Don't Think, Breath...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated a second, until I replayed the earlier comment in my mind, and then she answered. "It's not that easy to just turn it off. Once I'm focused on someone, it takes a second of conscious effort to disconnect. You haven't given my brain a second to think, much less disconnect." I chuckled, and she pressed tighter against me. "I will stop, if you want me too. Though sometimes it seems like you rather enjoy being able to put thoughts in my head."

I pondered that for a moment, and then a thought jumped into my head, uninvited. I tried to squash it, but it blossomed so quickly, and so ardently, that I couldn't stop it. It was an image of Abbey, sitting on the bar stool again, only she and I were the only ones in the place. I was standing in front of her, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her arms were over my shoulders, and her hands were tangled in my hair, as I kissed her passionately. She rocked her pelvis against me, and suddenly I was hard as a rock, and not just in my fevered vision.

Abbey gasped, and I was worried I'd shocked or frightened her, with such a blatant sexual urge. I held her more tightly - despite the stiffening she must've felt against her stomach - trying to banish the image from my mind. Her shoulders were shaking, and I was terrified for a moment, that she was crying. But soon the laughter was evident. She looked up at me again, shaking her head in bemusement. "Talk about a perceived negative reaction."

It took me a second to realize what she meant, and suddenly her eyes blazed in front of me. I knew it must've been a reaction to my own. I wrapped my arms around her, and brought my lips to hers again. This kiss was different than the first two. There was no hesitancy, no shyness, and no inhibition. It was as if we both knew that this kiss meant something different, and we were both agreeing to that shift of focus. Within seconds, I had her pressed against the fence I'd been leaning on before. My hands were threaded through her hair, giving her no quarter to escape the onslaught of my mouth. Not that she showed any desire to escape. She wrapped her knee around mine, and her hands skimmed down to the tops of my thighs, pulling me tighter between her own.

Minutes passed, and neither of us seemed capable of pulling away. We devoured each other, our hands roaming over every inch of each other's body we could reach, constantly trying to get closer, to fit our bodies ever more tightly. Her hand had been pressed against the back of my neck for a while, but just as she moved it into my hair, a breeze passed by, making the hair stand. I was suddenly, painfully, aware of just where we were. And my only thought became, "If I don't stop, I'm going to take her right here in this fucking parking lot." She started laughing against my lips, and I quickly followed suit. Soon we were just draped around each other, her chuckling tickling the side of my throat, as I sighed against her hair.

"Can I assume that there are no other big secrets that are going to get in my way of dragging you home right now?"

She looked up at me, with a coy but bashful smile. "Well, I do have a sink full of dirty dishes."

I grinned, like the famed cat who ate the canary, or perhaps more like the cat who was about to eat the canary. She closed her eyes and giggled again. I kissed each eye lid slowly and softly, and she sighed. When I pulled back, and she opened her eyes. I made a point of showing her that the grin wasn't gone. "We'll do them in the morning."

She didn't blush this time. She just gazed into my eyes, as if to say, "Do you see me arguing?" I immediately disentangled myself enough to step back, grabbed her hand, and dragged her to my car. She looked toward hers, but I just shook my head and kept moving. She got the message, though I wasn't sure if she read it in my mind, or in my look. Either way, it made it clear; no arguments would be taken now. She'd agreed, and I wasn't going to give her a moment to second guess the decision.

After I put her in the passenger seat, I quickly dashed to the other side of the car, and jumped in. I donned my seat belt, looked over and was glad to see she had done the same, and pulled out of the parking lot at a barely safe speed.

Address?

"3608 Pershing."

We continued that way; me calling out a request for directions in my head, and her answering out loud; until I pulled into her driveway. When I turned the car off, I closed my eyes for a second, taking a deep breath. I was suddenly a little nervous. One wrong word, one wrong thought, and I could completely screw this up. I imagined all those stupid men, who had proven themselves unworthy of her trust. I couldn't stand the thought of disappointing her that way. It only took a moment of this minor panic to turn into amusement. I turned to look at her, and a roll of her eyes confirmed she was well aware of what was running through my thoughts. I grinned apologetically.

"Hey, what can I say? It's hard enough not to be self conscious when you've met the most amazing creature in the world, and she wants you. Tack onto that, the fact that you can hear every thing I'm thinking, even things I don't realize I'm thinking, and it's a daunting situation."

She threw her head back a moment, shaking it from side to side, then her dazzling smile fell on me again, and I lost the plot. I reached out and pulled her over to me, taking her lips in a frenzy of need. She answered my frenzy with her own. In seconds she was straddling me in the driver's seat, taking care not to beep the horn with her adorable backside, and grinding herself against me. I pulled her hips tighter against me, begging her not to stop, as we lost ourselves in the kiss. Soon I wanted to taste more than her lips. I trailed mine along her jaw, down to her neck, biting and kissing along the way. She gasped, wrapping her fingers in my hair, doing a little begging of her own. I graciously obliged. I kissed my way down to her breasts, feathering light kisses across the top of her blouse, as my hands maneuvered in from the south. I took a breast in each hand, pushing them up to meet my lips more fully. I firmly massaged her bountiful flesh, while I slid my tongue into the cleft between, making her moan loudly.

Once again I became conscious that this wasn't the place to start, and if I didn't pull away soon, we were both running the serious risk of public indecency charges. She giggled again, wriggling in my lap, clearly teasing my resolve to get her out of this car, and into the house.

Stop that, please.

"Are you really sure you want me to?"

Don't be daft, of course I don't want you to, but I need you to.

The only response I got was another giggle, and a little more wriggling.

You're going to get me into trouble.

"Promise?"

I pulled her lips back to mine again, scorching us both with the intensity. When our lips finally parted, we were both panting.

We're going to get the cops called on us.

She leaned in, and whispered in my ear, "My neighbors are mostly older, and safely asleep. No one is going to notice us." Then she slid her hand down the front of me, to cradle my painful erection with her hand. I sucked in a breath between my teeth, and squeeze her ass tightly. She nipped at my ear lobe, before position her lips for another whispered comment, "Do you even know how badly you don't want me to stop?"

I realized I hadn't, until she'd pointed it out. Part of me wanted her to keep doing exactly what she was doing, and much more. Part of me wanted to just have her, right here, right now, and to hell with who saw us. It was a strange impulse, one I don't think I'd ever had before. But her pointing it out made it even stronger. The desire was palpable. It was wrong, inappropriate, and certainly not the romantic way I had envisioned making love to her the first time. But at the same time, we were both so charged with sexual desire, it seemed appropriate; a fiery experience, a dangerous game, a strange beginning to our sexual relationship. And it was just the beginning, of that I had no doubt.

She was grinding herself against me again, encouraging my thoughts to continue along this risky path, and I knew that I was toast. If she didn't stop, I wasn't going to be able to. If she didn't give me a moment to think, she could have my any way she wanted me. Suddenly she was tugging slightly on my hair, leaning my head back, before she attacked my lips. She started unbuttoning my shirt, raking her nails lightly over my chest. And I knew, she'd realized her advantage, and she was taking it. I gave in.

I quickly pulled back far enough, to pull her shirt up over her chest, and she put her arms up so I could remove it entirely. While I began working, behind her back, on the clasp of her bra, she started undoing my belt buckle. There was no foreplay happening here. We'd already built up enough heat to fry us both. Now, it was just about getting to that moment as quickly as possible; that moment when I'd be buried inside her heat, at last. Suddenly she pulled away from me, and I whimpered. She cast me a quick grin, as she reached over to get her purse off of the floor. She put it between us, and I looked at her quizzically. She ignored my silent question, and dug through the bag until she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a condom, and tossed the purse onto the passenger seat. I was amazed she had the presence of mind to think about it, but figured it was a good thing one of us had a few brain cells still functioning.

She chuckled, and then leaned up, again careful not to hit the horn. I took the opportunity of her temporarily braced feet, to hit the lever to recline my seat a little bit. I didn't go all the way back; just enough to insure that pesky horn wasn't going to be an issue. For good measure, I also hit the button to move the seat back as far as possible. I finally realized that her temporary position adjustment was to remove her panties, and the blood rushed from my head. I was barely conscious of my actions, as I unzipped my pants, lifted my hips to slide them and my underwear down to my knees, and quickly opened and donned the condom. Her panties tossed by her purse, Abbey climbed back on the seat, positioning herself over my fully engorged cock. She had her skirt hiked up, giving me a lovely view of the strawberry blonde V, between her thighs.

I took my cock in my hands, lightly stroking it along her outer lips, feeling the dampness already dripping from her. She gasped, a shiver running up her spine, and leaned in to kiss me. I slid just the tip inside her pussy, letting her hover above me, as I nibbled along her lips. She knew I wanted to wait, to let the anticipation build for just a few more moments, so she didn't bring her body down to meet me. I tasted her sweet lips, sliding my hands down across her breasts, kneading her flesh and causing goose bumps to follow in their wake. When I couldn't take another second, I slid one hand up to her hair, and pulled her face to me, forcing her lips to open over mine. As I slid my tongue into her mouth, devouring her, and racking another gasp from her throat; I slid the other hand down to her hip, and forced her to impale herself completely on my aching member.

She nearly screamed into my mouth, but the scream was clearly not one of pain. She pulled her lips away, and I looked up at her. The flames in her eyes burned into me, as she began to work her way up and down on my shaft. I put both hands on her hips now, guiding her body, rocking her hips on mine because I could feel her throbbing clit against my pelvic bone. I kept moving her body to put pressure on it, and I could already see it was driving her wild. She threw her head back, pushing the hair out of her face, before placing her hands on my shoulders, to improve her leverage. She kissed me again, as she moved up and down, never pulling far enough up to allow my cock to slip from her dripping pussy, and then plunging down on me again. I didn't even realize that the sound I was hearing was my own gasping, until I saw a wicked gleam in her eye.

She started moving faster, and putting more force into her downward movements. I kissed my way down her neck, sucking hard on the spot where it met her shoulder, and biting there just hard enough to make her whimper. I held tight to her hips, helping her descend even harder onto my lap. Soon though, that wasn't enough. Part of me wanted to slow down, to take some time to savor this, to draw out the moment. My brain was barely clear enough to realize she'd heard my desire, and was having none of it.

Suddenly she was plunging up and down on me, forcing my cock to slam into her pussy, groaning each time I entered her again. I smiled. OK, if that was how she wanted it, I would give it to her. I planted my feet firmly on the floor, and started forcing my hips up to meet her thrusts. She started whimpering again, and I could feel her muscles clenching around me. I squeezed her ass cheeks tightly, giving as much weight to each moment as I could, struggling to be just a little deeper inside of her, to force every millimeter of myself inside ofher. She met my efforts, begging for more with each descent, spreading her legs as widely as the confines of the bucket seat would allow.

I heard her breathing pick up, just before she threw her head back and let out a low moan. I leaned up a little, wrapping one arm around her hips, and sliding the other around the back of her neck. I wanted to taste the moans, and she obliged. I kissed her deeply, matching the thrusts of my tongue to the thrusts of my cock. She picked up speed, and so did I. I could feel her trying to pull her mouth away, to yell or groan, but I forced her to give me each, never letting her mouth go.

I could feel it building in her, as surely as I could feel her soft hair across my fingers. We both began to thrash wildly, driving each other mad with need. Then I felt her stiffen, felt the breath escape her lungs in a rush, as she cried out into my mouth. The muscles of her pussy suddenly squeezed my cock like a vice grip, and then began to spasm violently. I only drove into her harder, forcing the spasms and cries to continue for as long as I could. I lost control, and my cock was pulsing in her pussy as I came harder than I've never dreamt possible. This seemed to set off a fresh wave of pulsing in Abbey, and I held her hips tightly to mine, buried to the hilt in her heat, as we both let the waves crash over our bodies, racking more cries from our lips. It seemed to go on forever and for a moment I though my heart would stop. I didn't care. I was in nirvana, and nothing could make me want it to end.

Finally, our breathing settled a little, and the pulses softened into lovely little twitches. I pulled Abbey's head into my shoulder, and held her tightly, stroking her back. Every so often, another twitch would go off in her now drenched pussy, which would set off a twitch in my still hard cock, and we'd both sigh. I don't know how long we sat there like that, running our fingers along expose skin, enjoying the thrill of each little ripple of sensation, where our bodies met.

I heard Abbey sigh again, just before she leaned up to look into my eyes. She started to talk. I wasn't exactly trying to stop her, when I pulled her lips back to mine, for a tender and passionate kiss. I just had to taste her lips again. It was like a drug, and I was powerless to resist it. When the kiss eased into sweet little pecks of affection, she managed to finally speak.

"Thank you, "she whispered against my mouth.

"I think that's my line." I replied. She giggled.

"That's not what I meant, but while I'm at it, thanks for that too." This time I laughed, before kissing her again quickly.

"What for then?" I was slight amazed I could form coherent sentences, much less follow the thread of a conversation. She pulled back from my lips, and gave me a mischievous grin, that made it really hard not to just kiss her again.

"For not asking me turn it off."

To be continued?

12