Don't Drink and Drive

Story Info
I get punished for drinking driving and lying about it.
1.9k words
3.96
91.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21 years old and finally able to go to bars. This was exiting because I didn't have many friends and didn't go to parties like most teenagers do. After a couple of hours I realized the bar was not as fun as I hoped. Nobody tried to talk to me and I was to shy to make the first move. Frustrated I decided to leave. I was about halfway home when I noticed flashing lights in the rear view. I wasn't drunk by any means, but I knew I was over the limit. The officer approached and he could clearly see I was nervous.

He went through the whole license and registration thing then asked if I had been drinking. I knew it was a mistake, but I said no. He smiled and told me to step out of the vehicle. I failed the breathalyzer and he told me I would be sorry for lying to him.

When we arrived at the police station I was shacking. I had never been in trouble before let alone been put in jail. There were three holding cells in the back room. Two were empty and the third looked like it had three or four people in it. The cells were not very big so I thought I might get one all to myself. We passed the first cell and I was till hopeful, but when we passed the second my heart sank. The officer opened the cell door and walked me in.

I could see now that there we four people in the cell. To my right was a white man in a suit and to my left sat three large black men in their thirties. There was a bench on both sides of the room large enough to hold four people. The officer uncuffed me and before he walked out I heard him say "have fun". My back was to him so I assumed he was being sarcastic toward me.

I turned to my right to sit down on the less crowded bench, but before I could one of the black men told me that spot was taken. I moved over and tried to sit, again I was told that spot was taken. At this point I was scared to death. What did they want me to do? I looked at him and he tapped his knee. I knew what that meant but I just froze. He tapped it once more and gave me a look that said NOW!

Scared and shaking I moved toward him. He grabbed my arm and yanked me onto his lap. The three of them stared at me for a few minutes then one asked me what I was in for. I told them and they all laughed. I looked at the white guy on the other bench and I could tell he was pretending to sleep. They told me their names were Jerome, Marcus, and Deon.

Marcus seemed to be the leader and as I sat on his lap he told me I had a choice to make. They could beat the shit out of me and take turns raping me, or I could do exactly what they say and I would not get hurt. I was speechless, how could this be happening to me? Marcus shocked me back to reality with a slap and told me to choose. I didn't want to get beat to death so I said I would follow their orders.

Marcus stood me up and told me to take off all my clothes. My heart raced and I started to feel sick. I hesitated for a second and was slapped in the face again. Jerome told me that was one strike, if I got to three I would be sorry. I removed my clothes as fast as I could and stood with my hands over my dick. Deon told me to put my hands on my head. I closed my eyes and as soon as I put my hands up I felt someone slap my balls with a force that brought me to my knees. I slumped over on the ground and tried to compose myself. When I finally looked up I was staring at three of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.

I don't know if it was the pain or the realization of what was about to happen but I bust into tears. Marcus and his crew thought this was hilarious and started calling me a pussy. The three of them surrounded me and told me to look up. As I knelt there looking up at the ceiling they started slapping me in the face with their massive dicks. Each hit was harder then the next and they were laughing louder and louder. After what seemed like an eternity they stopped and Marcus told me to lay down on the bench face up. Not wanting a second strike I did as he said.

Deon straddled the bench with his balls hanging over my face and told me to open up. When I did he dropped his sack into my mouth and told me to suck. His balls filled my entire mouth and his dick laid heavy on my forehead. All three took turns tea bagging me and calling me a faggot as I lay still, praying it would be over soon. Finally they stopped and Jerome told me to get on my knees. I knew what was going to happen but I was too scared to disobey. I knelt down and looked up at them. All three were hard as a rock and at least twelve inches. I have only received two blowjobs in my life and I was about to give three. Jerome approached and pushed his cock against my lips until my mouth opened. He pushed in a couple of inches and I began licking and sucking it. His massive dick stretched my mouth to the limit but he was being surprisingly gentle. After a couple minutes Jerome's pace quickened and I started to gag. I put my hands on his thighs and tried to push away but Jerome was too strong. Obviously angered by my resistance Jerome grabbed my head with both hands and jammed his cock all the way down my throat. The pain was tremendous as I tried to scream and push away.

My face was buried in his pubic hair as he held me in place until I almost passed out. Jerome pulled his cock out just long enough for me to take a breath then forced it back in. He fucked my face like an animal for what seemed like an hour before burying his cock in my throat one last time and sending an explosion of cum deep inside me. When Jerome finally let me go I gasped for air and gagged on his load.

Before I could catch my breath another cock was shoved into my mouth. This time it was Deon, his cock was just as big and he was just as violent. Deon pulled his cock out every couple minutes and slapped me across the face while calling me a cock whore. When he was about to cum he told me to hold the load in my mouth until he told me to swallow. He pulled his massive dick out until only the head was in my mouth and with a loud moan filled me to the brim. I could barely hold my lips closed by the time he was done. Deon told me to show him how much I had so I tilted my head back and did as I was told. He made me hold it for a couple of minutes and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he let me swallow.

It tasted terrible and it took everything I had not to vomit. At this point I was almost in a state of shock. This whole ordeal seemed like a nightmare and I started to think maybe it was. Just then Marcus reminded me how real it was when he pulled me up by the ear and laid me on the bench with my head hanging over the edge. He got into position and pushed his cock all the way in. His dick engulfed my throat and his huge balls rested on my nose. In this position I couldn't breath and he held it there to make me suffer. After a minute or so he let me breath so I gulped up as much air as I could. A few seconds later Marcus began to throat fuck me like a man possessed. My throat was on fire as the tears streamed down my face.

After some time Marcus yanked me off the bench and forced me to my knees. As soon as I looked up he unloaded in my face. I was covered in cum and my eyes burned from the sticky mess. As I laid on the cold concrete floor with two loads in my stomach and one on my face I figured the nightmare was over.

I couldn't see what was happening but I heard an angry voice. I wiped the cum from my eyes and saw Marcus talking to the white guy. The man was clearly scared and I thought they were going to do the same thing to him. Marcus pointed to me and told the man that if he didn't fuck me they would all fuck him.

The man protested but Deon met his protest with a punch in the stomach. I was too traumatized to move as the man was dragged over to me and told to take his pants off. Jerome pulled me up and told me to jerk him off. As I took the man cock in my hand he was clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed. As soon as he got hard Deon picked me up and bent me over the bench. I hung my head and braced for the inevitable. Marcus pushed the man into me and told him to get started. He hesitated and Deon slapped him in the face and reminded him what would happen if he didn't.

Driven by fear the man grabbed my hips and pushed the head in. Just as I was about to scream Jerome covered my mouth and held my head down. He fucked me for a few minutes and with each stroke Deon told him to fuck me harder and deeper. The pain was overwhelming as the man went harder and faster. With one final stroke he went balls deep and filled my ass with hot cum. At this point I had sucked three dicks and been fucked in the ass, my body couldn't take anymore. The room started spinning and everything went black.

When I woke up I was laying naked on the concrete floor. My ass and throat were throbbing as I looked around the room. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized I was alone. It took me a few minutes to get to my feet and make my way to my clothes. Just as I reached for my clothes I heard something hit the cell bars. I turned to see who it was and my heart sank. It was the officer that arrested me standing there with a smile and his face and two new cellmates for me.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Warn us that it's GAY please

Let us know when it's gonna be queer, ok?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantasy cum true

WOW! I have this fantasy about being dominated all the time. I am a straight married male who love women but thinks about being dominated by a male or two. Rape is always one of my bigest turn on's. Thinking about sucking big black dicks keeps me cuming all the time and I will never stop this fantasy until one day it cums true. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Making Of A Fag

Early on New Years Eve pulled over & told I was arrested for being drunk,my protests of only having 2 beers were ignored & I was thrown in

the "Tank" with 13 thuggish looking guys;who laughed at my shirt & tie.

Cop laughingly said:"Kitchen is closed,you will have to find something to eat on your own".Largest of the bunch said not to worry,they would feed me.He said that they liked my clothes and that I should take them off and give them to his Posse.Scared,I rapidly stripped down to my boxer shorts and socks.I was told they liked my socks & shorts too and at that point I knew my life was going to be forever changed.I said "No" & he laughed that I would beg for that & more.One of largest thugs stuck his knee in my back,pulling my arms back at the same time.He then asked me

if they could use me;when I said "No" I was punched in the stomach so hard that I thought it hit my backbone,as I wretched & sucked for air to breath.He then had 2 of their "Bitches" spread my legs wide apart and he

kicked me in the Balls so hard I thought I would die.I said:"O.K." I'll do

anything" and he said:"Of course you will & again kicked me in the Balls.

I didn't know that much pain existed;when I could breath,I begged:"I

promise I will;anything you want.He said I know & kicked me in the Balls

so hard that I felt the toe of his shoe pushing my Balls up in side of me.

I heard them agree that the 4 with the largest Dicks would go last.One

of them said:"Don't bother trying to get up;just stay on your knees &

start sucking".I don't know if it was what I was doing or the fact that

12 men were watching what I was doing,but it made me extremely

horny..and the more I sucked,the hotter I became....being forced to

submit & watched completely destroyed my pride,honour & morals.....as

there is no such thing as being "A little bit Pregnant"....I accepted that

when they were finish using me,I would be a Faggot Slut for the rest of my life.As I swallowed his hot load,he said to the next guy..."before you

start,have you got Hair Jell ?...I just noticed "our Little Sluts nipples are

hard,I think she likes this & I need some Lube to crack open this tight

little pink hole.I don't know if it was the humilation or pain as he "cracked

open my ass;to use his words;at any rate when he finished & withdrew

his 2 & 1/4" wide by 8 & 1/2" long Dick.He bragged that I was now as wide as the Lincoln Tunnel....And by the time they were all done fucking

me,I am sure it was.The First one was a combination of much Pain and

Randyness,The Second one,I tryed to ignore that it made me randy and

much to my one shame, I had to admit that I now loved being Fucked by

a man;and the feeling of his Hot Cum filling me.When all 13 had finished

using me I could hardly stand & I could not believe hearing myself thank

them for using me.On the 2nd. of January,as we were all being released,

One of thugs who fucked me,gave me a bit of paper with a phone # on

it.He said it's our Club House phone number and they will all know that you will,sooner or latter,call.So,I won't say Goodbye because it won't be

too long before you come to terms with yourself that you are a" Faggot

Slut" who craves Cock. He was right,I fought the cravings till the 10th.

of February....when I could no longer resist & picked up the phone and

called...I gave my name & was told in a very dominering voice that I was

to be on the street corner at 6:30 A.M. on the 14th. to be picked up.

I was picked up by a swarthy looking guy in a Mercedes who barked:"Get

In". After driving past Newark Airport he gave me a cloth bag and said to

put it over my head and that I was not to try to remove it if I knew what

was good for me;it would only be taken off when they were ready.We

eventualy parked and I was led out and up two flights of stairs into a room.The bag was removed and there were two Japanese women giggling

as I was stripped naked.I was laid on a narrow black leather table.

The women stripped my body of every inch of hair;even my crack...then

they re-shaped my eyebrows whilst one of them painted my Toe Nails a

bright,rich Red.I was then tied down,at the waist, with a large length od

Velcrow they said was necessary for me to hold still.The Japanese Girls

then proceeded to dye the aroura around my nipples with a permant dye

of a rasberry color,using a Hot Air Dryer;which did hurt..followed by Pink

dye applied to my nipples...I was told that I could expect the Dye to last as least four years or more..depending upon how much useage my Nips

got. back in the Car,bag over head,I was then driven a long distance,

upon getting out the bag was removed and I could look back down a very long Driveway through the thick foliage and bushes.The building was a very large imposing Mansion or former Very Up-Market Hotel. I made the comment:"Mansion" and was corrected with the bone chilling reply..."No, it is a homosexual brothel for the rich and powerfull.I was taken by the side entrance to a third floor suite where I was stripped naked.A small Chinese lady appeared,who I was told was my "Keeper";I

was further informed that she loved inflicting Pain and had 100's of ways

...each of one could bring her to orgasim by watching...Be aware that she will be hoping and watching every minute for the opportunity to

punish.I was given clothes and stillitos in my size & told what the cost

was & that I would be whored out until my debt plus intrest was paid

I was to find that it took six months of seven days a week to pay off the so called debt...and that I would never be the same.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Truckstop Gangbanged Guy stops on road trip and gets more than he bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Debt Collector Dad's punishment involves his sons forced into sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bear and the Jock A straight guy is forced by an ex-con biker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories