Donut Shop

Story Info
Sex in a donut shop bathroom.
1k words
3.54
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers

Blue had never met Alexander before. He had contacted her through an adult dating site. She'd seen his picture and read his profile but those things never proved to be true. People embellish the truth and hide other details, but somehow she had a good feeling about him. They had chatted on line and knew quite a bit about each other so when he suggested meeting, she jumped at the chance.

His email suggested that they meet at a local donut shop and once they made eye contact, she was to go to the restroom and wait for him. He would knock and she would let him in. This sounded absolutely crazy, they could get caught, but the thought of being with him in such a compromising situation was so delicious!

An excited but slightly nervous Blue prepares for her meeting with Alexander. It is with much trepidation and nervous anticipation that Blue packs up her bags and debates on what to wear. Not wanting to appear too brazen, she chooses her pink and black sweater and prepares to wear her jeans but finds them unsuitable. She decides to slip on her black skirt because it would be much easier to fuck with a skirt on. Underneath, Blue chooses a peacock blue bra and no panties; she did not want them to get in the way.

She takes great care with her makeup, not wanting to be too made up but going for more of a natural look. Her hair is freshly washed and she just runs her fingers through it to give some lift to her unruly hair. She has meticulously washed every nook and cranny of her body and sensuously put some scented body cream all over her silky soft legs, then decides to put the softly scented cream all over her body, making sure her breasts were not forgotten.

There, all done, she leaves to wash her car. As she slips the coins in for the car wash, her mind wanders to thoughts of him. She thinks about some of the on line conversations that they had previously shared. He seemed to be just right for her, an attentive lover, caring, charming, intelligent, but one thing worried her - his age. She had never been with anyone as young before and was not sure how to handle it. Oh well, she thought, in for a penny, in for a pound!

She watched him as he walked into the donut shop. His smile was infectious, she couldn't help but smile back and secretly envisioned him without his clothes on. What delightful, delicious, delectable treasures were hidden beneath the clothing he had on. She would find out soon enough.

As agreed, Blue walks towards the rest room and closes the door and waits for him. She hears the knock and let's him in. She locks the door behind and he quickly leans over to kiss her. From there he cups her breasts Blue tentively feels his hard cock through his jeans. She knew that they did not have much time, so she pulls down his zipper and his jeans fall to his knees and his hard cock jumps out at attention. Alexander's cock was long and oh so very hard. She knelt down and slowly wrapped her lips around his hard cock. She loved the silky softness of his thick shaft and the salty sweet taste of his precum was delicious. She savored the taste and the texture of his hard throbbing cock in her mouth and on her tongue. She knew it would make her wet and he would find out soon enough. Slowly her tongue licked back and forth across the tip and back down his shaft. He was hard, so very hard. He began to thrust deeper into her soft and warm mouth, and she was licked vigorously with each thrust. Her tongue slipped across the head and back down, and he moaned with pleasure as her tongue continued to lap and lick his cock and then she released his cock and moved down to engulf his balls into her mouth. Gently she sucked and licked, then released them to once again take his hard throbbing cock into her mouth. Slowly up and down she moved and he continued to thrust upwards into her wet mouth.

Quickly she pulled away from his hard cock, because she knew that he was about to cum any minute. She wanted to feel his hard cock in her pussy first before she would let him cum. Blue pulled up her skirt and leaned up against the bathroom wall and waited for him to make his move. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation and she wiggled her bare ass to entice him over. He pulled up her skirt and fingered her pussy to make sure she was hot and ready for him. He loved the way her ass looked bent over like that and gave it a quick slap while at the same time thrusting his 8 inches into her wet pussy. The initial thrust made her gasp with pleasure as his big cock forced its way into her cunt. She moaned once and then pushed back onto his hot, hard cock.

He continued to thrust into Blue's wet pussy, back and forth, grabbing her big round tits with one hand and her hips with the other. His hand then slid down to her pussy and rubbed her clit. Blue knew she was close to an orgasm and his fingers on her clit pushed her over the edge. Blue screamed "I'm coming!" and suddenly gushed all over his cock and fingers. He continued thrusting into her until the moment he knew he would cum and then pulled his cock out and squirted hot cum all over her beautiful round ass.

A knock on the door brought them back to reality and they both quickly dressed and got ready to open the door and walk out. A very disgusted employee glared at them, but did not say a word.

Blue walked to her car and Alexander walked to his. She knew that they would have a lot to say on line tomorrow.

Bluzworld
Bluzworld
20 Followers