Don't Hold Me Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh," I said, laughing. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was so, you know, transparent."

He chuckled, "It's no problem." He pulled into his driveway, almost sideswiping the fence in the process. "I know you only live next door and everything, but would you like to come inside?" he asked me.

I looked into his brown eyes, "Yes." I smiled.

We braved ourselves for the storm and opened our doors. We started to run to his front door, but the poor darling slipped in some mud, and was laying face front in the dirt. He was laughing so hard, and I was laughing at how much he resembled a wet dog. I helped him to his feet and we ran into his house, still laughing at his little mishap.

"Oh," I laughed. "You are so clumsy!"

He chuckled, barely able to catch his breath, "Oh, I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts!"

"Me too!" I giggled.

Our laughs simmered into quiet giggles and we stood there looking at each other for a moment. It seemed so natural, for me to slip into his arms. He stood still for a moment, and then slithered his arms around my wet body. I looked up at him and we kissed passionately. The rain clapping the cement outside, the crackling of the cement. He caressed the surface of my tangled, wet hair as we kissed, my bow loose and unorganized now. He broke our kiss and looked down into my eyes.

"You are the most precious thing I've ever seen," he whispered.

I looked up at him, my eyes watery from his sincerity. We held each others hands, they squirmed with each other nervously and I had no reservations about what I wanted to say.

"I thought about you so much today," I said.

"Oh I thought about you too."

We separated and went into the living room. He got the fireplace started and soon the flames were shooting up. He took a seat on the rug and I sat beside him. I was eager to continue our kissing and he had the same in mind, as soon we were necking passionately. I sat with my legs tucked under me, leaning forward to kiss him. His hand rested on my thigh, and when I didn't object, his hand slithered upward and began to caress my bottom. This made me very horny and I started to unbutton his shirt, kissing the place where each button had been.

"Ohh," he groaned. "Are you sure about this Mary Anne?"

"I'm sure," I said quietly, as I slipped his shirt over his shoulders. His chest was beautiful. His skin was slick from the rain and he had a sexy layer of chest hair.

He asked if he could take off my top. I eagerly agreed and raised my arms up as he peeled it off me, the cotton hugging my wet skin. I immediately started to unbuckled his belt and he began kissing me again, and very subtly unhooked my bra which stuck to my pointed tits. I slipped off his belt and a moment later my bra was on the floor.

I asked him to stand up and take off his pants and underwear and shoes. He agreed and was about to sit back down when I told him to stay standing. I stood too and took off my shorts and panties, and unclipped my bow and kneeled before him. His cock was so beautiful. It was thick and was such a nice size maybe 6-7 inches long. It stuck out, long and hard for me, a drop of precum on the tip. I opened my lips and started by taking as much of it as I could in my mouth.

He groaned loudly and tangled his fingers in my hair. I looked up at him and his head was tilted back, his eyes closed in pleasure. "Ohh," he moaned. "Suck me sweetheart." Encouraged by his words, I sucked him more energetically. "That's it baby, oh my, where did you learn to do that? You and that little tongue of yours."

I could then feel him look down at me and I looked up at him slowly and seductively, my eyes lazy in my desire for him, which I felt would soon explode.

He gently slipped his cock from my mouth and told me quietly to lay down on the floor. I did as he said. My body completely naked before him. He couldn't stop staring at my bare pussy. He kneeled down and softly spread my thighs.

"Oh my," he remarked when he saw my pussy. I knew what I looked like when my legs were spread, as I had used a mirror to my full advantage several weeks before. He saw my little button of a clit. My pink folds of teenage pussy spread wide for him. The slick wetness of it, begging for some kind of attention. And so it was given.

He began to lick my pussy gently, lapping at my juices like a kitten. He spread my lips apart and dug as deeply at he could into my hole. I was moaning and whimpering, pushing my slit into his hungry mouth. I humped his face as best as I could, but I wanted so much than a tongue. He nibbled on my clit.

"Ohhh god," I groaned. "Yes, yes Mike, eat me out. Eat my pussy."

"Mmm baby," he sighed. "Such a pretty little slit."

He then sat up on his knees and very delicately pulled my body towards him. He took his big dick in his hand and teased my girlish folds with the head of his cock. I spread my legs wide, giving him an open invitation.

He sunk the head of his dick into my pussy very gently at first. He looked at me and asked if I was alright. I was clutching the rug beneath us and said I was, begging him for more. He inched in slowly, checking my face for any sign that he should stop. I only wanted all of his cock in me. Soon every inch of his manhood had slipped inside my body and I sighed in pleasure.

"Yeah," I groaned. "Give it to me."

"You want some more, precious?" he teased me.

"Oh yeah, give me more."

He sped up his pace and began to fuck me.

"Oh please Mike," I sighed. "Come on, faster, harder."

And soon he was fucking me fast and hard, without shame or apology. Just the way I wanted it from him. I opened my eyes and I saw how manly he looked, him pushing all his meat into me, fucking me. Oh, how I loved to fuck.

"Fuck, oh yeah," I whimpered. "Oh fuck me so hard Mike. Come on, come on."

Between his groans, he managed to ask if I was on birth control. I said no and he said he'd pull out before he came. I nodded, only half-understanding what he was saying. I was so much more interested in his dick and the way he was fucking me. My tits jiggled with every inward stroke.

"Oh! Oh, Mike!" I squealed. "I'm cumming!"

And not a moment after, I felt my little pussy pulse like a heartbeat around his steel-hard fucker.

He groaned, "Oh fuck! Shit, I can't take it anymore, Mary Anne." And he pulled out and straddled my stomach aiming to shoot his cum on my tits.

"Yeah, yeah," I moaned. "Cum on my tits."

"You like that sweetheart?" he said as he jacked off in front of me. "You like all that nice sperm on your little body?"

I nodded and bit my bottom lip. A moment later he squirted out his cum. His goo was thick and it shot across my tits, a stream of it landing on my chin and lips. He dribbled out a little bit more cum and was finished. I licked up the cum near my mouth and began to rub in the cum that was on my tits.

He reached for a couple of pillows on the couch and eased one under my head while he rested his on the other. We were both panting hard from our orgasms, not really saying too much of anything. After a few minutes, his cum had dried and I snuggled up next to him.

"Mmm, baby," he moaned. "You're such a sexy mess."

I giggled.

We rested in silence for a few more minutes and he suggested that he get a shower going for us. I nodded, as I was coming down from the heat of my orgasm and I began to feel chilly from the cold, damp air and the fact of being naked on his floor.

He went down the hallway and into the bathroom, starting up the hot shower. I got up a minute later and joined him. I stepped into the shower and he greeted me with a smile.

"That felt so good," I told him.

"It really did," he chuckled. "I hadn't made love in over 3 years."

I giggled and we washed each other up, lathering each other's bodies. He washed my hair for me. The shower was sensual, but pretty short and we stepped out and dried each other off. His hand caressed my body with the towel and his touch was so tender and loving. He wrapped the towel around his waist and gave me his big fluffy bathrobe to wear. It went down to my ankles and I felt so elf-like being bundled up.

I sat on the couch and he picked up our clothes and went into the laundry room, throwing them in the dryer. I fished into my backpack and found my comb and began combing my hair. I hollered towards the back of the house to him, asking if he had a hairdryer. He said there was one underneath the bathroom sink from when his sister had visited him over Christmas. I went into the bathroom and plugged it in, drying my hair. It had been one hell of an afternoon, the most enjoyable I had ever had.

Three days later, on Saturday, the sun was shining and I found myself on my high school court, playing against an opponent from a high school in a nearby town called Kingsville. This Kingsville girl was tough. Our tennis teams played the best out of three sets, and I had already won the first set at 6-3. I had one set under my belt, but I questioned my focus, as Mike was in the stands. How would I be able to concentrate?

Obviously, what had happened over the last several days made him my boyfriend. And already he told me how proud he was that I was his girl. We were passionate about each other and the sex we had seemed to promise it would always be steamy and healthy.

After a grueling second set underneath the sun, the second set was officially declared mine and I had won. The girl and I met at the net and shook hands.

The last set was suspenseful and very long, and at this point Mike was standing up, at the side of the stands, leaning on the chain link fence. He was beaming a bright smile in my direction and I dropped my racquet and ran over to him.

I hugged him close, "Thanks for being here with me today, Mike." I said, panting from the sport.

"You did so good today sweetheart, I'm so proud of you."

I giggled and ran back to my section of the tennis court and gathered my racket, gym bag, water bottle and towel. I yelled to Mike that I would be just a few minutes, that I needed to go to the locker room to shower. He nodded so understandingly.

I stood under the hot steam of the locker room shower and thought about how lucky I was to be involved with such a wonderful man. He was sweet, caring, kind, funny and extremely sexy and sexual.

Relieved to be out of the hot sun and also relieved to be done with my shower, I took my time drying off. The towel hugging around my body, I dried my hair and brushed it thoroughly, putting in my customary bow to hold the curls back away from my face.

I dried myself one last time and slipped on a clean pair of panties and a bra and slipped out a pair of shorts and a top out of my gym bag. My shorts were denim and my top was a delicate thing of a baby pink color, the puffed sleeves of it hugging my shoulders. I finally added a necklace that Mike had given me the day before.

I met Mike outside by the stands and he asked me if I was all ready for a big lunch. I nodded eagerly, saying I was famished.

We sat in the restaurant booth, side by side. We each had our own glass of Coke and we snuggled close to each other, waiting for our food.

"You did just awesome sweetheart," he said to me.

"Thanks Mike," I looked over and smiled at him.

"And," he said, starting to stroke my hair. "You looked lovely." He lowered his mouth to my ear and whispered: "I just loved the way your little bottom looked in those bloomers, sweetheart. Whenever your skirt would fly up, my dick would get so hard."

I giggled, "It would?"

"Oh yes," he said to me, in almost a groan.

"Well, it was a hard tennis match. But I also think you deserve a reward for sitting out in that heat so long."

"Oh yeah?" he said to me, his arm around me, looking down at me with a smile.

I took his hand and lead him down a small hallway into the men's bathroom. It wasn't a bathroom with a number of stalls, but just a small room with a toilet and sink and so forth. I closed the bathroom door behind us and kneeled before him, frantically unbuckling his belt, his cock so hard and wanting to be free from it's trap.

I pulled down his pants and underwear in one tug, and his dick stood out, so erect and excited.

"Before I blow you," I said to him sexily. "I want you to know you're free to fuck my mouth at anytime."

"Fuck," he whispered.

I started giving his cock little kisses and then opened up my lips to him, taking the head of his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes, his horniness took over and he held my face in his hands, fucking my mouth. His wet, slippery cock made it's way hurriedly in and out of the hole between my lips, desperate for release. I gagged a few times on his cock, but it was totally worth it.

He grunted with each stroke, "Uh..uh..uh..uh".

It didn't take him long to cum. He spurted his semen all over and I was able to catch most of it in my mouth. I could feel the long streams of goo easing down my throat. I swallowed everything that he had to offer, and after he was finished he slithered his softening cock from between my lips. We both cleaned up some and cautiously exited the bathroom.

We approached our table, and there our food sat, waiting for us to gobble it up. But our appetites had already been satisfied.

12