Don't Resist

Story Info
Anal strap-on changes her perspective.
3.6k words
4.33
213.4k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Dee. That is my real name, but coincidentally, yes, I do have a set of D's, actually they are 36DDs. When I first started working at my present company, a computer company, they would call me Dee. Over time, my female friends started to call me Dee Dee, to sort of tease me. Then the guys picked up on that and they started to call me Double Dee. Oh well, I let them look and tease, but they know I'd scratch their eyes out if they did more than leer.

Am I a lez? I'd say no, hey I plumb dick when I am in the mood. I just don't go out of my way for cock. But when I see an attractive woman, if the chemistry seems right...mmmm...things just start to click and a warm tingling feeling seeps through me.

There was a new employee at work, a young woman who I became friends with. Her name is Susan. She is slender, medium height, light color below-the-shoulders hair, almost coltish in her youthful movements. I admit I was attracted to her, but I wasn't as obvious as the guys. You could see them tent up the minute she walked by, trailed by a hint of flowery perfume. I would just smile and be friendly when we passed each other in the hall. Since she didn't have any friends at work or for that matter in this new-to-her town, we started to chitchat. Soon after we started to have lunch together every couple or three days. Still, it was just banter and girl talk, nothing even remotely flirty.

She eventually confided she was lonely, told me that she had had a steady guy in college but that they broke apart when they both graduated. He lived far away now. She also said that she was trying to strike a relationship with a handsome young co-worker, Ted, who had just moved into an apartment in her same complex. Since our company's main office was in a remote part of town, many of us, including Susan and myself, lived in the one of the several nearby apartment complexes.

One day I asked her if she also missed the intimacy of her former relationship. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "If you are asking if I get horny, of course I do." And we left that at that.

A few days later, she came in, with that look of, have I got news for you!

"Dee," she whispered excitedly, "I am going out on my first date with Ted tonight!" I was taken aback, both being very envious of Ted getting to date her and having to show Susan my false happiness over the news. I hugged her, giving her perhaps an overly generous dose of my twin D's, and I said I hoped she would have a great time tonight.

Chapter 2

It was late that night when the knock came on my door. I was wearing a long, flowing, sheer nightgown with a plunging neckline, so I was careful about opening the door. I really need to install one of those peepholes! Anyways, I open it a crack, and there is Susan, looking a bit disheveled and with eyes red from crying. Even like this, she was very pretty, and fragile looking.

"What is the matter?" I asked as I swung open the door.

"Dee, Ted was all hands tonight, and when I finally said no means no, he went berserk and practically tried to rape me!" Then, she fell into my arms, sobbing. I took her into my apartment. We stood there and I held her for a long time, gently stroking her hair, and saying soft, soothing words to calm her down. Our bodies moved together slowly, almost like slow dancing, but even slower. Although I wasn't trying to show it, holding her was turning me on, and I could feel my nipples harden. Through the silky material of the nightgown, she had to notice them pressing into her own chest, but thankfully she didn't say a word.

Finally, she stopped crying. I pulled a Kleenex from the box and dabbed her face dry. Then, I held her face in both my hands, and said, "Susan, it's over and you survived. You did the right thing to get away. You're going to be OK, kid, you're going to make it. Tomorrow, we'll both go over to Ted and kick his ass." She giggled at that last comment.

She looked back at me in the eye, her eyes still shiny from her tears, and said, "Thank you, Dee, for being here for me."

I don't know what came over me but that instant, as she said those words, with her vulnerable face held tightly in my hands, I couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed her lips, not a sisterly kiss, but one that while gentle was overtly sexual. And when she started to kiss back, our kiss became more urgent. I could feel her move into me, her pussy pressing against my thigh, and mine against her thigh, like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together. I wrapped my arms around her, took her into me. We broke the kiss and she hugged me even tighter, and we rubbed against each other with a terrible urgency. Finally, I felt an orgasm surge through her, and then that limpness, that floating that comes with such moments.

Quietly, she said, "Oh, Dee, I am sooooo sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm not....well... I'm not attracted to women...I'm not a lesbian. I don't know what you must think of me!" She was blushing now.

I held her tight and whispered back, "Don't worry, Susan, it just felt good, it was the moment that caught us, this doesn't mean we're two dykes!" I could feel her arch back at the sound of that harsh word, then she relaxed. She was happy I seemed to understand.

She broke our hug and she said, "Good night, good friend!" And then she disappeared into the darkness. Was I ever to see her like this, sexually, I mean, again? What would I say to her at work? It seemed like I would never find out because the next day I learned that she had quit her job and had left before I arrived.

Chapter 3

It was three weeks later, I was again awakened by another late night knock on the door. It was Susan! I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, and told her to come in. Once inside, she placed her hands on my shoulder, as if to keep me at arms length.

"I know I have been gone for a while, and you must have wondered what happened. I can't explain everything, but a big part of it was, well, feeling so mixed up about what happened last time. I amnot gay. But, I have been thinking. I want to cum like that, like that night with you, again. It felt incredible, more intense than any man has done for me. I will admit it was also...exciting," she said.

"Please, will you do that again for me, make me cum, I mean?" Her face was flushed with embarrassment, embarrassment that her own sex made her feel so good, but her voice was soft and filled with urgent desire.

I replied, "OK, I will do it, but you have to do exactly as I say. You cannot refuse what I tell you to do." Lying, but with the straightest of faces, I said, "You know, I am not a lesbian either, so I need...something...out of this." I looked straight into her eyes, "Is it a deal?"

She asked me what I meant, but I only smiled back wanly, still, it was a wicked smile. She hesitated for the barest moment, then nodded her head. I said, "Wait for me." I walked into my bedroom and got some things, and then returned to the living room. I had hidden them in my pocket, so that she had no sense for what I was up to.

I sat down, crossed my legs, and motioned her to stand in front of me. "Now, I want you to strip for me." I used the word "strip" deliberately, instead of the gentler "undress." I wanted her to sense my power, like how a man is after he has paid a stripper to lap dance for him.

Realizing I was making her do a show for me, she blushed beet red. I could see she was struggling a bit...wanting the ecstasy of a orgasm but also not wanting to lust for her own sex, not wanting to be in her mind attracted to another woman, not wanting to be the object of desire of another woman, and yes, not wanting to be lesbian. Then, a momentary look of surrender passed over her face...and she started to unbutton her blouse.

I watched her just like a businessman does a dancer, pursing my lips and then lightly licking them, crossing my legs back and forth a few times, as she undressed. Soon she was down to just her bra and panties. They were a matched set, but not particularly sexy or revealing. Still, I had a nice view of her breasts. Even though they weren't as big as mine, I could see how they strained against her maybe-one-size-too-small white bra.

I motioned to her, "Take the rest off."

She bent down and slipped off her panties, then turned away from me and reached behind her back to unclip her bra. She stayed turned from me, giving me a nice view of perfectly sculpted back muscles and ass cheeks. She must work out, I thought. I told her not to move, and then I walked up behind her. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, and I quickly I pulled her hands back and cuffed them behind her back. A surprised look came over her face but she didn't resist.

"I am going to lead you over to the Jacuzzi, and I want you to kneel in it." I took her over to my bathroom, placed some towels in the tub for her knees and some towels on the side for her chest to rest on. I carefully walked her up the Jacuzzi steps and into the middle of the tub.

Holding her so she wouldn't fall, I eased her down onto her knees, and then lowered the top of her body onto the towel on the top surface of the Jacuzzi. This put her in the classic doggy position, except for her hands still cuffed behind her back. Then, I walked around to her face and slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Now she was completely helpless.

Chapter 4

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, with a trace of fear in her voice.

I replied, "I am going to fuck you doggy style with a strap-on." She whispered a soft "woooo," but did not object. I disrobed, then fetched the strap-on and put it on. I cinched the straps real tight so that the phallus would respond to every movement of my hips. I opened the faucet to half fill the tub with steamy water. Then, I positioned myself behind her ass, letting the cock shaft rub lightly against her pussy. She moaned at the sensation of the cold plastic rubbing against the heat between her legs. I dipped my hand into the water, and brought a handful up underneath her. She let out a gasp as the hot water splashed against her clit and pussy. I cupped her cunt with one hand and rubbed gently. "You want it bad, don't you, girl?" I whispered as I teased her wet clit with my finger.

"Yes, Dee Dee...please...please."

I drew back and held my woman-cock in my hand. It was big, but not huge, probably 7" long, the cockhead 2" in diameter. A nice, good size, fake cock. I drizzled some spit into my hand and rubbed it onto the cock. I positioned the head at the entrance of her sex. She opened her legs a bit more to accommodate me. Then, slowly, very slowly, I pushed the head into her. I could see her arch back, as the fake cock filled her. "It's big," she said in a quiet voice.

"Yes, it's pretty big, but I know your cunt hole can take it." She didn't reply, so I knew she agreed. Then, finally, I was grounded in her...all the way to the hilt. Her hips started to grind against me, and I started to fuck her, soon fucking her in earnest. I could see beads of sweat on her back, both from her exertion and from the heat of the Jacuzzi water.

Then I stopped. She tried to move her hips to get more, but I moved my hips in sync, so that she couldn't feel more fucking. "Why are you stopping?" she asked helplessly.

"Before I give you more, I want to slide a toy in your ass," I replied.

"NOOOOO! I've never done that, and I don't want to. My ass is not meant for that!"

"Ahhh, but you will, my girl, because that is the only way you are going to be able to get the girl-fucking you want right now." I teased her clit to re-enforce the idea. And with that, I squirted a generous dollop of lube down her ass crack. Her glute muscles reacted briefly to the lube's coldness, but she relaxed when I started to smear the lube over her tight puckered hole with my finger.

I pulled a small ridged plastic dildo from my toy bag. "I'll use a small one, since you are a virgin." She nodded back, relieved that I wasn't going to strain her like I could have. I started to press it into her. Her ass was truly virgin, very tight. But the dildo wasn't big and it was slippery with lube, so as the Borg inStar Trek would say, resistance is futile. I pushed past the opening and then started to slide it in bit by bit. I felt her tense a bit.

"It hurts!"

"Don't resist," I said sternly. Then more gently, "Relax, it might hurt for a few seconds, but then it will start to feel good."

I slowly worked the toy, and as she inevitably relaxed, it went in deeper and deeper, and became easier and easier. I would push it in a little, pause, let her relax and get use to the depth. Soon, it was all the way in, and I held it still. After a minute or so, I saw she had further relaxed, and I started to slowly stroke it in and out of her. She was breathing heavily, and moaning softly as I worked her ass. I started to twist it clockwise on the inward stroke and counterclockwise on the outward, letting the nerve endings in her ass enjoy the plastic ridges on the toy. When she had totally relaxed, taking the toy with no resistance at all, I pulled my hips back and the strap-on cock slipped out of her. "What are you doing?" she complained, as the fake cock emptied of her.

"Well, Susan, I am going to show you how I like to fuck girls...in the ass with a strap-on. That's how a girl is meant to be taken by a woman, you know. It's the perfect way to take a slut like you."

She was so surprised she didn't even react for a few seconds. Then, she said, "No! I let you do me with a small one, and that's enough. That strap-on cock is too big!" and tried to close her legs and squeeze her ass cheeks tight. I was way too good to let that stop me. I moved away slightly, and swung my arm back and then administered a perfectly aimed slap onto her wet ass cheeks. That surprise caused her muscles to instantly lose their tautness, and in that moment, I removed the small toy and positioned the cock head at her ass. "Don't make me rape you, Susan, because that *will* hurt. I am going to ass fuck you, and you are going to take it...and enjoy it. I know I will enjoy it!"

Now I reached up and removed her blindfold, so that I could see the reflection of her face in the bathroom mirror. She shut her eyes, but even so I saw a tear slip down her face. By then, I was too turned on to care, and I started to push my cock into her. She knew not to tighten as that would cause the big cock head to possibly tear her sphincter. I fed the cock into her, feeling her body tighten as it impaled her. "Relax for me, Susan," I commanded her.

Then, slowly, I slid it in, fed my big cock into her tight hole. I worked her gently and slowly, so that I could get the head of my phallus past the entrance without too much pain. Finally, it slipped in, and I just held it like that for a moment. Then with a quick push, I shoved it all the way in. She gasped at the suddenness of my action. As I held it fully in her, she again relaxed, and she breathing slowed. Now I leaned forward and cupped the side of her body, trapping her hands against my belly. My head lay against her back, and my hips slowly started to fuck her ass. She got sweatier and wetter as I started to fuck her faster and faster, and I could see that she was getting over the initial pain and that it was starting to feel real good for her. Soon, her hips were bucking back at me, and eventually I started fucking her in earnest. My tits were bouncing wildly with the motion, but I could see down my valley and watch my plastic dick penetrating her once virgin hole. "Mmmm," I said, "Such a good girl to take it for me in the ass!"

I reached over for the bottle of lube and drizzled more onto the cock shaft, making it shine with a coating of slipperiness. The excess spilled onto her anus, the brown muscle turning pinkish-red as my big woman-cock stretched her.

"Oh, it feels so gooooood. I can't believe it feels so good in the ass. Pump me good, Dee, it feels so good," she called out.

"You are taking it just like a man, babe." I teased her.

She giggled and replied, "Just fuck me in the ass!"

"Mmmmm, you are learning to be my perfect lesbian lover, aren't you, Susan?" I replied back. "Take that cock for me in the ass, like a good slut does."

"Yeah, Dee, I am your bitch slut!"

I cupped her chin and pulled her mouth to mine. We kissed, and then I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. I tasted her spittle, fresh with a hint of sweetness. We broke the kiss and I asked, "How do you like my girl cock, bitch?"

"Oh, yeahhhhh, oh, it is so big, but it feels so good, and so tight!" she said, now through clenched teeth.

I stroked my cock in and out of her ass, long slow strokes. Sometimes I would let my cock slide all the way out, and watch her asshole close, then push the head through her opening again. I felt so powerful when the cock head penetrated her like that. Soon, her hole gaped back at me, no longer even closing. With that, I knew she had reached the perfect stage for ass fucking.

It wasn't long before she said, "Please fuck me harder, make me cum, Dee, make me cum, I want to cum!"

At last I could feel her orgasm building past the point of no return. I reached a hand under her, cupped her breast, pinched her nipple hard. And with my other hand I snaked a finger into her mouth so that she could suck on it like a cock. Then from deep within her, I could sense her orgasm building to the point of no return, as she screamed "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" She arched hard against me, her initial resistance now totally betrayed by her body being racked with pleasure. Finally, she slumped forward, totally exhausted but with a lovely smile on her face.

"MMMMMMM," I said, "I bet you never had a cum in your ass before, have you, my little lezzie bitch."

"No, Dee, I haven't...it was so good, so much better than cumming in my cunt," she murmured back to me.

I removed the cuffs. She moved her arms forward, as they were tired from the restraint, but she didn't move otherwise. I rested my chest against her back, softly kissing her shoulders and neck. Her skin tasted sweet with a hint of saltiness. She turned around towards me, and we kissed, a deep, tongue lashing French kiss.

"That's how I fuck girls, Susan," I said matter of factly.

"Mmmmm," she replied, "and from now on that's how I want to be girl fucked. In the ass, deep in the ass, with your hard cock. I want to cum just in the ass from now on."

"Now you're a lesbian, aren't you, Susan?"

She smiled back at me. "Yes, Dee, I am. From now on, I am your lesbian."

It felt so good, so powerful for me to hear those words, knowing I had trained this innocent young woman in the art of lesbo fucking. "Wait until you see what I have in store for you next time, Susan!" She glowed at the thought.