Don't Let Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say a word, just raised an eyebrow, and kissed her again. She barely noticed as he pushed her body gently towards the little hiding spot he'd picked out. He continued distracting her with his lips, as he removed his jacket, set it on the little rock ledge, and hopped her up onto it. He wondered, for a moment, if she would stop him from finishing the evening as he'd planned it. She giggled against his lips, and he stopped wondering.

He immediately started working the bottom of her little black dress up, and she lifted herself a little, to help him untuck it from beneath her. His hands slid underneath of it, and cupped her ass tightly, his fingers digging into her flesh, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and pull him tighter between her thighs, working herself forward a little on the ledge. He slid his hands into the waist band of her panties, and started working them down. She once again lifted herself to assist him, and he rapidly slipped the panties down and off her legs, smiling as he tucked them into his back pocket. He was instantly pressed against her again, their lips running rampant over each others, aching need pulsing between them. He slipped a hand between their bodies, down between her thighs, and teased her outer lips with his two fingers. Abbey gasped into his mouth, a small moan escaping her lips. She had only a second to be grateful, that the music coming from the clubs and bars down the way, would make it impossible for the crowd in the plaza to hear anything going on in their little spot, unless they got very loud. When Jack's fingers slipped between her outer lips, and began softly caressing the edges of her pussy, her mind lost all focus. She groaned, instinctively pressing her hips forward, begging him to invade her body further.

Jack chuckled in the way Abbey had done the first night they'd met, when he'd been unaware of what she could do, and it became an inside joke that she knew exactly what naughty little thoughts were running through his mind. She pulled back a little, narrowing her eyes at him, as she deftly swatted his ass. He grinned down at her, and then leaned back in, to take her lips again. This kiss wasn't tender, but it was slower. He just ran his lips against hers for a moment, before he gently coaxed her lips apart. As his tongue slipped between her lips, his two fingers slid into her pussy. She gasped into his mouth again, and a predatory growl passed from her mouth to his. He pulled his fingers back a bit, reveling that she was already wet and pulsing around them, before pushing them more firmly inside of her. She made a small mewling sound, and he growled again.

She probably would've wondered at the control he had over his thoughts at the moment, if she'd had any control over hers. He forced every sensation he had; the joy at the way her body responded to him, the wonderful warm and wet feeling of slipping his fingers in and out of her, the silk of her hair over his fingers at the back of her neck, the bliss that he would be able to love her like this for the rest of their lives, the feral need burning through him; into her mind. Even in the shadows, he saw her eyes fly open and darken impossibly. He continued to press the thoughts into her mind, as he pressed his fingers even farther into her body. He waited until he heard her gasp again, to move his thumb to graze over her clit. She moaned, wriggling her hips forward, begging him for more. He obliged her, with a look of victory on his face, and began pumping his fingers in a steady rhythm, in and out of her, each thrust renewing the contact on her clit.

Her breathing was shallow and weak, as he used his thighs to spread her legs even farther, allowing his fingers to penetrate her more deeply. When her head fell back, and she groaned loudly, he pounced. His lips fasted on a spot near the front of her throat, and he began licking and gently biting at her flesh, as he quickly increased the speed and thrust of his fingers. She made more incoherent sounds of need, as he slammed his fingers into her, her back arching and her pussy moving involuntarily against him.

Suddenly her head came up, almost dislodging him, as she stared into his eyes intensely, begging him to hear her thoughts now. In his own way, he did. Her hands flew to his belt buckle, and she began to undo it. He didn't stop fingering her pussy deeply, but he slowed down just a little, so she could concentrate on her task. He hadn't intended to move to that step yet, but he knew that look. She needed him, needed to feel him press into her, to join his body to hers. He felt her desire, and he had no choice. He had to give her what she asked for. Inside his mind, he cheered and screamed in joy, always amazed at her depth of need. She craved him, hungry for that feeling of his cock slipping inside of her, where it felt like it belonged. Their bodies fit so well together, like two pieces of a puzzle.

She smiled at his thoughts, as she finished unbuttoning the fly of his slacks. She pushed them quickly down over his ass and the top of his thighs, dragging his boxer briefs with them. His cock sprang out, hard and solid, and Abbey gave him an impish look. She took him in her hand, and he groaned loudly. His head fell back, as she lightly ran a fingernail along the shaft and over the tip. He looked up, as she pulled his fingers from inside of her, and replace them with her own. He stared at her, watching her stroke herself a few times, then bring her wet fingers up to grasp his cock. She used her own juices to allow her to smoothly stroke his cock with her hand, pumping it slowly. He whimpered, and she grinned wider, picking up the pace.

After a few minutes of slowly stroking the length of his warm marble cock, she felt something snap in him. She barely registered it, when he quickly removed her hand, pulled her mouth forward for another fiery kiss, pulled her hips further up on the ledge, and plunged into her in one solid stroked. She nearly screamed against his mouth, and he moaned loudly against her. He stayed there a moment, just relishing the feeling of being inside of her, and once again knowing she could sense how it felt for him. He missed that, knowing he could make her feel her own passion and sensations, along with his. He loved overloading her mind with the feelings. He loved how all that desire, churning inside of her, took away all cognitive function. She was no longer thinking, she was only feeling and experiencing. He held her lips tightly to his, pulled back until just the tip of his cock was inside of her, and then forced as much more sensation as he could, into her mind, while he plunged his cock back into her body. If either of them had had a thought, it should've been that they were in danger of being discovered by just the animal sounds coming from both of them. But no thoughts could intrude on the heat pouring over them.

Jack moved his hand down over Abbey's hips, under her skirt, and held her ass tightly. He began to take long slow strokes, in and out of her. Each time he would be almost inside of her, he would increase his thrust at the last moment, ripping another gasp from Abbey's lips. He leaned in to kiss her, but even that required too much coherent thought, and finally he just buried his head against her neck, pulling her shoulders in towards him. She wrapped her arms around him, and tightened her legs around his waist, telling him with her body, that she needed more.

Once again, he was powerless to deny her need. He pushed her backwards a little, tilting her body so her hips were just on the edge of the stone, and grasped them tightly. At first he just gradually increased the speed and thrust of his hips, but soon he was out of control. He began to slam into her, forcing as much of his cock into her as he possibly could. He heard her whimper, and worried for a moment that he was hurting her. She growled, pulled his lips to hers, and arched her back farther. She shoved her tongue into his mouth, and lifted her hips a little to meet his thrusts. He grinned against her mouth and speed up even more, ramming into her over and over, causing her to scream into his mouth with each thrust.

He pulled back, forced her to look into his eyes, and pushed his thoughts into her mind like a precisely shot arrow.

Abbey, you are my life. Everything that I want in this world is wrapped up in you. For the rest of my life, I will never stop wanting you like this, needing you like this. My body is yours, and yours is mine. Now...

Jack narrowed his eyes, and made sure she was locked into them.

Come for me.

Abbey cried out, threw her face against his chest, muffling her screams against him. Jack felt Abbey's pussy clamp down on his cock, almost painfully, in unending spasms. He pressed his own mouth to her neck, to prevent primal sounds from escaping into the night air. Abbey leaned up to his ear, trying to speak through her gasps of pleasure, "Come inside of me Jack. I want to feel you explode."

He growled and held her tighter still, as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her body. Within seconds he was coming, the pulsing in their bodies mixing in an ancient rhythm, and his seed spilling into her. For several minutes the waves just kept coming, again and again, forcing them to hold onto each other to ride it out. They both gasped with his new crash, nearly sobbing when they finally began to ebb and soften.

For several more minutes they stayed that way, their bodies locked together, feeling the soft pulsing of aftershocks to the earthquake they'd just experienced, folding out from the epicenter of their pleasure. When Jack heard a sob from Abbey, he pulled her head back to look at him, worried that she was in some kind of pain from the rough and powerful ending to their love making. She was crying, tears pouring down her face.

Sweetheart?

She smiled up at him, so beauteously, that his breath caught in his throat. He leaned down, and kissed her tenderly.

I love you too.

12