Don't Knock It...

Story Info
As my oldest son graduates, I think about how he came to be.
5.1k words
4.44
117.9k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,865 Followers

With a mother's pride and happiness, I watched my son walk across the stage to collect his high school diploma. While it hadn't all been roses, Noah was a good kid overall who tried his best and that was all I could ask for. As he left center stage, I continued cheering for my nephew, Sam, who followed immediately behind Noah. The two boys were best friends and behaved more like brothers than cousins. I just hoped that they never found out that they were, in fact, half-brothers.

Nineteen years ago I had been engaged to a guy I loved very much. We had dated for more than five years, having met in college. We continued our relationship after graduation and as we settled into our careers we decided it was time to get married. Everything had been going well until about two months before the wedding when I walked in on him fucking another woman. I stood there in disbelief as he dismounted and offered words of explanation but heard nothing he said as I stared at the woman he had been on top of. As he moved toward me, I turned, walked out of our shared apartment and never returned.

After giving notice at work, I moved back to my hometown and in with my youngest brother, Nolan, and his family while I looked for work and a place to live. He was seven years younger than me and only two years younger than our other sister, Nichole. While I easily found part-time work to pay my most basic bills, it took forever for me to find anything better. As time passed, I became increasingly depressed and it began to affect everything around me.

"Okay, girl," Nolan said to me one evening. I was in my room crying yet again when he came in, sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. He was not a small man so even though I was older than he was, I felt comforted and safe in his embrace. "You can't keep going like this. I know it sucks that you don't have a job you like. But you're young and smart, you can come back from this. You just have to believe that you can."

"I know," I said between sniffles. "I'm not worried about work. I have a few leads from some college friends that look promising. In fact, I just booked a flight for an interview. I'll have to move again, but that's okay."

"Then what's all this?"

A heavy sob bubbled out of me. "I loved him, Nolan. I really did."

"I know. But it's a good thing you found out now rather than later."

"How could I have fallen in love with someone like that? How did I miss it?"

Nolan shrugged and sighed. "You can't always tell when someone is cheating. Especially if you're not looking for it."

"It wasn't just the cheating. If he had slept with a stranger, someone he worked with, it would've hurt but it would've been different. What he did was... It was...unbelievably disgusting and unmentionable."

Nolan released me and turned to look at me with open curiosity. "Who was it? A guy? A friend of yours?"

"No." I shook my head rapidly and insistently. "I can't say."

"Come on, Nat." Despite being on the verge of turning twenty-two, he suddenly sounded like he was the ten-year-old boy who had pestered me growing up. Even his normally unexpressive face held the same excited look expecting a juicy bit of gossip. "What he did isn't a reflection on you. Besides, it's not like I'm going to see him again and, if I do, it'll just be another reason for me to kick his ass."

I thought it over. He was right. I did not intend to see my ex again and it was unlikely that we would run into him. I had yet to tell anyone the whole truth and maybe getting it out would help. "It was his sister. He was fucking his sister."

I saw a flash of surprise cross Nolan's face before a smile pulled at his lips. "That's all? You caught him fucking his sister and that's what's upset you this much?"

"It doesn't upset you?"

Instead of responding, Nolan got up and went to the bedroom door. He stood silently for a moment listening to the sounds of his wife and two younger kids playing downstairs before returning to sit next to me. When he spoke, his voice was quiet, bordering on secretive. "Nat, I'm not sticking up for him cheating on you, but the two of them being together is not that big of a deal."

I looked at Nolan as if he had just told me he had not been born on Earth of the same human parents that had given birth to me.

"It happens," he added with a shrug.

"What do you mean 'it happens?'" I asked completely incredulous. "How does it happen? It's not like he slipped and fell into her during the middle of the work day when he knew I wasn't usually home."

Nolan's face was serious though I could still see a hint of amusement at the corner of his mouth. "No, I mean if a guy and girl are close, at some point it's bound to happen, related or no."

"I don't believe that," I said not feeling his amusement.

"Look, you can't tell anyone, but Steph and I have done it a few times."

Hearing him say he had slept with one of our cousins, the look of disgust on my face could not have been worse if he had vomited on himself then ate it. "You're kidding."

He shook his head. "No. And, well, Nikki and I—"

"Nolan James," I interrupted breathlessly hearing him name our sister. "You didn't?"

"We lost our virginity to each other," he said matter-of-factly, as if he was telling me nothing more than the sky was blue. "Mom and Dad were at work, you were up in your room with your friends. She and I were teasing each other and messing around in the living room. Next thing I know, I'm pumping my first load into her. We've been fucking for years. Hell, most of the guys I know, including a few other men in this family, have fucked at least one of their female relatives at some point."

I stared at my brother in complete disbelief. Not only had he just admitted to fucking our sister, but it sounded like he was still doing it.

"My point of telling you that is that it doesn't make us bad people for fucking each other. He'd be a dick for cheating on you by fucking another woman but not for fucking his sister."

I glared at him beginning to feel some anger. "Says the man cheating on his wife with his own sister."

"Same goes for me," he said unfazed by my reaction. "Not cheating."

"What? How do you figure?"

"Nikki and I've been fucking around for longer than I've known Carrie. If anything, I'm cheating on Nichole. But since she has her own husband, it's not a big deal."

I stared at my brother impressed by that bit of rationalization. I thought it was asinine and ridiculous but, in a weird way, it did make sense. That brief thought was enough to make me groan and realize that I had just justified it myself. I flopped backwards on the bed and covered my eyes with an arm. "Am I the only one in the world who hasn't had an incestuous relationship and still thinks they're just wrong?"

Nolan chuckled then rolled next to me to kiss my cheek before he stood. "Maybe. But you should at least consider it. It's really not such a bad thing."

"Not likely to happen," I muttered as he left the room.

I laid staring up at the ceiling absorbing everything I had just learned. While I really didn't want to know the answer, I was curious to know who else in our family had done the dirty deed with each other. From there, I began to wonder why no one had approached me if it was such a common thing. As I lay pondering that warped line of thinking, I belatedly realized that Nolan had signaled his willingness to me before he left the room. When he had rolled over next to me, I hadn't consciously realized it at the time, but not only had he had an erection, but he had intentionally pressed it against me before standing. With that bit of comprehension, it hit me that he had been putting out hints to me since I had moved in. There had been any number of soft touches and lingering glances that I had taken as fraternal affection that now seemed to be more than that. In the light of his possible sexual interest, the way he always seemed to be around when I was getting out of the shower, how he never hesitated to join me when I was out back in their pool, and how he visited my room wearing just his boxers on weekends when Carrie was still sleeping now made more sense. While I had no intention to follow through with it, I was flattered yet immediately sickened by the fact that I appreciated the attention.

After that conversation, everything he did and said to me took on a new meaning. While I admit I began reading more into things than he was putting out there, he was definitely putting out serious indicators that he wanted to fuck. I didn't reciprocate and maybe even shrank away from him a bit, but I did like the attention, especially since he was such a handsome man. Standing six feet two inches tall, he was a construction worker currently doing work on a skyscraper downtown and had the solid, muscular body to go with it. Even at such a relatively young age, his square, bearded face was serious and his blue eyes were mirthless. Though he rarely showed it outwardly, there was no question to anyone in the family that he loved us all deeply. He exerted quiet authority that did not come from his size and demeanor but from that love of family and need to protect those he held dear.

In the nearly six months that I had been living with him, Nolan was the only man that showed any interest in me. I had the same light brown hair he did, though mine hung just passed my shoulders where his was a medium length with a side part. My eyes were normally a lively brown and set in a heart-shaped face above a lean body that held just enough curves to catch the eye without being too overt. Since being back in my hometown, not a single man had looked my way. Admittedly my depressed attitude at the time had a lot to do with turning men off, but the fact that Nolan was interested made me feel somewhat better, even if he was my brother.

"You never told me, why did you leave him?"

I dropped my eyes from Carrie's and stared at the wine glass in my hand. Nolan and the kids were upstairs in their beds for the night and the two of us were still up enjoying each other's company. From the minute I had met Carrie when she and Nolan were high schoolers just beginning to date, I had liked her. While we weren't best friends, living with her was definitely getting us to that point. I took a deep breath in preparation to say it for only the second time. "I found him in bed with another woman...with his sister."

"Oh."

I narrowed my eyes at her seeing the twitch at the corners of her mouth. "What?"

Carrie took a deep breath. "While I understand cheating is a big thing, if it's with a relative, a sibling, I think it could get a pass."

My eyes went wide at the realization that everyone in my life must be aliens from another world.

"I guess you don't know about Nolan and Nichole," she said quietly.

If a mothership landed and started beaming up people, I don't think I would have been more surprised. "I just found out a few weeks ago. You know?"

Carrie nodded slowly. "I've known for a while but he doesn't know that I know and I want to keep it that way," she said intently. "I walked in on them when we were still in high school and they never knew it."

"You were okay with it? Are okay with it?"

Carrie gave a half shrug. "Yes and no. I was upset he was fucking someone else but since I'd had sex at different times with both of my own brother's before I met him and was still fucking one at the time, I couldn't judge. Yes, I'd rather he not sleep with another woman, but if he's going to do it I'd rather it be her. Or you. There's no chance of him falling in love and leaving me. It's just sex, nothing more, and I can handle that."

I scrunched up my face with distaste but not because she had admitted that she had fucked her own brothers. "Why do you think I'd sleep with him?"

She gave me a patronizing smile. "I've seen the way he looks at you. You're a challenge for him. And for as much as you deny it, I can tell you're interested. I see you take yourself out of situations with him and I appreciate that. But if it's just because you worry about my feelings, don't. I'm not telling you to fuck him but if you want to, I'm not going to hate you. Again, it's just sex. Honestly, whether it's him or someone else it might do you some good to be with another man to get your ex out of your system."

"I, uh, I don't know if I'm ready for that. And definitely not with Nolan."

"I'm not pressuring you at all," Carrie said after taking a sip of her wine. "But as someone who's done the deed with two of my brothers, I can tell you it's a feeling like nothing else. Nolan's great in bed—sorry," she said with a laugh seeing me wince at that bit of information. "But feeling my brothers inside me made even decent sex so much better. It's also why I understand why he and Nichole keep doing it. For as good as he is, it's got to be that much more amazing for her because he's her brother."

Our conversation turned to other topics, mainly her wanting to set me up with one of her brothers, but my mind remained locked on the fact that my sister-in-law knew my brother was sleeping with our sister and was fine with it. Not only that, but she knew Nolan was after me and had essentially given me permission to have sex with him as well. I didn't intend to engage in the act with my brother, but the fact that it was now a real possibility made me realize that I did need to find a man even if it were for nothing but a one-nighter.

A few more weeks went by during which it seemed like I could think of nothing but sex, specifically incest. Every time Nolan came home later than expected or left for a random errand, I wondered if he was going to meet our sister. The fact that my siblings were fucking each other, my sister-in-law had done it with her brothers, and that apparently countless numbers of other people I knew had done it made me feel like I was missing out on something. Adding to that was the fact that it was going on almost eight months since I'd had sex. I wasn't exactly horny but Carrie constantly telling me that a good fuck—always suggesting Nolan or her brother—would go a long way toward helping me move on was stoking a slowly growing fire of need. Despite acknowledging the truth of the idea that sex would be good, I still did not intend to fuck either my brother or hers.

Thankfully, after months of working different leads, I landed a job similar to the one that I had quit but with more pay and in a city that I had always wanted to visit.

"Are you packed and ready?" Nolan asked me the evening before I was to fly out for good.

Most of the meager belongings that I owned were already on the way to my new apartment and all I would have to do in the morning was hop on a plane, make the trip, then wait for the boxes to be delivered.

"Yeah." I got up and made my way to where he stood just inside the door to my room to hug him. "I can't even tell you how grateful I am to you for letting me stay here."

"No problem. I'd've been a jerk if I hadn't."

As we held each other, I found myself inhaling deeply of his scent. It was musky and slightly sweaty from his day working outside. For the number of times I had been close to him, it was the first time I had noticed it and held onto him longer than was necessary in order to breathe him in. It wasn't until he was slowly walking me backward toward the bed that I realized we were kissing. It wasn't a hard, passionate kiss of the type that you see in movies when two people finally get together. It was soft and gentle, as if we had been doing it for ages. When we reached the bed, he gently guided me down onto it and positioned himself above me.

Surrendering myself to him, I assisted as he removed my jeans and underwear then lowered his. Our lips remained joined during the process and though I could feel his hardness against me, I never got a look at it. Once freed, he did not hesitate to line himself up and slide into me. I moaned deeply and gratefully into his mouth as he penetrated me with the first dick I'd had inside me in months and the first new one I'd felt in over half a decade. The sensation of him spreading me open was amazing and once he was fully sheathed inside me, it was such a perfect fit that I lamented the fact that I had not done it sooner.

Nolan paused for only the briefest of moments before his hips pulled back and set up a slow, steady pace moving most of his length through me. He took his time thrusting into me with the bedroom door open as if his wife were not downstairs working on dinner while their children watched TV. At the same time, his lips and tongue teased mine expertly and extended the pleasure I was feeling. In just the initial moments, it was already a fuck that was better than any I'd ever had. His masculinity completely engulfed my femininity. He was pleasantly heavy on top of me the way a man should be while his musky scent surrounded me. With the same quiet authority he used around the house, he controlled my body and the fuck. I was definitely enjoying it but at the same time I had a sense that this was not about me. This was all about him. He was the man and had wanted it to happen and because of that, I was required to submit. I didn't normally believe in or perpetuate gender roles, but in this instance, Nolan was acting on the most basic, most primal one and I was unable to do anything but surrender.

My body reacted to him unashamedly. My hips rolled against his while my legs raised to lock my feet around his thick, muscular thighs. Despite my hesitation and initial disgust at the idea of incest, I was loving being taken by my brother. As Carrie had said, Nolan was a skilled lover. Even though he was doing nothing more than kissing me gently while he moved his dick back and forth, it was his quiet dominance combined with the constant variation in speed and angle that was doing more for me than I had ever felt even when working myself. His girth was thick enough inside me that my walls were constantly in contact with his shaft while his larger crown further pried me open with each thrust. Each inward lunge was complete, pushing his pelvis and untrimmed bush against my exposed, swollen clit. The hair lightly tickled my nub while the pressure literally pushed my button the way it needed to be stimulated. When he pulled back, the lack of contact was a relief and lasted just long enough to make me begin to desire to have him pressed against me again.

But on top of all that was the fact that of anything I would probably ever do in my life, this would probably be the dirtiest and most shame worthy. It was sick that I was enjoying being with my brother, even more so considering that his wife and children were a floor below us completely unaware that it was happening. While she had told me it would be okay if it ever happened, I still felt guilty about feeding into my brother's unfaithfulness though I wasn't going to stop it until we were finished. In the middle of the act, I could already see the draw of incest and knew that if I weren't leaving town, this would not be the last time Nolan and I had sex. As Carrie had said, there was nothing more than familial love between us, no desire beyond being with each other in the moment. It was the perfect sexual act, a great way to feed the need with someone without feeling used.

"Dinner's almost ready," we heard Carrie call from downstairs.

As if he had been waiting for that signal, Nolan broke our extended kiss and rose up onto his hands. Using the increased leverage he increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts while keeping the sound of our slapping flesh to a minimum. He stared down at me with his cold, blue eyes, holding my gaze to his and telling me without words that I was now his to use whenever and however he wanted. I had the sense that even if Carrie appeared in the doorway, he would have simply given her an equally authoritative look and she would have retreated without a word. Nolan was not a man who used physical means to intimidate but a simple look from him was often all it took to instill fear into those around him. And it was that look that held me in place and fed my arousal.

datura48
datura48
1,865 Followers
12