Don't Tease Me, Bitch

Story Info
Young woman pushes him too far.
997 words
3.58
67.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been dating Carole for 3 months. She's 33, got an 18 year old daughter and loves to fuck. She eventually invited me round to her place to stay over night and I've become a regular feature. She's the first black woman I've dated and I'm really enjoying it.

Melody, the daughter is small and petite, and a very late developer. She's a saucy thing and she's taken to flirting with me when her mum's not around. Its subtle but its there. Sometimes bending over a bit too far so I can see her bra or panties and sometimes brushing past me.

I'm over at Carole's one day and Melody comes home from school with her skirt hiked up so I can see her thighs. Carole sends me an SMS to say she's working late and can I feed Melody.

I'm in the kitchen making lunch and Melody comes in, she makes some silly remark and laughing brushes past me again. I put my arms around her and pull her into me. She doesn't resist and rubs a little. "How about a little cuddle and a kiss for Uncle Barry?" I say and she nods and gives me a peck on the cheek. I kiss her on the lips gently and she responds but when I try and put my tongue between her lips she starts to pull away but can't as I still have her firmly pressed against my growing hard-on. I kiss her again but she puts her hands on my shoulders to separate us but I'm out of control now. She's been teasing me far too long.

I grab her butt and slide my hands under her skirt to her thin cotton panties and start ripping them off. Melody looks a bit frightened now and says "This isn't funny now Barry, please stop." The panties come off easily and I push my hand between her legs, she tries to squeeze them tight my fingers are on her pussy lips and starting to push inside. She's really struggling now but that just inflames me more so I push her onto the table and get between her legs. I have my mouth over hers to stop her crying out and then I put my hand there as I bend down to lick her cunt. I lube her up, drop my trousers and put my raging cock at the entrance to her vagina.

I stop savouring the moment. She's whispering, begging, "Please don't do this Barry, I'll be good, I won't tell anyone, please." I just laugh and start to push my cock into her. She's so tight I have to push hard and she starts to scream as I rip the hymen. The feeling is so intense that I cum immediately but stay rock hard.

She's sobbing with her head turned to one side and eyes closed. After 3 minutes of lying on top of her and inside her I start to fuck her again. She thought I'd finished and now she's hitting me with her hands and calling me a mother fucker. I grab her hands in one of mine and hold them above her head. She tries to bite me and I put my other hand round her throat to keep her still. I fuck into her hard and I realise that I'm squeezing her throat hard as well. She's struggling for breath and there is fear in her eyes. The moment extends seemingly forever. She's weakens and stops thrashing and I cum into her in the best orgasm I've ever had and shoot the biggest load of cum ever into her tight cunt.

I release her and she breathes and rubs her throat. I look down and can see my cum leaking out of her. I slide my cock out and it is covered in cum and a little blood. It is still pretty hard. I move my cock up and try to push it into her mouth. She resists but weakly and I hold her nose for a couple of seconds and she opens her mouth to breath. I ram my cock between her lips so she's gagging on it and I'm rock hard again. I decide to hold back as there'll be lots of time later.

I pick her up and take her to the bathroom. I take her torn clothes off and join her in the shower. She doesn't move or say much as I wash her clean. I dry her off and take her back to the bed and lay her down, removing the towel so I can look at her calmly.

I lean over and blow lightly on her small brown nipples on her little breasts. She has her eyes closed. I take the nipple very gently between my lips and begin to roll it around with small circles and butterfly kisses. She is tense but starts to relax and moans so softly I can hardly hear it.

I move down her body grazing my tongue and teeth over her perfect skin. I look at her nearly hairless pussy and I'm in heaven. My tongue slips between her outer lips, up and down. She moans again but flinches a little as they still a bit tender. I find her perfect little clit and blow on it and lick it with the very tip of my tongue. I alternate licking and blowing for 10 minutes. I can hear her breathing shortening and the volume of her moans increasing. I squeeze her pussy lips together and her juices dribble out down over her asshole.

I return to licking her clit and eventually she pushes my head down and I suck her clit hard and she cums and cums for what seems ages. Eventually her orgasm subsides and I move up and kiss her on the lips.

She smiles at me and says "Why didn't you start with that Uncle Barry? Now fuck me again but this time be gentle."