Don't Judge Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Police Officer is used by mob boss to pay a debt.
15.8k words
4.79
47.7k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

Disclaimer: Like all lit stories this one would fit in multiple categories. This story has light playing between friends, exhibitionism, and lots of light bondage. If those aren't your thing, stop now and find another story.

*****

(Estrella)

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" I screamed.

I looked around the room and nobody was smiling. This can't be happening, there was no way this was happening.

Shaking my head, I yelled, "NO, NO FUCKING WAY!"

Nobody moved as I glared at my ex-boyfriend Brent. He shrank from my anger but didn't say anything and looked around the room. There were three other men and they'd just made me an offer that was so insulting it was hard to think straight. I focused my attention on "Nicky Mouth" the leader of this little scenario, he was dressed in black slacks and a silver button up shirt with a black jacket, the clothes fit him too well not to have been tailored. He was medium height, slightly chubby with short thick grey hair, thick eyebrows and dark beady eyes that watched me, he never moved during my rant but just stared at me with cold dead eyes.

Breathing hard from being so mad, I matched his stare for minutes before he casually glanced at the man on his left and nodded his head.

I swear the two men on either side of him were half gorilla, both wore dark sweat suits and had thick gold chains around their necks, they each had short black hair and similar dark features. I mentally named them thug one and two, they had arms as big as my legs and I was sure their combined weight was closer to 600 than 500 pounds.

They casually moved to Brent and thug two placed his hands on his shoulders, it almost looked like a fatherly gesture if the air wasn't so filled with menace. My heart sped up and I clenched my fists. I started to say something but Nicky just held up a finger. Thug one carefully reached down and gripped Brent's wrist and brought it up, he then reached in a pocket and produced a collapsible baton and with a flick of his wrist opened it.

I moved forward an inch but the thug with his arms on Brent's shoulders narrowed his eyes and tilted his head. I froze, spellbound as Brent whimpered but didn't move and I knew if I interfered things would get much worse. Nicky was impassive as thug one brought the baton over his head and down in a bone shattering crash between his elbow and his wrist, I flinched as he screamed in pain and both thugs released him. I ran to him as he held his arm sobbing.

"I'M A FUCKING COP YOU ASSHOLES."

"I know," said Nicky. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend if he wants to file a complaint."

Brent was shaking his head no as I cradled his arm. I knew he'd never say a word against them but I was just now understanding the danger we were both in. I realized that they knew exactly who and what I was when I'd been brought here and they didn't care. As a cop I knew of Nicky as a capo of the Bonanno crime family, dangerous didn't begin to describe him.

"Fuck you, you fucking assholes."

They all remained silent as I tried to tend Brent's arm. We didn't have a sling or bandages or anything so there wasn't much I could do. I got him to stand up and took a step toward the door when thug one stepped in my way.

Looking at Nicky I said, "I'm taking him to the hospital, he needs medical attention."

Nicky gave a small shake of his head, "I think Brent wants to stay with us, don't you Brent?"

Brent whimpered and started to answer, "I... I."

Ignoring Brent's attempt at speech Nicky continued, "Otherwise we'll have to go looking for you," he paused then emphasized the next words carefully, "maybe at your mom's house, or your sister's. Who knows who we'll have to talk to if we can't find you?"

Brent's face drained of blood as he shook his head, "I'll stay here Estrella, I'm good."

Frustrated I looked around the room, we were in the lowest level of a five-star hotel in New York. There were heating units and laundry machines all around us but nothing that would help us, I didn't have my gun or anything. The hum of machinery covered Brent's cries so nobody would hear us, nobody would come to our aid, and even if they did, I doubt it'd matter. With one sentence Nicky just told me what he'd be willing to do even if we managed to leave now.

The irony in this whole scenario was ridiculous, I'd broken up with Brent three weeks earlier, but he'd called and asked me to meet him for lunch I agreed and we'd met outside on the sidewalk and then come downstairs to meet Nicky and his flunkies. I realized something was wrong with the whole scenario but I hadn't understood how wrong until too late. Apparently, Brent had gotten in pretty deep to a bookie and he was going to be an example if I didn't agree to a favor. Of course, said favor involved me being extra special friendly to an important business associate of Nicky's for the next few days.

"And me?"

"You?" Nicky asked, looking genuinely surprised, "Why officer, you're free to go anytime you want."

I stewed, I knew I if I left now, I'd be unlikely to ever see Brent again. That suited me fine, in the year we'd been together he'd cheated on me, stole from me, and was what I generally believed the biggest mistake of my life. The problem was if I left, I doubted anybody would ever see him again.

I looked sideways at him, Brent was good looking and had once had a very athletic body but he'd let himself go in the year we'd been together, always drinking with his buddies. He'd always been clean cut and his clothes immaculate but now he had a patchy beard and looked like he'd worn and slept in the same clothes for a week straight.

"And if I do this?"

"Then your young man will be forgiven and all will be well."

"I also want assurance that he'll be denied credit forever, and I don't want to see him again. If he mentions me as an escape, I want you to make sure and break his fucking jaw."

Nicky smiled, it wasn't friendly but it was understanding, he nodded.

"For the record I broke up with this idiot weeks ago."

Brent looked at me, "I'm sor..."

"No," I snapped. "You don't get to talk, if you say another word I walk."

Brent put his head down.

"So, I want to know exactly what I have to do."

Nicky nodded to thug one, he immediately came over to me.

"Spread your arms."

I did what he said and thug one frisked my body thoroughly, he wasn't shy as he felt my tits, ass, legs, and everywhere in between but he wasn't lewd either, despite my embarrassment thug one was professional as he checked me. He pulled my phone out of my back pocket, turned it off and tossed it to thug two. I turned bright red as he pulled up my shirt and brought it over my head leaving me in jeans and a sexy black bra. He kept the shirt but turned to Nicky and nodded while walking back to stand next to his partner.

Nicky looked me in the eyes, "You will be the sexual plaything to a very important associate of mine for the next three days. If you fail, Brent will disappear, if you try to make an issue of this afterward Brent will disappear. You may be a cop and therefore killing you would be more trouble than it's worth. Brent is not, his family is not, there will be no trace to me and you will not be able to protect them all forever. Sooner or later one will disappear and you'll know why. So do the job, do it right, and you'll never see me again. I'll even throw in the favor of making sure Brent never contacts you again."

He turned to Brent, "As of this moment you're cut off from credit and if I ever hear of you contacting Officer Cruz again... I will be displeased. Do you understand?"

Brent whimpered and nodded.

"Why me?"

"My friend does not do whores, and since you are obviously beautiful, I thought you'd be a good fit for him. Plus, he's a little bit of a fitness freak."

I nodded understanding, I was a novice bikini body building competitor and liked to work out six days a week. I stood 5'6" and weighed about 130 of toned strength. I'd probably be crazy with muscle but I was able to keep my curves feminine by the fact that my diet was horrible. I inherited my mother's black hair and light brown Latina skin tone and my father's blue eyes. I knew most men considered me very pretty.

"When do we start?"

"Now," he said. "Take off your pants."

His words stunned me, "Now, you mean right now?"

I looked around, fuck, I was about to get raped by Nicky and his thugs. I clenched my fists, I wasn't going without a fight.

Nicky read my look and held up his hands, "Nobody here is going to touch you, my friend is staying in this hotel and I'll be bringing you to him. Now take off your pants or leave."

I visibly relaxed but was weary, still, it wasn't like I had much options. When Brent had called me, I'd braided my hair, put on my tightest jeans with a sexy black top and black high heels and just to feel sexy I'd worn a sexy sheer matching black bra and panty set. I steeled my will and unbuttoned my jeans and peeled them down. I took me a second or two of balancing on one leg to get them off but afterward I looked at the thug holding my top and tossed them to him.

"I want those back, and don't do anything creepy with them."

It was like talking to a wall, he caught them but didn't say a word or otherwise move. I stood straight and faced Nicky, he had a smile on his face and gave me a nod as he looked at my body while I glared at him.

"Good, good," he nodded. "Now turn around," he said.

Blushing, I did what he said fully aware that my panties were a G-string. Heat rose to my face as I felt all three criminals' eyes on my ass. I glanced over my back and found all of them staring at my butt. Despite how pissed and humiliated I was I felt a small sense of satisfaction at the fact that I'd impressed them, ha, eat your heart out fuckers!

"Put your hands behind your back," Nicky said.

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm going to handcuff you, he has a thing for this, like fifty shades of grey or something. Now shut the fuck up and do as you're told."

My heart raced and I was near panicked, the thought of being handcuffed and at their mercy was terrifying, this could be some stupid trick to get me helpless so I could be gang-raped or sold to slavery or any number of other nightmares. I looked at Brent off to the side, I almost said fuck it and ran to the elevator but I understood if they really were going to do something else it was too late, I could never get away from them at this point. Resignedly I put my hands behind my back and felt the cool metal of handcuffs placed on them and ratcheted down.

"Now open your mouth."

"What..."

As soon as I spoke a black silk sash was placed between my lips and wrapped around my head twice before they tied it off in the back. I shook my head trying to dislodge the gag but it was too tight and all I could do now was make little grunting noises.

I glared at them but Nicky said, "Not sure if he's into gags or not but you talk too much and since we're about to bring you through the lobby and I don't want to hear any more of your lip it seemed prudent."

Mutherfucker! I don't talk too much, I swear I would kill Brent for this if I ever saw him again. Wait did he say lobby? You've got to be kidding me.

Thug one and two each grabbed an elbow and moved me toward the back elevator while Nicky led.

Brent whimpered, "What about me?"

Nicky looked over at him as if he'd forgotten he was there, "You still here? I'd suggest you disappear cause if I ever see your face again it'll be the last time anybody ever sees your face. Leave town."

Then he turned away and we marched toward the elevator. I heard the ding of arrival and I walked on. The last image I saw of Brent, he was cradling his arm and slinking toward the outer stairs. He looked so pathetic it infuriated me, he gets a broken arm but I have to go whore myself out for him! I swear if he ever crossed my path again, he'd regret it.

"Don't worry, I meant what I said, I'll make sure he never sees you again."

The elevator was mirrored on all the walls and doors, my eyes flicked to Nicky's in the mirror, my emotions must've been too easy to read. I resolved not to show any more feelings. I stood straight, the bra and panty set I was wearing was a combination of lace and sheer panels that barely covered my tits on my C sized chest, it was easy to make out the dark circles of my nipples and if you looked close could even see the lips of my shaved pussy. We rode the elevator in silence to the ground floor.

"This is a maintenance elevator, we have to switch to a regular one to get to the suite, I wish we could take this to the top but we can't. Don't act stupid and it'll all be over soon."

I wasn't sure if he meant the whole scenario or just marching me through the lobby gagged and handcuffed in my panties but it didn't really matter either way. The door opened and we stepped out into the hotel lobby. It was decorated in rich dark wood and deep maroon fabrics, crystal cut chandeliers and ornate carved side tables beside lavish chairs. I barely took it all in as we marched past the dozen or so startled guests, a few raised their eyebrows but nobody said or made a move toward us. The employees I saw look up immediately looked down at whatever they were doing. We made it to the regular elevators and Nicky produced a card that he swiped on the call button. A small group of men who were waiting for an elevator open mouthed stared at me. I kept facing straight ahead but out of the corner of my eye I saw one pull out his phone and hold it making it was obvious he was taking a picture.

"Dude, New York is so wild."

Thug one never said a word but just walked over to him and casually covered the hand with the phone with his own. He'd made no threatening gestures so the idiot didn't comprehend until too late the danger he was in. Thug one squeezed the hand holding the phone till the man was red faced and whining.

"Jesus, I'm sorry man, I'm sorry."

Finally, thug one must've released enough pressure to let him slip his hand free but he kept the phone. The man nursed his hand as thug boy dropped the phone on the ground and brought his foot up to smash it repeatedly.

"Aww man," the idiot said, as he nursed his hand, his two friends held up their hands in a complacent gesture as Nicky looked over at them.

An impish impulse came over me and I faced the group directly, letting them see me completely, I shook my head no as I brought my hands from behind me to the side and held one finger up moving it back and forth in a NO gesture. I turned to show them my backside and glanced over my shoulder at them while wiggling my butt. The elevator dinged and thug one left them as we all moved to the elevator. I nodded bye to the group of idiots as the door closed.

On the elevator Nicky looked at me for a few seconds with a smirk, "Own what you do." Then he turned away from me to face forward.

I looked to the sides and noticed thug one and two each had a grin on their face. It seemed maybe they all had a sense of humor. The elevator dinged at the top floor and we exited to a small lobby and one door. Nicky knocked and glanced up at the camera next to the door while we waited, in less than a minute the door opened to a man.

Dear lord, this is who I was being given to? He looked about high twenties in age, six foot, muscled with dark military cut hair and an inner strength that showed immediately. He was wearing dark slacks with a white short sleeved shirt that showed off his toned arms, he was very good looking with clean cut features but the darkness of a five o'clock shadow gave him a dangerous appearance. His eyes were brown with specks of gold and he had a long thin scar on his neck.

I realized I'd been staring because thug two pushed me inside by the elbow. I followed Nicky as we moved to the inside of his suite. He walked to the center area with giant glass windows that looked out over the city, white leather couches, next to glass and silver tables adorned the room, I noted that he had a black handgun in a hip holster. Nicky took a seat and motioned to thug one, who moved to the small side bar and fixed a drink.

"Chase, how are you? How have you been?"

The man called Chase took a seat on the couch opposite Nicky and smiled, "I've been great, just working on some last small details."

Nicky nodded, thug one handed him a drink of amber liquid in a crystal cut glass.

"To what do I owe the honor?"

"I come bearing gifts," Nicky replied.

Chase looked at me as I stood there.

"It's an interesting gift, definitely beautiful. Is it used?"

I fumed on the inside, USED, USED, fuck you mutherfucker! I'll show you used!

"Oh, that got a reaction, did you see her eyes?" Chase said.

Laughing Nicky explained, "No, she's not 'used' in fact her name is Officer Cruz..."

"What?" Chase exclaimed half rising, his hand moving toward his hip, both thug one and two moved their hands toward the inside of their sweatshirts.

My eyes went wide as I grasped the fact that they were probably reaching for guns too, I was about to be at the center of the OK corral if this continued.

"HOLD ON," Nicky held up his hand and raised his voice only slightly but everybody froze. "Chase, let me explain first."

Chase looked hard at Nicky for a minute, then he glanced at me and uneasily sat back down, the thugs relaxed as Nicky lowered his hand.

"Damn kids, you all get excited too easily, relax. As I said, I know you don't like used products so I took the liberty of finding you something special. A close friend of hers owes a significant debt, in order to make reparations she has agreed to take care of you till Friday."

Chase looked dubious, "But she's a police officer."

"Yes, but she's only a beat cop and she understands the consequences of her failure."

Chase looked over at me, "Turn around."

I turned to show him my ass and heard a low whistle of approval.

"Well, I must say she is definitely a 10."

I turned back around.

"Till Friday you say?"

Nicky nodded.

Looking down Chase nodded to himself, "That could work" he said quietly.

Looking back up, "Is her debt clear after this?"

"Does it matter?"

"If I choose to use her again it does."

What? Fuck that you little weasel, nobody is using me again.

Nicky thought for a moment, "Yes, her debt will be clear after Friday."

Chase nodded, "Well, I guess I have till Friday then."

Looking at Nicky, Chase asked, "And for this service..."

Nicky held up his hand, "Compliments of the house my friend."

Minutes later Nicky and thugs left and I was alone as Chase showed them to the door. He walked back into the room, looked at me for a full minute before turning and leaving into another room. He came back out with a small black leather duffel bag, then motioned me to the side where a decorative dark wooden table and three extravagant navy blue plush wooden chairs sat in a dining area. Past that was a room with a giant inground spa, at least I thought it was a spa, it could have been a small pool it was so big. Two iron pillars with latticed screens bracketed the entrance. The water was perfectly still and the clear water showed the white marble with black swirled trim on the sides and a shallow grade leading into the water. Motioning me to the pillars he set the duffel bag down and had me stand between them.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you something to eat? I was about to have lunch myself."

I shook my head no as he uncuffed one of my hands.

He simply nodded at my response and then cuffed my hand at head height to one pillar, he produced another matching black handcuff and then cuffed my hand to the other pillar, with my arms stretched wide I could just barely touch the pillars, I tugged at the restraints but there was no give at all in either the cuffs or the fixture. I stood perfectly displayed as he stepped back looking at me for a second before his doorbell rang.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers