Don't Tell Eric Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was so excited that even with the long slow strokes it didn't take her very long to have her first orgasm. Eric knew it was coming so he started taking deep breaths to get enough oxygen into his system for the high speed high intensity fucking that he was about to do. Nicole had her first orgasm and she laughed with delight as Eric started ramming his cock into her as hard...as fast...and as deep as he could. Nicole had a second orgasm after only a few minutes, but Eric...after fucking 3 other women...needed more time to reach his own climax. He kept fucking Nicole until he could feel both of them building towards orgasm. They exploded together.

Eric slumped forward onto Nicole's back as they both tried to catch their breaths. Hannah moved over beside Eric and looked into his face.

"You look exhausted." Hannah said.

"I've just fucked 4 girls in the span of what...an hour and a half...hell yes I'm exhausted." Eric said.

"Does that mean you won't be able to fuck me like you did them?" Hannah asked.

"Well shit...I don't know. I need some time to rest at least. How about a couple of you take turns sucking my cock to keep it hard while I recharge." Eric said.

"With pleasure." Hannah said.

Eric moved up to sitting on the side of the hot tub and Hannah started sucking and stroking his cock. Emily moved over beside her, pushed Eric's legs open more and moved in to begin licking and sucking his balls. Sara moved over beside Eric and started kissing him then she kissed his chest and his body even licking and gently biting his nipples. Eric looked across the hot tub and saw Nicole sucking Troy's cock.

"Troy...I really want to thank you for inviting me over tonight. I've had an absolute blast." Eric said.

Troy laughed.

"I'm glad you've had fun. I honestly didn't know all of this was going to happen. I figured between the 4 of them there'd be at least one willing to fuck both of us. Hell you fucked all 4 of them." Troy said.

"Yes I did, but one of them didn't get the same fucking as the other 3. I think I'm ready to try to give it to her though. Sara...Emily...why don't you go and help Nicole with Troy while I fuck Hannah." Eric said.

Sara and Emily moved across the hot tub and with Nicole the 3 of them licked sucked, squeezed, and stroked Troy's cock and balls. Hannah moved in front of Eric and he eased his cock into her.

"God damn I'm gonna be sore tomorrow." Eric said.

"I'll be happy to come over and massage it for you." Hannah said.

Eric started long and slow like he had with the other girls. He let Hannah rock back into him which helped bring her towards orgasm more quickly. Eric could feel Hannah's orgasm approaching so he pulled her back towards him, grabbed her breasts, and pinched her nipples as she had her orgasm. Eric then started fucking her hard and fast. Hannah took every bit of it and begged for more. Hannah was incredibly turned on, and Eric was almost completely drained so Hannah had 3 orgasms before Eric slammed his cock as deep as it would go inside her and they came together.

Eric collapsed forward onto Hannah's back. She panted for a few minutes trying to catch her breath, but Eric didn't move off of her.

"Eric...are you okay?" Hannah asked.

"He probably fucked himself to death." Troy said.

Emily moved over and pulled Eric off of Hannah.

"Well...he didn't fuck himself to death...but he did fuck himself to sleep." Emily said.

"I'm not surprised. He fucked all 4 of us harder and faster than any of us has ever been fucked before and he'd fucked Hannah once before that." Sara said.

"Yeah...Troy was spent after fucking just me and Sara and...no offense Troy...you didn't fuck either of us the way Eric did." Nicole said.

"I'm not offended by that...I'm amazed. How in the fuck did he stay hard long enough to fuck all 4 of you including fucking Hannah twice? That's like porno movie stamina. He must have been telling the truth about having a lot of pent up energy." Troy said.

"Well...we'd better get him out of the hot tub before he drowns." Hannah said.

Troy and the girls all worked together to pull Eric out of the hot tub and carried him into the house.

"Let's put him in the guest bedroom...that way we don't have to carry him upstairs." Troy said.

"Where are the towels so we can dry him off?" Sara asked.

"In the cabinet in the bathroom right there." Troy said.

Sara grabbed two towels and she and Hannah dried Eric from head to toe. Once he was dry they put him into the bed.

"We'd better go clean up outside." Nicole said.

They all went outside.

"Oh wow...look at that." Emily said.

"What?" Sara asked.

"Look how low the water level in the hot tub is." Emily said.

"Wow...that was full earlier...we sure fucked a lot out of it." Hannah said.

"Yeah and unfortunately it splashed out of the hot tub and all over our clothes...they're soaked. I can't wear these home...my parents will wonder what the hell happened." Sara said.

"I wasn't figuring on going home. I figured I'd stay with Eric." Hannah said.

"I was gonna stay with Eric." Emily said.

"Well...there's probably room for two of you in that bed with him." Troy said.

"Is there room for me in yours?" Sara asked.

"Sure." Troy said.

"What about me?" Nicole asked.

"Absolutely." Troy said.

They picked up all of their clothes and threw some of them in the dryer and hung others up to dry over night with a fan blowing on them. Sara and Nicole went upstairs to spend the night with Troy and Hannah and Emily slipped into bed on either side of Eric.

"Hannah...have you ever done anything like tonight before?" Emily asked.

"I got fucked by two guys at the same time once, but nothing even close to what happened tonight...with other people watching and all. How about you?" Hannah asked.

"Nothing like tonight has ever happened to me before. I'd never been with a girl before tonight and I had definitely never been fucked like Eric fucked me before." Emily said.

"You aren't kidding there...I've never been fucked like that either. It was like my pussy was on fire, but I wanted it to burn and keep burning forever. God it was amazing." Hannah said.

"Why in the hell would Lisa have dumped Eric to be with another girl?" Emily asked.

"I haven't got a clue. If he were my boyfriend I'd be living on his cock if he'd let me." Hannah said.

"I know what you mean...I've never felt anything even close to what I felt tonight. I don't know about you, but if left me completely exhausted." Emily said.

"Yeah...I can barely keep my eyes open." Hannah said.

They went to sleep. Hannah and Emily both woke up at about the same time.

"You know...when I first woke up I thought for a moment that last night had all just been a dream." Hannah said.

"Yeah...me too, but here we are...and there he is." Emily said.

"Do you want to see if we can wake him up in a way that all guys would love?" Hannah asked.

"If you mean by sucking his cock...hell yes I do." Emily said.

They pulled back the covers...they'd all slept naked so Eric's body was completely exposed. Hannah moved down and began licking Eric's cock which was lying on his left thigh. Emily pulled one of Eric's legs over to give her room to get down and licked his balls. Eric's body began to react to the attention.

"I'm sure guys love waking up to their cock getting sucked, but how about with a pussy in their face?" Emily asked.

"Try it...I'm sure he'll love it." Hannah said.

"Which way should I face?" Emily asked.

"Face the headboard...he might not want an asshole in his face this early in the morning. Plant a nice little pussy kiss on his lips." Hannah said.

Emily moved up and straddled Eric's head lowering her pussy so that the warm moist lips were touching his lips. Hannah started slowly stroking Eric's hardening cock and then took it into her mouth. Eric's eyes slowly opened. He saw Emily looking down at him...her pussy pressed against his mouth.

"Good morning sleepy head. Hannah and I thought you might like to have a little...breakfast in bed." Emily said.

Eric began licking Emily's pussy as Hannah continued to really suck his cock. After a few short minutes Emily had an orgasm.

"You have an amazing tongue Eric." Emily said.

Hannah pulled her mouth off Eric's cock.

"I'm gonna mount him now." Hannah said.

"No fair...you fucked him twice last night." Emily said.

"Okay...so trade me spots." Hannah said.

Emily pulled off of Eric's face and Hannah lowered her pussy over his face and on to his hungrily probing tongue. Emily moved over Eric's cock and lowered herself down onto it and began fucking herself on it. After only a few minutes Emily, Hannah, and Eric all came together. Hannah and Emily moved off of Eric and snuggled up close to him pressing their breasts into his sides, draping an arm across his chest, and hooking one of his legs with one of their own.

"God damn...that's a hell of a way to wake up. What happened last night?" Eric asked.

"You fucked yourself unconscious." Emily said.

"You're kidding me." Eric said.

"Nope. As soon as you finished fucking me that second time you collapsed on my back. I thought you might be dead, but you were just out cold." Hannah said.

"Well that's a first. I guess I had just the right amount of energy left then." Eric said.

"Yeah...but not a drop extra to spare...from the feel of things when you came just now your balls are running on empty." Emily said.

"I did fuck a total of 5 times last night...I'm only human." Eric said.

"After what you did to us last night I'm not sure you are human." Hannah said.

"No kidding...you really gave it to us. So how are you feeling after a full night's sleep?" Emily asked.

"I'm still exhausted." Eric said.

"Well you'll have to go home to sleep. Troy said that we'd have to be out of here before 10:00 because his parents are due back around 11:00. It's 9:15 now so we need to get through the shower and get on out of here." Hannah said.

Eric went to sit up.

"Could you two help me to the shower?" Eric asked.

The girls laughed and then helped Eric to his feet. They steadied him as the 3 of them walked naked into the guest bathroom.

"That shower looks big enough for 3...maybe a little tight...but I'm sure being squeezed together won't bother any of us very much." Hannah said.

They got in the shower and turned on the water. As the water cascaded over them Eric looked at the two naked beauties in the cramped shower with him. The warm water and the two wet and sexy girls helped to wake Eric up and he pulled Emily to him and kissed her. He reached around Emily and cupped and caresses Hannah's breasts. After several minutes Eric gently moved the girls so that he was kissing Hannah and feeling Emily's breasts. Emily reached around and began rubbing Hannah's pussy as Eric kissed her. Hannah reached down and began stroking Eric's cock.

"You know...I've always wanted to cum on a woman's face. Would you let me do that? Would one or both of you help me to cum one last time and let me cum on your face?" Eric asked.

"After the way you fucked me last night I'll do pretty much anything you ask." Emily said.

"Me too...we're in the shower anyway so clean up will be easy." Hannah said.

Eric backed into the corner of the shower so the two girls could kneel down more easily. They took turns sucking his cock while the other stroked it or massaged his balls.

"Are you gonna cum for us Eric? Are you gonna cum all over our faces?" Hannah asked.

"If there's any cum left in me you bet I am." Eric said.

"You know...since you might not have much left I've heard about a way to get as much as possible out of you. Are you interested?" Emily asked.

"Yes...god yes." Eric said.

"Okay...it's called milking the prostate. I'm going to stick a couple of my fingers in your ass and press against your prostate when you're just about to cum...it is supposed to make you cum way more...okay?" Emily asked.

"Will it hurt?" Eric asked.

"You might not enjoy having my fingers in your ass, but from what I've heard it gives you an incredible sensation." Emily said.

"Okay." Eric said.

"Tell me when you're getting close then." Emily said.

Hannah and Emily sucked and stroked Eric's cock for a few more minutes.

"Okay...I'm getting close." Eric said.

Emily pushed two fingers into Eric's ass as gently as she could.

"Tell me when." Emily said.

"Now." Eric said.

Emily and Hannah moved their faces in close to the end of Eric's cock and Emily pressed hard against Eric's prostate. He grunted as a surprisingly large amount of cum sprayed out of his cock and onto the faces of both Emily and Hannah. By the time the last spurt of cum came out of Eric's cock both of their faces were covered and it was running down their necks and onto their breasts. Emily pulled her fingers out of Eric's ass and she and Hannah stood up to show Eric their cum covered faces.

"Well...was it everything you hoped it would be?" Hannah asked.

"It was everything and more. Thank you for letting me do that." Eric said.

"You're welcome. Now let's get this showered off of us so we can get out of here." Emily said.

They finished showering and dried off. Emily and Hannah reached for their clothes.

"No...I undressed you last night...I should dress you this morning." Eric said.

The girls both giggled.

"Undressing us is sexy Eric...dressing us isn't." Hannah said.

"It is to me." Eric said.

"Okay then." Emily said.

Eric held their panties for them to step into and pulled them up into place. He put their bras on for them. He put their skirts on for them. He put their tops on for them. When they were both fully dressed Eric kissed both of them.

"Thank you both so much for last night." Eric said.

"You are very welcome, but don't forget to thank Sara and Nicole too." Emily said.

"If they're still here I will." Eric said.

Emily and Hannah left. Eric got dressed, stripped the sheets off of the bed and threw them into the washing machine. He saw Troy coming down the hall with his sheets in hand.

"I just started the load throw yours in too." Eric said.

"Thanks man." Troy said.

Troy threw his sheets in the washer too.

"So are Hannah and Emily gone already?" Troy asked.

"Yeah...they just left. What about Nicole and Sara?" Eric asked.

"They're getting dressed. They'll be down in a minute...they want to thank you for last night." Troy said.

"I want to thank them too. Have you got some sheets for this bed?" Eric asked.

"Yeah...here in the closet." Troy said.

Eric put fresh sheets on the bed in the guest room and Troy took fresh sheets up to his room. Nicole and Sara came down the stairs. They rushed over to Eric and he kissed both of them.

"I want to thank you both for last night...it was the most amazing night of my life." Eric said.

"We're the ones that should be thanking you Eric...god I've never been fucked like that." Sara said.

"No kidding...that was absolutely incredible. Well we'd better get going." Nicole said.

"Okay...bye." Eric said.

Nicole and Sara left as Troy was coming down the stairs.

"Hey man before I split I wanted to thank you. I don't know what I did to deserve a night like that, but whatever it was I'm glad I did it." Eric said.

"Like I said man...the girls picked you over the others, but I'm glad you enjoyed it." Troy said.

"Alright...I'm out of here." Eric said.

"Okay...see you later." Troy said.

Eric could barely keep his eyes open as he drove home. When he walked into the house he immediately flopped onto the couch. Amy had heard him come in so she walked in from the kitchen.

"Good morning. Judging by the look of total exhaustion on your face, and the fact that you're getting home at 10:00 a.m.; I'd say that you had a pretty good time last night." Amy said.

"Last night...and then again this morning." Eric said.

"So who were the girls that Troy set you up with? There was more than one wasn't there?" Amy asked.

"Hannah...and Emily...and then Nicole...and Sara too." Eric said.

"He hooked you up with 4 girls?" Amy asked.

"Well technically 2 of them were supposed to be his, but Nicole and Sara saw the way that I fucked Emily and they wanted to get fucked like that too. Troy was spent and said I should go for it so I fucked both of them...then I fucked Hannah again because when she had fucked me the first time I was laying down and didn't fuck her like I did the others." Eric said.

"So you fucked a total of 5 times last night...no wonder you look so exhausted." Amy said.

"You're not kidding I'm exhausted. I don't remember it, but apparently I passed out right after I finished fucking Hannah for the second time. They had to pull me out of the hot tub to keep me from drowning." Eric said.

"Wait...you fucked them in the hot tub...in Troy's backyard?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." Eric said.

"And you fucked yourself unconscious?" Amy asked.

"Apparently...though I don't remember it myself." Eric said.

"Wow...I kind of wish I'd been there...to see what it takes for someone to fuck them self unconscious. So after they pulled you out of the hot tub what happened?" Amy asked.

"I was out cold so I'm not exactly sure what happened next, but I assume they took me inside and put me in the guest bedroom for the night. I don't know whether they both slept in the bed with me or what they might have done to me while I was asleep, but when I woke up Emily was kissing me with her pussy lips and Hannah was licking my cock to get me hard." Eric said.

"Kissing you with her pussy lips?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...you know...she had her pussy pressed down against my lips." Eric said.

"Damn...it sounds like those girls were insatiable." Amy said.

"If Troy's parents weren't due to be getting home around 11:00 this morning we'd probably still be there fucking. I might be near death by now if we were, but if it was up to those girls we'd still be there." Eric said.

"So...what else happened?" Amy asked.

"Well...since she was sitting on my face I licked Emily to orgasm. She and Hannah switched places since I'd fucked Hannah twice and Emily only once last night. I licked Hannah to orgasm as Hannah fucked herself on my cock. Actually all three of us came at the same time...that was kind of cool. Then we got out of bed and went to the shower. The three of us crammed ourselves into the tiny shower, but god was that shower awesome." Eric said.

"Got a little dirty while you were getting clean huh?" Amy asked with a sly smile.

"Hell yeah we did. I was kissing one girl while playing with the other's tits. I asked them if I could cum on their faces...they said yes." Eric said.

"After fucking a total of 6 times between last night and this morning how much cum could you have had left?" Amy asked.

"A surprisingly large amount if you're willing to take a finger in your ass." Eric said.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Emily said she'd read about something she called milking the prostate. You stick a couple fingers up the guy's ass and press against his prostate as he's cumming. It's like squeezing a tube of toothpaste or something. God it shot all over them it was amazing." Eric said.

"It sounds like it. So you fucked 4 girls at least once each, two of them twice each, and you got to cum on two of their faces. It sounds like Troy sure did like I asked him to do." Amy said.

"Hell yeah he did. I said it before, but I have to say it again...you're the best mom ever." Eric said.

Amy smiled.

"You should go on up to bed." Amy said.

Eric pulled himself to his feet and managed to fight his way up the stairs and into his bedroom. He dropped his clothes leaving him completely naked as he fell backwards onto the bed. A few minutes later Amy opened the door and came into the room.