Don't Tread on Me

Story Info
James learns that Lamia is in heat...
1.3k words
4.41
35.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

James pushed a large fern aside as he trudged on through the forest. He looked up into the dusk sky as he took a deep breath. The first stars had begun to show through the veil above the clouds. He found a small flat area to set up camp. He set his pack down and pulled out his essentials; lighter, cotton balls and a sleeping mat. After doing so he picked up several large rocks to make a fire ring. He looked around the woods with the feeling he was being watched. As James studied his surroundings, he didn't see anything.

Once the hiker finished the fire ring he set out to gather twigs for kindling. He picked up several sticks and started going back towards his camp however the feeling he was being watched returned. James stopped and turned around to see nothing but the growing shadows. He turned back around only to see a large light blue snake tail loomed in front of him. It was as big around as a small tree! James gasped as he felt the rest of the tail wrap around his legs.

The tail moved faster than its size would indicate. He was quickly lifted into the air and the tail had coiled around his entire body in a heartbeat. Panic set in as James struggled to escape. That struggle was met by the fact that this thing had pinned his arms to his body. However, he continued to squirm until the coils constricted to the point where movement was impossible. His heart was racing. He had heard about Lamias in books, if they were male they were territorial and would suffocate trespassers. If it were a female Lamia she would most likely eat him.

James panted as the more human half of the Lamia lowered herself from a thick tree branch. Her long tongue flicked out and tasted the air. She had the same light blue skin as the rest of the tale. Her hair was brunette and long, about to her lower back. She looked him up and down as he hung, embraced by her powerful coils. After looking at him she looked deep into his eyes and he felt strangely calmer.

A slender hand reached up and opened his mouth. She then held his tongue down with her thumb. Before a thought could process her tail forced its way into his mouth. It toyed with his tongue in a perverse French kiss before it pushed into his throat. As he was being throat-fucked by the Lamia, the rest of her body constricted further, nearly preventing him from breathing.

The Lamia looked like she was thoroughly enjoying the experience. James's tongue began moving erratically as air struggled to reach his lungs. The Lamia's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fondled her breasts. She panted and a little drool fell from her smiling mouth. James thrashed and his vision was starting to go white but just as he was about to pass out, the coils loosened, allowing him to draw shallow breaths. He started moving his tongue like it was before. The Lamia continued panting and thrusting with her tail.

Then all of the Lamia's powerful muscles tightened before going slack. The tail pulled itself out of his mouth and James took as deep of breaths as he could. Then the coils slithered over his body, even through his clothes, he was becoming hard.

"What?! Why? Of all times? When a Lamia could eat him, he was already at full mast?" James thought to himself.

The Lamia took notice of this and her coils shifted to his legs, leaving most of his torso open to the air. She tore the shirt from his body, revealing his lean but muscular chest. The Lamia then used her forked tongue to lick his nipples. James let out a sharp inhale and flinched. The Lamia didn't care, she continued licking as the coils shifted once again. This time her lower body slid a coil between his legs. To feel her powerful tail slide so close to his member sent a shiver up James's spine. He felt his entire body move as the Lamia shifted her weight and pulled herself and him up onto the tree. Now instead of hanging in her coils, he laid with his back to her chest and her lower body on top of him.

The Lamia took advantage of the position and began gingerly licking his neck and ear. His arms were still pinned by a single coil. Feeling her tender licking and combined with feeling her exposed bosom on his back made James finally realize what was going on. This Lamia was in heat. Her coils parted around his throbbing member. Then she clumsily opened the fly and pulled his dick free of the confines of fabric. It twitched with anticipation. The tip of her tail wrapped around his penis and slid over it. He was already leaking precum which made her tail slide effortlessly as it started stroking his penis.

She then tilted his head to the side and she forced their lips to meet. Her tongue explored his mouth, licking every corner. James was close now, he wasn't used to this kind of pleasure. As he was about to cum, the Lamia stopped pumping and broke away from the kiss. James let out a soft cry as he was denied his climax. She slithered over him and adjusted herself so she was on top of him. Then James noticed the slit where her hips widened. The orifice was covered in fluid and the slit engulfed his rock-hard member. The wet folds seemed to lick his penis from tip to root.

The climax that was previously stopped was brought back once more as the Lamia grinded against him. James would've moved back but the coils still held him motionless. Then, he couldn't bear it any longer. He exploded inside the Lamia, coating her walls in seed. James moaned loudly. The Lamia continued grinding as he came, if anything she sped up! James moaned louder as the walls kept assaulting his sensitive cock.

"P-Please stop..." James whimpered to the Lamia.

But she kept grinding and James let out moan after moan. The Lamia eventually got tired of hearing his throes of pleasure and she covered his mouth with her hand, pushing her middle finger into his mouth. James's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he was hit with repeating waves of previously unknown pleasure. The Lamia's coils moved over his body, squeezing and loosening rhythmically. She toyed with his tongue using her finger. James could still groan but it was greatly muffled.

James could feel the second orgasm rapidly approaching. He squirmed feebly but the Lamia's coils tightened around him. She used her free hand to pinch his nipple. This sent James over the edge once again and he let out a muffled cry as the Lamia's hungry cavity pulled more semen out of him. His mind was gone, awash with the roaring waves of his climax.

The Lamia grinded a bit more to get the last of the cum out of her toy before lowering his dazed body to the ground and gently releasing him. His body was limp but he was still awake. James laid on her coils, just above the ground, panting and reeling from the experience. Before his vision went black he saw the Lamia dangling over him from her perch with a look of contemplation.

When he woke up he saw he was in some kind of burrow. James felt his pants were now gone. He sat up and he noticed a grotto of some kind. As he stood up he could hear the splashing of water. When he looked around the corner he saw 5 more female Lamias slithering in the water. One turned to look at him and the rest followed suit. Each of them smiled lustfully...

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers