Don't Walk Home Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica tries to escape from her captor.
2.9k words
4.37
36.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spface
Spface
18 Followers

Jessica was alone in the guest room of her captor's house again. He hadn't cuffed her again, but just left her a half-naked mess on the bed. Her jeans were around her ankles, and her torso was bare, exposing her breasts and the tattoos she had down her right side. She lay on the bed, exhausted and frightened, all of her muscles sore from fighting against the man who had kidnapped her the night before. She also realised that she was still covered in lube and cum, and that the top she had been wearing was ripped and practically unwearable. She sat up and put it on anyway, not bothering to even try and put her ruined bra back on.

Jessica felt a deep sense of shame about how she had reacted to the man raping her earlier. As horrible as it had been to have a stranger fuck her in the ass like that, she had to admit to herself that her body had been reacting to it. She had been grinding back into him so his cock went deeper and deeper into her, and her asshole was still sore from being stretched around him.

She tentatively got off the bed and crept towards the door. She found, unsurprisingly, that the door had been locked from the outside. She tried to jiggle the handle a little but realised that there was nothing she could do. Looking out the window she noticed that there were bars over the outside. There was no way for her to escape.

Walking back towards the bed she saw that there was a second door in the room, to an en suite, presumably for her to use. The bathroom was surprisingly nice, and she saw that there was a fluffy white towel folded over a railing, and that there was a new set of underwear sitting neatly on the vanity. The underwear was black bikini style, with a plain crop top style bra. Oddly, they were in her exact size. How had he known? Had he gone and bought them after kidnapping her? Had he been planning to attack her, specifically?

Not knowing how much time she had until the man was going to come back, Jessica stripped off her filthy jeans and top, and turned the shower on. Her hair was still up in a messy ponytail, so she pulled out her hair tie, realising that her hair was matted with lube from where he had grabbed her hair as he fucked her. Looking at her long wavy hair in the mirror, she ruefully thought to herself that she should have got that haircut she was planning sooner. Once the shower was nice and hot, she stepped into it and sighed. The feeling of the hot water running over her skin was so wonderful, and she lathered herself and her long hair up with some lavender scented body wash she found in the shower. She closed her eyes as she rinsed, enjoying the feeling of the water on her skin, soothing the pain from what had been done to her. She brushed her fingers over her nipples, realising that they were still tender from the man pinching them so hard the night before, and it snapped her out of her enjoyment. She turned the shower off, dried herself and put on the plain underwear that had been left for her. She didn't see the point of putting her jeans back on. They were so filthy, and now that she was clean she couldn't bear the thought of wearing them.

Jessica was nothing if not a practical and rational person, so decided that the best thing to do at this point, since she clearly wasn't going to be able to escape, was to investigate the room and see what she might have at her disposal. She thought she might be able to hit the man with something and make a break for it, even though she understood that the likelihood of this actually working was pretty slim. She figured her best chance at surviving at this point was to try and get him to let her go, like he'd said he would.

The bedroom wasn't overly furnished. There was the bed she had been on, which was outfitted with crisp, though now somewhat crumpled, white sheets, and a bedside table. The cuffs she had been in were hooked over the bed head, but aside from that there was nothing unusual about the room. At the foot of the bed there was a wooden chest, and there was a small wardrobe in the corner, but that was all. Jessica opened the bedside table and the wardrobe, finding them both totally empty. She thought it was strange, she figured most people's spare rooms were filled with junk or storage. With growing horror, she realised that maybe the reason that the room was practically empty was because she wasn't the first girl who had been imprisoned in the room. She opened the chest at the foot of the bed and gasped. It was full of an amazing array of sex toys. She could see dildos, nipple clamps, a paddle, and a number of other toys, some of which she didn't recognise. She slammed the lid shut and scampered to the bed. She got under the covers and clutched her legs to herself. What was going to happen to her? Were all of those toys for her?

Time had passed, she could see the sun getting lower in the sky. She'd spent the majority of the day curled up in the bed, trying to sleep, and hoping that when she woke up this nightmare would be over. At one point, she must have dozed off, because when she woke up she realised that the man had come in and left some food for her. She'd eaten the surprisingly delicious bacon and egg roll and drank the juice, knowing full well that she didn't know if he'd slipped some kind of drug into them. She figured that at this point, what was the harm.

She was woken again by the sound of the door to her room being unlocked, and the man walking back in.

"Get up," he said. "I'm not going to ask you twice."

She got out of the bed and stood in front of him. It was chilly in the room so her nipples were hard and he could see them through the thin fabric of the crop top she was wearing. Her flat stomach and small waist curved out to her wider hips, which were snugly encased in the black underwear he had left for her. He looked her over, appreciating her body, and looking forward to all of the things he planned on doing to it.

He walked over to the chest and opened it, and while he was distracted for that moment, she decided this was her chance. She lunged for the door, scrabbling for the handle, which thankfully he hadn't locked again. Flinging the door open, she ran out into the hall, trying to get her bearings. Her pause gave him time to react, and she found herself slammed up against the wall of the hallway, his forearm across her throat.

"What did I say about trying to run away, whore."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, and dragged her back into the bedroom. He shoved her onto the floor, and locked the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't try to do it again. Please don't hurt me!" She cried, whimpering into the carpet.

Leaving her a sobbing mess on the floor, still coughing and spluttering from where his forearm had choked her, he went back to the chest.

"What am I going to have to do to you to make you behave, huh? Nipple clamps? Would you like that?"

She looked up at him, horrified. She'd been spanked lightly by boyfriends in the past, but never anything that could actually hurt her. She didn't think her poor bruised nipples could take any more than what he'd done to them the day before.

He grabbed the handcuffs from the bedhead, as well as a set of nipple clamps from the chest, and straddled her and she lay on her back on the ground.

"Take off your bra," he instructed.

Slowly, she followed his instructions, exposing her breasts, and he could see that her nipples were looking slightly pinker and swollen from the attention they had received earlier. He pinched one of them roughly and smiled as she winced at the pain. He quickly cuffed her hands above her head and reached down to grab the nipple clamps. They were metal and didn't haven't any plastic coating on them, they looked like they were going to be very painful.

He pinched the same nipple again, and pulled it out from her chest, squeezing it between his fingers. He opened the clamp and snapped it onto her tender nipple, and tightened the screw to increase the pressure. She gasped as it tightened, and she looked down to see that the tip of her small pink nipple was getting paler as blood was forcibly stopped from reaching the area. He attached the second clamp to her other nipple, tightening it even more than the first, and pulled on the chain between them. This combined with the intensity with which they were clamped onto her nipples made her cry out in pain, but she could also feel a strange sense of pleasure and desire tugging at her pussy. She could feel the blood pumping in her clit as she looked on in horror at her breasts being pulled upwards by her nipples.

The man got up and reached back into the chest to retrieve a black leather ball gag. Jessica was helpless as he forced her mouth open and strapped it onto her face. The only noises she could make now were helpless whimpers.

She looked so pretty like this, he thought. Nipples clamped and mouth gagged, with her hands cuffed together so she couldn't resist or make noise. He thought he should do something nice for her, to maybe distract her from the pain he was going to inflict on her later. He pulled her up onto the bed, making her sit up a little against the bedhead, and tugged her underwear off of her. She wasn't struggling anymore, and lifted her hips a little to help him. She figured there was no point in resisting. Instead of more pain though, as she was expecting, he started kissing her stomach and down to her hips. He stroked the outside of her thighs with his rough hands, and pushed her legs open a little. Slowly he kissed his way down to her pussy, and began to lick and suck on her outer lips. He kissed over her opening a little, before softly licking her clit directly. He licked from side to side gently, and she moaned. She hadn't expected him to do anything to her that felt this good.

He took her clit in his mouth and sucked softly, and he could feel her getting wetter. With one finger he started lightly tracing up and down her pussy, coating his finger in her wetness. Slowly he eased it into her, pushing further and further in. He could feel her squirming, and knew that the pleasure she felt from his mouth and hands was only intensified by the pain she was experiencing from the clamps on her nipples. With his other hand, he reached up and grabbed the chain, and tugged lightly. He could feel her arching her back as he pulled on her nipples, and heard her breathing get sharper.

Keeping the tension on the chain, he slid a second finger into her pussy, and continued licking and sucking on her clit. He fucked her harder and harder with his fingers, and he could feel her hips moving against him more and more, as well as her wetness coating his fingers and running down his hand.

But then he stopped. He withdrew his fingers from her cunt, and kissed her stomach once more, before sitting up in front of her. Her eyes looked at him searchingly, wondering why he had stopped. He leant over to the bedside table and grabbed something that she couldn't see.

"This is going to hurt, baby," he said. "You're going to keep playing with your clit while I do it though, aren't you? Like the slut you are."

He reached up for her cuffed wrists, and brought them down, encouraging her to rub her clit in small circles. Not knowing what else to do, and feeling a little lost without his mouth on her cunt, she complied.

He pulled on one of her nipples by the chain, and then grabbed the small part of exposed flesh above where the clamp was sitting. He took the clamp off, and she gasped in pain as blood rushed back to her swollen, abused nipple. He dropped the clamp onto her chest, and picked up a large needle. Jessica understood what was about to happen and started writhing against him.

"Stop it, whore.

If you stop playing with yourself, you're going to be in some serious trouble. This is happening whether you like it or not."

She kept circling her clit with her forefingers, and looked down at her nipple, which was getting redder every moment with the increased blood flow. He held it out, taught, and in one fluid motion pushed the large silver needle right through it. She cried out, but never stopped touching herself. She was horrified to find that as soon as the needle had pushed through her nipple, she had instantly got wetter.

The man expertly slid a barbell through the piercing he had just made, and tightened it shut. He flicked the new piercing with his fingers, making Jessica cry out in pain and also some kind of perverse pleasure. He reached down to her cunt, and felt the wetness dripping out of her. He quickly removed his pants and got back on top of her, spreading her legs apart with his thighs. The head of his cock found her entrance and he shoved his cock all the way into her. Jessica moaned and pushed her hips up towards him. She couldn't help it, the stimulation from the pleasure and pain he'd been giving her was too much, and she could feel the tension building in her.

He slid his cock in and out of her slowly at first, then building up faster and faster as her hips tried to draw him in further. He could see that she was beginning to get a glazed look in her eyes and she was getting close to coming. He slowed down his thrusting, and with one of his hands he pulled off the second clamp that was on her other nipple. She gasped in pain, it felt like someone had almost ripped her nipple off, it had happened so quickly. Instead of waiting for her to recover, and with his cock still deep inside her cunt, he grabbed the needle again and shoved it through her tender second nipple. The pain was too much, it pushed her over the edge and immediately she was coming, grinding her hips into him and gasping. He smiled as he fucked her, and waited for her orgasm to subside.

Once it was over, she looked up at him, mouth still held open by the large ball gag she had in her mouth. There was no expression in her eyes, she was too overcome with the sensations she had just experienced. As she lay there, he fed through the second barbell through her nipple, and moved up to straddle her chest, his cock still rock hard and now glistening with her wetness. With one hand he started stroking his cock, while with the other he undid the gag and freed her mouth.

"I'm going to make myself come into your mouth now," he said, in a low voice. "Open up."

She parted her lips and stared at his cock as his hand moved rhythmically up and down. He gripped his cock tightly as he stroked it, and was obviously paying special attention to the head, which he dipped into and around her lips. She could taste pre-cum and his breathing became shorter and more laboured. With his other hand he pinched her fresh nipple piercing, and it was all she could do not to scream at how painful it was, as he shoved his cock into her mouth and filled it with his cum.

He held his cock between her lips for a few moments, still running his hand up and down it, as the last few moments of his orgasm subsided. She had no choice but to swallow his cum, as her mouth was still full of his cock and couldn't move. He eventually withdrew his cock from her lips and lay down next to her, his muscular chest covered in a sheen of sweat. She was too overwhelmed from the experience to move, and looked over at the man, and then down at her newly pierced nipples in disbelief. He ran his hand over her similarly glistening abdomen, stroking up to her nipples and down to her pussy. He leant over and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking gently on it, and then on the second one.

Without saying anything he then got up and left, leaving Jessica alone in the locked room once again.

Spface
Spface
18 Followers