Don't Give Up the Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knot grew as he absorbed her love juices, coming to a size only slightly smaller than his fist. The pressure was unbearable for them both, their lovemaking deteriorating to simple rutting as their passions entwined. Her body began to lose its corporeality as she concentrated only on the pleasure of jerking his knotted cock inside her quivering cunt. Her arms and breasts phased into him, disappearing entirely inside his flesh.

Theodore barely noticed her disappearance, focused entirely on watching his cock swell and impale her repeatedly. He realized something was amiss only when her moans and gasps came from behind him, though he could hardly care about such details when she brought such incredible pleasure. Her thrusts reduced to mere spasms as she struggled to move the knot that joined them together, squeezing his entire length in rippling motions as pleasure overwhelmed her.

She came first, legs slamming shut through his as her body lost substance. Her cunt became the sole focus of her pleasure-wracked mind, squeezing in waves as she directed it to do what the rest of her body could not. Pressure built in his base, held in by the weight of his spectral knot. The pleasure grew with the pressure until he was screaming, practically begging for relief yet pleading for the sensation to never end. The knot moved slowly up his length before catching briefly at the base of his head. He lost his breath, nearly blacking out as his release finally came, rope after rope of semen pushing out the thick wad of ectoplasm with each spasm. He came and came, cock jumping inside her clear walls even after he had nothing of his own left to give. She leaked out of him, her fluids rejoining her body as it oozed from his tip.

His cock deflated slowly as it emptied, drooping when she could no longer manifest even her cunt. His cum mingled with her captive juices, floating still in her ethereal body. She slumped into him, barely catching herself before she fell into the floor, exhausted by her extended manifestation. Her breathing slowed as she teetered on the edge of consciousness. He rubbed her back as best he could as she drifted off, whispering gently into her ear as the last bit of her waking mind faded into sleep.

"Until the end of time, my love."

12