Don't Fuck With Father Cahill

Story Info
Parishioner gets caught in a compromising position
3k words
4.23
60.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title and description mention a teenage girl and a priest and the category is NonConsent/Reluctance so sensitive readers should take all that into account before continuing.

***

"Sit down over there young lady," Father John Cahill grumbled as he motioned the girl over to the straight backed chair that was opposite his mahogany desk in the center of the room while adding, "Although the term lady hardly seems to fit after I just witnessed out behind the church just now."

The 60 year old priest looked at the girl with a mixture of amusement and disgust as Kathy Bauer slowly walked across the room, her shoulders slumped and the expression on her cherubic face showing her shame. Her rumpled clothes matched her wind blown brown hair, and the dirt on her bare knees was a comical addition to the package.

"I'm sorry," the teen mumbled for what had to be the tenth time since Father Cahill had come upon Kathy with her friend down in a little used stairway that led to the basement of the rectory.

Because he had never seen the male involved at any of his services, Father Cahill had no idea who the boy was, and after the priest had cleared his throat the punk didn't stick around to introduce himself, instead running away like a jackrabbit while trying to pull his jeans up at the same time.

To her credit Kathy Bauer didn't run, choosing to stay on her knees sobbing where she was although it wouldn't have made any sense since Father Cahill saw Kathy and her parents at church every Sunday morning in the same pew just to the left of him 3 rows back.

Kathy was always dressed modestly, unlike the skirt and tank-top she wore now, and while at least she seemed to be wearing a bra what she had on was rather skimpy, especially for a plump girl carrying at least 20 pounds too many on her barely 5 foot frame.

"I might not have been shocked so much if it was some other girl I caught in that position," Father Cahill bellowed as he eased his lean 6'2 frame into the leather chair behind his desk. "The way this world is going little should surprise me anyway, but Kathy Bauer?"

"I'm sorry," Kathy whimpered again.

"All these years I thought that you were such a sweet girl, and I know how proud your mother and father are of you, what with your honor roll achievements and perfect attendance at school. Now this," he sighed. "On your knees giving oral gratification to some guy who looked ten years older than you. A man, I notice, who ran like a coward and left you there on your knees like a tramp when I caught you."

"He was scared."

"Not too scared to exposed himself in public and stick his penis into your mouth I noticed," Father Cahill mused aloud. "On church property besides!"

"It's not like that. I..."

"Surely you aren't going to say that you never did that before, because I was standing there watching long enough to be able to see that you knew what you were doing. Lucky I came along when I did or else you two would probably have been fornicating. Maybe you would have preferred doing it in one of the pews"

"No," Kathy cried, her tear stained cheeks beet red. "I never - it's just that - I mean I've never had many boyfriends, and Greg loves me."

"I suspect he loves what you do to him more than he cares for you," father Cahill suggested. "Did he orgasm into your mouth?"

"No."

"Would he have if I hadn't showed up?" the priest asked, and after the teen shrugged he wondered aloud, "And I assume that you swallow his seed after he relieves himself?"

"You make it sound so dirty, Father Cahill," Kathy choked.

"Sneaking into dingy corners and doing that to someone you aren't married to? It's not dirty?" Father Cahill remarked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "I believe I have your parents number saved for when they assist at the food pantry."

"No please."

"Which one of them would enjoy to see their pride and joy like this the most?" the reverend wondered as he held the phone towards the girl and showed her one of the many photos he had taken of her and her boyfriend. "Maybe I should just send the whole bunch of the pictures to both of them."

"Omigod no."

"They would never look at their little angel the same way again," Father Cahill noted as the girl shook her head in horror. "Oh, they would forgive in time I suspect, but just remember that every time Daddy looks at you, in the back of his mind there will be this image of you performing fellatio on some clown who judging back the way he abandoned you will have forgotten all about you in a month."

"Please. This is a nightmare. Don't show Mom and Dad those pictures. I'll do anything. I'll work more at the food pantry, or help sister with Sunday School."

"Having you around impressionable kids? I don't think so."

"Then what can I do?"

"Admit you were wrong. Admit that filthy things go through your mind."

"They do. I can't help it. I try to be good but..."

"Admit that you're perverted. Morally bankrupt. How many men have you been with?"

"You mean like Greg? Just one other, I swear."

"You let these men satisfy themselves. You let them pleasure themselves in all of the orifices of your body?"

"No, I never."

"You're a virgin?" Father Cahill asked, and laughed loudly when the teen nodded frantically. "Sure."

"Really."

"Something else I noticed Kathy, when you got up of your knees after worshiping in front of that man," Father Cahill said. "Lift up your skirt."

"What? I can't Father."

"And why is that?"

"Because - because I don't have any panties on."

"Just as I suspected. I assume your boyfriend took them off?"

"No Father."

"Is that something you do all the time?"

"When it's hot out sometimes," Kathy admitted.

"Makes it easier for the boy to grope you I bet," he asked and without waiting for an answer he said. "Regardless, stand up and lift your skirt."

"But Father," Kathy whined, but after the elderly man lifted up the phone with his finger on the send button she got up and sobbed, "This is the worst day of my life."

"It may be your day of redemption," Father Cahill suggested as the skirt got raised but when the girl started to lower it again he barked at her to keep it up at her waist.

"I don't understand," he said as he looked at the smooth mound between her chunky thighs. "I was under the impression you were 18 and headed for college soon."

"I am," she sniffed.

"Then why don't you have any pubic hair?"

"I do - did," Kathy explained. "I - uh- shaved it."

"Shaved it?" he grumbled. "Why would you do that?"

"Lots of girls do it these days. Boys..."

"Go ahead, finish your sentence," he said while tapping his fingers on the desk impatiently. "You were going to say something like boys like it I assume."

"Yeah."

"You aren't pleased with the way you were created then?"

"It's not that," Kathy protested.

"Easier for the boy to find your sex so he can put his thing in you?"

"NO! I'm a virgin, Father!"

"Hard to believe, especially from someone with such a dirty mind."

"I am. I swear."

"You want to change? You want to free yourself from the guilt you feel?"

"Yes."

"You admit that you're immoral? That you're impure - maybe more inside than out?"

"Yes, I am," Kathy sobbed.

"Do you know what that makes you Kathy?" Father Cahill asked somewhat rhetorically as he leaned back into his chair.

"No."

"It makes you part of the human race my dear. You're just like the rest of us."

"I don't understand."

"The trick is letting it out in more - shall I say more discrete ways - than in stairwells and alleys," Father Cahill declared.

"Now disrobe for me," the priest said stoically as the teen rose unsteadily from the chair. "Slowly."

"What? I can't Father!" Kathy responded.

"Can and will," Father Cahill answered, and stifled the frightened girl's ensuing protests by holding up the phone and saying, "518 - 26..."

"NO!" Kathy yelled. "I'll do it but I can't believe this."

"You'll be a believer by the end of the day," he chortled as he watched the girl pulling the tank-top out from under her skirt, and after a moment of hesitation peeled the striped blouse up and over her head.

"I knew you'd see things my way," he chuckled while looking over the chubby teen, ignoring the thick waist to concentrate on the girl's surprisingly large bust which was encased in a bra at least a size too small. "Quite impressive Kathy. What size brassiere do you wear?"

"I dunno," the girl mumbled in response, but after the priest arched his eyebrow and looked at her cynically she added, "36 C."

"You might want to consider a D cup," he suggested. "It would probably be more comfortable, not to mention more flattering."

"Can I put my blouse back on?" Kathy pouted.

"Hardly. The idea is to cleanse you completely. Let the demons out so to speak," he counseled, and as Father Cahill watched the teen brush her hair back over her shoulder he spotted something.

"Raise your arm again dear," he instructed. Higher."

"You a hippie Kathy?" the priest asked as he looked at the girl's armpit which was coated with dense stubble.

"Oh," the girl mumbled as the color returned to her cheeks when she glanced over at her underarm. "Forgot to shave this morning."

"Looks like you forgot for a few mornings," the aging man noted. "Yet you shave your sex though."

"Sorry,"

"Don't be. I miss the old days. Now lets get the skirt off," he advised, and after Kathy stepped out of it she stood there clad only in her bra, trying to hide herself as best she could with her arms and hands.

"Put your hands down," Father Cahill told her, and as he surveyed her plump form he asked, "We will have no secrets from each other, so relax."

"I feel naked."

"Soon enough my dear," he mused, enjoying the pained look he got in return. "Hard to believe little Kathy Bauer has become such a well developed woman."

The priest noted that Kathy had a little belly on her that eased over the elastic of her full cut panties, but although her thighs and arms were a little chunky she was still an erotic sight.

"Now why don't you take off that hideous harness for us?" he instructed, his eyes following every move as Kathy reached back and fumbled with the hooks, and when the bra lurched forward when it was undone he let out an audible sigh.

"Very nice dear, now sit back down," Father Cahill instructed.

"Can I go home?"

"In time dear," the aging pastor said as he slowly rose to his feet, and even before he came from behind the desk the expression on his young parishioner's face told him that she noticed something different about him.

"No need for dramatics Kathy," Father Cahill advised as he came towards her, his semi-flaccid phallus hanging obscenely out of his fly. "And don't turn away either. After all, it's not like you can convince me you've never seen a penis before."

"This isn't happening," Kathy said aloud as she watched the old man take his long slender organ and pull on it a few times, coming closer and closer until he was right at her side.

"One of life's lessons," Father Cahill explained as he raised this manhood towards her face and said, "Open your mouth - like you did with that punk of a boyfriend - and enough of the tears too. Open up. Wider. Keep your hands down. I'll hold it for you."

The sobbing teen did what she was told, taking the cock between her lips and letting him push it in her mouth until she gagged and choked.

"You can do better than that child," he lectured sternly. "I saw you do much better."

"But it's too big."

"I'm as I was created. Are you questioning..."

"My mouth is dry," Kathy stalled but he had an answer for everything.

"Here you go dear," Father Cahill said after turning around to pour a cup of water, and when he turned around to hand it to Kathy she recoiled when she saw he was now fully erect and pointing at her.

"As you can see, I'm obviously unmoved by your theatrics," he mused aloud as he watched her drink while stroking his erection, the veins that covered the shaft of the uncircumcised member now bulging and throbbing. "Now where were we?"

"Much better dear," he said when her wet lips went up and down about half of the 8" organ, and after he undid his belt and trousers they dropped to the carpet, and after he unsnapped his boxers they followed suit. "Give me your hand."

After taking the girl's moist and trembling hand he brought it down and put it on his balls, guiding her by squeezing his hand over hers, and he was pleased when he let go and Kathy kept fondling them on her own.

"Kathy?" Father Cahill asked, and after she looked up at him he asked, "Are you beginning to see the error of your ways?"

"I'm not yet convinced," he decided after watching her nod as best she could with a cock in her mouth. "Keep going."

"Very good," he said. "Now take your other hand and grab me where I was holding myself. Right there on the shaft. Good. Now spin your hand around while your grip it. Pump it with your fist."

"Excellent," he told her while leaning her head back until his foreskin was grazing her lips. "Now ease the foreskin back and suck on the head. Not used to a foreskin? That's okay. There you go. Now suck the bulb. Lick the opening."

"See how you're making it drool?" he asked as he watched a string of seed hang on the tip while his hand gripped her upper arm and his fingers stroked the moist peach fuzz under it. "We're almost done."

Father Cahill almost stumbled when he started to go back to his desk but recovered, but when she saw Kathy start to get her clothes he stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Almost done I said dear," Father Cahill advised as he opened the tube of gel and began coating his cock with it. "One more cleansing act should do it."

"NO!" Kathy cried out when after he cleared the end of his desk with a swipe of his hand he grabbed her and pushed her onto the desk face first. "I'm a virgin I swear and I want to stay one for my future husband!"

"And you shall child," Father Cahill insisted when after spreading her chubby cheeks apart he forced a greased finger into the pink puckered ring.

"There, now that didn't hurt much did it?" he asked after Kathy's yelping eased, but a second finger made her howl again.

Hurts!"

"You'll learn as many before you have that you don't fuck around with Father Cahill!" he barked.

"Tight," he commented after spinning the fingers in and out a couple of times and then lamented., "Unfortunately that means that I won't be able to last long, so enjoy it while it lasts."

"OMIGOD!" Kathy yelled when the knob of the long prong forced its way inside of her, and she kept howling as he went deeper and deeper.

"Indeed," quipped the pastor as he grabbed her fleshy hips and began thrusting, with each push causing a grunt from both of them as the desk began to inch forward with the force of the thrusts.

"AW!" Father Cahill moaned about a minute later when despite his best efforts he came, filling the teen's bowels with his seed until he had no more to give, and collapsed on top of Kathy only to rise a moment later as his member slid out of her anus.

"Am I bleeding?" Kathy asked.

"No dear, that's just my offering leaking out of you," he explained. "That wasn't so bad was it? Don't you feel cleansed?"

Kathy didn't answer but after asking and getting permission to get dressed she asked if she could go now.

"Of course dear, but before you go I need you to write that boy's name and phone number down for me," he said while picking a pad of paper and a pen off the floor and putting it on the desk.

"Why?"

"I need to talk to him as well," Father Cahill explained. "Wouldn't be right just to straighten one of you out, would it?"

"You wouldn't - I mean you wouldn't do that to him - what we just did?" Kathy protested. "Greg wouldn't like that at all and he would get mad at me."

"I'm afraid I can't talk about anybody else's personal counseling sessions any more than I could discuss yours. Wouldn't be right, would it?"

"Well, could you just punish me extra instead of bothering him?" Kathy asked.

"Punish? Is that what you call that?"

"I dunno."

"Wait a minute. You making that offer? Are you saying that you enjoyed the cleansing?"

"It hurt. Hurt a lot at first," Kathy said but then shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno. Maybe a little?"

"Well in that case I failed. Come back here tomorrow evening around 6:30 for some more counseling.

"Does that mean you won't call him?"

"We'll see. Now run along," he instructed, and after watching her waddle to the door he added, "And make sure you wear panties tomorrow night. No more of this lewd dressing for you."

"Yes Father," Kathy said before exiting the rectory.

"What's becoming of the youth of today?" he asked himself while peeking through the blinds at Kathy. "Heaven help us."

***

thank you for reading