Don't tell Jim Ch. 02

Story Info
A time of discovery.
2.6k words
4.13
43.5k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

{This one is from way back, just something that popped back into my old head. Thinking about it, this was the start of my learning about different relationships. Just take a moment to think about all of the people we all see each and every day.

Every single one of them have some very naughty stories to tell.}

+++

That session with Cindy was a kick, of course by then I had worked on several dozen housewives. Housewife types are typically a bit chubby and all concerned about that, of course. My client base consisted of ages from middle 20's to well into the 50's, just one lady was even older.

The income stream from my work was barely enough to keep me in food and the bills paid, still I was doing better than the few other guys I knew that worked free lance doing massages. I had roughly 8-10 clients each week, by the time I worked on Cindy that first time my record was three in one day.

Anyone who really works in the massage therapist field will tell you, three clients, when you add in everything like, booking, dealing with a few no shows, the visit before and after, laundry, making up the table, answering the phone etc makes it close to an 8 hour day if you stop to grab a bite to eat.

There is no such things as 9 to 5, either. There as everything from 8 in the morning to a few that were after midnight. I did enjoy all of them though, and at that stage of my life, Cindy was by far the best looking lady I worked on. Plus it became clear that she was interested in the more intimate type of touch that normally I reserved for after several sessions.

There has to be trust, of course. Even back then, when the laws would best be described as foggy, it paid to be careful. Small town and all of that, stories get told. But being a small town, word also got around, women tend to talk far more than most of you guys might think.

+++

It was a bit of a surprise when my phone rang about 4 on a Saturday, maybe two weeks after I worked on Cindy that first time. I answered, it was her husband, Jim.

"Hey, Dan." He opened with.

"Hi, Jim. What's up?"

"Oh, I was just wondering, Cindy and I were talking. We were wondering if maybe you had time to work on her again? She isn't hurt or anything, it's just that.. you know.. that was kind of fun."

"Sure, happy to. When would you like?"

"Maybe later today, or this evening?"

"I can do it at tonight if that works." I told him. I had glanced at the clock, I knew I would need to hustle, my sheets needed washed and I needed to get the room ready like always.

The side work is a pain in the ass in the massage profession, I was always behind.

"Great! And I was thinking, you know, can it be like we talked about?" He asked.

"Talked about?"

"Yeah, like maybe I could be there? I could watch and.. uhh.. learn, she told me you are really good. I am just curious about Cindy's reactions."

"Well.. I guess so, I don't see any reason why not." I told him.

"OK, good. I won't get in the way or anything."

"Sure, see you at eight tonight." I told him.

+++

The knock came at almost exactly 8 PM, by then I had my table set up and ready to go. Normally I worked in my spare room but it was tiny, more like a big closet than a room, so after thinking about it, I moved the table out into the living room. There I had a couch, an easy chair, and lots more room to move around the table.

I let Jim and Cindy in, he shook my hand, then asked where I would like him to sit. I told him anywhere he felt comfortable. I was already thinking that this session was going to be way more conservative, for one thing, I was not really sure just how much Jim knew, since the last session with Cindy had gotten pretty erotic. Towards the end I had her completely naked, and she had her legs wide open, exposing her bare pussy, her overly soft breasts, by that point any hint of being shy was long gone.

Doing that to her in front of Jim was something I was thinking perhaps I best not do. After all, she being his wife and all.

Jim and I chatted about bowling mostly as Cindy went in and used my shower, she came out with one of my huge bath towels wrapped around herself. She appeared slightly hesitant and bashful about being nude under the towel, so I excused myself and went to the bathroom to wash up. She was face down on the table when I came out, the sheet pulled up over her body.

"Warm enough?" I asked her as I got my oil bottle.

"Uh huh." Was her quiet response. I glanced at Jim, he was sitting on my couch, he gave me a grin but said nothing. I started at her shoulders, working them out sideways, then each arm carefully. As I reached to tug the drape down halfway, Jim sat up a bit straighter but said nothing.

When it came time to lower the drape, I asked her, just like the first time.

"Uh, huh." She responded in that tiny voice. Then still not completely sure, I glanced at Jim who was watching intently, so I pulled the drape towards myself, baring the entire side of her body. Jim stood up, I paused but he just moved over to the end of the couch and sat on the arm rest. I realized he wanted to be higher so he could see, so I went back to work. Cindy was not moaning like she had the time before, so I spent quite a bit more time working on her nice behind. I didn't do any of the trickling fingers stuff, and stayed out of the cleft.

Next I moved to the other side, and bared her other butt cheek, glancing at Jim I could see he was really leaning forward to see, as this placed me between him and Cindy partially. I moved sideways slightly to he could see, and began to quietly explain the motions and what I had learned in class.

I was trying to appear and sound as professional as possible.

Now at that time, the only massages I had ever done with someone watching was in class. Normally the sessions were between myself and the client, but now with someone watching, plus it being the client's husband? I was mildly uncomfortable, not wanting anyone to get upset. So, I was carefully not taking any real liberties.

Then it came time to turn over, I held up the drape to block my view, Cindy rolled over easily onto her back. I began at her neck, after a few minutes I moved to her side and pulled the drape back to bare her abdomen.

"Aren't you going to do her titties?" Jim asked, which were the first words he had said at this point.

"I.. well, I can if...?" I glanced at Cindy, who didn't even open her eyes, she just reached up and pulled the drape to her waist. That made this portion quite clear, so I spent the next few minutes working them carefully. Again I noticed how very soft her breasts were, I figured one day gravity was going to win there but she was still young enough that she only sagged little bit.

Her nipples were like needles, I reached out with oily fingers and gently rolled each of them, getting a shudder from her. I could hear Jim's quick intake of breath and realized he was getting turned on by this. Cindy had her eyes squeezed tightly shut. I again used the trick with the rolled up towel which barely rested on her nipples.

"Cindy's boobs sure are sensitive, aren't they?" Jim said then.

"Err.. yes, they seem to be. During massages, the idea of course is to get to the underlying muscles, the breast tissue itself is not something that requires massage." I told him, spouting the line I had learned in class.

"Hell, rubbing them is the fun part!" Jim laughed. I glanced over at him, he flashed me another grin.

"Yeah, sometimes." I laughed with him. That was when I finally realized that Jim wasn't likely to get upset at anything, not really. So I moved down to her feet, and after working both of them for several minutes, I began the long flowing strokes from her knees up to her upper thighs. I was careful to not expose her, checking Jim every few seconds to sense his reactions. He was watching intently the whole time, so I pressed the drape upwards a little bit. A shadow of her dark pubic hair came into view.

Just then Jim excused himself, saying he needed to use the bathroom. I hesitated, thinking maybe I went too far. As soon as he was in the bathroom, Cindy opened her eyes, looked up at me.

"It's OK, Danny. Jim wants to watch and I want to make him happy." She whispered.

Jim came back out and again sat on the armrest of the couch, not saying anything. I reached up and removed the drape, set it aside. Again I started those long strokes, this time brushing lightly up and over her lower lips. Cindy moaned and her hips came up, she parted her knees, accepting my touch. Jim stood up, watching.

Everything was quite clear, so I used my thumbs, lifting up and over her until finally I felt her body let go. He was breathing heavily now, so was I at this point. The moment was crazily erotic.

"You can lick her, you can fuck her if you want to." Jim managed, in a low voice.

"Jim!" Cindy's eyes flashed open and she looked at him, her tone sounded almost like a warning.

"Let's just stick with this part." I responded.

"Oh, OK." He said.

I tried, I really did, but I just could not bring her to another climax. His comment seemed to have tensed her up. She clearly did not want things to go that far, and to be honest I didn't really want that kind of complication either. We only went a few minutes more, I finished up, got the sheet and carefully tucked it in around her. Then I stepped into the bathroom, to wash my hands and let her get dressed. I could hear them talking, but could only make out part of what they were saying.

"...too much, just couldn't." It sounding like she was talking about what Jim had asked.

"It's OK, baby. You know I love you and just want you to be happy." He said that three or four times. Finally, I came back out.

"That was fun, thanks, Dan." Jim told me.

"Yes, it is a real pleasure to work on such a beautiful lady." I said, Cindy beamed at that. I got paid, another $20. I hoped she would call for another appointment, but she never did. I did see them every week at our bowling league, and it was just like all of that never even happened.

After that, I ran into several other men that seemed to enjoy watching me take care of their wives, and I did not mind one bit. But I also never crossed that line, not one time, until recent events, well, a couple of years ago now, that happened around our house.

But those were different, relationships I suppose?

Jim and Cindy then moved away, to Delaware of all places, it seems he had some relatives and inherited some property. I figured that was the end of that. I really did like Cindy, she was a sweetheart. I liked Jim too, even with his little kinks.

Everyone has their quirks, their fantasies, the majority are harmless, at least from my own point of view.

+++

Then, I ran into Cindy in the post office of all places. She had moved back, to her the Oregon coast was more like home. She told me that Jim passed away several years ago, sadly.

She asked me if I still do massages, I told her not really, other than on my wife Debra, and we both still get massages once a week but I no longer advertise for clients and haven't for years.

"Oh, that's too bad." She said, then she turned to leave.

"Hey, Cindy? I do still have my table at our place." I gave her a big smile.

"Oh, really?" She turned back and looked at me with an expectant grin, batting her eyes. I remembered her as a very young and beautiful woman, now of course there were lines on her face, her hair was snow white but the same wonderful woman was still there.

"If you like, I would be glad to work on you again." I told her. I knew that my wife Debra would not mind one bit, in fact, she would get a kick out of it.

"I would love that!" She reached into her purse, wrote her phone number on a slip of paper.

+++

I told Debra all about it when she came home from the medical clinic she runs. She gave me a big grin.

"It's been a long time since you did one for anybody, go ahead if you want to." She told me.

Today is Wednesday, the 12th of July. Cindy is coming by Saturday at noon. That is why I wrote these two little short tales, nothing erotic really, just us old people with memories and still able to have fun.

What is going to happen? I don't know for sure, except I do have my limits and that limit will be just hands. Will Cindy even still have any interest in the more sensual type of touch? I don't know the answer to that, either.

I am betting that she will.

I sure do remember the younger version of her, those marvelous overly soft breasts, the way her body reacted, the way her face was screwed up in what looked to be agony. Now think about it, that was right at 4 decades ago, and I remember that just like it was yesterday.

So, what will happen? I have this feeling deep down inside that it is going to be fun, if so, something to write about. If not, then the tale ends here.

+++

{Quite a few of you email or comment about it being "disgusting" or not really erotic reading tales of older folks still enjoying the very same things we all did when we were young.

That is fine, I do understand that. But glance up at the clock on the wall, notice that it really IS moving, and time is moving for you, also. As you get older, it even seems to speed up, move faster and faster.

Sexuality, in one form or another is something all creatures have in common, and we human beings really are just.. creatures. Any of you kids that think because we are mature, we are not supposed to be able to enjoy human pleasures just do not have a clue.

And IF you are lucky, you will live long enough to find out that I am right.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers