Don't Cheat On Me

Story Info
Kate is home late.
3.6k words
4.21
44.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate West was worried. It was late, later than she had planned, and she hoped her new boyfriend was already asleep. They had only been together several months and this was the first time she even though about cheating on him. In fact, cheating wasn't even the right word to describe what had happened. But Kate hoped he was asleep because she didn't want to go through a lengthy explanation.

It had all started innocently enough. The year of 2003 had finally come to an end and all of the office workers in her office had decided to meet for a celebration. She had gone that evening after work to the bar for a round of drinks, as a way of releasing the stress of the past year.

There was a second round, and the group started to break up, and then this stranger offered to buy her one. He looked nice enough, and he wasn't pushy, so she let him. And then Kate bought a round, and it was almost closing time.

He walked out with his arm around her, which was nice. And when they got to the parking lot he kissed her. Not the greatest kiss, but not bad, so she let it last. They walked a little more, until they reached his car. Another kiss and they were in the car. Kate had stupendous breasts and he gave her a quick feel as they sat there. She was drop dead gorgeous and she tended to intimidate men so it was very tentative, almost as if he wanted her to slap him. Then he was touching her through her panties. She started to warm up, could feel herself getting wet, but decided she didn't care for him that much, certainly not enough for her to fuck him.

But he was getting insistent and Kate was trying to stay calm in spite of the wet spot that was growing wetter by the moment. So what was Kate to do? It was obvious, Mrs. Fist and her five daughters. So she unzipped him.

"Let me borrow you handkerchief, please," Kate whispered

He wasn't quick enough to say no and who cares, it was his car anyway, he can clean up the mess in the morning.

And then Kate was out of there, into her car and on the way home, and she could only hope that her lover was already in bed, sound asleep, dreaming of her and not five or six other women. But no such luck. He was in the living room, having a drink, looking very calm and relaxed.

"Our Kate is out late tonight?" he inquired.

"The meeting went longer than planned."

"And then right home after? Didn't stop at a bar, had a drink or two?"

"Why would I do that?" she asked defensively.

He motioned for her to come forward, to where he was sitting.

"Lift up you skirt, please."

"It’s late, Mark, please, do I have to?"

"Lift ..."

Kate was too tired to argue, so she did as instructed. On normal work days, she wore panties and in the winter pantyhose on top. But that day Kate had decided to wear a garter belt and stockings instead. Maybe she thought she would get lucky at the bar after the office celebration, although she was sure the idea of cheating really didn't cross her mind that morning as she was getting dressed.

"Closer. Are they still damp?"

"No. Why?"

"Your panties, are they still damp from whoever was playing in them?"

"Mark, that's not fair."

"Do I have to take them off and sniff them? I sure as hell know what your pussy smells like when you get wet. Do we need to do the sniff test?"

"It wasn't like that … that wasn't what happened."

"Maybe you ought to tell me about it. Confession is good for the soul. And then you can make a full act of contrition. You'll feel much better afterwards."

Did she want to be punished? Maybe she did. So Kate told him about the office get together and how she was at the bar.

"And then?"

And then the guy who bought her one, and she bought the second round, and then it was closing time.

"And then?"

And how this guy walked her to the parking lot and how they kissed a little, how he copped a feel, but no bare tit, that was only for Mark. And then how she jacked this guy off in the car because he was getting to be a pain in the ass and that was the only way she could think of to get rid of him.

Mark was silent for a while. He just looked at her, studied her closely. He was older, more serious, not like some of her other boyfriends.

"I though we had an agreement? That we would be honest with each other and faithful to each other?"

"Yes, but I didn't sleep with him."

"You mean you only cheated 'a little'?"

"I guess so." Kate looked down at the floor, started to feel guilty.

"You'll feel much better after I punish you."

They had talked about that before she moved in with him. She knew she wanted someone to take charge, give her direction and life meaning. She knew he believed in C.P., corporal punishment, believed that some women needed to get their bottoms warmed every so often. She thought she believed in that, also. Tonight she would have a chance to test her belief.

For the first time in their relationship, Kate was truly frightened. And her fear did not fade when Mark stood up, grasped her by the ear, and dragged her to the corner of the room.

"Stand there, Kate, with your nose against the wall, until I'm ready for you. If you move from this spot, you'll get EXTRA when I return."

Kate was rooted to the spot. She could feel the fear building in her stomach, but also the excitement. Was this what she had been looking for all these years, a man who would truly be her Master?

She heard him return but was afraid to turn and look. Then he left and came back again. There was a long silence. Kate knew he was looking at her, staring at her legs and ass. Finally, he told her to turn around.

Kate's heart skipped a beat. In the center of the room was the saw horse, the one he bought at the yard sale last week. But it looked very different now. It has been sanded smooth and stained a dark brown. The top was wider, covered with a carpet like material. There were stringers on both sides, maybe 6 inches above the ground, parallel to the top, and handles, larger dowels, really, about 6 inches long, mounted at a right angle to the front legs.

Kate knew that her ankles would be affixed to the stringer on one side. On the other, when she was bent over the horse, the handles would give her something to hold onto, to lift her upper body so that it was parallel to the ground.

On the top of the horse was a corset, one Kate had never seen before. It was of much heavier material than the sexy bustier in her closet, or the one Mark laced her into some nights before they had sex.

"Take off your clothes, everything but your stockings."

"Mark, please, I didn't do anything wrong."

"Strip, now, or I'll put handcuffs on you and undress you myself."

She saw he has a pair of cuffs, bright, shiny, cold steel. No, she doesn't want them on her wrists. Slowly she unbuttons her blouse, took it off, folds it carefully and placed it on a chair. Then the skirt, first she opened the belt, then the zipper in back, finally lowered it to the floor and she stepped out of it.

"Your panties first, and then the bra."

"Please, Mark, let me keep my panties on. Just the bra."

"I've seen your ass before, there's no reason to hide it now. And besides, you'll look very pretty with your tits covered and your pussy exposed."

"Please, Mark, don't make me do this."

He then went to explain.

"The way I know how hard to hit, and where to hit, is by how red your ass gets. If you don't want me to see your bottom, I'll just chose one a spot on your ass and beat on it until I get tired. But you'll be very very sore by the time I'm finished. And tomorrow it will really hurt. It won't be a pretty sight. This really is for your own good."

Kate thought about it for a moment, and then lowered her panties. Somehow, in only the garter belt, with the lace top stockings and bra, she felt more undressed. Was this why they sometimes took the pictures with her undressed that way?

"OK, now the bra. Show me your tits, and then I’ll lace you up and you can get over the horse, with your legs wide apart."

Kate unclasps the bra, leaned forward slightly to let her breasts swing free, tossed the bra to one side. Then she walked to the saw horse and picked up the corset. It wasn’t as long as the custom made one that Mark bought her, and she could see it had heavy boning sewed into the fabric.

“Hold it in place,” Mark ordered. He quickly buckled the straps, and then began to lace her.

“Tomorrow we’ll start your training, to see how many inches we can take off your waist. But tonight we don’t have a lot of time, so we’ll only go for two or three.

Kate had a very slim waist, and Mark was sure she would look very sexy, but very uncomfortable, when he had her laced up.

Kate held onto the horse as Mark laced her, pulling her waist and making it as tight as possible. She squirmed as she felt her waist getting thinner and thinner.

“It’s too tight! Please!”

“Don’t complain, now, lean over and grasp the handles.”

With the corset on, it was impossible to bend her waist, and Kate had to get up onto her toes to get in position.

Her ankles rested against the stringer on one side, and she reached down and grasped the handles on the other, firmly with both hands.

Then she heard him walk in back of her, use his shoe to nudge her legs further apart. She felt herself being opened up, knew he could clearly see her pussy and the pucker of her asshole.

The position was very sexy and Kate could feel the excitement. She knew she was getting wet again, knew that he knew it also, knew that if he didn't get on with it soon, the wetness would be very visible.

Quickly he tied her in position, the first rope around her left ankle and out to the bottom corner of the horse.

"What the fuck?" she started to say.

"Watch your dirty mouth or you can chew on a bar of nasty brown laundry soap while I beat you." That line shut her up in no time at all.

Then the right ankle, to the bottom right corner. Each cord was very tight, separating her legs even further.

Then he stood up and walked around to the front. Here he only secured her hands to the front handles.

"Don't want you to lose your grip," was his only comment.

Then he stood up again, looked down, and studied her.

"You look very pretty like that."

Her 34C breasts hung down. In that position, it made them fuller, sexier, as she was forced to look down at the floor. And Kate could see her nipples getting hard from fear and excitement and arousal.

He reached down, caressed the soft underside of her left breast, the sensitive skin just below the nipple. Then the areola, still the size of a half dollar. But as he teased her, touched her, it began to shrink in size, and then he started on the nipple itself, circling it with his, finger tip, arousing her.

"I love your breasts, but you know that already. To kiss them, to tease them, to put clips on your nipples, to watch you get off on the pain"

"Dear Lord, this man really knows how to torment me," was all Kate could think. He started to roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and then to squeeze with a slow, steady pressure, harder and harder. She wanted to cry out, to beg him to stop, no, to beg him to squeeze harder. Kate felt herself melting, feeling the sensation of both pain and pleasure going right to her cunt.

"Our Kate really likes that? Did he do that to Miss West in the car? Did he hurt you the way you like?"

"It wasn't like that."

"Really, what was it like?"

"Just a quick feel, not much more."

"With tits like yours, it had to be more then a quick feel.”

“Really, it was just a feel.”

“Then how come your panties were as wet as a fucking dish rag?"

"They weren't that wet."

Thwak! He slaps her on the ass with his hand.

"Liar! Or are you calling me a liar?"

Kate realizes she just made a mistake.

“No, I wasn’t calling you a liar.”

He steps up behind her and continues to quiz her.

"How wet were they? How wet were YOU?"

"I wasn't that wet, really, I wasn’t. Not like right now."

To test that theory Mark puts a finger deep into her cunt. Kate is slick with arousal and he goes in easily. He withdraws and invades her a second time with two fingers.

"Ahhh,"

"Wetter than you were now?

"No. I really didn't care for him much."

"So you didn't suck him off?"

"No. I told you, Mark. Like I said, just a quick hand job."

"Or let him fuck you in the ass?"

"No."

"You pretend you don’t, but you like it up the ass! Do I need to put on a rubber glove and stick my finger up your ass to see if he came in you."

"Please, no."

"No, what?"

"No, you don't need to check my ass and no he didn't fuck me there."

There was a long pause. Then he goes on.

"I'm going to punished you for what happened in the car, you know that already. Then, when I'm finished, I'm going to punish you for trying to conceal what happened. After that, if I'm in a good mood, we'll see what happens."

He stands in front of her, slowly takes his belt from his trousers. The belt was a present, she picked it out herself, from Coach. It's a dark heavy cordovan leather. He has not used it before, not on her ass, and she hopes it won’t hurt too much.

He folds the belt in half, and then wraps the buckle

end around his fist.

"You look very pretty that way, with your hair hanging down."

Then he grasps her by the hair, lifts her head so that she can look into his eyes, then caresses her cheek with his leather wrapped fist.

"Yes, you do look very beautiful just before a beating."

Mark lets go of her hair, quickly walks behind her. Kate imagines that he raised his arm in the air, and then she hears the leather as it cuts through the air.

Thwak!

"Ah!"

Slowly the beating proceeds.

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

"Ahhhh!

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Please, Sir?"

"Please, Sir, what?"

"Please, Sir, don't spank me. Fuck me instead."

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

"Please fuck me instead, or let me suck you off."

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

"Please let me suck you off, or fuck me, or fuck me in the ass, but please don't beat me any more. Please."

"You have to be very careful Kate, you may get what you wish for."

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

Thwak! Thwak! Thwak!

He gives her a moment’s rest, leaves the room, but quickly comes back. He’s carrying something she’s never seen before. It looks like a short

cane, or a riding crop without the leather cover. It has a red plastic handle. Later Kate will find out it’s made of solid fiberglass, the kind used to make fishing poles, only denser, heavier, to hurt more.

“I think six is about all you can take. Now Count!”

Thwak!

“Owwwwww! That hurt!”

“Count, or you take it over.”

“Please, no, one.”

Thwak!”

“Ahhhhhh. Two.”

Thwak!!

“God, no, please no more, Sir.”

“Count!”

“Three …”

Slowly, painfully, Kate took three more. The last two were pure torture and the girl whimpered but wouldn’t cry. Her ass was on fire. But finally the beating stopped. Mark left the room, but returned shortly. He came back, walked back to the horse, stood behind her. Then he put the harness under her and around her waist. It was made of two pieces of leather, adjustable, jointed in the shape of a "T".

One part went around her waist and he buckled it tight. The other part hung down between her legs.

"I have your two favorite vibrators, one big and the other small. Should I put the big one in your cunt and the little one up your ass, or the little one in your cunt and the big one up your ass?"

Kate knows both of them very well, but has never used them at the same time. The big one was 10inch, and not all that comfortable in her cunt. She really doesn't want him to stick the BIG one up her ass, not tonight, not to rip her.

"The big one, please, in my cunt."

Kate was very wet, but she was very nervous, very tight from fear, and it didn't go in that easily. Normally, she only uses it to play against her clit. But in spite of the spanking, in spite of the punishment, she knows Mark loves her, cares for her, and he proves it again as he works it into her slowly, carefully.

He holds it in place, and then puts the smaller vibrator against the pucker of her asshole. Thoughtfully, he has already lubed it, and it slides in very easily. Then he turns it on and she can feel the quiet vibration. God, she likes that, almost as much as she likes Mark's hard cock up her ass.

Then her lover turns on the larger vibrator, turns up the speed a notch, and the sensation was much more intense. Now the hardest part. He holds both of them in place, in her pussy and ass, reaches down for the end of the harness, draws it up, and buckles it in place.

Kate feels stuffed, full, as if she had two cocks inside of her. That had always been her fantasy - to be fucked by two men at once - and to suck off a third while the other two fucked her. This wasn’t the same, but after the beating it does feel very nice. The harness was pressed tight against her clit and the vibrations were driving her crazy.

"Kate, my cock crazy darling Kate, do you enjoy this?"

"Yes, oh dear G-d yes," she whimpers in reply.

Using his thumb and index finger, he flicks the harness over the vibrator in her rectum. This drives the vibrator into her another inch deeper and she shudders.

"Ahhhh."

Then he walks to the front of the horse. Her ass was really burning and Kate was glad he has stopped spanking her. But the strange warmth was spreading through her, from her ass to her cunt, and then the instant connection to her brain and this was close to heaven.

He stands in front of her now and she can see his erection through his trousers. Then the sound of the zipper going down, and he frees himself. The vibrations of the twin vibrators were getting stronger. Kate was coming closer and closer to orgasm.

"Remember when you said, 'Please let me suck you off, or fuck me, or fuck me in the ass and I told you ‘You have to be very careful Kate, you may get what you wish for.' You remember that conversation?"

Tentatively she replies "Yes, Sir."

So he steps closer, his hand into her hair, makes her lift her head, presents his very hard penis. She was almost on the brink of orgasm, knows he was also aroused by all this, can see the small drop of cum at the tip. Kate doesn't have to be told, knows that she has to lick it off, to use the tip of her tongue, to put her tongue into the very small hole at the end of his penis.

"Ahhhh."

She can't move, can't lick the shaft of his cock the way she wants to, or to use her hands to jerk him off. She can only take him deep into her mouth, can let him fuck her in the mouth. And all the while the twin vibrators were bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Then she hears him moaning, feels her mouth filled, feels the explosion of her almost simultaneous orgasm. She trembles, wants to hold him in her arms, wants him to put his arms around her. But there was no way to move, no place to go. All she can do is swallow his fluid as a final act of devotion.

-- End --