Don't Tell Eric Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys help Amy fulfill a long dormant fantasy.
3.9k words
4.49
67.3k
20
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

A few weeks had gone by since Amy first started fucking her son's friends for $1,000 apiece. After not having sex for 14 years since her husband died Amy was loving every minute of getting fucked by 5 eager 18 year olds.

Fucking the guys had been great, but it also stirred up some long dormant feelings and urges. The guys all seemed desperate to be with her to the point of being willing to do whatever she wanted. Amy decided to put her position of power over the guys to the test. She invited them all over when she knew Eric wouldn't be around.

The other guys were already waiting in the living room when the doorbell rang. Amy walked to the door, opened it, and Kyle walked in.

"Sorry I'm late." Kyle said.

"No problem...you're only a few minutes late...come on in." Amy said.

They walked into the living room and Kyle sat down with the other guys. Amy sat down across from them.

"Okay...we're all here...so will you tell us what this is about now?" Troy asked.

"I got you all over here together to make you an offer." Amy said.

"What kind of offer?" Mike asked.

"I'm offering all of you the chance to have sex with me for just $500." Amy said.

The guys were all excited.

"Wait...not that I'll complain...but I thought you said no discounts...ever." Kyle said.

"Hey that's right...you did say that. What's the deal? Are you lowering your price?" Mike asked.

"No, I'm not lowering the price...our weekly dates will still be $1,000 each. This wouldn't be like a normal date and it wouldn't be a discount either...it would be...a special price for a special event." Amy said.

"What kind of special event?" Lucas asked.

"A gang bang." Amy said.

"WHAT?" All 5 guys asked at once.

"Fucking you guys has been great...I hadn't had sex in a very long time...since before my husband died...I hadn't realized how much I missed sex until I started fucking all of you. I've really enjoyed it, but it has also stirred up some long dormant things inside me. One of those things is a desire that I had when I was younger to take on a group of guys all at the same time. I married young and could never have cheated on my husband so I just accepted that I'd never get to act on that desire, but with the 5 of you I've got a group of guys that might be willing to give me the opportunity. Given our current arrangement I decided that I won't do it for free, but I realize that charging full price only to have to share me wouldn't be fair. I'd like to have all five of you, but if at least two of you agree to it you'll get to have me for $500." Amy said.

"So you want a real gang bang with all 5 of us at the same time? With like one of us fucking your pussy...one of us fucking your ass...one in your mouth...and the other two just waiting for their turn?" Troy asked.

"Yes...that's exactly what I want. I understand if you guys are uncomfortable with the idea of...sharing me...but in a way you are already sharing me and you're close friends so you know you can trust one another." Amy said.

"There wouldn't be any gay stuff would there?" Jeff asked.

Amy laughed.

"I certainly hope not. I would want all of your attention and all of your...energy...spent on me." Amy said.

They all sat silently for a few minutes.

"So...what do you guys think?" Amy asked.

The guys looked around the room at each other.

"I'll do it...if you guys will." Lucas said.

"I'll do it." Jeff said.

"I'm in." Mike said.

"Sure what the hell...I'd still get to fuck Amy...I'm in." Troy said.

"I actually think it sounds like a great idea. With all five of us at the same time we'd get to see what you can really do...which would just make things hotter when we have you by ourselves." Kyle said.

"So you'll all do it?" Amy asked excitedly.

They all said that they would.

Amy jumped up excitedly and hugged and kissed all 5 of them.

"You guys are the best." Amy said.

"No...you're the best...the best any of us has ever had anyway." Mike said.

"That's so sweet." Amy said.

"So...when do you want to do this?" Jeff asked.

"Eric is going to his grandparents' house next weekend...so let's do it next Saturday. Is everybody available?" Amy asked.

"Amy...we would skip our own birthday parties to be with you." Lucas said.

"Yeah...if you want us here Saturday we'll be here." Troy said.

"I'm so excited about this." Amy said.

"What time should we be here?" Jeff asked.

"Let's say 9:00." Amy said.

Amy was noticeably excited all week as she thought about what would be happening on Saturday. Eric questioned her about it and she told him that she had just been feeling really good lately.

On Friday evening Eric came downstairs with a bag in his hand.

"Okay mom, I'm out of here." Eric said.

"Okay sweetie. Have a good weekend. Call me when you get there so I know you made it okay." Amy said.

"I will." Eric said.

Amy hugged Eric and gave him a kiss on the cheek before he left. As Amy was cleaning up the dishes from dinner she couldn't help but smile as she thought about what was going to happen the next morning. Amy waited up for Eric to call to let her know that he got to his grandparents' house; then she went to bed. She was so excited that she didn't sleep very well.

Early Saturday morning Amy gave up on trying to sleep so she went downstairs to make herself some breakfast as she knew she would need the energy later. At 9:00 the doorbell rang. All Amy was wearing was a short robe when she opened the door to let the guys in. She was so excited that she took them directly up to the bedroom.

"Okay...first thing's first...has everybody got their money?" Amy asked.

The guys each pulled out their $500. Amy collected the money and counted it.

"Okay...it's all here...you guys can take your clothes off now and we can get started." Amy said.

None of the guys started taking their clothes off. Amy could see that all 5 guys were looking around the room apprehensively.

"What's the matter guys? Are you nervous about being naked in front of the other four guys?" Amy asked.

"A little...I think we're all...a little worried about...size." Lucas said.

"Oh...I think I understand...you're all worried about having a smaller penis than the other guys. Well...none of you need to worry about that. I've seen all 5 of them up close and they're all pretty much the same size. I'd say you're all between 6 and 7 inches...which is pretty good...nothing to be ashamed of." Amy said.

Still the guys didn't move to get undressed.

"Would it help if I'm naked first?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Jeff said.

Amy untied her robe and let it drop to the floor...she was naked underneath. Seeing Amy naked distracted the guys from their concerns so they started undressing.

Amy watched with lustful eyes as her 5 young lovers stripped naked. She had butterflies in her stomach...a tingling sensation in her pussy...and her heart was beating rapidly. She had seen them all naked before, but individually. Seeing them together was different.

Amy knew that over the next few hours she was going to get fucked and fucked well. When the guys were all completely Amy let her eyes wander from one cock to another and licked her lips as she knew that all 5 of them were hers for the day.

"So...how do we start?" Troy asked.

"This is my fantasy so we're gonna do it my way so just do what I say and we'll all have an amazing time today. I'm gonna start by sucking and stroking you guys for a while so let's have you all gather around me in a circle." Amy said.

Amy got on her knees and the 5 guys hurried to encircle her...there was some pushing to see which one of them was directly in front of her.

"Play nice boys...we've got all day...I promise that I'll get to each of you." Amy said.

Amy looked at the 5 naked 18 year olds gathered around her and their hard cocks. She smiled and licked her lips again...she was practically drooling.

Kyle had won the shoving match to be right in front of her so Amy moved in and wrapped her lips around his cock. At the same time she reached her right hand up to stroke Troy's cock and her left hand up to stroke Lucas' cock. Mike and Jeff were standing behind Amy and were left to slowly stroke their own cocks while they waited for her to get to them.

The guys were all mesmerized and their eyes were glazed over with lust as they watched Amy take all of Kyle's cock into her mouth and down her throat. She'd done it to all of them over the previous weeks, but they were seeing it from an entirely new angle.

Amy moved around the circle to her left. She'd started with Kyle's cock and then she sucked Lucas', then Mike's, Jeff's, and finally Troy's. While she was sucking their cocks she kept stroking the cocks on either side of her.

The guys were all disappointed that Amy would only suck their cock for a few minutes before moving on to the next one. They wanted to cum badly, but Amy wasn't ready for them to cum...not just yet. When she finished sucking Troy's cock she looked up at the guys and smiled.

"Okay...sorry to tease you all like that, but you should all be nice and ready to cum by now. I want you all to cum inside me right away. We'll go in the same order that I sucked your cocks. Once you've cum get out of the way for the next guy." Amy said.

Amy moved onto the bed and Kyle crawled up on top of her...eased his cock into her and started fucking her. It took him only a few minutes before he came. He pulled himself off of Amy and she motioned for Lucas to come to her. Lucas crawled up onto the bed and mounted her. He fucked her for a few minutes before he came inside her...adding his cum to Kyle's. Mike practically threw Lucas out of the way when he moved on top of Amy for his turn. Mike fucked Amy hard and fast for a few minutes before he came in her. Jeff moved up to fuck Amy next and he was able to hold back longer than the other guys lasting nearly 10 minutes before he came inside Amy's pussy. Troy, the last to get his turn, had no trouble sliding his cock into Amy's already well fucked and cum filled pussy. He tried to hold back, but when Amy had an orgasm it pushed him over the edge and Troy came inside her.

Troy rolled off of Amy and joined the other guys. The 5 of them were all standing around the edge of the bed looking at her. Kyle, Lucas, and Mike had recovered their erections...Amy smiled.

"Lucas...come and lay down on the bed." Amy said.

Lucas quickly scrambled into position.

"Okay...I'm going to sit my pussy down on your cock. Mike...you're going to come in here behind me and fuck me in the ass." Amy said.

Mike moved to where Amy had pointed.

"And Kyle...you'll be in front of me so I can suck you off. Fuck me as hard and as fast as you want guys, but be nice...once you've cum move so one of the other guys can get in here." Amy said.

With that she lowered her pussy down onto Lucas' cock, bent down so that Mike could shove his cock in her ass, and she took Kyle's cock in her mouth.

One of the advantages that young men have over their older counterparts is quick recovery time. One of the disadvantages is that they're often so excited that they cum too quickly compared to more experienced older guys. For Amy however the two worked well together. The 3 guys that Amy was fucking at any given time weren't likely to last more than a few minutes, but after just a few minutes to rest the other two guys were ready to go again.

All through the morning Jeff, Kyle, Mike, Lucas, and Troy fucked Amy's mouth, pussy, and ass numerous times each. When one guy would finish he'd move out of the way and the next guy would take over.

Amy's entire body was tingling with the intense full body orgasms that her 5 excited young lovers were giving her. They gave her everything they had and she took it all and wanted more.

Eventually, after several hours of intense continuous fucking, they were all too exhausted to keep going. The 5 guys collapsed to the floor and fell asleep while Amy lay on her stomach in the middle of her bed which by that time was soaked with sweat and stained with cum and other bodily fluids.

After napping for a while Amy woke up and rolled over to the edge of the bed. On the floor she saw the scattered remains of her five young studs...she smiled.

Amy pulled herself off the bed and stepped over the guys on her way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped inside. The hot water was refreshing as it washed the dried cum out of her hair and off of her body. She was so relaxed that she peed right there in the shower.

After a few minutes Amy heard the shower door open and found Jeff stepping into the shower with her.

"I thought you might need some help in here." Jeff said.

Amy looked down and saw that Jeff's cock was hard again. She smiled.

"What kind of help did you have in mind?" Amy asked.

"Well...you're dirty in some hard to reach places...I thought I'd offer to help you with a nice good deep scrubbing." Jeff said.

Amy laughed.

"That would be most helpful of you." Amy said.

Amy bent over pointing her well fucked asshole and pussy at Jeff.

"Scrub away." Amy said.

Jeff pushed his cock into Amy's asshole first. He started slowly fucking her.

"God Amy...you were so hot earlier. You took everything we had and wanted more. You were insatiable." Jeff said.

"I guess I was a bit of an animal, but god it felt so good to have you all like that. One after the other...nice hard cocks ready to go all the time. It was amazing...even better than I dreamed it would be." Amy said.

Jeff moved his cock to Amy's pussy.

"I can't believe how many times you guys came inside me...I lost count." Amy said.

"For me it was 7...twice in your pussy...twice in your mouth...and 3 times in your amazing ass. I didn't keep count of the other guys, but I never missed a chance and I don't think any of them did either so I'd say they all probably came in you around 7 times each too." Jeff said.

"So 5 guys...times probably 7 times per guy...that means I've been fucked the equivalent of 35 times today." Amy said.

"36 if you count right now. I'm not sure I'll have any cum this time...the last two times were pretty small." Jeff said.

"I'm not surprised...you all came so much that first time. Oh god it felt so amazing though; to have all of you cum in me one after the other like that. I've never been so filled with cocks and cum in my life. It was fantastic." Amy said.

"It certainly was." Lucas said.

He stepped into the shower.

"Oh hi...Jeff and I were just talking...I was about to ask him so I'll ask you both together. What was it like sharing me? What was it like fucking me with the other guys here? What was it like sticking your cock inside me knowing that one of the other guys had just cum inside me moments before?" Amy asked.

After asking the questions she pulled Lucas to her and pulled his cock into her mouth so she was sucking him while Jeff fucked her from behind.

"It was a little uncomfortable at first...especially feeling the other guys' cum inside you when I started fucking you." Lucas said.

"Yeah...that was...unusual. I've never experienced anything like that before. I usually only have sex once with my girlfriend and when I'm with you I have to lick you out after I've cum inside you so the whole experience of having cum already inside you when I put my cock in you was new." Jeff said.

Amy pulled her mouth off of Lucas' cock.

"What about sharing me? What did you guys think of that?" Amy asked.

She went back to sucking Lucas' cock.

"I guess it was okay. If I had to choose between having you to myself or sharing you with someone I'd definitely choose having you to myself, but you wanted all of us...it wasn't bad." Jeff said.

"I'd rather have you to myself too, but you wanted to get gang banged by a group of guys and you wanted me to be one of those guys so I was more concerned with making sure I gave you everything I had than I was about the other guys." Lucas said.

"I will say that it was incredible to see you all worked up the way you were." Jeff said.

"Yeah...you were an animal. Damn that was amazing." Lucas said.

Jeff buried his cock deep into Amy and came inside her again. Spent he saw that Mike was entering the bathroom so he stepped out of the shower and Mike stepped in. Mike simply moved in behind Amy and pushed his cock into her asshole.

Eventually all 5 guys made their way through the shower with Amy. When they'd all been through the shower Amy got out of the shower and without bothering to dry off she walked back into the bedroom on unsteady legs.

All 5 guys were sitting on the edge of the bed waiting when Amy came into the room. She was spent and she could see that none of them had erections so it seemed they'd each given all they had as well.

"Well...I think that's all I can handle for today guys. Thank you guys so much for doing this for me. I had an absolutely unbelievable time today. We might have to do this again sometime. Would you all be willing to do it again?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely." Mike said.

"Hell yes." Lucas said.

"Damn straight." Troy said.

"You bet your fine ass I would." Kyle said.

"I'd do it tomorrow if I thought my dick would work." Jeff said.

"Well...we'll have to try to find a way to do this again then. I'll decide when to do it and let you guys know. Thank you so much for coming...and thank you for cumming so much." Amy said.

They all laughed and the guys got dressed. When they were dressed they each kissed Amy and then headed for the door.

"Lucas...would you stay for a while? I think I could use a little help." Amy said.

"Sure. I'll catch up with you guys later." Lucas said.

The other 4 guys left.

"So...what can I do for you Amy?" Lucas asked.

"You can lick and suck all this cum out of me." Amy said.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"All of you obey my rule about having to lick your cum out of me after fucking me if you want to keep seeing me. The other 4 guys do it, but they don't really enjoy it. You on the other hand are barely done cumming before you pull out and start sucking your cum back out of me. I figured that either you'd really enjoy the opportunity to eat this much cum out of me...or you'd be as apprehensive about doing it as the other guys have been about eating their own. Which is it?" Amy asked.

"A little of both I guess...I don't really know." Lucas said.

"Will you do it? Will you lick all of this cum out of me?" Amy asked.

"If you want me to." Lucas said.

"I want you to. Oh...and start with my ass." Amy said.

Amy lay down on the bed and for the next hour Lucas licked and sucked as much cum as he could out of Amy's ass first...and then her pussy.

"There...I think that's all I'm gonna be able to get." Lucas said.

"Thank you Lucas...you did great. Will I see you in a couple days when your turn comes around?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah...I'll be here." Lucas said.

"I'm glad to hear it." Amy said.

She kissed Lucas and he left.

Amy looked at the alarm clock beside her bed...it said 4:30 p.m. they had started right at 9:00 so excluding their short nap they'd spent 6 ½ hours fucking and then Lucas spent another hour cleaning her up. Amy drifted off to sleep with a huge smile on her face.

Amy didn't wake up until 3:00 Sunday afternoon. She was sore from head to toe, but she felt incredible. She rolled off the bed and realized that she'd slept on the sweat and cum soaked sheets. She took a quick shower and then went about cleaning up. The sheets were so filthy that she just threw them and the mattress pad beneath them away rather than try to wash them.

Amy opened the windows in her bedroom and sprayed a bunch of air freshener to try to get rid of the overpowering smell of sex that still filled the room.

By the time she'd cleaned up her bedroom to a point where she thought Eric wouldn't be able to tell that anything had happened it was nearly 6:00. Amy was hungry so she went down to the kitchen and started making herself some dinner.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
12