Don't You Dare!

Story Info
Daddy takes advantage of his girl.
1.5k words
3.8
285.2k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no clue why dad was acting weird. As a matter of a fact, ever since my last birthday a few days ago (I had just turned 21 and I was living it up!) he had been acting weirder and weirder around me, and I had tried to not let him know that I had noticed. I love living with my dad and I didn't want to do anything to ruin the good set up I had. Ever since mom had passed a few years back it was just me and dad in our big house. My older sister had moved out right after the accident, blaming herself for it because she had been the one driving.

So now it was just me and pops, and now we lived like a couple of teenagers most of the time. I would have my boyfriends over all the time and dad would have his "friends" over for a night cap, always leading to some sex on the side. I know because I would always hear the moaning and groaning even on the other side of the house. This hadn't really bothered me 'cause I knew my dad was still well in his prime and I knew he had urges, but didn't want to remarry, for some strange reason.

Personally I didn't understand why some good looking woman had snatched up my dad and drug him to the altar. My dad was hott! with two t's.. only turning 40 this year, my dad still had a full head of dark blonde hair, a nice washboard chest , and a tan, toned body. He had always been the typically "beautiful" man, but never acted like a jerk like most good looking men do. Me, I got my looks from my mother. She had been olive skinned, long dark wavy hair, curves that men would stop and stare at, and a face that my dad had always said was sent straight from heaven.

One night, as I was making dinner for dad and me, I noticed that he had been staring at me from the arch leading into the living room. Normally I wouldn't have thought anything about this except for when I turned back to the stove I saw him touch his crouch through his blue jeans. Shocked, I didn't know what to say or do so I just acted like I didn't see anything. Dinner went off like nothing happened, and I didn't think about it again until after we had cleaned up and went to watch a movie in the living room.

"Honey, why don't you pick out a scary movie and come sit over here?" my dad said as we settled in.

"Um. Ok dad, I'll be right back though, I'm going to go change into some PJ's"

I saw him sit on the love seat as I went to change into my sweatshirt and sweat pants, thinking that I wanted to be as comfortable as I was able to be through the movie.

As we sat in the living room, I sat as far away from my dad as I could, not wanting to give any impression that anything was going on. The movie was uneventful, and soon it was over.

"Well, dad, I'm gonna head to bed. I'll see you in the morning." And as I leaned over to kiss him good night I saw him purposely try to get a look down my shirt. So I hurried up, gave him a kiss and went to my bedroom, and after a few minutes of lying in bed, I fell asleep.

After a while I was awaken by my shirt being lifted over my left breast. I was still in a groggy stage of half sleep, so I looked over and told "Greg", one of my boyfriend, to leave me alone and let me sleep. A few minutes later I felt my pants slowly being pulled off of me, but convinced that I was dreaming I let what was going on just happen. It had been a while since I had had sex so maybe my subconscious was running away with itself.

A hand slowly rubbed along the inside of my thigh, and it felt really good making its way up to press a finger into the fold of my pussy. I could feel the finger working over my clit, sometimes sliding into my, by now, soaking wet hole. The pressure from the hand and finger where making me climb higher and higher toward my first dream-induced orgasm. As one finger climbed to three fingers, I lost control of myself and shook with an orgasm. Waking up a little more, I could now understand that what had just giving me an orgasm was not a dream, but was in fact a hand between my legs, three fingers still inside of my pussy.

I didn't understand it. I hadn't had one of my boy toys come home with me tonight, so there was no one else supposed to be in the house other than my dad. My dad... just as the thought passed into my brain my eyes came into focus and I saw my father lying between my legs.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

As I tried to move away from him he pulled his body up and held my body down with his. I could tell from the feel of it that he had already stripped out of his clothes.

"Shh. Baby girl, I know you want this. You just showed me by coming on my hand."

"I was asleep, dad! I didn't know that it was you! Please get off of me. Your dick is too close to my pussy."

As I said the words I knew I shouldn't have. I saw the realization come over his face.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I screamed up at him, hoping he wouldn't go that far.

"Shut up. Who are you to tell me what not to do." He said in a whisper, making what he said much scarier sounding.

As I looked down to see how close he really was to me I saw that his dick was only inches away from my opening. He saw me look down and as he himself looked down his dick inched right into the fold of my pussy but not quite inside of me.

"OHH. Baby you feel so good."

"Please don't. I don't want this. This is rape. I said no. that means you have to stop."

Saying those words must have pushed him over the edge, because with one swift push he plunged his dick so far inside of me I thought I felt it in my throat.

"You're mine now! You will please your daddy. And I don't care if you like it or not."

He held still for what seemed like a million years, but what was really only a few minutes. I could tell he was just trying to enjoy the feel of being inside of me. he was hurting me. not only my body, which isn't used to being so far stretched, but he was hurting me cause he was my daddy, he was supposed to protect me, and now he was intent on fucking me.

I could feel when he got past the first feel of being in my pussy, and started to pump into me as hard as he could.

"STOP, YOU'RE HURTING ME, OW!" I screamed trying to get him to stop but he was intent on continuing, and to stop me from screaming any more he pushed his lips to mine and wouldn't let another sound come out.

As he was pumping away at my pussy he was also pinching one of my erect nipples with his right hand. He was getting into a rhythm that was hard not to want to follow. But every time my body would get in rhythm with his I would stop, reminding myself that this was my father and he was rapping me. the last time I stopped instead of just trying to pick up the pace again, my father surprised me by slapping me across the face and telling me not to stop again.

As much as I wanted to stop, wanted this night to have never happened, I continued going, not wanting to get hit again. Trying to get into his pace again I felt my body betraying me and start to climb once again to orgasm. My father must have felt this because as my pussy started to grab at his dick he started to fuck me at a wild random rhythm. Pumping and pumping harder and harder until I could feel that he was about to empty his load into me.

"OH, BABY, I'M COMING" he screamed as I felt load after load shoot through me, forcing me over the edge into my own orgasm.

"Oh, daddy, don't stop! Not yet! OH MY GOD!" I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth, but at the moment I didn't care. I didn't care that I was begging my own father to fuck me, to keep pumping his dick into his baby girl. I didn't care that my father had just rapped me. All I cared about was my orgasm and the feel of hot seed being sprayed into my pussy. And as I felt my orgasm start to fade, my world faded to black.