Don't Call Me Fag

Story Info
Two men lock up after a bit of sparring.
1.2k words
3.84
53.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Jason smirked slightly as he ducked down and stepped inside Ken's right hook. He was close enough to Jason to see the shocked expression wash across his face followed immediately by a pained expression. The fact that he was bracing for the impact didn't prevent Jason from slamming his fist into Ken's gut physically lifting the tanned man up off the mat. A second, third and fourth blow in rapid succession drove him all the way back against the corner of the steel cage.

He didn't even notice Ken chamber a kick and fire a devastating knee directly into Jason's thigh forcing him to back up a step. Ken had one hand wrapped around his middle trying to keep from doubling over in pain but he was smiling. It took a moment but Ken stood tall extended one hand and invited Jason back in.

This time when Jason came in low and Ken caught him around the waist whipping him upside down and slamming his back down to the mat pinning him in place. "One. . .two. . .three!" Ken backed away from Jason quickly spitting out his mouth guard and pumping his arms. "That's right, I'm as awesome as they come." After a moment he looked back to Jason who was still lying on the mat. "Oh c'mon. I didn't power bomb you that hard."

"I think you broke me in half." Jason grumbled. "Where the hell did you learn that one?"

"WWE." Ken answered taking Jason by the arm and hauling him to his feet. "Didn't think it would work though."

Jason waited for a moment before yanking Ken against him in a warm embrace. "Didn't think it was gonna work my ass." He kissed him softly on the cheek. "What did you expect would happen? I'd magically gain the ability to fly?"

Ken returned the brief kiss to the cheek before pushing his friend away. "I expected you'd elbow me in the head like you did the last few times I tried something I saw on television. Seriously though, you okay?"

"I don't think anything is broken." Jason replied walking out of the training cage. "C'mon lets hit the showers. I think some hot water might make me feel a little better."

Ken rolled his eyes. "Right, I'm supposed to believe that."

"What's not to believe?" Jason asked pulling off his gloves and tossing them down by his gym bag and stepping into the open shower turning on two of the heads on opposite shower trees. "It's not like I would lie about these kinds of things." He danced between the streams of water back to the edge of the shower and pulled his shorts and cup off tossing them down beside his gloves and picked up his luffa and bottle heading back in. "You coming?"

"No. I think I'll just sit back and watch you." Ken responded even though he was busy striping out of his equipment and clothing. "I'm starting to think you take me for granted."

"Is that so?" Jason responded lathering up his luffa and soaping up his well toned chest. "I don't know where you would get such a silly idea." He ran his hands down over his abs stopping just shy of his crotch before turning his back to Ken.

"You don't know where I'd get that idea?" Ken picked up his washcloth and a solid bar of soap joining his partner in the shower. "You barely treat me like a human being. I mean you're idea of foreplay is sparing a couple of rounds or playing basketball or Halo. Where are the flowers, why don't you ever take me out to dinner or introduce me to your friends?"

Jason glanced over his shoulder at the now nude Ken taking an extra second to admire hefty tool swaying between well muscled thighs. "First you know all my friends and my mom likes you more than she likes me and you know it. As for the rest of that it's probably because I'm not a fag."

Ken smirked. "Oh you think being a fag is about liking girly things and not you know being a pole smoking fudge packer?"

"Exactly. You know who's a fag? That Renaud guy. He's got a My Little Pony water bottle, uses more product on his hair than any woman I've ever met and I think he wears make up. Total fag." Jason shot back stealing another glance this time at Ken's taut soapy buttocks.

"Even though you've never once seen him leave here with the same woman twice?" Ken grinned at the sight of Jason's attempt at subtlety.

"What's that got to do with being a fag? I didn't accuse him of being homosexual." Jason said with a shrug. "I'll tell you what it has to do with being a fag. Absolutely nothing." Jason turned around wrapping one hand around Ken's cock and tugging him into a kiss.

Ken responded by wrapping his muscular arms around Jason's narrow waist. "Fag." Ken broke the kiss to whisper.

"Don't say that." Jason growled tightening his grip as much as he could manage around Ken's sudsy cock.

"Make me." Ken growled. Jason accepted the challenge and thrust his tongue into Ken's mouth roughly tussling against the larger man until Ken pushed him away. "That's a nice start, I don't suppose you've anything else?" Jason gently pushed Ken to his knees in the shower. "Is this supposed to shut me up?" Jason nodded and Ken opened his mouth accepting Ken's erect manhood.

"That's a much better use of your mouth." Jason reached back and steadied himself with one of the show trees while the other hand rested on Ken's shoulder. His brown eyes met with Ken's bluish green gaze remaining locked in place while the man steadily bobbed up and down. Each time he took Jason a little bit deeper until Ken stopped a little more than halfway down then started backing off focusing his full attention on the crown. "A much better use." Jason mumbled repeatedly until his partner's expert oral skills brought him to climax.

Ken let Jason's cock fall from his lips brushing against his cheek for a moment. "You know you talk too much." Ken surged to his feet smashing his lips against Jason's in a rough kiss. He slid one hand under Jason's thigh lifting him up slightly as he shoved Jason against the nearby rain tree and pushed his soap coated cock into Jason.

Even with Ken's lips muffling the words trying to escape Jason's throat the vulgar expression couldn't have been clearer. He kept one hand on the steel pole behind him but the other moved to the back of Ken's head keeping him from escaping the kiss. Not that Ken had any intention of retreating, both his tongue and his cock were penetrating into his partner with the vigor of a conquering king.

The two men remained like that for several minutes like only athletes of their exquisite caliber could rutting until the water went cold and they didn't seem to notice. Not until Ken came and that's when he broke the kiss. "I guess you really don't take me for granted do you fag?"

"I told you not to call me that." Even exhausted as he was and in quarters too close to properly rear back his forearm still hit Ken hard enough to make him grunt.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers