Don't Make Me Wait Too Long

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

"Not now," he thought, feeling his cock twitch at the memory.

When he gained control over himself, he opened his eyes, hoping she hadn't disappeared. Anna was picking up her bags, so he decided to try and sneak up on her. For a laugh, he figured he'd see how she'd react to one of the cheesiest pick-up lines he could think of.

She was moving cautiously through the crowd, still watching the people around her when he spoke, exaggerating his accent and dropping his voice. "Excuse me, miss, but do you have any German in you?" As she started to turn around, he added, "Would you like to?"

Spinning on her heel, she was prepared to tell the stranger off, until she saw Brad's warm smile. "Oh god, it's you!" she cried, launching herself into his arms, immediately pressing her lips to his.

He caught her easily and was thrilled to have received the joy shining softly in her eyes. Standing in the middle of the busy concourse, holding her warm, captivating body as they kissed, became the only thing that mattered to him. At first, it was almost a shy, questioning kiss, yet it quickly became deeper as they allowed their tongues to join in a slow, steady dance.

She sighed into his mouth, feeling one of his hands slide down to cup her ass. Knowing what he would find, she pulled back slightly and nuzzled his nose. Sure enough, he nearly dropped her and she noticed the beginning of a distinct bulge in his jeans.

With a smile and flirtatious tilt of her head, she teased, "Happy to see me?"

"Very," he groaned. "Do I need to prove that any further?"

"You can do that later." She flashed him a brilliant grin then asked, "Is it safe for you to put me down?"

He kissed her again, quickly, and set her on her feet. "Let's get out of here before I do something to get us both arrested."

"I doubt they'd put us in the same cell, so yeah, let's go."

They made their way to the car rental kiosk where they waited for the agent to confirm their reservation. While the man was pulling up the information, Brad turned to look at Anna, who was busy looking over some file she had taken from her bag. He was struck by how she seemed to be glowing; he hoped he was the reason for some of it.

She looked up to see him staring at her. Smiling shyly as a light blush tinted her cheeks, she mouthed, "Stop it." A little flustered, she reached up to brush some loose hair behind her ear, bit her lower lip and returned to looking over the map she had pulled from her bag.

Once the papers were signed and the keys handed over, he took her hand for the walk to their rental car. Entering the designated parking area, he raised their clasped hands, kissing her knuckles. "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this week, Anna."

"It was nice of Eric to invite us to stay with them."

"He's a good guy."

"I still can't believe you were able to meet up with him." She looked around a little and asked, "Which space are we looking for?"

"The car's in D-95, and like I said, I met Eric shortly after our trip with Tina and Darren. I was in the area on business, and we hooked up for dinner."

They walked a little further to the right to find their car. Brad was smiling almost as much as he had upon seeing Anna when he started loading up their Jeep. "It's always nice when the rental agency is able to give you what you ask for," he joked.

"You requested a Jeep?"

"Yeah, Eric said the roads up by the lake are pretty bad, so I figured it would be better to have a car that could handle rougher roads."

They did a quick visual inspection of the car, making sure everything looked in order. Brad held her door while she climbed in, and before he could close it, she leaned over to give him a soft, lingering kiss. "I'm glad we're doing this."

A breeze came up just then, raising her skirt along one side to her hip. He drank in the sight of her bare thigh. Realizing that his hand had correctly felt a lack of panties, his cock twitched again. With a hard swallow, he simply grinned, saying, "I'm glad we're here too."

Checking the map he had given her, Anna reached into the center console where they had both placed their phones and picked up the first one she found.

"Hello?" A deep voice greeted her.

"Eric? Hi, it's Anna. We're about an hour out, and we just wanted to know if we should stop to pick anything up."

"Good to hear from you, babe! How was your flight?"

"It was fine," she laughed. "And Brad says his was uneventful."

"I'm looking forward to finally meeting you, and Jane can't wait until you are both here."

"Tell her I'm excited about meeting her too," her voice was warm as she spoke. She giggled impishly and added, "Seriously hon, you haven't said if you need anything. We'd be happy to pick it up."

He laughed, "No, we're set for now. If there's anything that you two need, or really want, you're welcome to stop, but we don't need you to get anything."

They laughed again and chatted for another few minutes before hanging up. She turned to Brad and let him know that their hosts were good on supplies, so they could head to the cabin. "However, I wouldn't mind stopping. Even with a gift already in my luggage, I still wouldn't mind looking for something else. I mean, maybe we could pick up some fruit, and I'll make dessert tonight."

"I know what you mean. Eric told me there's a town about twenty minutes from here where they do a lot of their cabin shopping. We should be able to find something there."

After a quick stop in the picturesque little town, where they found fruits that seemed to have been just picked, they were back on the road toward their friends' cabin. Brad found that Anna made an excellent navigator, quickly anticipating turns and not panicking over missed signs. They enjoyed the drive, and felt comfortable talking about spending a week together in close quarters.

"This should be it here, just ahead and to the left," she said, spying the small sign pointing the way to the cabin.

He turned the car smoothly, expertly navigating the bumpy road. When they pulled up in front of the cabin, both gasped in surprise. They had passed numerous camping sites on the road, yet Eric had managed to find some property which was still fairly remote. Set among beautiful pines and cedars, was a cozy-looking cabin with a smiling couple waving them in.

Eric was tall and a little heavyset with a warm smile that reached deep into his eyes. Slightly taller than Anna, Jane had blonde hair which she had pulled back into a braid, and appeared to be a generally happy person. Somehow, given what she knew of Eric from his online persona, they seemed to be a very good fit.

Hugs were exchanged in greeting before Jane welcomed her guests into her vacation paradise. The house was larger than it appeared from the driveway and had been decorated simply, in order to be as comfortable as possible. It was obviously supposed to be a place to escape to, and Jane had worked hard to keep it that way

She had decided that the visiting couple would be more at ease in separate rooms, since they weren't actually together yet. The two guest rooms were across the hall from each other, and on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom. Each room had a great view, although not quite as panoramic as that from the deck. They also had direct access to the beach, and Eric enjoyed showing off the fire pit he had created in order to fully enjoy quiet nights with his lovely wife.

Since it was Sunday, they could hear the noise of departing vacationers. Knowing they would have the lake more or less to themselves that week, they settled in on the deck with a light lunch. After a couple hours of conversation and easy banter, Jane found herself laughing.

"What is it?" her husband wondered.

"Nothing really, I just realized why you're so fond of these two."

He laughed. "Yeah, they're smart, funny, and I'm glad they seem to be getting things moving."

Brad choked on his beer as he tried to explain, "Hey, it's not my fault...."

Giggling, Anna scooted her chair closer to him and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "No fault-finding here. I'm glad we're all here and can have fun together this week. Now, I don't want to waste this beautiful day, and I could use some refreshing after my flight and the drive up here." She stood and grinned at the group. "Anyone else feel like a swim?"

Unanimously agreeing it was a great idea, everyone moved into the house to change into their swimwear and grab towels. Eric had Brad help carry beach chairs with them, and they all hit the water.

Once in the cooling water of the lake, the dynamic between the four changed a bit, each person feeling more comfortable about joking with the others, and even adding more flirting to the mix. Anna loved watching Eric and Jane together and thoroughly enjoyed his silliness toward her. To see Jane flirt with Brad was hilarious, since he was so busy trying to hide it from Eric while paying attention to Anna.

As far as Anna and Eric were concerned, the funniest part of the afternoon happened when Brad was showing a diving move to Jane. When he brushed against her hip, she glanced down and gasped in mock horror, "What the heck are you packing in those trunks of yours?"

His look of shock and embarrassment was priceless.

The afternoon passed as they got to know one another. Conversation was wide-ranging and moved quickly. Given their long, odd friendship, Anna, Brad and Eric were able to finish quotes for one another almost as well as Jane and Eric with their twelve-year history.

As dusk started falling, Eric stood and invited Brad to help him with the grill. Laughing about "boys and their toys," the ladies headed to the kitchen where Anna mixed up batter for a fruit cobbler while Jane pulled a couple salads together. Once the cobbler was in the oven, Anna helped her hostess dig necessary items from the refrigerator.

"Is this what I think it is?" Her voice was muffled from within the fridge, so Jane turned to see her pulling a large, clear pitcher filled with sliced oranges, lemons and a rich, red fluid.

"That depends on what you think it might be," the older woman teased.

"I think, and hope, it's sangria."

Jane laughed and reached for a pair of glasses. "I think we need to make sure it's ready."

The women decided the sangria was perfect. They relaxed in the kitchen with their glasses, talking a bit more.

"So tell me, Anna," asked Jane, "how long have you and Brad known each other?"

"A few years, I guess. About as long as I've known Eric."

"You know he's crazy about you, don't you?" Jane sipped at her drink, carefully watching the younger woman. "Frankly, I think Eric loves you too."

"I think Eric sees me as a little sister," said Anna, feeling a little bit of panic rising. She wanted to allay any fears her new friend might have. "I'm sure you've seen some of the joking back and forth we've done...."

"Don't worry," she laughed. "I know very well what he gets himself into, and you're right; Eric does see you as a sister. He's been telling me for the last year that he hoped you and Brad would finally meet and work things out."

"I know he's not the only one," the redhead giggled. "Tina sort of left out the part of our vacation plans that included Brad."

The two women laughed, filling the kitchen with the sound. "She may have forgotten to tell you about that, but do you really mind?"

"I suppose not. After all," Anna raised her glass, "we're here now, and it feels good."

They toasted that and finished their drinks. Jane twisted slightly, looking out the patio door. "Hon, it looks like our boys are just about ready to plate the steaks."

"Well, let's get these salads out to them."

The women gathered the food and pitcher of drinks on a tray that Jane had given Anna. As they left the house for the deck, the men greeted them with kisses. "I could get used to this," the svelte redhead grinned.

After two hours of non-stop laughter and talking, Anna could feel the wine going to her head. At some point during the evening, their group had moved from the deck to the beach, and the ladies had run into the house for something to wear over their swimsuits. She turned to Jane and asked, "So, how's the water this time of day?"

"Not bad. Thinking of another swim?"

"I am, actually. Join me?"

"Sure."

It was obvious the men were in another world, talking about gaming.

Walking toward the water in the deepening twilight, the women laughed easily. "You know we've lost them now, Anna. Once Eric gets going on gaming, I usually just pack it in."

"I'm not sure I want to do that. Still, if we plan on pulling them back, we may have to resort to drastic measures."

"You're not thinking of...."

"I hope those aren't your good glasses we've been using."

"You are." Jane gasped, "Wow, you're a brave woman. No, we don't bring the good glasses to the beach anymore."

They stood at the water's edge. Looking out, Anna murmured, "Of course, it'll only work if we both do this."

"I think it would work for you, anyway. Eric and I have been together long enough, it's pretty much 'been there, done that'."

"Oh, come on, I can't believe he wouldn't react."

Jane's laugh rang clear in the evening, "No, I'm pretty sure he'd react, I mean, he is male after all. But this would be new. I can honestly say we've never been skinny-dipping with another couple."

Their laughter stirred a bit of curiosity from the men. "What are you two cooking up, Janie?"

"Don't worry babe. Why don't you guys just go on with whatever you're discussing?"

She turned back to face the water with Anna. "How long has it been since, well, since Jarrod left?"

"Six, seven months... I try not to think about it too much."

"I know you've probably heard this from a lot of people; I know I did. It does get easier."

"Thanks."

They were silent for a moment before Jane suddenly spoke. "Okay, the water only seems cold at first. Once you're completely in the water, you'll be surprised at how warm it is."

"Are you coming in too?"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Both women were already shedding their shorts and sweatshirts, and they smiled at each other. Dipping her foot in the water, Anna grimaced. "Ugh. Let's do this before I lose my nerve."

Maintaining a light, easy tone, the women talked about trivia as they reached around their backs to untie their suit tops. Casually, they tossed the tops behind them, one landing on the foot of a chaise where the men were sitting.

Brad stared at the small collection of string and purple triangles as though he had not seen it on Anna earlier in the day.

"Umm," he started to question Eric. Both men looked to the water, seeing only two long, slender, bare backs.

As they did so, Anna threw a quick glance over her shoulder, giving the men a peek at the full side of her breast. Giggling, she waved at them and turned back to the water.

The women slid their hands in the sides of their bikini bottoms and started edging them over their hips. The sound of breaking glassware came from behind them, causing Jane to laugh. "Well, we've got Brad's attention."

"I'm glad you said those aren't your good glasses," Anna giggled again as she skimmed out of her suit and moved into the water.

Making their way deeper into the lake, Anna and Jane stopped to see how the men were reacting. Jane was slightly surprised that Eric had already removed his shorts, and was halfway to her. With another couple there, she hadn't expected that from him.

Brad, on the other hand, was standing on the shore, just behind where Anna had dropped her bikini bottoms. He was staring at the redhead as though wondering what to do.

"The water feels great, you should come in," Anna teased. She found that she loved the feel of the water. Jane had been right; it was just warmer than the night air, as it lapped against her bare skin.

"I don't know. It seems a little cold."

Jane called out, "I'm just guessing here of course, but based on what I thought I saw earlier, it doesn't seem like you really need to worry about that." Eric laughed as he pulled his wife into his arms, silencing her with a hungry kiss.

As Brad blushed, Anna floated a bit further out, watching him staring as her breasts broke the water. "Come on, swim with me please," she called to him softly.

Once he made up his mind, he moved to step into the water, but Jane stopped him by calling, "I think you've forgotten something."

"Shit," he muttered. Knowing both women were still watching him, he paused for just a moment before dropping his trunks and tossing them on the beach.

Taking a deep breath and a few running steps, he dove into the water and swam to where he thought he remembered seeing Anna. When he surfaced, he realized that she must have been watching his progress, because she was carefully treading water inches away from him.

"Hi," he said as he wiped the water from his face.

"Hi," she murmured, sliding her hands up his chest to his broad shoulders.

He slowly pulled her to him, savoring the moment. She teased him, turning in his hands, so he brought her back to his chest as they found their rhythm to treading water. His hands carefully explored along the faint indentations in her ribs, and he bent to nuzzle her neck.

"You were right, it does feel great."

She smiled shyly, "Me, or the water?"

"Both." He turned her to face him again and gently kissed her.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she responded by nibbling at his lips. With their focus changed, they began to slowly sink into the water.

Spluttering, they broke the kiss and laughed at the silliness of it all. Maintaining his grip on her, Brad retreated to a spot where he could stand with the water just below his chest. He pulled Anna to him again, and as she finished wiping the water from her eyes, he resumed kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck again, with one hand on the back of his head. His arms were about her torso, one hand moving across her shoulders, the other discovering the soft skin of her shapely ass.

Anna used the leverage from her elbows on his shoulders to pull herself slightly higher in his arms. That movement gave him the opportunity to move his caresses along her smooth, lean thighs. He already knew he loved the feel of her skin, and he had missed its warmth.

As he continued exploring her back, sides, ass and legs, he allowed a hand to slip between her legs, cupping her pussy from behind. He felt the heat coming from her, a little surprised at its intensity, since they were standing in the lake. Gently brushing his fingers over her lips, he found he could easily distinguish her moisture from the water.

He broke the kiss to move along her jaw and down her long, graceful neck. She slowly tilted her head back, allowing him greater access. As he kissed her, he carefully slid a finger into her warm, moist pussy. Drawing in a sharp breath, she pulled his body in to hers, tilting her hips to move with his finger.

With Brad kissing her throat and shoulders, Anna took a moment to look across the water for Jane and Eric. She spied them about fifteen feet away, standing waist deep in the water, in very nearly the same position. Jane caught her eye, nodding as though in approval.

Returning to Brad, she found him gazing into her eyes. She brought a hand up to caress his cheek, and leaned in to brush her lips across his. They continued watching each other, barely touching their lips together.

He rubbed his nose against hers and moved to her ear. "Anna," he whispered in a husky voice, "I want you."

Slowly, she tightened her grip on him, feeling his thick, hard cock twitching against her lower belly. "Yes, I know. I've wanted you for so long."

Anna suddenly seemed almost fragile to Brad. Slowly, he reached down along her thighs, pulling them up to encircle his waist. She wrapped her arms about him, bending to rest her head in the junction of his neck and shoulder.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers