Don't Try Suicide Ch. 04

Story Info
Bev falls for Deb.
1.6k words
4.56
8k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev and Sid were untied and lying across the bed, having their bottoms tended to by Debs. It occurred to Bev that the relation dynamics were quite complicated. Debs who professed to be dominant was the one serving their needs more than her own, she was a loving caring person who had the intention of giving herself to Sid and herself. It was also an unspoken fact that of the three of them, Debs was by far the most beautiful by a country mile.

She was stunningly beautiful.

Sid was not a bad looking man, he had a great body and was well muscled from whatever occupation he had followed. His cock was a good useful size without being 'challenging'. Bev was considered to be pretty and had a descent figure, if a little plump in her bottom and breasts, she was never ashamed of wearing a bikini.

Bev could not help thinking that although Debs was quite hard headed when it came to money and trusting others she was one of the most genuine people she had ever met.

The cool lotion soothed Bev's cheeks and fingers probed her most intimate area between her butt. Bev looked back over her shoulder and smiled at Deb's. Before she could snatch the words back she whispered "I love you."

Debs carried on rubbing the lotion in gently and sensuously for a couple of moments, Bev swivelled around. Sitting up Bev clasped Debs around her neck and drew her into a long passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together and hands began to explore each other.

"Should I be jealous?" jested Sid watching the show with enthusiasm, but there was an edge to his joking, he had never expected love to be mentioned between Debs and himself and Bev.

The girls broke their kiss and both looked at Sid, Bev explained "I really like you Sid but falling in love is something that isn't logical, I just really connect to Debs, she's a beautiful person."

"Do you two want to get a room?" Laughed Sid "and can I watch?" he continued "and I'm actually serious about that now I think about it" he finished.

"I'd like that," said Debs brushing her lips against Bev's cheek.

"I'd like that too" whispered Bev, beginning to feel really aroused again.

Sid rose from the bed and went to sit painfully in the armchair. He had three strips across his arse that had broken the skin in places. Debs had applied some cream to them but he'd never cum so hard in his life, so he wasn't upset about it, in fact he was looking forward to doing it all again.

Bev and Debs reclined on the bed and started making out. Bev's hand pushed Debs onto her back and began to slowly unclasp the eyehooks on her corset.

Debs hands each grabbed a hand full Bev's hair and motioned her head down her body. Bev kissed, licked and nibbled her way down her neck, her chest and onto her breasts. Bev's hand gently released Debs left breast and cupped it underneath to bring her hardening nipple into her mouth.

Debs held her head on her breast writhing about as Bev lazily drew her nipple into her mouth. Her tongue danced around the hardening tip and sucked gently. Her hand released Debs other boob from the corset and massaged it, gradually working towards the central nipple, which she pinched.

Debs motioned for Bev to go lower, she trailed her tongue down the corset until she found the bare flesh of her belly. That beautiful perfect dark olive skin. Bev had never enquired what ethnicity Debs was, and really didn't care, she tasted so good.

Bev traced her tongue around the edge of her panties, running her tongue down the high leg edge, across her hip, across the crease between leg and pubis. Further down tracing a line round the inside of her thigh and finally across the base of her buttock.

Debs released her grasp on Bev's hair and lay back contentedly.

Bev looked up into Debs eyes and smiled. She kissed the very tops of Debs legs, as she started to unclip her stockings. Peeling the stockings down she trailed kisses down the inside of her smooth, smooth legs.

As she tossed the first stocking away she trailed her tongue up the heel of her foot to her toes and let Deb's big toe slip into her mouth. Debs gasped at the overload of sensations.

Sid was quietly taking mental notes on how women get it on together and hoping to improve his own game.

Bev moved onto Debs other toes, by the middle toe Debs couldn't take anymore and pulled her leg away. Bev slip up the bed and with a wide open mouth ground herself against Deb's pussy. Tasting the tang of those soft leather panties, she drove the material between Debs slit with her tongue. Debs bucked in response and grasped handfuls of Bev's hair again.

Bev responded by reaching a finger inside Deb's knickers and pulling them roughly to the side before plunging her tongue deep into Deb's snatch.

Deb's pelvis writhed around as if she was in agony, thrusting her hips up to increase the contact.

Bev paused momentarily and although the hair pulling her face back into Deb's crotch was painful, pulled Deb's panties down and off briskly.

Bev's face was mashed back into Deb's pussy by force and held there, prompting Bev to raise her arms to Deb's hands as her tongue furiously devoured her clit and released some pressure.

Deb's released her grip and Bev took the opportunity to move from between Deb's legs to a 69 position. Bev felt hands grasping her arse and pulling her pussy down to meet Deb's hungry mouth before she had chance to sweep her hair out of her face and reciprocate, deb's mouth was in action.

The sensation of Deb's tongue glancing round and round her clit made her giddy, Bev lined up the wide open pussy before her and licked it from clit to arse hole.

Bev's hands reached round and grasped the globes of Debs arse pulling her cheeks apart. Her tongue penetrated Debs vagina and she pushed it as far in, wiggling it so hard her jaw creaked and tounge muscles strained. Her nose was pushed hard against Debs puckered ass.

Bev's giddiness increased as a finger traced around her anus, pressed against her sphincter, finally gaining entrance and disappearing up her ass all the way.

Sid was beside himself, voyeurism was OK but he preferred to be active, his cock was straining., it was so hard.

Bev responded by pushing two fingers straight into Deb's cunt as far as they would go and sawing them in and out in time to her tongue licking deb's clit. She pulled out completely and introduced a third finger.

Deb's broke her oral ministrations long enough to command "Sit on my face and fist me."

Bev had never done either, but was too aroused and beguiled by Debs to refuse, she sat back on Debs face, withdrew her three fingers and proceeded to push her entire hand into Deb's cunt.

Bev coned her fingers and pushed. They slipped in until the widest part of her hand started to stretch Deb's pussy. She paused and wriggled her ample bottom on Debs face. Side to side and then back to front. She felt Debs tongue brush across her arse hole and pushed her hand in in earnest until it was buried to her wrist.

Debs was in total fucking ecstasy, her pussy was being stretched to the limit, she could not breath and she was pulling the most gorgeous pussy down over her mouth and nose, she felt faint and giddy and so turned on.

Bev lifted her hips off Debs face to allow her to breath, when her hand was completely inside, she was close to cumming, the sensations she was feeling, she'd not felt before and she really liked them.

Deb's gasped air in hungrily as Bev's hips rose and she took several deep breathes, she too was very aroused and close to cumming. "Clench your fist and fuck me" the words escaped Debs mouth, seemingly without passing through her brain.

With that Debs pulled Bev's pussy back into her face and awaited her fate. This was the most erotic moment Debs had experienced, she was not in control. She had started a set of events that she could not now stop.

Bev sawed her hand back and forward and slowly began to form her hand into a fist. She was gentle at first, but the action going on between her legs soon had her aching to bring this to a climax.

Bev felt herself climbing to a massive climax and wanted Deb's to join her. Her in and out motions became deeper and quickened.

Bev was the first one to crumble and it was a complete and utter anhialation. She almost drowned Debs whose collapse and mutually assured destruction resulted in some quite nasty bite marks.

What no one had expected from the shrieking and carnage was the power of Deb's vagina, when it contracted so hard it dislocated Bev's thumb.

As Bev tumbled off Debs she found she was bleeding from her pubis and it was far too painful to pull her hand out of Deb's pussy.

It had been spectacular apart from the complete loss of control at the end.

Sid, did his best but still could not coax Bev's hand out of Deb's pussy without her shrieking in pain. He cleaned and dressed the bite that had broken the skin on her outer lips, but in the end declared that he would have to call for help.

He phoned the emergency doctor in Jamaica's Montego Bay and willed the ocean to swallow their boat.