Don't Mock The Black Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was totally worth it just for the feeling of Natasha picking up the pace of the ass fucking until the redhead's thighs were crashing against her ass cheeks so hard it felt like she was being spanked again, and the sound of flesh meeting flesh was almost as loud as her screams of pleasure. Then Bobbi came.

It was far more powerful than any orgasm she ever had, Bobbi feeling herself squirt for the first time in her life, her cum erupting from her as she trembled from the force of the climax.

Then she started slamming herself back against the pleasure, suddenly greedy for more of the ecstasy she just felt and willing to do anything to get it.

Hell, if she was capable of being coherent, which she wasn't, Bobbi would have begged to be Natasha's anal slut for the rest of her life and promised to bend over whenever Natasha wanted if she just kept making her cum like this, the image of herself being this much shorter woman's personal anal loving bitch melting what was left of Bobbi's mind leaving behind nothing but a depraved anal slut.

Natasha smiled triumphantly as she watched the taller and stronger woman turn into a shameless anal whore before her very eyes. It was also in front of everyone else in SHIELD, but for the moment Natasha allowed everything else to melt away and her whole world to revolve around Bobbi Morse on her hands and knees and frantically impaling her butt on Natasha's cock.

Partly because Natasha didn't want to focus on anything else, the sight before her so beautiful that she wanted to commit it to memory forever. But mostly she wanted to prevent herself from cumming too quickly.

Given the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of sodomising her fellow spy it was inevitable that Natasha was going to cum, and when she did it would be the beginning of the end of this wonderful experience.

So she did her best to hold off her orgasm, ignoring everyone around her as their presence was only pushing her closer and closer to her inevitable climax, Natasha eventually having to close her eyes so she wouldn't have to see Bobbi Morse bent over in front of her with her well-rounded ass cheeks jiggling as her thighs enthusiastically pounded them and forced a dildo to be jack-hammered in and out of the other woman's ass hole.

Even then just the feeling of butt fucking Bobbi was enough to eventually make her cum, and when it did Natasha opened her eyes and allowed everything in the room to hit her at once.

The audience, the taller woman bent over in front of her and hammering her ass back at her, Bobbi's screams of pleasure and the sheer joy of doing this to a spy who was almost her equal.

And then Natasha came, experiencing the type of climax that she'd only received from ass pounding another woman like her, the added bonus of the audience around them perhaps making this one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. True, her orgasms weren't quite as powerful as Bobbi's, but Natasha guessed they were much more emotionally satisfying, The Black Widow at least able to keep some of her dignity while she took every ounce of it that The Mockingbird had.

In the name of that Natasha made sure she never lost control of the ass fucking, and stopped while she still had plenty of energy to further humiliate Bobbi and well and truly put The Mockingbird in her place.

One way she did that was too abruptly pulled her cock out of Bobbi's ass, turn her slightly and then spread the other woman's cheeks wide apart, exposing The Mockingbird's gaping butt hole to the majority of the audience, the others gathering around to get a better look.

Bobbi didn't realise she was being further humiliated at first. No, she was too busy collapsing faced down and gasping for breath. Then when she had recovered a little she realised exactly what was happening, and blushed furiously.

Her ass felt so loose and open, and right now not only were her fellow members of SHIELD able to see deep into her rectum but the footage was being caught on camera and would be archived for anyone to enjoy Bobbi's humiliation in the future.

The best Bobbi could hope for was to arrays the footage, and even then it was going to be a guarantee that no one who was here would forget the ultimate humiliation of The Mockingbird.

To make matters worse Natasha slapped Bobbi's butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and ordered, "Suck my cock bitch!"

There was a cartoonish cheer from the audience, most of them now completely lost in enjoying Bobbi's humiliation. Not that Bobbi could blame them given the way she had been acting lately, or even Natasha for continuing to show her who was boss.

Certainly if the shoe was on the other foot Bobbi wouldn't show Natasha any mercy. And she wouldn't. Yes, she would find a way to turn the tables on this woman and give her a taste of her own medicine if it was the last thing she did.

And when she did she didn't want Natasha to immediately retaliate, so Bobbi reluctantly did as she was told and took the head of that big dildo which had just been in her ass into her mouth.

Going ass to mouth. Bobbi was going ass to mouth like a depraved whore. And that's what she was now. Natasha's ATM whore, just like moments ago she had been her anal whore.

And to her shame Bobbi had not only loved being Natasha's anal whore, but was now loving being her ATM whore as the second the flavour of her own ass touched her taste-buds Bobbi had to stifle a moan. Of course Natasha heard it, but luckily she didn't say anything, and no one else heard it, so this was at least one debasement that was still a secret between them.

Although it did cause Natasha to smirk wickedly and stroke her hair, although that had a lot to do with Bobbi cleaning her cock of the anal juices now covering it, and the fact that the mighty Black Widow had just popped another anal cherry.

Bobbi had to stifle another moan at the thought as desire flooded her body. Suddenly thoughts of revenge were overwhelmed by fantasies of further submitting to the other spy, Bobbi's butt now not only feeling open, but empty and eager to be filled again.

Yes, her ass eager to be filled again by the big cock Bobbi was now sucking passionately, not only bobbing her head up and down but taking it deep down her throat while softly moaning in pleasure and looking up to Natasha for approval.

For better or worse Natasha just continued stroking her hair and occasionally smiling at her, but that was more than enough to make Bobbi's heart flutter as she put her heart and soul into this blow job until every drop of her ass cream was gone. Then she sucked it some more.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime." Natasha smirked after she finally pulled her cock out of Bobbi's mouth, turned around and left The Mockingbird on her knees utterly humiliated and alone on the training mats.

12