Don't Touch Me There Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife initiates a not so private phone call.
11.2k words
4.71
47.9k
62

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of the shower. Light was spilling in from the sides of the curtains in the hotel room and my eyes slowly adjusted as the fog of sleep cleared from my mind. The fog of my daughter, creeping through the adjoining door, watching me explore her naked mom. The haze of my wife, unable to reach an orgasm, asking me to slip to the floor so she could pleasure herself. The dark cloud of taking my daughters virginity, on the floor, while her mom masturbated in the bed next to us.

Sure, my wife Beth and I had a little fun talking about the size of our daughters well-proportioned breasts, Beth talking jealously of them and their banana shape. And perhaps we went a little far talking about how we each wanted to enjoy them, fantasizing about how we would molest them. But, if my wife, if Sarah's mom, would have realized what was actually going on - that I had unlocked our joining hotel doors because of some oil time on the beach with Sarah - then the fun would have become an instant hell.

It wasn't what I intended, surprised to see that Sarah had taken the chance and slipped in. That, instead of peeking through a cracked door, she would be masturbating on the hotel floor next to us. When I found myself kicked out of bed and lying on her, under the comforter on the floor, the excitement from the day just took over. Sarah allowed it and so I took advantage of a young, curious teenager. The list of curious girls was long, and Sarah wouldn't be the last, and she certainly wasn't the first. But, the list was much shorter when you consider I was her father.

The shower turned off and after a moment, my wife came in with a towel wrapped around her body. Seeing that I was up, Beth walked over to the curtains and pulled them open. Then, she strolled over to the bed and crawled up next to me. Her blonde hair was frazzled from her towel drying, creating a wild, sexy look. Despite being over 40, Beth had a youthful appearance with pale, wrinkle free skin. Her blue eyes shined as she smiled at me.

"Well...hello mister...did too much bunny time wear you out last night?"

I looked at the clock. It was a little after 9am and Beth was getting ready to leave for her day at the Speech Pathology conference. It was the reason for our family vacation in Florida. I stretched my eyes, looking at Beth, regret flooding over me for the events of the previous night. How was I going to spend the day with Sarah? I feigned being tired and closed my eyes, fearful they might say more than I wanted. Beth lay on top of me, kissing my my cheeks, drawing a response out of me.

"More like not enough..."

I felt Beth kneel over me, moving away. There was a slight rustling, so I opened my eyes with a squint, curious. Beth had removed her towel, keeling her mothers body over my hips. Her breasts hung low, decorated with large dark nipples left over from days of nursing. A soft white stomach, slightly paunched, folded into her body as she relaxed. Her heavy, dark bush glistened from the fresh shower, wild and unkempt.

"Well...you sure sounded like you were having fun down there last night..."

I smiled at her nakedness, inspecting her. Beth let her body be observed, age having removed very little of the beauty from her face. It made the intimate exposure of her body so much more erotic. I looked at the folds of her vagina bulging out between her legs as she sat.

"I'd rather have time with Betsy any day..."

If Beth ever got the impression that I enjoyed masturbation more than sex, she would have pushed me off the bed more often. I wasn't an idiot, despite some of my past efforts to prove otherwise. Beth looked at the clock and got up, realizing she was a bit behind schedule. She purposefully twisted her bottom towards me, full, round, and as white as her stomach. The dimples at the bottom of her back winked at me as the well defined crease of her bottom smiled.

"I thought you wanted some bunny time tonight..."

Beth disappeared back into the bathroom, leaving the door open. The hair dryer started and lulled me back to sleep, naked under the covers. My mind danced over visions of Beth, bent over, naked before me, letting me explore her under bright lights with probing fingers. Sarah stood beside us, naked, boobs twice her normal size and shape. She leaned in to kiss me as her mom lay before me. My eyes opened. Beth had returned. My brief fantasy ended. Her hand ran into the blanket, feeling my hardness.

"Looks like you're waking up..."

Beth was dressed in her long, slender skirt with a pale blue v-neck sweater. Blonde hair sat on top of her head in a business like bun, with strands floating over her forehead. It was her sexy school outfit, one that she had worn to bed several times. It usually ended up with her sweater pushed up over her chest, bra pulled low, and skirt pushed up to her stomach. It was a cruel way to leave me. She knew it.

"My favorite outfit...are you sure you can't stay?"

Beth stood, looking down at me. She smiled at the acknowledgement, happy that I noticed. It was clearly intentional. After letting me look, she turned around and walked towards the door. Beth bent down top pick up her bag. Pausing, she lifted the back of her skirt, exposing her white bottom. She was not wearing any underwear!

"Oh...I'll be back."

With that final visual, Beth stood and opened the door. The mother in her could not be buried completely, despite all of our sexual banter.

"Just let Sarah sleep. And, not too much beach time."

The door was shut. Beth was gone. I lay alone, erection in my hand. Visions of Beth, bending over her desk in the school, wearing her outfit. I was pulling down her panties, looking at the playground out her window. The V neck was pulled down, her breasts swaying beneath her. She let me spread open her butt. I pulled out my glistening erection, dragged it high, and started to press into her anus.

My eyes closed and as I fantasized about Beth, my mind kept returning to the vision of our naked daughter crawling on the floor back to her room. Sarah's white naked butt seemed to light up the room, but thankfully, Beth never noticed. I began to worry that Sarah would have severe regrets about our day at the beach and our night on the floor. Worry took over, and my hardness quickly disappeared. I figured a shower was in order.

The hot water helped ease my mind and body. I sat on the small bench in the corner, letting the endless supply of hot hotel water cascade over my head. It was drowning all thoughts and emotions. In here, Sarah could not confront me about what I did to her. I looked down at my penis, thinking about how it sprayed semen into Beth's womb years ago to conceive Sarah. Now, over 18 years later, my semen was floating inside Sarah's womb. As it hung between my legs my penis seemed to be grinning wryly at me.

I heard a door open. It had been at least a half an hour since Beth left, and I figured she came back for some reason. I sat still in the shower, wondering if she would walk in, almost hopeful. My penis shuttered at the potential teacher outfit sex in the shower. After a moment, the door to our room slammed shut. I turned off the shower and dried off.

"Beth? Are you back?"

No answer. I threw down the towel and grabbed an oversized hotel robe. Opening the door to the bathroom, I walked out and looked around. There was nobody. I guess Beth just made a quick entrance and exit for whatever she needed. I moved onto the bed and sat back against the headboard, grabbing my phone and tv remote from the bedside table. A little Sudoku would make for a relaxing morning. If I only had the energy to make some coffee, I would have been in hotel heaven.

As I turned on the tv our door opened again. I looked up, wondering what in the world Beth could be doing with all of this back and forth. Instead, my eyes locked on Sarah, smiling, holding a tray with coffee and donuts. There was not a hint of regret or concern in her eyes. She had the same glow I saw years ago when picking her up from school. She was happy to see her dad.

"Hi dad...I got us some coffee."

Sarah was wearing a pair of black yoga pants with a loose fitting, light blue v-neck t-shirt. Her blue eyes smiled at me as she placed the the tray on the bed. Unable to control myself, I briefly glanced at the flowing shirt displaying the swooping breasts. Breasts that Sarah had let me molest the previous day. It was clear her morning outfit did not include a bra. I almost expected her tits, her "banana tits" as Beth called them, to spring free. Instead, they remained gently encased in the soft fabric, nipples vaguely outlined.

"Wow...thanks honey...I didn't know you were up?"

I put in an exaggerated, happy tone to my voice. Sarah looked at me with a twinkle, most likely having caught my attempt to peek at her boobs. She let the brief inspection pass without any change of expression. Sarah slipped onto the bed and moved the tray between us. She sat cross legged facing the tv.

"Yea. I woke up early. It's so nice out. What are you watching?"

Sarah grabbed her coffee and held it with two hands, facing the tv. Apparently we were in the middle of what looked like one of the typical action movies. I was too busy paying attention to the fit of Sarah's chest, now pushing into her soft t shirt, to figure out which one. The ridge of her areolas bubbled against the soft blue material. I looked at Sarah's profile, seeing her mom clearly in the little girl face.

"Nothing. I just turned it on."

I leaned forward, careful to keep my robe shut tight. I was not about to let Sarah notice that I was once again becoming hard at her nubile appearance. She may have been 18, and her chest may have been that of a fully developed woman, but her face still had that youthful teenager look to it.

"I think it's X Men."

It may have been X Men on tv, but it was Y Girl next to me. "Why did I molest her on the beach? Why did I have sex with her on the floor? Why could I not control myself and the thoughts rolling around my mind?" My brain was mush. I didn't know how I was going to hold up my side of the conversation.

"They all look the same to me."

It was a struggle just to say that. We sat on the bed letting the tv do the talking for us. If Sarah wasn't going to bring up last night, I sure wasn't. The sun was shining bright into the room as we sat, silent, watching tv while drinking our coffee. I wasn't hungry, but Sarah slowly munched on a glazed donut. I watched her mouth out of the corner of my eye, opening wide, imagining my penis taking the place of the donut. The glaze coating her lips was my semen. I adjusted myself on the bed, trying to make room for the growing erection between my legs.

"Don't you want any?"

Sarah looked at me, licking her lips, cleaning off the glaze. I did want plenty. Her wide blue eyes looked at me innocently, like we were making pancakes in the kitchen. Sarah rolled her lips together, drying off the moisture left from her licking tongue.

"No. I'm not that hungry."

Turning to the side, Sarah put her coffee on the table. Then, she grabbed the tray and leaned hard to her right to place it on the floor. Her bottom swelled back at me in her black yoga pants. As they stretched, the white skin from her bottom appeared behind the fabric. The faint outline of her asshole was apparent. The white folds of her vagina. She was not wearing underwear.

"Whoaa..."

Sarah seemed to lose her balance a bit as the tray slammed to the ground. She was now bending over the edge of the bed and the bulge of her vagina flexed against the tight fabric. The pink of her opening, the pale globes, the dark anus all stared back at me behind the translucent fabric. I was tempted to move behind her and pull down her pants.

"You alright there honey?"

My eyes still locked on her butt as she pushed herself onto the bed. The small dimples above her bottom at the lower part of her back smiled at me, welcoming my stare. With a heave, Sarah rolled her body back onto the bed, tits wildly bouncing as she lay back. Her red face looked at me, laughing.

"Ha. I almost fell out of the bed!"

Sarah lay back next to me, unaware of the show she just provided. Her shirt had bunched up above her waste band, exposing a couple inches of her pale white stomach. I laughed softly, forcing it, finding nothing funny about the situation.

"Well, I'd have come down and got you."

Christ. Last night I went down and fucked her. Sarah seemed to have the same thought.

"Ha. I bet you would have."

With the tray no longer between us, Sarah was now about a foot away from me. We both leaned against the back of the bed and stared at the tv. I don't know about Sarah, but I certainly wasn't paying attention. I was wondering when Sarah decided to stop wearing underwear. Or bras. And how did she end up to be an 18 year old with such an unbelievably gorgeous set of breasts. I felt my penis flinch.

The show continued. I was locked in position, wondering if I should roll left and hop out of bed, or roll right and see if Sarah was up for another oil session. Or romp on the floor. She was eerily quiet and still. The silence was screaming at the both of us.

Suddenly, my phone gave the alarm that I had a text. We both jumped at the unexpected noise. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. What the hell?

"(_!_)"

I looked at the text, unable to recognize what the smiley face represented, holding my phone sideways. Sarah peeked over my shoulder and laughed. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"What? What kind of a smiley face is that?"

Sarah was almost beside herself.

"It's a butt dad!"

I looked at my phone, finally realizing what Beth had sent. It was a the first time she had ever sent it, and sadly, I did not have other women sending me erotic texts. Beth was giving me a sign of things to come. Sarah grabbed the phone, and in my semi aroused, robed state, I really wasn't going to wrestle her for it.

"Sarah...come on, give me my phone back...don't even think about it...:

Sarah was smiling to herself as she typed away. With a satisfied grin and me reaching over towards her, she hit the send button and grinned at me, holding up my phone.

"[:-D___\___|"

My eyes rolled as far back as they could as I groaned with an equal amount of displeasure and humor. Sarah's text was right on the mark, and all I could do was chuckle at her originality.

"Ha...funny, honey. Now, give me the phone back."

Sarah held it away, stretching her breasts against the opening of her shirt. Sarah was almost twisting her right boob out of her shirt as the dark nipple slowly appeared - like a crescent moon. My eyes moved to it, marveling at the bulky white breast that was half exposed. Sarah kept her eyes on the phone.

"I will...just a sec...let's see if..."

Sarah bust out laughing, face now riveted on the phone. Her body twisted harder, jiggling with laughter. My eyes looked at the phone screen, Sarah holding so I could see, but still out of reach.

":-p (_o_)"

The meaning of the right side of the text was clear, but I wasn't sure about the left. It looked like....

"Haaaa! That's you licking mom's butt...aahhh...dad..."

I looked at the face on the left. The old tongue out lower case "p" was now plainly obvious. Sarah was in her element, once again staring to text on the phone. I was not going to let her send out another and rolled towards her, robe be damned.

"I don't think so, honey..."

I moved onto her twisting body. Sarah was laughing harder, holding the phone away from my reaching arms. The shirt could handle no more and her right tit just bounced free, swaying beneath me. Sarah's nipple was staring at me, dark against the soft white skin. Sarah stopped her movements, realizing my focus had changed. Our eyes locked, the struggle pausing. Sarah purposefully inhaled deep, causing her exposed breast to rise in my direction. Her blue eyes twinkled, looking from me to her exposed chest, then back at me.

"One more?"

Sarah was bribing me with her breast. Her teenage treasure. She knew just how much I wanted to look at it. She knew of their effect on guys ever since they became larger than her mom's. Women with gorgeous, large breasts understand the power they hold over men. Daughters understand the power they hold over daddy's.

My eyes watch the small blue veins pump nutrients to the engorged, puffy nipple of a teenage girl. The large ball of fat underneath her areola swelled as the firm breast meat curved upwards. Sarah's tit were completely unaffected by gravity, sweeping like a banana shaped melon. Sarah sat there, smiling to her exposed self as she sent off her text and showed it to me.

" \ + (_o_) Plllleeeeezzzzeeee"

This one I got. My dick in Beth's asshole. Nice. That was going to be well received by Sarah's mom. Especially with the long, begging "please" at the end. Sarah lay back, right tit still exposed. She was completely proud of herself, thrilled that she asked her mom for anal sex on my behalf.

"You never know unless you ask dad!"

Sarah was watching me organize my robe that had come dangerously loose from our struggle. My erection pushed hard into the fabric, and I did my best to tuck it between my legs as I positioned myself. It did not go unnoticed by Sarah, though she didn't comment. She only stared. As I stared at her exposed chest. We were at a cross roads.

Suddenly, my phone range. We both jumped from our wicked thoughts. It was Beth. My initial instinct was to just let it ring. My morning with Sarah was way out of the bounds of a normal father daughter morning. I wondered if Beth had some telepathy going that let her know Sarah was in bed with me, arousing me. Showing me her tit. The phone rang a third time.

"Aren't you going to answer it? Might be good news....!"

Sarah was beaming, boob free, enjoying the struggle in my face. Enjoying the anticipation of what her mom was going to say. Eager to participate in the discussion about our sexual exploits. I spoke with a slight hesitation as I answered.

"Hey honey."

Sarah stared at my face, looking for a clue as to her mom's response. But, the volume on the phone was at the maximum and she could clearly hear her mom's voice.

"So...someone wants some bunny time, huh???"

Her tone was as sexual as I had ever heard it on the phone. Sarah quickly ran her tongue along her upper lip, back and forth, as she signaled to me she caught the kinky tone in her mom's voice.

"Ooohh, well...maybe just a little...."

Sarah raised her eyebrows, giving me an "I told you so" expression. She sat still, leaning against the headboard with her body turned towards me. Sarah's breast was watching me closely. Staring.

"...and I wasn't very much fun last night, was I..."

No, getting told to masturbate on the floor isn't generally much fun. But, when your daughter has snuck into the room, and is on the floor naked, under you, it could be worse.

"Well, I did get kicked out of bed...:

Sarah adjusted herself, settling into a comfortable position to listen to the conversation. She was on the floor last night. She knew how much fun I had and that I was just lying to her mom like the many lies that simply flow from husband to wife.

"Well, we could have some fun now. Are you still hard, or did you have a little alone time this morning after the bunnies said goodbye?"

Sarah made an exaggerated face, mocking surprise at the possibility of her dad playing with himself. Sarah poked my hip, indicating the source of the question. With a look of disgust, she tucked her free boob back into her shirt.

"Jeeze, honey, what's gotten into you?"

This was not the typical Beth conversation. Rarely was she the initiator of our sexual foibles.

"Ooohh...maybe it's the sun. But, guess where I am?"

My eyes opened wide for a moment. If she was just about to walk in and surprise me, how the hell would I explain Sarah in bed with me?