Don't Fuck MY Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers

Things worked out great on Saturday. Julia and I met at a location between our houses on the way to the golf course. She was bubbly and touchy the entire way there, and I was as pleasant, complimentary and gracious as I could be. After we had played nine holes I said "I'm tired of golf today -- looking at your spectacular thighs and boobs has really distracted me. Actually, I'd rather engage in some other physical activity."

With a diabolical smile on her face Julia replied "I'm up for anything."

I drove us to the motel, went into the office to pretend that I was just checking in, led her into my room and went after her.

I aggressively groped her as I took off all of her clothes. She frantically pulled down my pants like she hadn't been fucked in months and as soon as she exposed my cock started sucking it like a starving woman would a lollipop. I manipulated her tits while she was sucking me -- they were really nice with some sag but firmer than I expected, with extremely sensitive nipples.

Once I was really hard and she was yelping -- as much as she could with my cock in her mouth -- in pleasure from my nipple manipulation I pulled my cock from her lips, lifted her onto the bed with her ass at the edge of the mattress, stuck her heels on my shoulders and starting fingering her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet it was, so wet that she wasn't really interested in much foreplay and started moaning "fuck me, fuck me."

I fingered her clit for a couple of minutes until she was on the verge of an orgasm and then buried my dick in her anxious cunt with one push. With her heels on my shoulders I squeezed her tits as best I could while whacking her pussy as hard as I could. It wasn't the tightest pussy -- actually it wasn't tight at all -- but it was sensitive and squeezing her tits was really turning me on. Once she started orgasming I blasted a large load of man cream into her, resulting in a banshee scream from her and making me glad that the only other possible motel patrons at the time would be fucking too and pay her no mind.

When we lay cuddling after a more-than-decent fuck I couldn't help inquiring. "Wow, you really seemed ready. Don't you get enough at home?"

"My husband doesn't fuck very well," she moaned, "not like you stud. That was better than any fuck I had in my married life."

"How sad for you," I replied, "because I love your equipment. You deserve to be fucked well, regularly."

"Maybe you can do the job," she cooed, "I'd really like to make this a regular activity."

"Hey, as fun as you are, I have a very demanding and jealous wife. The only reason I could get away was because she is out of town today. Also, once she gets back we will be moving far away within a month -- but let's make today as good as possible."

"You're ready for more?" she asked, a little surprised. "I haven't been fucked twice in a day for decades."

"I hope you like doggy," I said with a big grin, then turned her on her hands and knees so that she was facing the hidden camera. I then stroked over her pussy with both my fingers and hard cock, then poked her and started massaging her prodigious tits and banged away.

I was really in a zone and banged her as hard as I ever had any woman in my life and the harder I banged the more she seemed to like it. Since I had already come once I must have whacked her for a good ten minutes, through two of her orgasms, before I felt a rumbling in my balls. I grabbed her shoulders to provide more leverage for my thumping causing her pendulous tits to swing freely and smack into each other. That sound put me over the edge and I blasted her with even more cum than the first time as she collapsed, whimpering.

It took me a while to wake her up from her sex-induced stupor but I got her into a communal shower and we got dressed and were ready to check out by three. After we had pulled out of the parking spot I said "Oh shit, I think I forgot something." I backed up near our room's door so that she really couldn't see me without turning completely around, and so that she had no view through the side view mirror on her side, popped the trunk open to obscure things even more, and then quickly went into the room.

I removed the camera, wrapped it in the towel I had "forgotten," and put the towel into the trunk.

When we returned to her car, and after I put her clubs in her trunk, she moaned "Are we really not going to see each other again? That was sooo much fun."

I bit her nose, rubbed her pussy, and cooed "I would love nothing more than to fuck you again, Julia, but I guarantee you that you do not want to run afoul of my wife. I promise to send you a card with my address after we move -- who knows, maybe we can hook up again sometime; but if we can't we'll always have this great day to remember," as I French kissed her goodbye.

Of course I wasn't moving and had not given her my real last name and had put expired license plates from a flea market on my car, so she was not going to be able to find me.

A very acceptable experience, I cackled to myself as I drove home. Pursuant to our agreement Claire didn't inquire at all about my whereabouts. We had a pleasant dinner and as she was cleaning up the dishes I looked at the video and on low volume listened to the audio of the most intense moments of my doggy fuck of Julia and her comments leading up to it. It came out just like I hoped and so inspired me that I went into the kitchen just as Claire was finishing up, bent her over a kitchen chair, pulled down her panties, stroked her hyper-sensitive pussy lips for a couple of minutes, and then fucked her brains out, one of our best fucks ever! That's really saying something since we have had scores of super fucks over the years that we have been together.

After my experience with Julia worked out so well I kept my eyes open in future gatherings. I attended a political rally and came across two women who interested me, one a politician the other a stay-at-home mom with a few outside business interests. Both were about the same age as Julia, early to mid-forties, and both had big knockers.

The primarily stay-at-home mom, Cindy, was easy to seduce. Although she didn't really talk about it she seemed to be ignored by her husband and the rapt attention that I gave her obviously sexually energized her. We had lunch out one day and a few days after that she invited me to lunch at her house. From her low cut outfit -- highlighting her best feature, her boobs -- she wore when I arrived at her house for "lunch" it was clear that she was ripe for some heavy duty sex.

Even before she served lunch I went to work. I stood in the kitchen facing her, staring into her eyes, and telling her how nice she looked. When I started running a finger over the blouse, no bra underneath, covering a nipple she shuddered. I picked her up, carried her to her living room couch and plopped her down on it. As I was doing that she did nothing but moan and flutter her eyes.

When she was sitting on the couch I straddled her while unbuttoning her blouse and exposing a really nice large pair of tits. Once I played with them for a few minutes, fondling, twisting, and sucking, I dropped to my knees on the floor, pulled her panties off, and dove into her pussy.

It was clear that she had recently shaved and "sweetened" her pussy and considering how wet it was that she was very excited. I sucked, tongued, and fingered her clit and pussy lips until she experienced two mammoth orgasms as she held my head in her hands and whined and squealed. After the second one she was almost limp.

I pulled off my pants and pushed her back on the couch, straddled her and stuck my cock between her tits. With the energy she had remaining she pushed her tits together. I pulled up several handfuls of her pussy juice from her leaking cunt to lubricate her tits, and then started vigorously tit-fucking her. She stuck out her tongue and licked my slit on every forward stroke.

Her boobs had just the right combination of softness and firmness for a nice tit fuck and it wasn't long before I was spewing cum on her chin. To my pleasant surprise she had another mild orgasm herself -- her boobs obviously liked my cock stroking them.

After I cleaned Cindy up she was still lost in a sex-induced stupor so I told her I'd get lunch on the way back to the office and see her again. I had to since it wasn't realistic to film her in her house.

At the same time that I was bird-dogging Cindy I was doing the same to the politician, Mary, that I had met at the rally. Mary was a little harder to seduce given her schedule, but she seemed to be as "interested" as Cindy was. The two times that I took Mary out to lunch she often "innocently" touched me, and there was plenty of sexual innuendo. I just had to find a way to work something out.

I found out that Mary would be attending a political conference in a city about ninety miles away, far enough that she needed to stay over-night between the two days of the conference, Tuesday and Wednesday. I booked a room in a hotel right next to the one the conference was in and I assumed that she was staying in, got into work early on that Tuesday so that I could leave early, and drove to the hotel and set up my video equipment.

I "just happened" to be in the conference hotel lobby as Mary was exiting a lecture hall where the last Tuesday session of the conference was held. I wanted her to approach me, not me to approach her if I could help it, so I only looked at her out of the corner of my eye. I was very pleased that she did a double take when she saw me and almost immediately excused herself from the two people she was chatting with and came over to me.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here?" Mary asked.

I pretended to be startled when I saw her. "Mary?" I exclaimed then laughingly said "I could ask you the same question, but what a treat it is to see you. You're looking very smart and professional."

It wasn't more than twenty minutes before I had talked her into coming to my hotel for dinner and with a glint in my eye said "Bring your bathing suit so that we can soak in the hot tub afterward, they have a really nice one."

"I didn't bring a suit with me," she said blushing slightly but smiling.

"Then I'll buy you one -- they have a store right there."

"OK; I'll meet you at six," she responded, squeezing my hand good-bye.

At dinner I made sure to order a bottle of Mary's favorite wine and only pretended to drink it; she was so animated during dinner that she consumed virtually the entire bottle without even realizing it. I also made sure to eat a light dinner since I would shortly need the blood somewhere besides my stomach.

After dinner Mary was pliable and not the least bit apprehensive when I bought her a one piece bathing suit, she changed in the locker room, and we went into the hot tub. The warm water seemed to enhance the effect of the alcohol, causing her to giggle when I started to feel up her tits and push my hand onto her mound in the tub. Fortunately the only other people in the hot tub were only interested in each other and didn't pay any attention to us.

When after only ten or fifteen minutes in the hot tub I suggested that we get dressed in my room and maybe go out dancing she went right along without even a hint of protest. Hotel bathrobes were available in the locker rooms so we put those on and carried our clothes as we rode up in the elevator to my room.

When we got into my room I could tell that Mary was ready but wanted me to take the lead, which I was happy to do. I threw my clothes on a chair, took hers and threw them on the same chair, yanked off my robe then hers, and then started passionately kissing her while grinding my body into hers.

While Mary had a very ordinary face and enough belly fat for her to have insisted on the one-piece suit that I bought her, she did have a big round ass and large knockers. I was actually ready to fuck her -- for the camera -- in very short order so I dropped my trunks, exposing my hard-on, and yanked off her suit.

While I don't dislike bushy cunts hers was a little too hairy for my tastes so I only sucked on her clit for a short time while fingering her pussy. She was very aroused with just a small amount of sucking, however, and climaxed about as fast as any woman I had ever orally stimulated. Even before she came down from her climax I turned her on her hands and knees so that we were both facing the camera, and rammed my cock up her pussy.

She was surprisingly tight and nice to fuck, particularly with her big tits slapping into each other as I banged her hard. I especially liked squeezing her ass because it looked even bigger and rounder now that she was naked, and it had no blotches, pimples or other aesthetically undesirable features. We had a nice almost simultaneous orgasm.

I pulled away the bedspread and blanket and got under the sheets with Mary. I cuddled her while we pillow talked. I occasionally squeezed her ass as we lay there and each time she let out a pleasure moan. I hadn't had anal in quite some time because Claire didn't really like it and her pussy was so great there was really no reason for it; but I had a feeling that Mary was an anal artist.

"It seems that your ass is very sensitive, Mary," I said with a diabolical grin.

"You noticed, huh. It seemed that you liked squeezing it while fucking me."

"Yeah; actually I'd really like to fuck your ass," I replied with an even more diabolical grin.

We bantered back and forth for a long time. I started talking dirtier and dirtier to her. At first she pretended like she didn't like it, but from her sly smile I knew that she did. Finally she got into it when I started fingering her asshole.

Wow, her ass was sensitive; she spasmed when I rimmed it with my finger. I could feel myself getting harder and harder—there was no doubt that I was going to fuck that thing.

After I got her moaning in response to my finger-rimming I quickly got up and got some hand lotion from the bathroom. I slathered the entire mini bottle of lotion onto my cock and her anus, and two of my fingers. I inserted one, then two, fingers, which caused her ass to move around like a Mexican jumping bean, made sure we were both facing the camera again and then buried my cock in one thrust.

She let out a scream that sounded like half pain and half pleasure, but once I started thumping her it was clear that it was all pleasure. I hadn't remembered ever fucking an asshole that tight or sensitive before, nor one that constantly squirmed and contracted.

Between grunts I kept up a constant chatter about fucking her ass and she started howling "Yeah fuck that thing, pound my ass, yeah shove your cock in deeper, fuck yeah!" Despite the fact that I had fucked her pussy only 45 minutes to an hour before the tightness of her anus and her oral encouragement soon had me blasting a series of cum grenades into her anus causing her to shake like a pom-pom before she collapsed.

Since I didn't know when or if I'd be getting anal again I fucked her ass a second time about six a.m. giving her an even larger orgasm than the night before.

When we showered together before she went back to her hotel, about 8 a.m., I was shocked by how appreciative she was. She thanked me profusely the entire shower and as she dressed and had the happiest grin imaginable on her face when she kissed me good-bye. I never, ever, had a more grateful sex partner in my life.

As soon as she left I did too and got in to work only an hour late on Wednesday. The encounter with Mary had given me an idea for my next (and last) encounter with Cindy. That very afternoon I called Cindy and asked if we could meet Friday at lunchtime at a motel near her house. She enthusiastically accepted even going so far as to tell me that the oral orgasms I had given her were the best oral orgasms of her life.

When Cindy and I met on Friday she was very anxious to get down to business. I had set the camera up before she arrived and I was raring to go too. I ate her to an orgasm again to warm her up but then immediately turned her onto her hands and knees facing the camera and shoved my cock up her pussy. While her pussy was certainly well lubricated it actually was too sloppy and loose for my tastes ensuring that I would implement my plan.

While continuing to stroke in and out of Cindy's pussy to her obvious enjoyment I started slathering up her pucker hole with the copious amount of fluid leaking out of her pussy. When I shoved a lubricated finger into her anus she shook, turned her head, and said "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Cindy," I matter-of-factly replied.

"I've never been ass-fucked," she moaned.

"You'll love it!" I responded.

Cindy whined as I rooted one finger around in her anus, then inserted and rotated a second lubricated finger. Once I thought that she was ready to accommodate my cock I removed it from her pussy, her fluids dripping off of it, and very gently but firmly inserted it into her pucker hole. At first she went "Ohhhhhhhhh," not sure if she liked it or would get used to it, but by the time that I was fully buried she was relaxed. Since this too, like my last ass-fuck with Mary, might be my last one ever I made sure to enjoy it and was pleased when Cindy orgasmed when I deposited a full charge into her and appreciatively groaned for the camera.

Once Cindy became completely lucid again we showered together. "How did you like your first ass fuck, Cindy?" I asked.

"Wow, it was nice -- real nice. I want to show my appreciation."

"If you do, why don't you soap up my cock and after you rinse it off suck it?" I replied, jokingly. While I really wasn't expecting her to do it Cindy dropped to her knees right on the tile shower stall and had cleaned me off, got me hard, and sucked me off within minutes. It felt great.

Once we got dressed and kissed I laid on her the same story that I had told Julia, about my insanely jealous wife and moving away shortly. She almost started crying but I encouraged her to only think about our two wonderful encounters and she had at least a half smile when we parted.

After we both drove away I returned to the motel and retrieved the camera. That afternoon I called Mary and gave her the same line as Cindy. She was obviously disappointed but still expressed gratitude several times during our conversation.

Saturday morning I reviewed the videos of Mary and Cindy. Wow, were they verbally and facially expressive, especially when getting ass-fucked; and there was no doubt in the videos that they were getting ass fucked. Their prodigious tits flopping around truly inspired me to go after Claire that weekend. Saturday and Sunday we fucked like minks achieving four mutual orgasms, and I joyously gave Claire two more oral ones.

While I wasn't actually developing a taste for older women there was another one I became anxious to fuck. She was in her sixties, likely twenty or more years older than Julia, Mary and Cindy, but she had obviously had a significant amount of work done since her face and body (at least when clothed) were more than decent. I met her at a charity event where at first she seemed gruff, but changed after a mutual conversation with her husband.

While I was talking to her and not seeing any indication that she was responding to my charms her husband approached her. After introductions he said "Millie, honey, I'm not feeling well; can we leave?"

"But they haven't given out the awards yet nor has the band started playing," Millie replied.

"Derek," I said to her husband, "if you need to go I'll bring Millie home -- according to Millie you live only one suburb over from me. That is unless you don't trust me with her," I said laughing.

imhapless
imhapless
3,647 Followers