Don't Normally Do This

Story Info
Ashley Tisdale has a night of regret.
3.9k words
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Ashley Tisdale

Codes:( MF, Cons, Anal)

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. None of this has or ever will happen.

*****

"Oh my god. My fucking head," Ashley Tisdale moaned to herself as she slowly started to wake up from the night before. Ashley could feel a blaring headache, which she immediately knew meant that she had way too much to drink last night. The light that was shining in on her face was not helping her either. Ashley thought for a second and realized that the sun shouldn't be on her face right now.

At Ashley's California home, the sunshine would come in from the left side of the room while the sunshine of the room she was currently in was coming in from the right. Ashley started to open her eyes but the bright light of the sun shining on her face caused her some slight pain. She brought her arm up to her face to block the light coming in and slowly opened her eyes again. One eye slowly opened all the way quickly followed by the other eye.

Ashley's eyes were a little blurry, so she wiped whatever it was out of her eyes. With her vision cleared, Ashley took in her surroundings. She instantly knew she was not at home. The room she was currently in was definitely not her bedroom. Ashley's bedroom was full of framed photos of the fun times that she had with co-stars on the set of a project. If they were not of her and her friends, the photos were of her and her wonderful husband. Ashley quickly became awake and alert and she finally came to the realization that she was not at her own home.

Ashley decided that she needed to get out of bed and find out where she was. As Ashley slowly moved the white blankets off of her body, she looked down at herself and became worried. She was completely naked. Nothing was covered by any article of clothing.

She could see her 32B sized breasts jiggle as she sat up. Going further down her body, it was no surprise that her vagina was also uncovered. Ashley sat up and took a closer look at her pussy. Nothing was out of the ordinary until she looked down at her thighs and saw some dried up fluids on her leg.

"Shit. Did I piss myself last night?" Ashley thought before she reached her hand down to the dried up fluid. After touching the dried up fluid on her leg, she brought her fingers to her nose and smelled it to try and figure out what it was.

As soon as Ashley was able to identify the smell of the fluid, her facial expression turned from one of curiosity to one of shock and fear. There was no doubt about it; the smell told her that it was dried up semen. She began to worry and panic as thought after thought raced throughout the blonde's mind. She tried to remember anything that happened to her the night before but nothing was coming to mind. Ashley decided she needed to get out of bed and investigate further.

Getting out of the bed she had just spent the night in, Ashley slowly turned and took in her new surroundings. She noticed that there weren't family pictures or other types of things showcased around the house to prove that someone has been living there for a long time. She figured the person who lives here has not lived here long or had just moved in.

She took a quick look out of the giant glass window and was amazed by the view of Los Angeles she had. She knew how much a good view cost on the market so she figured this person was wealthy enough to own a nice place. While Ashley was taking in all of this information, she was startled by a noise.

"Looks like someone finally decided to wake up," Ashley heard the voice say as she jumped like she just got jump scared during a horror movie. She turned around to see a man with black hair. He was completely wet and was only covered on his lower half by a towel.

"Who the hell are you and where am I?" Ashley yelled at the man wanting the answers to the questions that she's been asking herself since she woke up.

"You were that drunk last night?" the man asked in response.

"Look, can you just tell me who you are and where I am?" she asked as she hoped that he would just give her the answers she needed.

"Wow. You really were that drunk weren't you? Okay, hello then. My name is Lucas and you are currently in my home," Lucas replied.

"How did I get here?" she asked.

"Well, that's quite a story," he said before Ashley interrupted.

"This story is not going to take forever is it?" she asked.

"It shouldn't be too long," he replied.

"Well let's get started then Lucas," she replied.

"Okay Ashley, it's pretty clear you don't remember a single thing that went on here last night. Why don't you sit down on the bed, I'll make us some of my famous hangover cure tea, and we'll go through what happened last night. Sound good?" Lucas said as Ashley sat down on the bed. After taking a few minutes to make them the tea and to get their clothes on, Lucas sat down on the edge of the bed with Ashley.

"Okay, I'm going to start from what you told me happened before I met you up to this morning okay?" Lucas explained.

"That sounds good to me." She replied.

The Night Before

Ashley was currently sitting at the bar inside the very popular L.A. night club called Rush. She was trying to drink her sorrows away after she had a fight with her husband Christopher. His band had once again invited him out for another night of partying. He accepted their invitation but forgot that he promised Ashley that they would go out for a date. Things quickly spiraled down into chaos as both left their home upset and distraught. Chris ending up leaving the house upset as he went out to where his band was partying

Ashley was too upset to stay home alone. She needed to get out and get her mind off of the huge fight she just had with her husband. Then an idea came to her. She had heard about that club Rush that opened downtown. She decided to have a night out with one of her best friends Kate and dance/drink the night away.

Ashley went up to her room and put on a sexy white bandage shirt followed by some cute washed out jeans shorts and a sexy pair of white high heels. While Ashley was fixing her make-up and making sure she had everything in her purse, she called Kate and had told her that she would meet her at the bar inside of Rush. She was able to get there before her friend did, so she was already a few drinks in before her friend joined her on the bar seat next to her.

"I can't believe Chris would just up and abandon me like that. I'm a woman and I have needs too. I want to spend time with my man but all he does is spend time with his stupid band." Ashley said to Kate as she drank another shot of vodka.

"Damn right girl, Chris should know that he was a lucky guy to put that gorgeous ring on your finger. I bet any man in this club would go after you if you were available." Kate said as she gave the upset blond a good rub on the back.

"You know what, you're right!" Ashley yelped as she threw her head back to drink another shot of vodka and slam the shot glass on the top of the bar.

"I could totally get any guy I wanted to in this fucking club. I mean look at me, I am a fucking hot blond with a tight fit body and a great ass. Any guy here would be lucky to get some from me."

"Ashley, that's not what I meant." her friend said before Ashley interrupted her.

"You know what? That is what I'm going to do! I'm going to get any guy I choose in here and show Chris that he is so fucking lucky that he is the one who put the ring on this finger!" Ashley yelled at the top of her lungs as she took another shot of Vodka.

"Ash baby, I don't think that you're thinking straight now. Yeah Chris was being a bit of a jerk to you, but you could do some serious damage to the relationship here." she said while trying to hold Ashley back from going on the dancefloor.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to go on the dancefloor and show these guys what they could have. I won't go home with any of them." Ashley said as she tried to convince her friend to let her go.

"Fine Ashley, but just remember you are only going to tease these horny guys. No going home with them okay? I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer but you know I have other plans. So just be careful okay? " her friend said to Ashley who nodded in agreement.

Despite what her brain and her heart were telling her to do, Kate let Ashley go onto the dancefloor and left Rush for her other things she had planned. Ashley was now on the dancefloor with purpose. That purpose was to make all of the guys in the club jealous that they could not have her. Ashley was moving around in a sexy seductive manner. She was running her hands up and down and all over her well-toned body as she moved her hips to the rhythm of the blaring music.

Ashley was so far into the zone that she didn't even care about the other people around her. She was getting lost in the music and everyone in the club could see it too. She continued to keep dancing until she moved into someone and fell flat to the floor. As she sat there on the ground, she looked up and saw the face of a beautiful man.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" the man asked as he reached out his hand to help the drunk blond off the dancefloor.

"I am now. I did not catch what your name was. What's your name?" she replied as she took his hand and got herself back on her feet.

"My name is Lucas." he said as he led her to a table so he could check to see if she had any injures."

"Why are you checking me out like this? You some kind of doctor or something?" Ashley asked as she then proceeded to laugh at her own joke.

"Actually, I am a doctor. I'm just checking to see if you have any other injuries." he said as he finished his exam and made sure she had no other injuries.

"You're a doctor huh? You just move here or you been here awhile?" Ashley asked as the alcohol was getting to her a bit.

"Yeah I just moved here from Vermont a couple months ago, I got tired of small town life and wanted to spend some time in a big city." he explained.

"I bet you got a nice house, why don't we go there and check it out?" Ashley said as she went chest to chest with Lucas and seductively slid her finger down his chest.

"Someone here knows what she likes, I love that." He said as she took him by the hand and they left Rush to go back to his place. Ashley could have sworn she said something to Kate about something like this happening but she could not think of what it was. Ashley grabbed her coat from the coat attendant and Lucas got his car from the valet. Before Ashley stepped into his car, her previously unheard from before this moment conscience tried to talk her out of going to this random guy's home and having sex with him. Her mind tried to convince her that this was wrong on so many levels and she was betraying the one man she truly loved. Her conscience was too late though as the alcohol had set in and it was in complete control of Ashley's decisions.

Ashley got help from Lucas getting into his car before he closed her door and got into the driver's seat. He put the keys for his car into the ignition and started up the engine. He turned on his turn signal before moving the car into the oncoming traffic. He looked over at Ashley and saw she was clearly having fun as she was dancing around in her seat as she blared the music loudly in his car. He kept driving along until they were stopped by a red light. He turned down the music to a level where they could have a conversation.

"So what do you do for a living?" Lucas asked as he tried to learn more about the girl he was about to go home and have sex with.

"I work as an actress and executive producer on some shows." Ashley said as she pointed to the light turning green. "Green means go as in I'm going to let you go all the way with me tonight," Ashley said in a low seductive voice before she laughed very loudly. Lucas took that as "shut up and drive home already so we can fuck each other" and took the back roads he knew to his home.

The drive from Rush to Lucas' home was not too far away, so they got there in a good amount of time. Lucas parked his car and took Ashley up to the front door. He placed his key inside of the lock and opened the door. He let Ashley walk in first before he turned around and locked the door.

Once the door was locked, he turned around and was shocked when Ashley ran up to him and started to passionately lock lips with him. Ashley was clearly not messing around as she started to undo the buttons of his shirt while they continued their wet but passionate lip lock session. Lucas stopped their passionate lip lock for a second to speak to her.

"Woah there. Why don't we take this into my room?" he said as he grabbed Ashley off the floor and carried her up the stairs into his room. He gently put her back down on the bed. Lucas undid the belt of his pants and pulled down his jeans and underwear, leaving him completely naked.

"Holy fuck! That's fucking huge!" She said pointing at his penis.

Ashley soon followed suit as she kicked off her white heels which flew to the other side of the room. She reached for the bottom of her white bandage shirt and threw it off the top of her body. Lucas could not help but stare at her cute little tits jiggle as she continued to disrobe.

The next thing she did was undo the button to her jean shorts and slid them down her body along with the white cotton panties she had decided to wear. Lucas watched as she peeled off the last item of clothing. She pushed them off her body in a way that made her look like she was showing off her gorgeous legs and her smooth pretty snatch. As the last pieces of clothing fell onto the floor like the rest of their clothes, Lucas noticed that she was already starting to leak her cunt juices all over his bed.

"That's a pretty wet pussy you got there." Lucas said pointing out exactly how wet and excited for dick Ashley's pussy appeared to be.

"You got a pretty hard dick there yourself. Now let's skip the foreplay and just fuck me already." Ashley replied as she spread her legs as far apart as she could.

"You know what you want don't you Ashley?" he asked.

"I just want you to fuck me already. Now get over here and fuck the living shit out of me." Ashley pleaded.

Lucas finally gave into Ashley's demand for dick. He slowly approached her and placed his big warm hands on her nice thick hips. He started slowly pushing the tip of his penis against Ashley's wet entrance.

"No foreplay. Just fuck me." Ashley grunted as Lucas slid his cock farther into her waiting pussy. Lucas took what she said to heart and started to fuck her with his huge cock.

"Oh shit! Your pussy is fucking tight!" Lucas yelled as he started to push harder and faster into Ashley's love tunnel. Lucas quickened his pace and added more power into his thrusts as he focused on pleasuring her.

"Oh fuck yeah. Pound my fucking pussy!" she yelled as loud as she could possibly yell, letting him know that what he was doing was working for her. Ashley started bucking her hips in rhythm with Lucas' thrusts in order to get as much of his giant cock scrapping against her vaginal walls as possible.

The wetness coming from Ashley's pussy along with how hard they were fucking, the juices coming from her wet cunt made splashing water noises as the juices continued to leak out of her pussy. Lucas kept on fucking the living life out of Ashley but went harder and faster than ever before.

Ashley felt like she was a nail with how hard her vagina was constantly being hammered by Lucas.

"Oh fuck! I think I'm going to cum!" Ashley screamed as she prepared to be taken over by the pleasure her body was about to feel all over. Lucas kept pounding away inside her cunt until Ashley spoke up again. "God yes, I need to cum so fucking badly. Make me fucking cum!" She shrieked as her body went into full on pleasure mode. Ashley started to jerk and spasm as her fluids gushed down her legs and onto Lucas' cock as well as his sheets. Ashley's body continued to twitch for a good 30 seconds afterward until she was able to catch her breath.

"Holy fucking shit! That was an awesome fucking orgasm," Ashley moaned as her chest heaved up and down from the rush of pleasure that raced through her body. After a couple seconds she finally recovered from her orgasm.

"Now that you have gotten to cum, it's my time to cum." he said as he pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"And what's going to make you cum?" she asked in a seductive tone.

"Turn around and bend over." he said as he grabbed and spread her cheeks apart in order for him to fuck her ass.

"Oh. So you want to fuck my nice tight ass huh?" Ashley said as Lucas looked down to admire the firm round ass wiggling at him. It was just waiting for his dick to get inside it and he knew it. Lucas took hold of his cock and rubbed the mushroom tip against her ass crack, which sent a chill up her spine. He continued to slide it up and down her crack until he paused for a moment.

"Are you going to tease me all day, or put your cock where my asshole is?" she moaned in delight while assuming the position to give Lucas as much access to her back door as humanly possible. Lucas decided enough was enough and guided his large member slowly into Ashley's asshole. Lucas pushed his member deeper and deeper into her anal cavity.

"Holy Shit! You're really going to take my asshole! Fuck yes." Ashley screamed out in both pain and ecstasy as the cock filled her asshole.

"That's what you want? You want to get fucked by this big dick in your tight little asshole?" he teased her as he started to push his cock back and forth inside her.

"Oh my ass, fuck my ass." the now totally drunk blond moaned out to her lover for the night.

"I bet you want to cum again so badly, huh Ashley?" He moaned as he tried to get Ashley into a standing but bent over position.

"Yes Goddammit, fuck me, fuck my ass, make me cum!" she yelled as she stood up and bent down over the bed. Lucas reinserted himself into Ashley's tight asshole.

"Holy fuck." She moaned out as Lucas placed his hands on her hips and proceeded to pound into her tight asshole from behind.

Lucas and Ashley were now both in sync regarding their movements, fucking each other like two lovers who knew the other's body for years now. While continuing to pound away into Ashley's ass hole, Lucas took his right hand and squeezed her tit that was just hanging from her body. She moaned in ecstasy as the ass fucking and nipple pinching were driving her crazy. She moaned even louder in pleasure as he took her hard as rock nipple and pinched it in his big strong hands.

"Oh God here it comes again!" Ashley yelled as she started to cum again. Her body was covered in sweat and jerked around as his cock continued to bury itself deep in her ass.

She was grunting and moaning like an animal, begging to get fucked like the dirty whore that she had become. Lucas knew he couldn't take how tightly Ashley's asshole was around his cock any longer and he grunted as he shot his hot load deep into Ashley's rectum. He pushed his cock balls deep into the pretty blonde and filled her with cum. The warmth of his semen in her asshole had caused her to gush her lady fluids once again.

After being overloaded with pleasure, Ashley got off his cock and collapsed onto the bed. Lucas sat down next to her and lightly rubbed her back. Ashley was now knocked out cold. The alcohol and fucking had tired her out. Lucas smiled to himself and went to bed.

Present Day

"And that's all I remember from last night. Did any of that jog your memory?" Lucas asked as she just sat there in shock from hearing what she did.

"I'm so sorry. I don't normally do this." Ashley said before Lucas interrupted.

"It's fine. I'm sure all of us have one night stands we..." Lucas managed to get out before Ashley interrupted him.

12