Don't Date the Bitch in Apartment 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe adored making June cum. Partly for lovey-dovey reasons, what with giving her girlfriend pleasure and blah, blah, blah, but more importantly because it was an incredible thrill reducing this goody two shoes to a writhing, screaming mess. Oh yes, June was a screamer, something Chloe had correctly guess before she realised she wanted to be the one making June scream, and now she was Chloe was loving it. Really the only thing that would have made it better was if she could see the looks on people's faces, as her girl was a loud one and was no doubt distracting some people. Oh, what if they got kicked out? That would be even better.

Despite Chloe's best efforts that had never happened to her before, and in the name of making that happen Chloe replaced her mouth with first two and then three fingers wrapping her lips around June's clit and beginning to roughly suck it. Quickly picking up the force of the suction and the finger banging Chloe was easily able to make June cum again, her screams just as loud as before and then possibly louder when she switched back so she could swallow some of the liquid she craved even above alcohol.

Again Chloe scolded herself for being so lovey-dovey, then got excited as she felt June pulling on her hair. Normally she'd just assume that poor little June needed a break, but given just how loudly she screamed she kind of hoped to find their waiter back with a noise complaint, or the manager himself here to kick her and her girlfriend out. Sadly that wasn't the case, but seeing the looks on the other people's faces were almost just as good, as she'd never got everybody's attention before. Well at least not in this place, Chloe grinning proudly the second she poked her head out from under the table.

There was a pause and then some pervert started clapping, and then another, and then another, until Chloe was getting a standing ovation. Chloe grinned widely, bowed and then turned to June who was of course blushing so adorably that she just couldn't resist grabbing her cute little face and almost literally shoving her tongue down her throat. To June's credit she almost immediately started kissing back, the two girls becoming lost in each other as the applause died down and people went back to their own business, although Chloe didn't require an audience to kiss June. They did however both require air, so unfortunately that meant Chloe had to break the kiss. Eventually.

When she did, she slowly dropped back into her seat, grinned and told the other woman, "Don't worry, we can have dinner first, then go somewhere more private so you can return the favour."

There was a long pause, then June smiled, took Chloe's hand, and with as much confidence as she could muster replied, "I can't wait."

The End.

12