Don't Mistake a Sub for a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dom does not recognize what a submissive is.
866 words
3.55
5.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Killian and his two slaves enter Club Messalina. New comes to New Orleans, they had just emigrated from Germany. Killian was a tall blond Scandinavian, his top slave Gabrielle was a dark haired full breasted Italian, who held the leash of the bottom slave, an Asian named Ting.

They approached the desk where a white clothed African American sat.

"I am Killian," he announced to her. "I am expected."

The Cajun woman nodded, "Welcome to the Club, Master Killian. I have been instructed to give you an overview of the club and the rules."

She took out a case which had different arm bands.

"Black for Masters or Mistresses." She handed him a black one.

"Red for Switches: Switches may dom each other, submissive or slaves.

Green for submissive, Submissives may be dominated by other Masters or Switches, but it is their choice."

Killian snorted, "Submissive are really slaves."

The hostess chose to ignore his comment. "Blue is for slaves. Slaves can be dominated by anyone. No permanent injury is allowed and if the Slave's dom can stop a session."

Killian took a red and a Blue and said, "My dears let have some fun."

"Tina start crawling." Gabrielle instructed.

The Asian went to the floor and kept her eyes down

"There is an empty post," Killian pointed out.

He grabbed Ting and tied her hand with her ass exposed.

"Gabrielle suck my cock," as he began whipping Ting.

Killian relished the giving of pain to his slut. Despite what the Cajun cunt said, there was no difference between a submissive and slave. Gabrielle was a slave too, but she knew how Dom when it suited him.

Ting's body was good and hot with several whip marks.

"Gabrielle up."

"Yes Master."

"Make out with Ting."

The Italian grabbed her the Asian's bottom and began kissing her while slapping her tits.

"Good slut."

A loud cheer broke through the room. He saw a group of people going over. Curiosity piqued he followed. There was an ethereal woman is a unique position. She had her arms outstretched with a wooden boards tie around her forearms. Her lower body was in a t position.

Her master had lit four candles on each board and carried a single tail

He motioned to the Cajun. "Matisse if you would start the vibrator on Casia."

"Ready?"

Casia nodded.

The Master began whipping knocking of each candle. The woman's balance and control were incredible as none of the other candles fell. The crowd including Killian clapped loudly.

"Bravo James," Matisse complimented them.

"The credit goes to Casia," he replied. As he removed the boards.

"True," Matisse knelt. "If Casia can do without you, I would like to be your sex toy for a while."

"I think Casia will find someone who can occupy her" James took out matching chains on the tiny blond than lead the Nubian to a private room.

I must have her Killian thought.

Casia sat at the bar drinking a Yellowbird. Many had complimented her performance.

She had just finished a 69 with one of Matisse's slaves. Another Cajun from Baton Rouge.

"I would like to play with you," a male voice said.

She turned and saw Killian. "No." And she turned away.

He growled," You don't say no slave."

She held up her wrist with the Green band. "I am not a piece of meat; besides you could not satisfy me."

Killian raised his arm, when the bartender interjected. "The submissive said no."

Enough people started watching. Killian stormed away.

Killian untied his two slaves. "No one denies me!"

Gabrielle knew enough not to interrupt him on a rant. "Here is what I want you to do."

Casia had her wrists secured behind her as she walked through the club, waiting for James. A larger woman suddenly pushed her into a corner. "You insulted my Master bitch." Gabrielle put Ting's blue slave band on her. Then put a hood on her head.

Killian nodded approval "You will learn slave what a real Master is."

Tying her to a post he began whipping her entire body.

Gabrielle looked at Ting and tied her to another post and did the same.

He laughed as he broke Casia.

"Now slut," as he ripped off her hood. "Kiss your Master"

Cassia spat in his face.

Killian slapped her and then found himself thrown across the room.

"Thank god James," Casia breathed.

"So, the faux Master is back." Killian taunted.

"You broke the rules Killian." Matisse told him.

"She is wearing blue," he responded.

"Casia had Green at the bar," the Bartender told her.

"His word vs mine." Killian said.

"No." Matisse said. "Casia and James are longtime members Casia is not a slave has never been one." She released Ting. "You and your slaves get out!"

Killian looked at Casia. "This isn't over."

Tya, Matisse's slave rubbed healing ointment over Casia's wounds.

James was still fuming.

Matisse suddenly knelt. "Casia this is my fault, I will serve as your sex slave as a penalty."

Casia rose, "No my friend this is not your or James's fault. The pain is not a problem I've been whipped by experts who I willingly submit to."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers