Don't Rock the Boat

Story Info
Daughter father sex.
1k words
4.32
143.5k
72
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father had booked the holiday for him and mum but when mum got ill and couldn't go I thought why waste a holiday. Ok it was a naturist holiday but as a child we had all gone nude on the beach, now at eighteen I still did, just not with my family anymore. So it did feel a little weird but when we arrived at the complex people took it that we were a couple!

We started to explain to everyone at first we weren't and mum had been sick etc etc but that got tiresome, so in the end we just let them think what they liked. Which made dad feel like the cat with the cream, me as his young trophy wife lol also something I never thought about when I was a kid was just how impressive dads cock was! I admonished myself for such thoughts but did wonder what dad actually thought of his daughters arse and tits and was i like mum when she was younger?

So we had a handle on it and everything was fine until we went on a boat trip.

The boat wasn't very big and they were squeezing a fair few naked people on, which meant some couples sat with the wife on the husbands lap to make room. We didn't do that until we started getting some annoyed looks for taking up more space than the others.

So in the end I sat on dads lap, my tits almost in his face, he tried to keep them from hitting him in the face but it's a rocking boat! With people being naked and closely packed before long one or two couples started stroking their partners, nothing overt but there was an atmosphere developing.

Once we arrived at the secluded beach the organiser set up a bbq and after eating and drinking a few games were played, with couples racing one another, the wife the wheel barrow the husband the pusher.

Dad said we could just wander off and not join in but I didn't want to be a party pooper and had drank a few beers so laughing I offer up my rear and let dad hold my thighs legs slightly open as I hand walked down the beach with my tits swinging below me and dads big dick swinging side to side.

We won our first heat which meant we went into the final and stiffer competition. So this time dad moved right between my thighs holding my hips, it took plenty of weight off my arms but I flushed at the thought of what he could see back there, as the breeze was swirling round my now fully exposed holes! My dangling tits now also had hard nipples as they swayed and bounced.

However I ignored all this and just concentrated on the race.

Again we won to huge cheers and got the free beers. Winning also gave us the chance to bow out gracefully of more games, rather than looking like sore losers.

"no more games for us guys, we should give you weaklings a chance"

As we sat down I noticed dads cock was semi hard and to be fair my pussy was a little wet. It seemed all the excitement was having an effect. So dad grabbed his beer and went into the sea to cool down and I gave him some space.

However for the boat trip back again everyone was squashed on and I was much more carefree about sitting on dads lap and others were more carefree to, there was kissing, stroking of thighs, cocks and cunts. There was more than one hard on in clear view and it was having an effect on me and when I felt something nudge my thigh I looked down and saw dads now hard cock sticking right between my legs.

He said "sorry" and looked embarrassed. I felt sorry for him. He did have a naked eighteen year old sat on his lap and he is human.

I smiled and told him not to worry I said "what happens on this boat stays on this boat" and giggled.

The woman sat opposite us looked right at me then at dads cock. She opened her legs wide giving a clear view of her wet pussy before raising slightly and allowing her husbands dick to slide straight in. I felt myself moisten, I felt dads cock twitch. She nodded at me to do the same. She had no idea I was sat on my fathers lap.

I squirmed, I licked my lips, I was so fucking hot. I needed a cock and all I had to do was lift up a little and in one would go. I lifted a little, I heard my dad say "oh no" I ignored him and grounded my hips down. In it slid, that big fat piece of meat, it felt so good, it felt so wrong. I had mums cock right up me. Dad went quiet, I started to bounce a little, the woman opposite matched my movements. We started on the sneak we finished not giving a shit who could see, I was slamming my butt downwards, the slaps could be heard at the other end of the boat. The other woman was whimpering, I was grunting. Dad was grunting and then dads hands gripped my hips and he held me still as I felt wave after wave of hot spunk shoot into me.

The guy opposite quickly followed. We all looked sheepish and had silly grins. The cock in her flopped out and a stream of cum quickly followed. Her cunt looked deliciously obscene. I felt dad cock slip from me and cum drip from my spread opening. I knew I looked like a little tramp. I fingered myself and smiled.

Me and Dad didn't exchange a word until the next day. We looked at each other, smiles played round dads eyes, he hugged and kissed me on the cheek. He thanked me for making an old man happy and then We both said.

"It stays on the boat" and laughed.