Don't Date the Bitch in Apartment 23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Take it! Take it bitch! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, take it in your corn-fed ass!" Chloe taunted gleefully, occasionally smacking June's ass to emphasise her words, especially towards the end, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, take it like the bitch you are! Oooooooh yeahhhhhh, I might be the Bitch in Apartment 23, but you're the other kind of bitch. I'm awesome, and you're just a submissive little slut. My slut! Mmmmm yesssss, you're just my submissive little butt slut! My fucking ass whore! My anal loving bitch! Oh yeah June, tell me what you are! Tell me you're my bitch! A bitch's bitch! The Bitch's Bitch in Apartment 23! Fucking say it bitch!"

"Yes! I'm your bitch! I'm a bitch's bitch! The Bitch's Bitch in Apartment 23!" June cried out, in between yelps of pain as Chloe practically spanked her again, this time while butt fucking her, "I am so your bitch!"

"And the rest!" Chloe demanded.

"I'm... I'm your submissive little slut!" June parroted, struggling to remember what Chloe had said, "I'm your submissive little butt slut! Your fucking ass whore! Your anal loving bitch! Ohhhhhh Gooooodddddd, I'm anything you want me to be. I'm yours Chloe, oooooooh fuck, all yours!"

"Damn right you are! Mmmmm, especially this ass!" Chloe grinned, smacking June's ass extra hard, "That's mine, right?"

"Yes! Yesssssssss, mmmmmm fuck, my ass is yours! All yours!" June moaned, "Mmmmmm, you own my ass! It's yours to fuck whenever you want. Mmmmm, my butt hole is your personal fuck hole."

"That's because you're mine, and your corn-fed ass was made for fucking!" Chloe growled, "Say it!"

"My, my corn-fed ass was made for fucking." June whimpered.

"Good, now get on all fours like the bitch you are and bounce that ass back at me." Chloe ordered smiling as June obeyed, and then chuckling as she obeyed her next orders, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, that's a good little doggy. Now bark for me. Bark for your owner you little bitch! Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh June, prove that you're my little bitch by acting like a little bitch! Oh God June, that's it! Oh fuck!"

June was only too happy to take her hands off her cheeks, lift herself up onto all fours and start pushing herself back against the invading thrusts. To be fair, even the prudish version of herself would have happily done that, albeit with a man's penis inside her vagina instead of her girlfriend's strap-on in her ass.

But she would have never said those things about herself before, and certainly not barked and panted like a dog, which should have been weird and off-putting, but somehow it wasn't. At least for June.

Which was a testament to how much Chloe had broken her. Or fixed her, depending on your perspective. Either way this perverted humiliation only added to her pleasure, and at least in this blissful moment, June was completely shameless about it.

Sure, there were still times when she was embarrassed, like when her parents came to visit, and Chloe told them with a smile on her face how she likes it up the ass, and June can take her biggest strap-ons up there. But even that humiliation had some weirdly positive effect, at least afterwards, and it was more than worth it for the ecstasy June was now feeling.

Or the ecstasy she would feel when Chloe made her cum. Or from just about anything they did together, for that matter, but in this moment it was hard for June to think about anything else but anally induced orgasms, mostly because she was trying to hard not to receive hers early.

Or to beg for them too quickly, as she wanted to enjoy Chloe sodomising her for as long as possible. And more importantly she knew just how much Chloe loved it.

Ultimately though June just couldn't take it any more and she pleaded, "Harder! Please Chloe, ram my ass harder! Mmmmm, slam fuck it as hard as you can! Oh God Chloe, destroy my ass hole! Fucking wreck my corn-fed ass and make me cum! Please? I need it! Oooooooh, I need it now! I need to cum. Please Chloe, make your bitch cum!"

"You wanna cum little doggy, huh?" Chloe taunted, "Mmmmm, then help me. Come on June, slammed that corn-fed ass back at me! Oh fuck, yessssssss, that's it, mmmmmm, I'm going to wreck this ass! You hear me June? I'm going to wreck your little ass hole and leave it gaping wide open! If you don't beat me to it you little whore!"

The moment she had permission June increase the pace of her thrusts, pushing herself right up to the edge of orgasm in what felt like a matter of seconds. Which cause Chloe to laugh cruelly, and provide a little more verbal encouragement as June became increasingly incoherent.

But then just as June thought she was going to have to make herself cum Chloe suddenly exploded with a series of powerful thrusts which sent June crashing over the edge of that powerful climax she had been craving.

Then of course it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Chloe effortlessly fucked her through her orgasms and reminded June that her crazy roommate could literally get away with anything and she would still love her.

More importantly for this precious moment, June would be totally devoted to her. Oh yes, June meant every single word she just said, and more. Even the words of ownership. Because it was so wrong, but June felt like she was literally Chloe's property, and in that moment she wanted to be nothing else.

Especially because she knew she was the one piece of property that Chloe truly cared about, and took care of, the thought making her smile widely with twisted happiness. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while as her mind melted away from the intensity of the ecstasy she was receiving, June cumming so much now it felt like one continuous orgasm.

Chloe knew that similar ecstasy awaited her whenever she allowed herself to go over the edge, much like the pleasure she'd received in the past. Except of course, she'd been waiting for partners to get her there, which wasn't even quite equal to the pleasure she was receiving now, and she hadn't even cum yet. God, what had loved done to her?

Because she wanted to believe it was just the extremely kinky sex, but this wasn't close to the physical pleasure she could receive. No, physically this was just her clit being constantly bashed by something within the harness, and maybe the pleasant weight of June's meaty cheeks against her thighs.

Although the pain of putting so much energy into a fuck was tiresome, and she would never have put this much energy into making someone else feel good before.

Of course June had turned her entire world upside down, ending with Chloe relentlessly violating this wonderful woman's ass hole with a giant strap-on just to get them both off. And it was better than anything else she'd ever had with all those people who didn't mean anything to her.

Which was why it felt necessary to Chloe's sanity, or maybe even survival, to drill the idea into June's head that this was where she belonged. This was her rightful place. She was born to be Chloe's personal fuck hole.

Oh yes, June was an orifice for her pleasure, something which gave them both pleasure. That gave them purpose. That gave Chloe purpose. Yes, what went unsaid was that while June belonged to Chloe, Chloe belonged to June just as much. If not more.

That was the thought that went through Chloe's mind when she could no longer hold herself back and she came wonderfully hard. Oh yes, the constant bashing against her clit, the sheer joy of sodomising June and although those thoughts in her head meant it was just too much for Chloe to take in she had the kind of satisfying climaxes that she could only have when anally taking June Colburn.

To be fair part of that was Chloe being able to power through her first climax, and the next ones, continuing to pound June's ass hole even after her girlfriend collapsed in exhaustion. And more impressively, several minutes later when Chloe could no longer keep herself upright and she too collapsed down on top of June's sweaty body.

The moments before that had been truly epic, Chloe finding a second wind as thanks to her firm grip on June's waist her precious girlfriend truly became nothing but an ass for her to fuck as the other girl collapsed face down, Chloe adoring the way that she was keeping June's ass in the air just to get herself off.

But as awesome as she was Chloe didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately she was forced to collapse down onto June, and even stop the butt fucking all together. Although it wasn't long after that Chloe began kissing the soft sweaty flesh beneath her, paying extra attention to June's shoulders and neck so she could mark what was rightfully hers, which was a perfect way to end a perfect butt wrecking. That, and a few loving words...

"Who's my bitch!" Chloe growled into June's ear.

"Me. I'm your bitch." June sighed with a blissfully happy smile on her face.

Chloe savoured that response briefly, before demanding, "Prove it."

June then cried out as Chloe suddenly got up onto all fours, pulling the big strap-on dildo out of June's ass in the process, leaving her battered back hole to feel horribly open, empty, and worst of all unloved. Oh God, June was actually missing the feeling of a cock in her ass. She could have never imagined such a thing, but even in her exhaustion June found herself wanting to beg for Chloe to put it back in.

Not to go back to fucking her, just so she could feel Chloe inside her again. And on top of her. And kissing her neck. Yes, June had particularly loved those last two thing. But, knowing what Chloe wanted from her and feeling an overwhelming urge to give it to her after those amazing orgasms, June reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing just how gaped her butt was. Which of course made June blush.

Then June blushed even more as Chloe taunted her, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, that's a pretty little corn-fed booty which has been put in it's place. Mmmmm, and been reminded of who it belongs too. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh June, you're mine! And now you and your amazing ass knows it!"

To emphasise her words Chloe gave June's butt a firm slap, causing her to cry out again, but then June teased, "I'm a bitch's bitch?"

"Yeah you are!" Chloe giggled with delight, giving June's behind another slap before allowing herself to fall on her back next to her girl and push things even further, "You're my anal loving bitch. And you know what else? You're my ATM loving bitch! Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, get over here bitch! Get over here and go ass to mouth! Mmmmm fuckkkkkk yesssssss!"

Again obeying like the well-trained bitch she was June let go of her cheeks, crawled in between Chloe's legs and wrapped her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her butt. And then she moaned. She actually fucking moaned from tasting the deepest part of her own butt on a strap-on cock.

God, June still couldn't believe this was her life, and how happy all of this made her. Especially at knowing she was so thoroughly pleasing Chloe, who of course continued gleefully providing commentary and even reached down to stroke June's hair as the once innocent blonde started bobbing her head up and down the ass flavoured dick.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, suck it June! Suck my dick!" Chloe laughed wickedly, her eyes fixed to the pretty blonde head in between her legs bobbing up and down her strap-on, "Suck that big dick clean of your own ass cream you nasty little bitch! Yeahhhhhh, get every drop. Mmmmmm, every fucking drop, oooooooh fuckkkkkk! That's so hot and nasty. Where did you learn to be so nasty June, huh? A sweet little corn-fed thing like you? Did someone corrupt you June? Turn you into a dirty little whore? Their whore? Huh? Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I bet someone turned you into their cock sucking whore, and I bet they love it."

Just about avoiding the urge to roll her eyes June concentrated on sucking the strap-on. That was easy at first when it was covered with her ass cream, and she was just focusing on the first few inches, as that was easy and gave her a chance to savour the flavour that she had grown to crave.

But very quickly she was bobbing her head up and down on the first half of the dildo, which was now pressing against the back of her mouth and fully clean. Meaning she had the clear choice of quitting while she was ahead, or trying to take more like Chloe had trained her to do, and clearly so desperately wanted. Which Chloe was only too happy to remind her.

"God yes June, deep throat it!" Chloe encouraged gleefully, her grinned becoming almost painfully wide as she gently but firmly pushed down on June's head, "Deep throat my big dick! Take it deep you beautiful woman, oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah, that's it! Take it! Mmmmm, take it down your fucking throat! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, that's my girl! Oh yeah, that's my good little deep throating cock sucker! Oooooooh fuck yeah, suck it! Suck it good while your taking my dick down your little throat. Oh fuck yeah, every inch! Yeahhhhhh, get every single inch down your pretty little throat! Fuck June, I've never been more proud of you."

What was really weird was that June felt proud of herself for it. And in a way, it was a sign of their relationship. Chloe was the one who had taught her to deep throat, after all. Before they got together it wasn't a skill June would have ever needed with her ex-fiancé, but she definitely needed it with the types of dildos that Chloe liked a strap around her waist, including this one, and it was extremely thrilling to be able to take every inch.

Which was a recent development, and June was still choking and gagging violently towards the end, but with a lot of effort she was able to stuff the entire length down her throat, and thus give it a thorough cleaning. Of course while the ass cream itself was enough for a reward June normally got another, and this time was no exception.

That reward was Chloe eventually pulling June up into a kiss, and then in what Chloe thought of as a moment of weakness, whispered against her lips, "God June, I love you."

"Urgh, lady boner killer!" June teased, calling back to how their night began.

"Bitch." Chloe laughed, punching June playfully in the arm.

"Uh-huh." June happily agreed, "I'm a bitch's bitch. And I love you too, bitch."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12