Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 03

Story Info
Dining with the Douglas Family.
7.5k words
4.7
56.2k
79

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

Chapter 03: Dining with the Douglas Family

During the next month the relationship between Gavin, Catherine and Tiffany developed into a joyful union. The sisters were willingly sharing Gavin and he was getting a lot of pussy. They could seldom all be together, but when they were it was for some unbridled lovemaking.

Catherine spent some time prepping her parents for meeting Gavin. Especially her father, who was against the relationship. He became angry when Catherine told her parents she was dating Gavin. Clement referred to Gavin as trailer trash.

---

"Are you sure you want to do it?" Catherine asked as she guided her car along the long driveway to her parents' mansion.

Gavin was sitting deep in thought in the passenger seat. He was thrilled that he would soon be facing his enemy. After Clement Douglas had fired his father and made his family's economy crumble Gavin had started to hate him with a vengeance. Now he was fucking his two darling daughters and even though his father now had a new job and their economy was righting itself, he still hated Clement Douglas. He just couldn't wait to make it clear to the business tycoon that he had seduced Catherine.

"Yes, it'll be fun," Gavin answered Catherine as he looked at the majestic elm trees.

Seconds later Catherine brought her car to a halt outside the huge mansion.

"Gavin, I know you say you would like to have dinner with my family, but please don't be insulted by my father. My mother is fine, but my father is an old bear. Please don't let him bother you," Catherine said giving his arm a gentle squeeze. "His bark is a lot worse than his bite."

Gavin didn't know about that. His father had experienced Clement Douglas' bite and it had almost destroyed his family. But he was following his plan to get close to the family and when the time arrived he would seek out his final revenge, so he replied, "Relax baby. He can't say or do anything, that will turn me away from you and Tiffany."

Smiling, the couple got out of the car and made their way to the front door. Catherine just walked in and shouted, "It's me. I'm home. I've got Gavin with me."

Gavin half expected a maid to appear in the hallway but instead Abigail Douglas emerged from a side room with a smile. Gavin took in Catherine and Tiffany's mother. It was obvious where the daughters' beauty had come from. Abigail was wearing a red summer dress that fitted tightly beneath the voluptuous thrust of her breasts. Her platinum blond hair had been drawn loosely back from her gorgeous face in a big red clip. She looked like a goddess with full moist lips below a small nose and high cheekbones. The red dress clung lovingly to every proud curve, a figure that oozed a warm sex appeal that made Gavin take a deep breath. He loved the way Abigail's pendulous, D-cup tits jiggled as she walked towards him. She looked extremely comfortable in her three inch heels. She wore little jewelry, onyx studs in her ears with a small diamond mounted in each stud and a tasteful onyx necklace. There was a feminine and tasteful watch on her wrist.

A combination of admiration and lust pushed every other thought from Gavin's head as he began to move forward. When he reached Abigail he held out a bouquet of pink roses and said, "Thank you for the invitation. I have been looking forward to meet you."

Abigail took the flowers and looked at her daughter's boyfriend. There was no denying he was an attractive boy...no, make that a man. Of course she had seen Gavin at the country club but being so close to him made her aware of his broad shoulders, trim hips and his long, powerful legs. She realized he was a glorious vision of athletic perfection and oozed raw masculinity. She had no trouble understanding Catherine's infatuation with him.

"Thank you so much Gavin. You shouldn't have," Abigail said as she took the bouquet from his strong hands.

"My mother told me that flowers always help make a good impression. And I always do as my mother says," Gavin grinned.

Abigail laughed, "Maybe that could rub off on Catherine. Lately she has been very sure of herself."

"Mom, don't start telling stories," Catherine said with a smile.

"I can't make such a promise, but let's go to the kitchen. I left Tiffany in charge so maybe we will have to order pizza," Abigail said and winked at Gavin.

They all laughed and went to join Tiffany in the Douglas kitchen. Tiffany was dressed in a short black skirt with a tight, low cut white tank top and she welcomed Gavin warmly.

Soon Abigail and her daughters were chatting with Gavin and there was a lot of laughter. Abigail was really impressed by Gavin's wit and clever remarks. Before meeting him like this, she had thought he was maybe using her daughter's position in society, but it fast became clear to her that it wasn't the case. Gavin seemed genuinely in love with Catherine.

---

Twenty minutes later Clement Douglas marched into the kitchen. Gavin took in his sworn enemy. It was obvious he came from money and still had a lot of money. Clement Douglas looked kind of distinguished with shortish steel-gray hair cut back in a sharp, severe style, and deep, china-blue eyes which seemed unfriendly. On one hand Clement appeared to be a cold, calculating businessman but on the other, an overweight, arrogant, rude and abusive man.

Catherine began saying, "Hi father, allow me to introduce you to Gavin."

After some time Clement extended a hand to Gavin which felt every bit as cold and clammy as its owner.

"How do you do, Kevin?" Clement said shaking his hand

Gavin just took it in stride as he corrected Clement Douglas. "It's Gavin Mr. Douglas and I'm doing very well, thank you."

"My daughter likes to downplay our family's status, but I have to stress the fact, that I think people's social background plays a huge part in what they become."

"What a jerk," Gavin thought then replied, "I know what you mean, but I also think a loving environment means a lot."

"Well I don't think you're right..." Clement said but was interrupted by Abigail trying to diffuse the situation.

"Stop battering Gavin and let's eat. Come Gavin, the dining room's this way."

Gavin was led into a spacious, well-lit room, the centerpiece of which was a large oval table. Soon the food was on the table and they all sat down. Imposing French windows afforded a view of immaculately trimmed lawns and formal gardens which stretched as far as the eye could see.

"My daughter has told me very little about you. Young people are so strange nowadays. Catherine barely tells me anything and it was only by chance I even discovered that she had a boyfriend."

Turning to her father, Catherine interjected.

"Father that's hardly fair. It's not as though you're even interested in what I'm doing or ever have time to talk to me."

Clement started to get angry and took a deep breath before answering his daughter.

"Catherine, you know very well that I have a lot of business to see to. But I have a keen interest in your well-being."

The dinner conversation followed a rhythm. Clement would come hard down on Gavin, but Abigail, Catherine and Tiffany all tried to diffuse his hostile approach, clearly embarrassed by Clement's behavior. Gavin took it in his stride but his hatred towards Clement continued to grow. He thought Clement was an obnoxious, abhorrent, vicious old man, who thought too much of himself and his social status.

Clement said angrily, "I think I know you from somewhere. But I can't place it."

"Well Mr. Douglas. You have probably seen me in the country club where I work." Gavin replied.

Clement looked stunned for a moment, then, enraged, he said to Catherine, "For heaven's sake, you're dating the help. That's just not acceptable."

Clement threw his napkin on the table and got up. He gave Gavin his blackest look yet. "I don't know what's gotten into you just lately but I would imagine you have completely lost your senses. This is not acceptable."

Clement stormed out of the room, leaving Abigail, Tiffany, Catherine and Gavin to complete their meal.

In a hurt tone Catherine said, "Mom..."

Before Catherine could say more Abigail interrupted her, "I'm so sorry Gavin. I can only apologize for my husband's behavior. He can be so unbelievably disparaging at times and much as I love him I don't agree with him. I hope you'll stay and finish your dinner."

"It's alright, Mrs Douglas. I love Catherine and I'll just have to prove it to Mr Douglas."

Abigail was furious with her husband. She had taken an instant liking to Catherine's boyfriend and now she gave him a wry smile. "I'm so glad you're not offended. Anyhow, it's a pleasure to welcome you to our home."

Gavin smiled at Abigail and said, "I'm thick skinned, so it will take more than some vile words to make me run away from Catherine, Mrs Douglas. I love Catherine very much and, trust me, I'll always do right by her, whatever that may involve at the time."

Abigail was halfway in love with Gavin herself. His thoughtful manners made her happy for Catherine. "Please call me Abigail."

The rest of the dinner was characterized by a light banter between the Douglas women and Gavin.

---

That night Abigail talked to Clement as they went to bed. She told him to behave in a more civilized manner around Gavin or he may lose his daughter.

At first Clement got angry but after half an hour he gave in and accepted that he needed to be more civil around Gavin.

---

A few days later Abigail walked into Catherine's room. After meeting Gavin she had decided to have a talk with her daughter.

"Catherine I think we need to talk." Abigail said as she sat down on the bed beside Catherine.

"About what mom," Catherine responded.

"Now that I've seen you with Gavin, I think we need to have a mother and daughter talk. I remember how it was to be young and I would like to talk to you about being together with a young man." Abigail said and blushed a little.

"Wow mom, are we going to have the 'sex-talk'" Catherine grinned.

Abigail didn't think of herself as prudish, but Catherine's response made her perplexed. She was not used to her daughter being so upfront and secure about her own sexuality. "Yes, I think we have to have the sex-talk as you call it."

"Well, what do you want to know?" Catherine replied with a laugh.

"I want...I think...maybe...," Abigail was struggling with finding the right words, before she just blurted out, "Are you and Gavin having sex?"

"Yes we are," Catherine just said.

"Do you use protection?" Abigail asked concerned.

"Gavin pulls out but I've wanted to go on the pill for some time," Catherine said.

Abigail thought about her daughter having unsafe sex with her boyfriend. She shuddered as she thought of the consequences. "I think so too. Let's make a doctor's appointment really soon. You have to be careful."

Abigail had planned the conversation in her head, but Catherine's response had surprised her and she didn't know what to do now. So she started to get up from the bed. But before she could Catherine said, "Mom, can we talk a little about my relationship with Gavin."

"Of course," Abigail said and settled on the bed.

"Gavin is my first, so I'm not very experienced. I just want to hear your opinion, because I respect and love you. And I want a woman's perspective."

"Oh sweetie. You can tell me anything. Do you feel pressured by Gavin." Abigail asked concerned.

"No, not at all. In fact I was the one who took the initiative. Gavin was worried that I wasn't ready and would get hurt."

Abigail's feelings towards Gavin became even more warmhearted. She could just envisage him being thoughtful towards her inexperienced daughter, so she said, "That sounds considerate of him."

"That's just the way he is. Oh mom I love him so much. He even made my first time magic."

"Oh," Abigail said but Catherine interrupted her, looking deep into her eyes.

"At first I was a little afraid. Gavin is just so tall and powerful and I feel really petite around him. And when I realized he was big all over, I almost chickened out."

Abigail blushed thinking about her daughter's boyfriend. He was so huge she was immediately visualizing Catherine's verbal description in her head.

"But at the time Gavin was so attentive to my needs," Catherine said and with a smile she continued in a dreaming voice, "In the beginning I was charmed by Gavin, because he was this handsome hunk of a jock who always was willing to spend time with me without pressuring me. Over time, his charisma made me fall in love with him. A turning point came the first time we kissed. He made me feel so loved."

Abigail was moved by Catherine's description but before she could comment Catherine continued with a giggle, "Another turning point was the first time I saw his penis. I almost didn't believe my eyes; it was so long and thick. And he can do such wonderful things with it. But it's not his only strength. His tongue is also a force to be reckoned with. Gavin has an ability to drive me crazy with his mouth."

Catherine was lost in her own thoughts as she spilled the beans to her mother. Abigail was transfixed by her daughter's description. She could sense the love Catherine felt for her boyfriend, but Abigail's body shivered as she listened to her daughter's explicit story.

"Our first time was one night when Gavin had taken me out to see the stars and by God did I see stars. I had heard some of my friends talk about receiving oral. But I think Gavin is in a league of his own. He does not just lick with his tongue - he massages, he teases, he explores, he devours."

By this point Abigail was not only listening to her daughter's story, she was also starting to become aroused by it.

With a giggle Catherine continued, "If I have to describe what Gavin's mouth does to me, I'll have to say it feels like joy flowing from my vagina and it is a feeling I've never experienced before."

Abigail started to breathe harder as she felt her own vagina moistening. She stuttered, "But...but what about the first time."

"I have to admit the first time it hurt some. Gavin tried to be careful, but he's just so unbelievable huge. At first I had great trouble letting him in but after some time it did happen. And I've never felt so incredibly full. Gavin's penis felt magnificent and he made me cum again and again." Catherine replied as she shuddered.

Abigail felt her nipples harden and juices started to trickle out of her vagina.

"I have to tell you mom. I'm addicted and obsessed with Gavin. He is like a drug and he has never let me down," Catherine said and asked her mother, "I don't think every girl is as lucky as I am. My first time was magic and it just keeps getting better and better. Was your first time also like that?"

Abigail was distressed by her body's reaction to her daughter's story. But Catherine's question made her calm down a bit. Her first time had been with Clement, as the thirty year old man had set his sight on the Abigail when she was still attending high school. He had seduced the eighteen year old girl, who was a renowned beauty in the state. Abigail recalled their first time. It had hurt a bit and been over in two minutes. She didn't think she had ever experienced anything like Catherine so she just said, "Yes sweetie, something like that. Thank you for your story. I hope you'll be careful in the future and we'll have you on the pill in a couple of weeks. Now I have to go."

"That's just hunky-dory mom," Catherine said not noticing her mother's distress.

As Abigail walked out of the room she felt perplexed. It was clear to her that her youngest daughter now was more sexually experienced than herself. It was a change in their relationship she hadn't seen coming. It made her feel old and inadequate. Her lovemaking with Clement had never been as electrifying as her daughter's description. Abigail was beside herself for the rest of the day.

---

Two weeks later Abigail was witness to Catherine and Gavin's lovemaking. Clement was traveling away on business and she had planned to meet some friends. But they had canceled at the last moment so she had decided to take a long bath. In the morning she had told Tiffany and Catherine she would be away from home for the whole day, so they didn't know she was home.

As she came out of the bathroom in her short red silk bathrobe, she walked over to the big window and looked down onto the pool. What she saw took her breath away.

Her daughter, Catherine, was between Gavin's knees engulfing his impressive cock in her mouth. She watched as Catherine took his rod deep into her mouth, and even from her second-floor bedroom, Abigail could see her daughter gag slightly from taking it a little too deep.

Abigail took a step closer to the window and saw Catherine back off of Gavin's cock and hold it upright. It was an impressive sight. Abigail had never seen a penis so majestic. Her body shuddered and the curtains moved as she saw Catherine lick the delicate area just under the head.

Catherine was in heaven. She had Gavin to herself and she wanted to show him how good a cocksucker she had become, so she swallowed him again and sucked on it for a moment before running her tongue down the length to his balls. She sucked one, then the other into her mouth. While she was doing that, her hand was pumping up and down his shaft, keeping him hard and primed.

Abigail was mesmerized by her daughter's boyfriend. He made an impressive figure with his powerful shoulders, washboard abs and strong legs. And the way Catherine almost worshiped his long hard penis made her lightheaded. Unconsciously Abigail's hands caressed her full breasts as she watched the erotic display below. It had been a while since she'd been with a man. Clement didn't seem interested anymore. Watching her daughter perform oral sex on Gavin made her envious.

Gavin had noticed the curtain move in Abigail and Clement's bedroom. When nothing happened he knew it was Catherine's mother who was watching. At first he thought they were busted, but when nothing happened he decided to put on a show.

Catherine was moving her head up and down in conjunction with the fist she had wrapped around Gavin's shaft. Whenever her jaw became tired, she would release the head from her mouth and use her tongue and fist to keep building to Gavin's orgasm.

"Tell me when you're about to cum. I want to taste you," Catherine said, as she took him back into her mouth.

Gavin put his hand on her head and began thrusting his hips gently, forcing his cock into her throat. He could hear her gag slightly, but she didn't let up.

Abigail pinched her nipples as she watched the young lovers.

By the pool, Gavin's thrusts were becoming more aggressive. He was now fucking Catherine's face, and she knew it wouldn't be long.

She heard him groan and make one final thrust into her mouth before he unloaded his sperm-filled balls. A warm swath of semen coated her tongue and the back of her throat, and she swallowed knowing the next blast would follow in seconds. He didn't disappoint her. The second shot was even bigger than the first, and she felt the gooey liquid seeping out around his cock and dribbling out of the corner of her mouth. She was trying desperately to swallow it all, but before she could get load number 2 down, load number 3 filled her mouth again and she more or less gave up. She swallowed as best she could and allowed the rest to leak out of her mouth.

Gavin's orgasm started to subside, and he loosened the grip he had on her head. She continued to suck on him, pulling out the last drops, before withdrawing from his slightly softening penis.

Abigail could see the cum glistening on her daughter's face like shiny pearls. "Oh my God, she swallowed the whole thing." She thought it was over but then she saw Gavin push Catherine back onto a sun lounger.

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers