Don't Mess with Dad's Projects

Story Info
A virtual reality game gone wrong.
1k words
4.08
29.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy to be home for Christmas. I missed my mom and dad. They were both at work for the day and not expecting me for a couple more days. I had finished finals and decided to pack and head straight home instead of waiting a few days like had told my parents. I'm so sick of college guys I just have to get away as soon as possible.

I could tell they were not expecting me yet because dad hadn't cleared his work out of my room. You see my parents' house was always one room too small until I left for college. While I was away my dad used my room as his office. He designed robots and other machinery mostly for the government, but he really enjoyed creating video games. Not your everyday video games mind you, his games were truly interactive. He made a game base on the TV series Highlander with a sword and a suit that gave you a jolt if you were struck by the computer fighter's sword. It was really cool, but hurt like hell when you were stabbed.

I decided I would take a shower and clean up. After my shower I see that there is a new suit sitting at the computer, it's a lot nicer that the last one, there is one connector coming out the side with a cable running to the computer. I turn the computer on so that it can boot up while I put the suit on. Even though I had gotten up at 4:00 am to catch one of those really cheap airfares I decide that I'll kill Valentia the warrior princess before I take a nap.

With the suit on I look at the menu but it's all different than before. It looks like dads created a whole new game. All that's on the screen is "Male" "Female" I take the mouse and click Female, then the screen changes. Split into three sections, the first show a picture of a road with a car sitting on the side, flashers going. The second is a strip bar, and the third is jungle seen. The heading says choose you adventure. I'm thinking what the hell this is, this doesn't seem like much fun, but I'll try it anyway. I choose the jungle scene and the screen changes. Choose you adversary and on the screen is this wild looking Alien, a big Gorilla and Large black man. Cool now this is more like it I decide to pick that Black man because the Alien is just to weird and I don't kill animals even if it is just a game. Put on virtual reality helmet and say ready. I grab the helmet and put it on.

It's just like I'm there I can feel the moisture in the air and I can smell the jungle. There is a long menu, I see "click here for emergency stop procedure. I decide to skip that and get to the game. Seems I was on trip to Australia when my plane crashed. The whole plane split up and is scattered all across the African jungle, I'm all alone. I feel dizzy and weak. I can see some smoke off to my left so I decide to go in that direction. I can't believe how realistic this is, I swear that I can feel the vines as I move them out of my way to walk forward. As I approach the clearing I can see several men moving around. They appear to be looking over a large piece of the wreckage. As I walk into the clearing made by the crashed airplane I feel faint and feel myself start to collapse. I call out to them and I see one man turn to look at me then everything goes black.

Seconds later I come to, but I can't move. I look around and I can see that my hands are tied and I have no clothes on. I hear a repetitive beat of a loud drum and I can hear chanting in a language I don't understand. As my eyes start to focus I can see that I'm in the center of a large group of natives. The man from the clearing comes over to me and puts his hand on my breast and begins to rub. I want to take the helmet off to stop this but I can't raise my arms, they are tied down. I wish I had read the emergency program stop directions. He is big, no I mean he is huge, at least 6'8" and as black as coal. I notice there seems to be a lot more really big black men all around me. They untie me and one lifts me up, his big strong arms under my armpits. As he starts to lower me down I feel it. Something big and hard is not allowing me to move down anymore. I swear I can feel my pussy opening, oohhh my god it's huge. He puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down on his cock.

I can really feel it entering me. This is too real, he has about 6 inches in and still going I can't see how much more there is to go. His hips start driving his cock upwards as his arms push down then I feel another mans chest on my back and his huge cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. I feel something wet on my ass and then the head of a cock pushing at my butt hole. This can't be happening, this is a game, but then it does. I feel my ass open up and a burning pain. He drives into me with all his might and in pops the head. He instantly pulls out and drives in again and again. I swear there is a tennis ball being shoved in and out of my ass. The two of them fuck me for what seems like an hour I've had 4 orgasms. Each one stronger than the last then they both cum and I can feel their hot cum inside me. Everything goes black then, there I am back where I started, arms free now I reach up and take off the helmet. My ass fells like someone parked a car there and my pussy doesn't fell much better.

On the screen the words "Restart Sim" "Yes" "No".