Don't Tell Her No

Story Info
Lady bodybuilder makes Travelling Salesman her slave.
1.5k words
4.04
132k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

I'm a Sales Rep for Fisher Scientific and was checking in on some of my East Coast clients when I was humiliated and raped in my hotel room. Don't tell me that a man can't be raped, because I am living proof that a strong woman can take you, and force you into serving her against your will.

It all started when I returned to my hotel room at The Marriott Hotel in Arlington, Virginia. I decided to visit the bar for a nightcap after a very tough day of visiting my clients. Heading toward the bar, I must have passed 20 women in various states of dress, but all of them had one thing in common; they all had bare arms, and all had bulging muscles. I had never seen a muscular woman before, so I thought it was a bit strange that the hotel should be full of them.

I approached the entrance to the bar and had my explanation. A big placard read Northeast Female Bodybuilding Championships. September 20, 2005. George Washington University Auditorium.

I took a stool at the bar and ordered my usual gin and tonic and was nursing it, when I noticed someone sit in the stool next to mine. I looked over and saw a woman with long auburn hair, the most beautiful face I had ever seen, and piercing blue eyes. Then my eyes moved lower to her body and I was totally turned off.

She was wearing a black low cut evening dress with spaghetti straps, and she was massive. Her shoulders were bronzed and wide and her arms bulged with muscle even in their relaxed state. Even her beautiful smile and warm personality could not make me attracted to this intimidating Amazon, so when she asked me to dance, I told her no.

I could see in her face, she was pissed, but she shook my hand, nearly breaking my fingers, excused herself, walked out of the bar, and I thought that was the end of it.

I finished my third drink, and exited the bar. When I got off the elevator, I was shocked to see Darlene, the Amazon from the bar waiting at my door.

"Shit!" I cursed myself under my breath for having told her which room I was staying in. I put on a forced smile and approached her.

"Hi Darlene. Can I help you?"

"Since you weren't in a dancing mood, I thought maybe you might be in the mood for a little sex."

I nearly choked as I thought of holding this woman with a body made of steel in my arms, so I tried to beg off. "Thanks for the offer, but it's been kind of a long day, so I think I will just turn in."

I fumbled for the key and was ready to open the door when Darlene grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm, forcing it behind my back and shoving my face and upper body against the door.

I was helpless, pinned to the door, with my legs spread wide. Before I could react Darlene's hand shot between my legs and cupped my balls and cock in her free hand. She roughly squeezed and kneaded me, and although I was in extreme pain from my arm and aching balls, my tiny cock began to respond.

"Well well little man. Not much meat down there, but what little there is, is responding nicely."

Darlene released me, took my key, opened the door and pushed me inside, so I landed face first on the carpet. I slowly rose to my knees, rubbing my sore arm and balls, trying to think of my options. I could cry out, but no one was likely to hear me. I tried to dash to the phone, but just as I reached for the receiver; she pulled the cord out of the wall, making it go dead.

"Don't try anything like that again little man, or I will have to hurt you badly."

"Please Darlene. If it's money you want, I have $500 in my wallet. Just take it and please leave me alone."

"Fat chance. Now strip!"

I slowly reached for the top button of my shirt, then bolted toward the door, which only enraged the muscular woman further. She slammed me hard against the wall, then once again crushed my balls in her massive hand, causing me to double over and cry out in agony.

She ripped the shirt from my back, sending buttons flying, then undid my belt and ripped the pants from my body, leaving standing shaken, in my underwear. She grasped my jockies and tore them from my body, leaving me standing in my shoes and socks, trying to cover my small aching cock and balls.

"Please Darlene. Don't do this to me. I promise not to press charges."

"Little man. I just love your sense of humor."

Scared to death, I watched her advance on me once again, lift me in a bear hug and flip me over so I was held helpless, upside down. She removed my socks and shoes and through them into the corner, then flipped me around so I was once again in a tight bear hug.

"Wrap your legs around my body little man, with your arms around my neck."

I did as I was told, then was shocked as she thrust her tongue into my mouth, nearly choking me as she explored my teeth and throat.

Her body felt like smooth steel without an inch of give in it. She was crushing the breath from my body, but I could not keep my cock from reacting to her oral attack, and it responded reaching its full 4 inches.

She sat me back down on my feet and studied my small body making me feel like an insect under a microscope.

She felt my small weak arms, then let her hands run over my undeveloped chest, then move to my meager cock and balls. "You're exactly like I like my men...small all over."

Darlene picked me up once again and tossed me on the bed like I was yesterday's trash. She ordered me to lay still and watch her undress. "Now you will see what a body SHOULD look like.

She stepped out of the shirt and stood in a pair of panties and bra. Every inch of her screamed out "Power." At that point, something started to change, and I couldn't take my eyes off her washboard abs and muscular glutes as she removed her soiled panties, which she covered my face with and told me not to remove.

The aroma was strong and rich and I let it seep into my consciousness as I lay still and watched her remove her bra and stand naked before me. She flexed in a double biceps pose, producing huge rock-hard arms. I don't know if it was the strong scent of her pussy and ass from her panties or the fact that I was becoming hypnotized by her muscles, but my dick once again became erect.

My eyes grew wide as I once again saw her move toward me. She removed her panties, then kneeling, straddled my head, facing my feet, so her spread ass was just inches from my face, and I could once again smell the strong scent of her massive body.

"Okay Little Man. I want you to lick my ass."

"Oh my God; no!" Please don't make me do that. I'll do anything else, but that is vulgar, and should never be done."

Once again she grabbed my balls and I cried out, but her warm parted ass was lowered and muffled my cries of pain. I thought I would suffocate from her aroma, but slowly, against my will began to lick her puckered nasty opening.

"Mmmm yeah little man. Now go deep."

I felt I had no choice. I was powerless, and with another squeeze of my balls, she forced me to stick my tongue in her warm tight opening. She rocked on my hard tongue for 10 minutes until she was moaning, and although I was scared and under her control, my dick stayed hard.

She moved off my head, allowing me to breathe once again and pinned my shoulders with her hands as she pulled my little pud into her tight wet pussy.

"Darlene, this is rape. It isn't right. Please let me go."

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she held me helpless and began to pump me harder and faster. Her strong body slammed into mine, knocking the wind out of my body as she crushed me to the mattress.

The harder she thrust, the harder my dick got, and the more I wanted to come. I had lost complete control to this woman who I now knew as a muscle goddess, not to be denied.

"God, you are so strong. Fuck me hard!"

"That's right Little Man. You love my hard strong body don't you?"

"Oh yes...yes...please fuck me harder."

She continued to ram into me as I lay under her complete control, and I could hold out no longer as she made me cum in a gusher like I had never seen. I never could have imagined that a muscular woman could have such an affect on me, but even though I have little or no say in the matter, she can take me and use me anytime she wants.

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers