Don't Scream, No-One Can Hear You

Story Info
He catches her alone, ironing nude.
962 words
3.85
90.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gazza325
gazza325
21 Followers

I walked down an unfamiliar street -. glancing through a window I noticed a lovely woman who appeared to be doing her ironing.....topless!

After glancing furtively around, I crept into her garden, trying to get closer. There was a small gap in the blinds of the living room window.....I edged closer......I had to see more. Her firm breasts jiggled as she worked, her nipples hard and pointing straight at me. She turned around to get something, the cheeks of her lovely ass naked to my gaze. I had to have this woman.

Sneaking around the back, I tried the back door. It was open! Easing the door open I crept inside. My trainers made no noise on the floor as I headed for the front room. There she was. I simply stood there, drinking in the beauty of her womanly curves, occasionally catching a glimpse of her shaven pussy as she reached for something else to iron. Dare I take a chance and go to her? What if she cried rape? My cock won out over my head and I moved forward........

I was within a couple of feet of her now. She turned suddenly, sensing there was someone in the room with her. Quickly, I placed my hand over her mouth.

"Now this can be easy or it can be hard. You know I'm going to fuck you so you may as well try and enjoy it. " Her eyes glared at me. "I'm going to take my hand from your mouth now. If you scream I'll have to gag you before I forcibly fuck you."

I slowly lifted my hand away, just a few inches, ready to cover her mouth again if she started to scream.

"You bastard" she said quietly. "Do what you must but don't expect me to enjoy it."

I gripped her by the hair, pulling her mouth onto mine. She kept her lips closed, not kissing me back. "No matter" I said....."soon you'll be begging me to put something else in your mouth."

"Never!" she spat out........

She stared at me defiantly as I quickly shed my clothes. My cock was already hard and pulsing, just from seeing her like this. Reaching out I took hold of both her taut nipples between fingers and thumbs, pinching hard. She gasped....."You like that don't you?" I teased.....

She ignored me, thrusting her tits out further, as if to say "Is that the best you can do?" Her nipples grew in my fingers - and I needed to taste them. Taking one between my teeth I bit firmly........her hips jerked forward involuntarily, brushing my cock. My hand slid slowly down her stomach, her thighs were clamped tightly together.

"Open your legs Slut, or I'll bite your fucking nipple off!"

Her legs suddenly sprang wide apart - and my finger slipped easily into her wet cunt. She might have been saying no, yet her pussy told me otherwise. She was dripping. I forced two more fingers into her, her wetness taking them easily. Suddenly, I grasped her by the waist, turning her from me, and bending her over the ironing board.

Sliding my foot between hers, I forced her legs apart again. "You won't make me cum " she swore............"I won't give you that satisfaction!!"

I smiled to myself as I dropped to my knees to examine my prize more closely. Taking hold of the cheeks of her ass, I spread them. My finger found its way back into her cunt, as I licked the crack of her buttocks. "SHIT!" she moaned as she felt my tongue pressing against her asshole, the little hole opening to me.

I had to have her. Now. I got to my feet and slid my cock between her thighs, searching for her opening. Without realising she was doing it she eased herself back against me, the swollen folds of her cunt opening as my cock found what it was looking for. I grabbed her hips........and pushed savagely into her - "FUCK!!!!!!" she screamed...........

This wouldn't take long - her cunt clamped tightly around me as I started pounding into her, hard and fast. She arched her back into me, my right hand greedily reaching for her swinging tits, squeezing them firmly. Even though she hadn't wanted this, her body was responding to the intense sensations my cock and fingers created in her. My other hand reached between her thighs; as soon as I touched her clit she started bucking furiously against me, moaning all the time - "You bastard.....you bastard.....you bastard.....you bastard....." like her personal mantra........and then she came.... "NO!! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!".....but still her cunt walls contracted tightly around my cock, making it seem so much tighter as I fucked her.......

I quickly pulled out of her, turning her around and forcing her to her knees. "Suck it whore....." I breathed, "I'm going to cum in your mouth and you'll swallow every drop."

She tried to keep her mouth closed to begin with, so I slapped her around the face with my cock until she opened it. I pushed my cock deep inside, holding her head tightly, forcing her to take me to the back of her throat. Her eyes widened as she felt the first jet of my spunk hit her, furiously trying to swallow as I carried on pumping jet after copious jet, deep into her throat.

She fell to the floor, watching me as I dressed, seeing me reach down to scoop up a strand of cum escaping the corner of her mouth. "Thanks for the fuck" I grinned smearing my fingertip over her nipple before walking out the door......

Glancing through a window I noticed a lovely dark haired woman who appeared to be doing her ironing.....topless!

gazza325
gazza325
21 Followers