Don't Stop at the Truck Stop

Story Info
I am forced at the truck stop.
917 words
3.58
93.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early evening and we had been on the road for several hours, I was getting desperate for a piss, David, my hubby could see me fidgeting more and more.

"Do you want me to stop so you can relieve yourself at the roadside, honey?" He asked.

"You'll have too soon, oh, there's a sign ahead, what's that?" I said.

Truckstop 1km.

"Great honey, I think I'll hold it!" I said.

He drew in at the pumps and said, "I'll refuel while you relieve yourself darling."

I leapt out of the car dashed into the cafe, signs for loo's on the left, went in slammed cubicle door closed, pulled my jeans and thong down, and was pissing before my bum hit the seat!

Heard the outer door open and close, footsteps, then the cubicle door slammed open, a large man came in, I opened my mouth to scream, he put a finger to his lips. "Don't scream" he growled.

I didn't scream.

He grabbed my hair. "Stand, bitch," and pulled me up, still pissing. He took out a knife, swiped down, slicing my top and bra, he let my hair go,dropped the knife, violently pulled my top off, "lovely tits." he grinned, "now get those fucking jeans off and turn round."

I stood, shocked, numb with the speed of the attack, could feel my pussy getting wet, why?

"Do it bitch, now! Or I'll slap that pretty fucking face. Do it, get them off, NOW!"

Shaking, I stooped, removed a shoe, pulled my jeans and thong off one leg, went to do the other.

He pulled me up by my hair, hard, "enough bitch now turn."

I did.

He pushed my shoulders, I fell forward, put my hands on the toilet seat to stop myself falling. "Spread them slut," he said, kicking my ankle.

I did.

I heard a zip, then, aah fuck, he forced his cock into my cunt hard and fast, holding my hips, he grunted, "fucking tight, bitch, never had a proper man in you, you fucking will today, lots of us, all waiting for their turn at you bitch." He laughed a maniacal laugh, then pounded me hard fast and painfully, I was moistening with the battering, I felt myself responding, fuck, fuck, fuck, I came on this arseholes prick, I came hard, biting my lips to stop from crying out in ecstasy, didn't want this prick to know I was cumming and cumming hard, felt myself thrusting back, getting him as deep as possible... Finally he thrust and held himself in and came. I felt each spurt deep in my cunt as I milked him, he reached round squeezed one of my tits, "Shit you are tight, we'll change that bitch, my mates are just waiting to get into this pussy!"

Fuck that was intense, couldn't believe I'd cum on some arseholes prick, mind was numb, need to escape!

He pulled out. "Wait here bitch the next one will be here, oh, and don't expect help from that prick outside, if he comes in we'll fuck him too." He laughed as he left.

"Who's next for Butch's bitch?" I heard him call as he left the toilets.

I grabbed my jeans, pulled them up the one leg, went behind the main door, another man came in unzipping as he walked, as he went past me to the cubicle, I ran out, cannoning into the one who had just raped me, he went flying, I ran out, "David, start the car, go, go, go!" I screamed as I pulled the back door open and threw myself in. Luckily, David did as told, we shot out of there with men tumbling out of the cafe.

"Jesus honey, what happened?" David asked.

"Oh baby," I started to cry, "I've been raped, I came on his prick, oh sorry, honey, i didn't mean to cum, so sorry, please, honey I love you."

A mile or so down the road David stopped in a lay by, turned in his seat and asked, "you ok babe? Want to call the cops?"

I was lying on the back seat, jeans and thong still on one leg, playing with my leaking pussy, I shook my head, "no cops, oh honey I can't believe I came on his cock, sorry, forgive me honey I couldn't help it."

He grinned evilly, opened his door, got out opened mine, took my hand, pulled me out of the car, led me into the trees and said, "show me how he took you," as he dropped his pants and exposed his very hard prick.

Shocked, I looked at him, grinned and said, "Fuck love, you're getting off on me being raped!" With that I turned and bent over, "he just thrust straight in and fucked me ha...aard." He slammed his cock up my sloppy pussy, frantically thrusting, he came hard his cum gushing into my receptive pussy, my cunt milking him squeezing him.

Collapsing over my back panting and gasping for breath, he fondled my hanging tits, nipples hard little rocks and said, "pussy's mine again darling! Fuck that was incredible, sorry, you didn't cum did you?"

Standing. I turned into the safety of his arms, smiled up at him and said, "no honey, but I had one of my biggest at the truck stop." I kissed my husband hard, my heart rate back to normal.

Contented we went home, me naked from the waist up...

Never ever stop at a truck stop!!... Unless...!