Don't Piss on the Cadillac

Story Info
Daughter's friend punished in front of clueless husband.
3.6k words
4.13
142.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was at her friend Lauren's house for Lauren's engagement party. The 3 glasses of champagne had made her busting to use the bathroom but it was already 3 people deep so she opened the door to the garage and stepped in, closing the door behind her. She knew the house well and walked around the old car, over near the roller door where a drain ran along its edge.

The old car was a classic and Sarah's best friend Lauren's father Malcolm adored it. He had recently moved in with Lauren and her now fiancé for a month whilst the contract on his new house cleared. He owned a beautiful 1968 Cadillac DeVille convertible. The car was not normally in the garage but it was Malcolm's (or Mr Wells as he was known to Sarah) pride and joy. It was so long it nearly touched the garage door, making difficult for Sarah to move around in order to reach the drain.

Sarah was a 23 year old who managed a boutique clothes shop. She was married to Dave, an accounts manager at a manufacturing company. Sarah had long brown hair and smallish boobs which matched her slight frame and curvy arse. She wore a white cotton dress which was a bit see-through so her white panties underneath were still visible. Looking around to make sure she was alone, she squatted, pulled her panties to one side and began peeing directly into the drain near where the garage door closed.

Some of her pee landed on the cement floor and splashed up onto the back guard of the Cadillac, as it was driven straight in. She was not worried about the piss splashing on the car, she was just relieved to be relieving herself. She knew the car well as she had been friends with Lauren since she was in grade school and spent many days at her childhood home so knew her father well. She also knew of his love affair with the car as he used to spend all day sometimes just cleaning it.

Malcolm (Mr Wells) was in his early 50s and married to his wife of 30 years, Daphne. He was a big man who Sarah remembers as having a good physique when she was younger, but now he had let himself go. He was unshaven and overweight and because of this he was usually sweaty and greasy. He was still renowned around the local pubs as a 'take no crap' sort of a bloke who could hold his own.

He had always thought Sarah was a spoilt brat as she was allowed to get away with a lot more at home than Lauren ever did, but didn't make waves as she was Lauren's best friend.

Sarah was pissing as hard as she could as she was desperate to get back to the party before anyone noticed she was gone. She also didn't want anyone to find her in the garage with her skirt up around her waist.

Just as she is finishing up, Malcolm opened up the garage door and walked in from inside the house and shut the door. He wanted to stay out of the way of the party and his nagging wife who was pottering around, so decided to spend the rest of the afternoon polishing his car. He didn't realise Sarah was in there as he squeezed around the front and picked up a rag.

Sarah had heard the door open and quickly stood up, straightening her dress out. Luckily she had just finished peeing.

"Oh, Sarah! What are you doing in here?" he asked suspiciously.

"Hi Mr Wells, I was just, errr, ah, looking for a glass," she lied.

"Ok, but I don't think you'll find one in here missy," he said, looking around, thinking that she must be up to something.

"You're right, I'll try looking inside," she said walking toward the door.

"Oy, what's this!" exclaimed Malcolm angrily as he crouched down to look at the rear guard of his pride and joy Caddy.

"Oh, I spilt some of my drink before, sorry if some got on your old car," she said shakily.

"Bullshit! You don't even have a glass. This is piss. You've been pissing in here and you've pissed on my Caddy!"

"No, I um."

"Get over here and clean it you little bitch!" he said through clenched teeth as he grabbed her by the arm and shoved her towards the rear of the car.

"Um, can I borrow that then please?" she asked, almost on the verge of tears. She felt so humiliated – being caught peeing in her best friend's garage by her best friend's father.

"No! I'm don't wanna have any more of my stuff covered in your piss!"

"Well how am I supposed to clean it then?" she asked.

"I don't know, use your dress," said Malcolm.

"No way, this is a $150 pure cotton dress, and besides, it's white which will show the um, wee to everyone inside at the party."

"Use your panties then, they're probably already covered in piss anyway," he said rather nastily.

"Mr Wells! I'm sorry I did that to your car, but I'm not going to take my panties off in front of you! Your wife is just inside, and so is my husband - imagine if they came in here and found me with my panties off, rubbing them on this old heap with you standing there watching!" she said in a sophisticated tone.

"Right, that's it! Nobody calls my baby '68 DeVille an old heap! Either you get those panties off and start cleaning or I'm gonna give you a spanking right now!" said Malcolm, rage building.

"You've got to be kidding me! As if I'd let you spank me. You're a dirty old man and I'm going to go and tell your wife, your daughter and my husband. Lauren is gonna throw you out, Daphne will divorce you and Dave will sue you for damages and take this car!"

"Bullshit! There is no way you'd go in there and tell all of your phony friends that you had just taken a piss in a dirty garage. They would disown you and Dave would probably divorce you when his rich, stuck-up family found out. So either pull down those pretty little white panties of yours which I can see through your dress, or bend over the back of the Caddy for the spankin' you deserve."

He could see the options ticking over in her head. Take off her panties in front of him and get them all covered in piss which her friends and husband were surely to see, or take a spanking from Mr Wells and just have it over and done with. He was so gross and sleazy, but being so big, he did have an air of authority about him and growing up she was always a little afraid of him.

"Fine, just hurry up and get it over with so I can rejoin the party," she said, cautiously moving to stand next to the back of the Caddy. "But please take it easy on me," she said, now realising her predicament and therefore deciding to be a little more polite. She remembered stories from Lauren about copping a flogging from her father if she spent all night out or had left a mess in the bathroom. Apparently they were thorough and she'd behaved herself afterwards.

"Niiiiice," he said creepily as he pushed Sarah's shoulders down so that she was bent over the car. She put her elbows out to rest on the car so that her dress didn't actually touch the car as she didn't want it to get dirty.

He looked down at this beautiful girl, completely at his disposal. A bit of saliva formed in the corner of his mouth as he landed the first smack on her juicy arse.

"Ow!" she squealed as it hurt a lot more than she expected.

"Better keep it down love, unless you want your husband and friends inside to hear," Malcolm stated plainly as he readied himself to deliver the next smack.

"Ok Mr Wells," she said sheepishly before the second smack landed on her dress covered arse.

"Mfph," was all that she emitted this time, even though the pain was just as bad.

Smack, smack, smack, smack! Malcolm's hand came down on her arse. Sarah was doing well to not make much noise and kept her position. After 6 smacks she thought that it was almost over as her arse was burning.

"My hand is starting to throb from spanking your fat arse so I'm gonna have to switch to using my shoe," he said, leaning down to take off his dirty work boot. As he did this Sarah turned around to see the bottom of the boot. It had a deep tread with bits of dirt and mud in the grooves which made Sarah freak. Her feelings were also hurt as she doesn't have a fat arse at all, but a nice curvy one.

"You can't hit me with that! You said a spanking and that's what you've given me, so let me go, please," she said, almost begging.

"Listen love, I'll say when we're finished and we're not done by a long shot. You piss on my pride and joy, then call it an old heap, then call me a dirty old man and try to blackmail me. I'm gonna give you another 20 with ma boot. Then you can go back to your precious party."

"But that boot is filthy. It will leave my dress with a big dirty mark on it and then I'll have to try and explain it to everyone inside," she said on the verge of tears.

"The only alternative then is to take them on your bare arse lady," he said with a sly smile building, looking straight in her eyes which widened in shock.

Time was ticking. People would start to wonder where she was. Only 20 more on her bare arse and it would all be over. At least she had a figure to work with. Only 20 more.

She bit her lip then looked at him with pleading eyes. "Ok, if you can keep my dress clean, do it to my bare arse. But please try not to look at it as nobody has seen it bare apart from Dave since we got married."

"I'll try, but no promises. Now hurry up and get them panties down and that precious dress up so I can finish you off."

She stood up, faced him then reached up under her dress with both hands to grab the sides of her panties. She didn't look at his face until she had them down around the bottom of her thighs when she looked up at him. He was looking at her rolled down white panties with lecherous eyes. She then turned around and bent back over the Caddy, leaned on one elbow and gently raised the dress up over her arse.

Malcolm couldn't believe his eyes. Here he was, an old fat bastard looking at the most luscious arse he had ever seen. It was pearly white like her panties but had red hand marks on it from the spanking. He must have pause longer than Sarah liked because she quipped up with, "Come on, stop looking and get it over with!"

Whack! The big dirty boot landed on her perfect arse.

"Ahhh!" She did her best to stifle a scream but the pain was unbearable.

Whack, whack! He flogged her again.

"Please," she whimpered. Whack, whack! "Please stop."

"That's only 5 love. I've gonna flog you another 15 times to make up for all that piss," he said as he landed another on her burning hot arse.

She couldn't take anymore. "Please, I've learnt my lesson. I'm sorry. I can't take anymore. Please stop!" she said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Well love, I'm starting to enjoy this, a little too much actually. So the only way I'm gonna stop is if I fuck that pretty little married pussy of yours." He said as he grabbed her long hair and pulled it back and to the side so that she was forced to look at the huge outline of his cock in his house shorts.

Her eyes opened extra wide at seeing the huge bulge. She was transfixed and didn't respond to his offer so he slowly started rubbing the inside of her thigh with his dirty boot.

"No way, I can't, I'm married, and so are you!"

With that, he started laying into her again. She still had her head turned towards him, so could see the boot being raised and then whacking down on her arse.

After 4 more painful strikes he paused and said, "We're not even half way there love. Are you sure you want me to go on, or would you rather I stuffed your pussy?"

His words sent a chill up her spine. She had always been such a prim and proper girl – going to the best private schools, then marrying a rich man. The words 'stuffed' and 'pussy' repulsed her but there was no way she could take anymore of his flogging.

On the verge of sobbing she said, "Please, just, just... satisfy yourself and get it over and done with. I can't stand anymore of a beating."

He'd heard what he'd been dying to hear. For the last couple of years she had really starting looking good. He still disliked her attitude and snobbish ways and realised the only reason Lauren stayed friends with her was because they had been friends for so long. Plus he was tired of having sex with his wife who was in her 50s now herself.

Looking down now at her red raw arse, he quickly pulled his shorts down to reveal his now rock hard 7 inch cock. He then moved behind her to a position where he could see her pussy. It wasn't bald, but nicely trimmed and had a brown velvety covering. Because her legs were closed, her pussy jutted out like that of a horse's, with a nice slit in the middle running vertically.

He didn't want to waste any more time. He took a step closer, grabbed her hip with one hand whilst guiding his cock to the entrance of her pussy with the other. It offered no resistance as it was as slippery and sticky as if he'd just gone down on her.

Gripping hold of her other hip he started drilling her for all he was worth. Smashing into her sore arse cheeks with his pelvis as his cock filled her married pussy again and again. His fat gut touching her back as he rammed.

She couldn't believe she had gotten herself into such a mess. Being spanked, beaten and then fucked by her best friend's father. She had never been so humiliated. She felt like bursting into tears but didn't want people at the party to recognise that she had been crying and then start asking questions.

Malcolm kept grunting away for about 3 minutes when he felt his nuts twitching and was just about to give her a final slam when the door to the garage opened.

He quickly pulled his dick out of her abused pussy, grabbed her by the hips and threw her to the floor so that she was facing him with her back to the car.

It was Sarah's husband Dave!

"Oh, I thought I'd find you in here Malcolm. Nice ride," he said standing in the doorway.

Malcolm quickly grabbed a rag which was resting on the back of the car and pretended to be polishing.

"Yeah, she sure is a sweet ride Dave, just love spending time in her," Malcolm said as he leaned over to polish and to also hide his cock which was still sticking straight out. As he did so, his cock positioned itself right in line with Sarah's face.

Without thinking twice he grabbed his cock with one concealed hand and directed it to where he thought Sarah's face would be. He didn't want to draw attention to behind the car so he kept talking to Dave as he sneakily waved his rod, trying to find his target – her wet mouth.

"Yeah, sweet ride..." Malcolm continued.

He felt his cock hit Sarah's nose and then her eye as she moved her head to avoid it.

"You haven't seen Sarah around have you?" asked Dave casually.

"Well, let me think..." Bingo! The end of his cock had lined up with her mouth but she was keeping it shut tight. "Actually, I did run into her earlier..." Malcolm said as he began slapping her cheek with his cock.

'Oh no!' thought Sarah – he might say that he knows where I am and that I had pissed in the garage and I couldn't live with the humiliation of Dave and everyone knowing that. She then reluctantly opened her mouth and accepted his pussy-juice covered cock.

"But no, I've seen you with her since then, so I don't know where she is," Malcolm said, much to Sarah's relief.

She slowly started moving her head back and forth on his rod. As she did this the skin peeled back and it tasted putrid. It was the first time she had tasted herself. Her juices mixed with his smelly foreskin almost made her vomit. It also had a few pubes mixed in with the slime and she didn't know whether they were hers or his.

She didn't want him to say anything to Dave though, so she thought she better get him off as quickly as possible so she lifted her hand up to his balls and slowly began stroking them. They were all sweaty and hairy.

She couldn't believe that Mr Wells had made her suck his cock when her own husband was in the same room! Much to Sarah's disgust, Malcolm kept the conversation going with Dave.

She almost died when she heard Dave say, "Oh well, I might as well finish my beer off in here then and see if I can find her on the next trip to the fridge. She's probably in the bathroom. Women seem to spend half their life in there!" He joked as he closed the door and started heading around the front of the Cadillac.

"Hold it there mate!" Malcolm said as Dave squeezed along the gap between the front of the car and the wall. "I've just touched up the paint on the corner and it's still wet."

"Ok, no worries," he said and stayed over near the door, just out of sight of his beautiful wife sucking this old guy's cock.

She still had her panties around her thighs as she knelt there slowly sucking and stroking his balls. The sucking must have been too slow for Malcolm because he leaned fully over and began polishing the far side of the Caddy, forcing his cock to the back of Sarah's throat, causing her to gag. She didn't want to be found out, so she suppressed the gagging sound and put her head back against the car, to get away from the cock which had slammed into her.

Malcolm then began slowly fucking her mouth, timing it perfectly with the rubbing of the polish on the car so that to her husband, it would have looked like he was just trying really hard to reach the other side of the car.

Her head was pressed up against the side of the car so she couldn't move away. She still had hold of his balls as her hand was trapped in. She had to use her other hand to grab hold of his leg so as not to fall over.

He felt his balls twitch again as he felt himself ready to cum. Dave was still talking about the latest beer he had bought and how good it was, as Malcolm unloaded into his wife's mouth.

It was a great load as well as he hadn't blown for a while, making it thick and stringy. Sarah didn't want to get any on her dress so she swallowed it all down and kept sucking and licking until Malcolm had completely finished.

She felt so totally used as he pulled his cock out and using one hand flipped his pants back over it.

"Oh well, that beer is done, I'm off to get another," Dave said as he left, closing the door behind him.

"See ya later mate," Malcolm added as Dave left.

"Quick, get up you pissing tart," Malcolm said, grabbing her by the hair and lifting her up. Her hair was messed up from Mr Wells grabbing it, she had a bit of cum around the corner of her mouth and her knickers still around her thighs.

She quickly pulled her panties up and was about to walk out when Malcolm said, "Hold it."

She stopped and turned to him. He reached up and wiped the bit of cum off from the corner of her mouth and then said, "Open up." She cautiously opened her mouth up just enough for him to stick his finger in for her to suck the cum off. She scrunched her face up and looked like she was going to vomit, but ran her tongue around his finger obediently.

"Now, off you go and don't let me catch you misbehavin' again, or I'll have to give you another seeing to!" He said as he gave her another slap on the arse.

"Ouch! Yes Mr Wells, I've learnt my lesson," she mumbled as she grabbed her arse and shuffled out of the garage.