Don't Forget

Story Info
A slave forgets her duties; mistakes have consequences.
1.5k words
4.26
24.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordheed
Lordheed
3 Followers

She swayed back and forth as she struggled. Her arms were tied tightly together and pulled up behind her. Her breasts, encircled tightly by rope, were swollen and red. She moaned softly, the sound muffled by the blue ballgag which didn't do a thing to prevent the drool dripping down her lips and chin.

Weights hung from clamps attached to her nipples and pussy lips, and I smiled as her motions caused the weights to swing, which caused her to go wiggle even more. A wonderfully painful cycle.

I walked up silently behind her and without warning slapped her ass gently. She jumped, taken by surprise thanks to her blindfold. I slapped her ass again more forcefully, then slid my hand down between her legs. I rubbed her roughly with two fingers before sliding them in and out several times, earning several long moans which I cut off by sharply slapping her pussy.

"I can't let you have too much fun just yet, can I, my pet?" I whispered in her ear. I stepped back and picked up a whip, then touched the back of her neck with its tip. I felt her shiver as I trailed it teasingly down her spine, before tapping it against her ass a few times gently and quickly, as if testing. She moaned softly into her gag as I reached around with my free hand. I cupped her left tit and squeezed, crushing it between my fingers and releasing. My lips pressed against the back of her neck, sucking on her tender skin, before suddenly moving to the side and cracking the whip against her ass. She groaned into her gag and writhed against her bonds.

I stepped back and whipped her again, the long leather strands leaving her cheeks stinging and red. I reached down, kneading her ass gently, rubbing to spread out the sensations, before leaning back and delivering four more quick blows. I paused and reached up to unbuckle her gag, then leaned down and quickly pulled off the clamps on her pussy lips. She let out a soft scream and swayed as I stood back up and walked around beside her.

Reaching up, I grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head back to look up at me. "Lets see, dear. You've gotten 6 already, so you have 19 left. Maybe next time you'll remember where you are supposed to be when I get home." I gave her my sternest look, though inside I was already smiling at how well she was taking her punishment. "But since you've been so good tonight, I'll give you a chance to reduce that number."

She perked up a little, not that she could move much in such tight bondage. "You will count out each stroke of my whip and thank me, pet. If you make it through 15 without fucking up, then the last four will be forgiven. If not, you'll get all 19."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master!" she replied, sounding so earnest I almost chuckled.

"Good girl, I know you can do it," I said, and released her hair. She leaned back into her ropes, her widely spread legs supporting her, barely. Without giving her time to prepare, I brought the whip down on her ass, the sound cracking across our basement.

"One, Master, thank you, Master," she said quickly, breathing heavily and keeping her eyes on the ground.

I nodded to myself and brought the whip down again, harder this time, and her knees trembled as she let out a moan. "Tw ..two, Master, thank you, Master," she said.

I continued applying her lashes and she kept up, barely, as her breaths turned to pants and a sheen of sweat covered her body. Her ass grew a bright cheery red with welts appearing in short lines, and finally her tears began to flow. Still she kept count and thanked me.

-CRACK-

I slammed the whip against her, giving her the hardest lash yet. She screamed out lightly and her knees buckled, dropping her down slightly as she hung from her arms. I quickly reached under her to pull her up, and held her for a moment, thinking maybe I'd gone a bit too far. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything I felt her standing up under me.

"13, Master," -breath- "Thank you, Master," she said quietly.

Behind her and out of sight, I smiled, proud of her. She'd certainly taken enough already, but it would be an insult to her to stop now, so I stood back and whipped her again, a little lower this time. She trembled slightly but said "14, Master, thank you, Master."

"Last one," I said.

I twirled the whip in my hand to let her hear the sound of it moving through the air, and let the moment build. Her taut muscles tensed beneath her skin as she listened. Finally I swung my arm and brought the whip towards her ass. It whistled as it whipped through the air. Right before it slammed into her though, I flicked my wrist to rob its speed, and ended up tapping her lightly with it.

She let out her breath in a sobbing breath and leaned into her ropes, panting several times before whispering, "15, Master, thank you, Master."

I tossed the whip onto a bench and reached around her with both arms, pulling her back against me. She ground her ass against me and after a moment I stepped back, pulling down my pants and kicking them aside. I slid a finger along her ass and down between her legs, eliciting a moan from her, then slammed my cock into her dripping pussy. I held her against me as I fucked her roughly.

"Please Master, please may I cum?" she begged.

"Not yet," I said cruelly, and pulled out. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her swollen pussy lips, teasing her. She leaned back against me and I chuckled. I stood back and reached over to the rope holding her arms up. I let it down and she fell to her knees, her arms still tied tightly behind her.

I chuckled and then grabbed her arms, pulling her up to her knees. I dragged her over to the bed threw her onto it, then grabbed her hips and pulled her onto her knees, her face pressed into the sheets.

I knelt down beside the bed, my head level with her pussy, and then spread her legs. I leaned in, my tongue flicking out and licking her swollen lips, tasting her flowing juices, trying to judge how close she was. "If her wetness is any indication, she's very close," I thought to myself.

I licked a few more times as she pressed back against my faced, grinding a little, and this time I didn't punish her for it. I let my tongue slip into her deeply once before flicking it over her clit, causing her to moan loudly. I stood up, grabbing her still tied arms as a handle and slammed my cock into her again, fucking her tight pussy slowly but hard enough to cause her body to shake with each thrust.

I slowly sped up, my own breath speeding up as her tight walls clung to my cock, listening to her now almost constant moaning.

"Does my slutty girl want to cum?" I asked.

"Yesss please, Master, God yes, please may I cum?" she said frantically, bucking her hips back against me in time to my thrusts.

"Cum, pet!" I said firmly, "cum for me now."

I continued to fuck her as she let out another loud moan, muffled by the sheets. Her body trembled and I felt her pussy contract around me as she came, driving me close to edge myself. I fought it off and didn't let myself go over, but kept fucking her at a steady pace until the tenseness drained from her body and her moans softened.

I smiled down at her, but only for a moment, as I was still right on the edge myself. I pulled out and grasped her hips, pulling her off the bed and onto her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth and sucked in the head of my cock while I slowly pressed in and out. The feel of her warm tongue sent me over the edge and I let out a groan. I came hard, sliding out and shooting my load into her open mouth, before slipping back in and letting her wrap her lips around me to clean me off and suck up the last bit of cum.

"Have you learned your lesson, dear?" I asked.

She swallowed. "Yes, Master," she said, "I promise that I won't forget again." She smiled up at me hopefully, looking for approval, and I smiled back.

I reached down to untie her tits, and she let out a gasp of pain as blood flowed back into them. I massaged them gently before untying her wrists, then picked her up and carried her into bed. She snuggled into my chest as I held her close to me and gently caressed her body.

"Good girl," I whispered as she slowly fell to sleep in my protective arms.

Lordheed
Lordheed
3 Followers