's the biggest and nicest one I've ever seen."

"Really?" I said. "I'd have thought some of those young studs at your high school would have been hung like horses."

"No, not really," she said, and I looked over to see Lorrie fussing with one of her nipples.

My cock was a throbbing monster, and, yes, it is a nice-sized piece of meat, probably 7½,maybe 8 inches and pretty fat. I had already begun idly stroking it as Lorrie and I chatted, and a big fat ball of pre-cum boiled out the tip.

I swirled it around with my thumb, and more followed, until I had the whole cap covered with slick lube. I looked down and saw that Lorrie had her left hand between her legs and was working her middle finger around her clit, just getting it warmed up.

With my cock in my left hand, I worked the mouse through some pictures and movie clips of girls together, then some girls taking on some very nice-sized cocks.

My cock was a rock hard as I worked some lube up and down the shaft. I offered Lorrie some, but she declined, and when she showed me the fingers she'd been fucking herself with, I understood why. They were gleaming with the wet juice of her arousal.

"Ummmmm, Daddy, that is soooo hot," Lorrie purred.

"What? Me or the clips?" I said.

"Ummm, both," she answered. "Your cock is so big, so hard. Will you fuck me with it? Please?"

"When you get on the pill, you can have this thing any time you want it," I said in a ragged tone of voice. "For now, just watch."

I could hear the panting as she used both hands on herself. The fingers of one hand were stroking her clit, while she had two fingers of her other hand plunging briskly back and forth in her soupy cunt. She groaned in lust and frustration as she climbed ever higher toward a tumultuous orgasm.

"I wanna... see cummmmm!" Lorrie cried as her climax reached a peak.

I clicked onto a clip of a girl getting multiple cumshots from a host of guys, and I could see Lorrie's eyes glaze over and her body shudder as her orgasm began to rock through her.

"Oh, GOD! Daddy, I'm c-c-c-cummmmmmmming!" Lorrie cried. "Come on, Daddy, shoot it, come with me!"

I had been holding it back with great difficulty, but when I heard that coming from my baby girl, I lost it. I felt something like an iron rod explode from my scrotum, blast through my shaft and spew out the end of my dick in a flowing fountain of silky white cum.

Lorrie squealed as she watched my cum shoot a good two or three feet in the air, then splatter all over the place – my thighs, my hand, the floor – I shot cum everywhere.

And when I was finished with the initial rush, I continued to shoot a flow of hot semen out over my shaft until I finally squeezed out the last few drops. I was so absorbed with my own orgasm, it took me a minute to realize that Lorrie was staring at my cum-covered cock with a look of wild lust on her face.

"Daddy?" Lorrie said in a quiet, but intense voice. "I want you."

"I know, sweetheart," I said, shakily. "I want you, too. But I'm afraid if I fuck you now, before you get on the pill, I'll knock you up, and that's something we don't want to have happen."

"I understand," she said. "But the day after I get them, I'm going to fuck your brains out. I can't remember a time when I didn't want you. I've always dreamed about you taking me as your woman. I always knew I could be a better lover to you than Mom ever was. She was a fool to let you go, and I have no intention of making the same mistake."

"Honey, in fairness to your mother, I was a different person then than I am now," I said. "True, she turned into a bitch, but I was an asshole in a lot of ways. After she got religion, we were like oil and water together. We just didn't mix."

"Maybe so, but I can't imagine anyone who had access to this cock ever letting it go," Lorrie said, and I jumped as I felt her soft hand caress my cock. "Come on, let me do you this time. Let me show you how good I am with my hands."

Lorrie slowly jacked my cock, and I obliged by working the mouse through another series of movies. I discovered quickly that she did indeed know what she was doing with a man's cock. She knew just how to apply the right amount of pressure with her hand to get me back to rock-hard stiffness.

When she had me back fully hard, she took the jelly and worked a good bit of the lube around the shaft, getting into a good rhythm.

And I wasn't idle, either. While I operated the mouse with my right hand, my left hand slipped between Lorrie's legs and I began to work my middle finger around her pebble-like clit. She gasped as I expertly manipulated her little bud, then slid my fingers between her juicy lips.

"What do you want to see?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Teen girls with older men," she said with a smile, and as we stared at each other, she brought her mouth to mine and we kissed, hard, with our tongues slashing together.

I have to say, I was sorely tempted to just stand my daughter up right there, bend her over and fuck the living hell out of her, but I restrained myself with great effort.

So I concentrated on the video show on the computer and the exquisite feeling of Lorrie's hand working briskly up and down my cock, and on the job of playing with her pulsing pussy, which was beginning to twitch in anticipation of another monstrous orgasm.

We were both groaning in lust as the climactic feeling swelled.

"Cum, Daddy, I want to see... cumshots," Lorrie gasped. "I want to see a young girl's face get blasted with hot cum. Oh, yeah, Daddy, do it to me. Unnnnnh!"

We both grunted hard in our climax, as I found a site where a college girl was surrounded by three men, and as they each took turns covering her sizeable tits with cum, I couldn't hold back. Lorrie's hand was whipping up and down my cock as I arched my back and exploded with another hard splattering of cum all over my chest.

At the same time, I felt her body tense for just a second, then she shuddered deeply as her orgasm swept through her body. She twitched and shook on the chair as the rush flowed through her, covering my hand with the fruit of her lust.

Finally, we were done, and we both slumped on our respective chairs, a bit stunned by what had transpired that evening.

"Daddy?" Lorrie said wearily. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I want to feel you next to me, and I'd like to give you a chance to feel a body next to you. I know how long it's been since you had a real lover. I want to be one for you."

I couldn't turn her down, so we trudged off to bed and slept blissfully together for the first time.

The next morning, we slept late, then showered together. It was remarkable how quickly we had become comfortable with seeing each other naked. We soaped each other, letting our slippery bodies slide together, and the lust that crackled between us was palpable.

When she was fully rinsed, I knelt down on the tile floor, with the warm water cascading over my back, and buried my face in Lorrie's hot pussy. I captured her clit between my teeth, licked up and down her furrow and kissed her hole as if it was her mouth.

I was gratified to hear Lorrie moan and clutch the back of my head as I ate her out with all of the expertise I could muster, and it wasn't long before her hips were jerking rhythmically as her climax reached a peak. With a gasp and a sharp cry, Lorrie's body shuddered as a hard orgasm swept through her body.

We went out for breakfast, then came home and I turned on a football game, while Lorrie went into her room to study. Midway through the third quarter, though, she emerged naked, walked over to where I was seated, picked up the remote and turned off the game.

Smiling wickedly, she knelt in front of me, pulled my shorts off to reveal my rapidly stiffening cock, then spread my legs and moved in for the kill.

"Now, I think it's time I showed you how good a cocksucker I am," Lorrie purred. "And besides, I need to thank you properly for what you did to me in the shower. You're the best, Daddy."

I wasn't about to argue. Compared to getting a blowjob from my daughter, a mere NFL game couldn't hold a candle. I just leaned back on the sofa and let Lorrie do her thing.

She took my cock in both hands and softly worked it up and down, getting me fully hard. When a drop of precum welled up from the tip of my cock, Lorrie grasped me firmly at the base with one hand, leaned in and licked it off, savoring the taste.

Then she licked again, this time swirling her tongue around the head in ever-widening circles until I felt her lips just touching the tip.

But instead of drawing me in, she pulled her lips back and licked around the underside of the crown, and that earned her a long, loud groan of lust from my mouth. Lorrie's tongue traveled briskly down the crown to where her hand was softly caressing my balls.

She licked them gently, then used her tongue and lips then worked her way back up the shaft. This time, she didn't tease me. She licked and kissed the hard ridge on the underside of my cock, up over the head and slid her lips around the crown.

At first, she just took the head, and rolled her tongue around the shaft, but slowly she took more cock into her mouth, until she had about half of me in her mouth. Up and down, she worked her mouth on my rod, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked me as deep as she could into her throat.

My eyes were closed as I reveled in the feeling of my daughter's hot mouth on my turgid cock. I was getting close, and I knew she could feel the twitching that signaled I was near an explosive cum.

But she was good, very good, and she knew how to draw it out and make it last. Squeezing the base of my cock to stem the flow of cum, She pulled her mouth off my cock, and I shivered at the sight of my purple cock covered with Lorrie's saliva.

"Where do you want to come, Daddy?" she whispered. "Whatever you want. I'll swallow your cum, I'll let you shoot on my face or you can give me a pearl necklace. I'll take your cum any way you want."

"Which do you prefer?" I asked in a choked voice.

"If it's up to me, I usually swallow," she said, giving my cock a good lick. "I looooove the taste of cum. There's nothing like it in the whole world. Although there are times when I like a good facial."

"You are a nasty little girl," I said.

"I get it from you," she said, then swooped down and devoured my cock again.

This time, she went at me with purpose, working her head up and down while her hand rhythmically squeezed the base of my cock.

I could feel the iron tingle of a huge cumshot boiling over in my scrotum, and I instinctively put my hand on the back of Lorrie's head to better control her movements. My hips were thrusting up, trying to drive as much of my dick into her mouth as she could take.

Lorrie was humming and I was groaning as I reached the peak. What finally set me off was when I glanced down and saw Lorrie briskly strumming her pussy with her free hand. I gasped as the flow of cum shot out the end of my cock and bathed my daughter's throat.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers