Don't Cry Uncle

Story Info
Stacy is in hell, family hell.
15.7k words
4.33
133.9k
74
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers

Stacy came around the corner on her bike and stopped, seeing her grandfather in a heated conversation with two suits. She glanced up the street and saw the black Mercedes-Maybach S600 and did a double take. She saw the driver idly waiting and a man sitting in the back and figured, perhaps the mob? She looked back and saw one of the men punch her grandfather in the stomach. She threw down her bike and sprinted up to the porch and shoved the taller man away from Gramps. "Stay away from him. He's not a young man anymore and you could kill him." She screamed at the men.

"Who's this, Teddy? Your granddaughter?" The taller one asked as he reached out and grabbed her chin and looked at her. "You should just let Boss have this choice pussy. What is she 17? 18?"

Teddy tried to straighten up, but grunted out, "Leave her alone and get your filthy hands off her. She's just a girl."

The man pulled her closer and ran his hands across her breasts and down under her skirt. He looked at the glossy brown hair, the deep brown eyes and those full lips. He gauged those tits to be at least C-cup and if she trimmed that bush... "Fuck me, she's not a little girl. This is a ripe young woman. Teddy, you'd better make up your mind. The house or the whore. You're not keeping both."

"Fuck you, leave her alone. Take the fucking house and never come near us again." Teddy said pulling Stacy away from the thug.

The shorter man turned to the car and gave a thumbs up. Stacy watched as the older man got out of the car and walked up to the porch. "Rico, you should never hit an old man. He might have internal bleeding. Are you alright, Teddy? Let's go inside my house and I'll get you something to drink." He held out his hand towards the house and the three men all went in. Stacy was paralyzed on the porch not knowing what was going on and felt a hand on her elbow.

"Come on, honey. You have nothing to worry about. I'll talk to Rico about how he treated you. I always treat my girls well as long as the show proper respect." He pulled her into the house.

"Mr. Hampton, we negotiated an equitable solution to Teddy's debts." Rico said to the older man, "He is getting the deed to the property now." He stopped seeing Mr. Hampton glaring at him. "What? What is it?" Rico stammered.

"You treated this young girl with disrespect. You better apologize and I mean apologize as if you mean it." The old boss said quietly. "Honey, what is your name?"

"Stacy." She stammered.

Rico got down on his knees and took the girl's hands and looked sadly at her, "I am truly sorry for saying what I said and for touching you like I did. That was disrespectful and I was wrong." Rico glanced at his boss.

"Go on, show the young girl you mean it." Mr. Hampton said firmly.

Rico let go of the girl's hands and pulled out a switchblade and kept the sad look locked into Stacy's eyes.

Stacy was ready to jump back seeing the knife flick open and screamed seeing Rico cut through the base of his little finger. She swatted the hand with the knife away and screamed at Mr. Hampton. "Ok, he apologized. He will never do it again. Don't make him do that!" She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit and knelt down if front of the man.

"So, Rico. Apparently you have an angel. You might want to remember that, the next girl you treat like a piece of meat. Stacy, you have no idea who you are saving. Those hands have offed more people that you probably even know. Go ahead, take him into the kitchen and clean him up." He watched as the tiny girl pulled his large associate down the hall. "So, Teddy. You are donating the property to our cause? That is really generous of you. Shall we sign the deed over? Jerry here just happens to be a notary."

Stacy cleaned the slice noting there seemed to be no tendon damage. She looked at the huge man, "You know you're going to need stitches, in a hospital, but I think in five to six weeks you'll just have a scar." She reached for gauze and stopped, feeling his hand on hers.

"I am sorry. I meant nothing by what I said or did, I was trying to scare your grandfather. Look, boss isn't going to let me go to the hospital to get stitches. Can you do it?" Rico looked at the girl.

"Sure, I mean I can do it, but I have nothing to numb it. The kit has sutures, but it will really hurt." Stacy said.

Rico laughed, "I was going to cut my finger off, a few pricks of a needle ain't gonna hurt much."

Stacy looked at him and grabbed the sutures and needle. After rinsing the wound with alcohol and sterilizing the needle, she bent down and went to work. She was amazed the man never once flinched and when she was done, she sighed, "I'm afraid a real doctor would have done a much better job. You'll always have a nasty scar there. Just keep this dry for the next month, but clean it daily with rubbing alcohol, otherwise it could get infected."

Rico looked at the work with an approving nod, "Where did you learn to do this?" He asked.

"What, you never played doctor as a kid?" Then, looking serious, she asked, "Why are you here, why are you taking our home?"

Rico looked at his finger and back at the girl, "Your parents borrowed money for their business and sadly they died before they could pay it back. You and your grandfather are your parents' family."

"Wait, that makes no sense, Gramps nor I ever borrowed any money from you, nor your boss. We shouldn't have anything to do with it." Stacy said angrily, "That's not fair."

Rico gently stroked the girl's face. "Honey, you had something to do with it, family is family. Boss wanted you as one of his girls. Someone always has to pay and I'm sure over ten years you would have made Boss a lot of money. Then he would have let you go. Your Gramps gave us his house instead. You might want to thank him. Give me your phone."

Stacy looked confused and reached into her pocket and handed the huge man her phone.

Rico took it and handed it back, "Unlock it."

The young girl took the phone and tapped in the code before handing it back. She watched as the beefy fingers tapped at her screen and accepted the phone back and looked at it. "Bernard? Your name is Bernard? Why do they call you Rico?" She asked, "Why do I have your number?"

"In my business, they ain't gonna listen to a Bernard. Look, you ever need someone like me, you call. Ok?" Rico said, looking hard at the girl.

"You mean...I'll never need anyone to do that." Stacy stammered.

"No one ever needs a guy like me until they need a guy like me. You'll never need me I'm sure, but when you do..." He pointed to the screen.

"Why? Why would you do that?" She asked.

"Because I always pay my debts. It is more than a finger. People see I cut my finger off and they see weakness. I can't afford that." He looked at her. "Look, you're going to be ok. Do you have other family?"

Stacy shook her head feeling tears welling up. "No, I mean yes, but Gramps would never. My mom's sister's husband. Gramps swears he killed her and would never...Oh Christ." The girl said beginning to cry.

Rico stood up. "Look, sometimes you do what you have to do. Come on, you have to pack. Boss says you can take what you can carry."

***************************************

"Gramps, I heard what they told you. What choice you had. Thank you." Stacy said.

Teddy pulled the car over and turned to face his favorite grandchild, "That was no choice. Paper or plastic is a choice. Coke or Pepsi. Those are choices. I never thought about that as a choice. You're my baby girl." He looked at the image of his daughter. "Look, we have to figure out where we can go. I hate to even suggest this, but..."

"Uncle Charlie's? I thought you hated him." Stacy said. "I mean, you told him you never wanted to see him ever again."

"I know, but sweetie, there's no one else. Everything we had is back in that house." He looked at the girl, "My feelings towards him should have nothing to do with you. I'll call him."

Stacy watched as her Grandpa got out and walked to a pay phone realizing she should have offered him hers. She then pulled out the phone and saw it was still on Rico's contact info. She hurriedly saved it and put it back in her pocket. Her stomach tightened thinking about Uncle Charlie and the twins. She couldn't understand why because they seemed nice, but there was always a feeling she got when they looked at her. 'Maybe it won't be so bad. The boys are her age and sure they were little demons growing up, but perhaps they've matured. And Uncle Charlie will be really old now. He couldn't possibly leer at her at his age. What is he? 55? He probably forgot his sick nickname for her. Gramps never forgave Aunt Carey for marrying a man 15 years older. Or maybe he just didn't like him. Gramps never believed him when he told the police she got drunk and fell overboard. God, I miss mom and Aunt Carey.' She thought as tears welled up. She looked up at to roof of the car, "Wherever you are, please make it a great place. And I hope dad is with you." She whispered as Gramps yanked open the driver's door.

"That really sucked." Gramps spit out. "I had to grovel and apologize, but they'll take us in." He looked sadly at the girl, "You're going to have to finish your senior year at a new school." He put the key in the ignition and started the car.

Stacy looked at the house remembering the stayovers and dinners when she was little. She shuddered remembering the boys trying the get her to play strip poker and look under her skirt. She saw the front door open and Uncle Charlie standing there in a wife-beater and baggy pants. She got out and grabbed her bag from the back and tried to smile when she greeted her Uncle. "Hi Uncle Charlie, I guess this is a surprise." She said putting out her hand.

"Well look at Jailbait. Wait, you just turned 18 didn't you. I'm sure men everywhere are thrilled to hear that." He hugged her close.

She remembered the man thought deodorant was for faggots and was fully aware that he hadn't changed his opinion, plus his hairy shoulders tickled her nose. She pried herself loose as his hand groped her ass and asked, "Where are Brett and Chip?"

"They're in their rooms. Go on up. I think your Grandpa and I have some talking to do." She walked upstairs carrying her bag hearing Uncle Charlie offering Gramps a beer.

She knocked at the door of one of the brothers and waited, hearing rustling. Finally, the door opened and one of the twins looked at her while tucking in his shirt. "Holy fuck! I was just thinking of you, and here you are. Come on in." He said as trotted over to the bed, sweeping a magazine off behind it. He yelled out, "Hey Brett, guess who's here. Jailbait!"

"I don't like that name, please don't call me that. My name has always been Stacy." She said angrily.

Brett walked in, "Hey, don't get all hissy. It's just a joke. I guess we've been calling you that for the last, what? Three years now? You know, since mom died and you quit visiting." Brett hugged his cousin and grabbed her ass. He let go and grinned at Chip. "She's right. She's no longer jailbait. We should call her Legal."

"I didn't get my hug," Chip said, "Come over here."

Stacy shuddered seeing the boy holding his arms out but went over and let herself be pulled into a hug. She quickly pushed herself away feeling the hard penis pressing into her and said angrily, "What are you doing, don't grind that into me. I'm your cousin and that's just sick."

Chip grabbed his crotch, "Hey girl, you have just yourself to blame. You're the one that interrupted me. These things don't take care of themselves, you know?" He grinned at her while eying her up and down, "Christ, I'll bet you do know. God, Brett. Look at her. Remember that skinny thing we tried to get naked years ago?"

Brett grinned, "Ignore him. What are you doing here? Last I heard, Grandpa and dad decided never to see each other again."

Stacy felt like crying. She looked at the boys. "I guess we coming to stay with you. Gramps lost his house and we have nowhere to go."

The boys looked at each other, "Wait. You're moving in? What does that mean? There's no extra bedroom." Brett stopped and grinned, "Dibs! You can sleep in my room. I have twin beds."

Chip interrupted, "Hell no, she stays with me. I have the queen size bed. No one likes sleeping in a twin."

"I'm not sleeping with anyone. I'll sleep on the couch or the floor." Stacy blurted out.

"She's sleeping in your room, Chip." Uncle Charlie's voice came from the doorway. "And you're sleeping in Brett's room."

Chip's grin disappeared fast hearing this. "Wait, I can't sleep in Brett's room. He jerks off all night. I'll never get any sleep."

"Right, I jerk off all night. Christ, look at the tissues in his trash can." Brett sneered while pointing next to the desk.

Stacy shuddered after seeing the overflowing waste basket. She looked at Gramps standing behind Uncle Charlie for help, but he just looked down at the floor.

"Get moving, Jailbait...I mean Stacy, you can help. Get your crap into Brett's room and then Stacy can make us dinner." Uncle Charlie turned and left.

Brett and Chip glared at the brunette. "You owe us. You'd better make this worth our while." Chip spat, "Start carrying my clothes to Brett's room, jailbait."

After clearing things out, Stacy looked at the huge closet and chest of drawers and started to cry. She collapsed to the floor and sobbed thinking how she woke up this morning with joy, thinking she might run into Jimmy at school. That perhaps he'd notice her...now this. A closet with 4 hangers filled. A six drawer dresser with 3 drawers empty. Finally, she stopped crying and thought, 'A job, I'll get a job, some clothes and maybe Gramps and I can get a place together.' She pulled herself together and pulled the covers off the bed. She shuddered seeing the multiple stains.

As she carried the bedding into the basement, she saw Uncle Charlie watching sports. "Is it alright if I use the washer, Uncle Charlie?" She asked.

"Sure, in fact I expect you to take on the laundry as one of your chores. You need to carry your own weight around here. The boys are pissed at me as it is, but I'm sure they'll come around when you take care of things only a woman can. And please, no more of that Uncle shit. I quit being your uncle the day Carey died. I'm just Charlie, ok?"

Stacy looked at him wondering at the comments, the comments about doing thing only a woman can. She looked to see if he had a leer or anything, but he'd turned back to the game. Apparently dismissed, she said "Ok." And heading down the basement. She saw her grandpa sitting on the chair by his bed. "Gramps, why did we come here? Can't we go somewhere else?"

The man looked as if he'd aged ten years, "I'm sorry honey. There is nowhere else to go. I'm sorry." He looked back down at the floor.

Stacy came over and knelt down, "Gramps? I'm scared. I know those boys are going to try something. And Uncle Charlie looks at me like he...he creeps me out." She said. "I'd rather live in your car." She looked for a response from the man who'd been taking care of her. "Gramps? People do that."

"Look, we can't live in the car. Where would we shower? Where would we get food? We have nothing, nothing left except what we carried with us." He looked at his granddaughter, again painfully struck how much she looked like her mother at that age. "You have to toughen up. Life isn't always easy and right now you have to do what your uncle tells you to do. Grow up, girl. If you piss off Charlie then we'll most likely starve on the streets." He got up and curled up on the bed with his back to the pleading girl.

As she carried up the third load of clean clothes, Charlie snapped at her, "Girl, why aren't you in making dinner? Go on girl, you had plenty of time between loads."

After dinner, she cleared the table and found herself alone. 'When am I going to be able to study? I hated the way those boys and Charlie kept eying me. I hope there's a lock on the door.' These thoughts and other poured through her mind, but when she thought that perhaps life would have been easier if Gramps had given her to Mr. Hampton, then the tears began to flow.

After finishing the dishes, she headed up to her room and looked at her books from her old school. She idly paged through them sadly, when she heard noises at the door.

"Whatcha doin? Dad's right, don't you think?" Chip nudged Brett. "Women should keep their heads in men's crotches rather than in books. Didn't your mommy and daddy teach you anything?" He sneered. As they backed out, he gave a parting shot, "Don't forget to lock your door tonight, jailbait."

Stacy woke feeling cold and opened her eyes. She had a terrible taste in her mouth, her shirt was pulled up and her panties were gone and as she grabbed at the shirt to pull it down, she felt something slimy on her. She turned the light on and saw milky fluids splashed all over her chest and crotch. They still felt warm and were dripping down her sides. 'Christ! This is sperm. Those boys must have jerked off on me. I thought I locked the door.' She jumped out of bed feeling violated and ran into the bathroom and took a washcloth and cleaned the smelly fluids off. She returned to her room and opened the underwear drawer and saw it was empty. She yanked open the remaining drawers and saw her bras were gone also. She slumped down on the floor in tears wondering how Gramps could do this to her. Starving on the streets had to be better than this hell.

She went over to the door and saw it was unlocked, so she relocked it and wedged the chair against the door handle and tried to get back to sleep.

She looked around in panic wondering how she was going to get dressed for school without any underwear. Her breasts were too big and the clothes she grabbed were too light weight to be walking around school. She felt herself ready to collapse again and remembered what Gramps said. "Grow up." She decided to wear a shirt under her blouse, and her skirt was below her knees so she should be fine.

Looking in the mirror, she groaned. Even with two shirts on, she was this was not going to work. First of all, just walking made her nipples rub against the fabric. Number two, she was cursed with easily excitable nipples. The girls in gym class called her 'bullets' because of how much they poked out. Realizing she was running late, she dashed into the bathroom and found band-aids in the medicine cabinet.

Sighing with relief, she saw she could get away with this until she got to the store. 'Shit! No money, how am I supposed to get clothes? Christ, showing up in a new school wearing no underwear. This has to be hell.' She thought. 'I have to get a job.'

The boys looked up grinning as she entered the kitchen and Uncle Charlie looked up. "Girl, you get your ass down here by 6 every morning and get my coffee ready. Also, the boys need a good breakfast before school and I want you to get that ready." He looked pointedly at her chest, "You're going to school like that?"

She looked down and saw the band-aids did nothing to contain her nipples. See clutched her hands to her breasts, "Apparently someone came into my room and took my underwear last night." She glared at the boys.

Charlie looked at his sons, "Did you take her underwear?" Seeing them innocently shake their heads, he turned back to his niece, "So, who did it then? Are you accusing me?" He reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty. "There's an outlet mall down the street. Get yourself some underwear and quit trying to tease my boys here." He looked at her skirt, "Wait, are you not wearing panties? What kind of slut goes to school without panties?" He wiggled his finger at her, "Come over here."

Stacy hesitated, but seeing intense look on her uncle's face walked over. She stood in front of him waiting.

barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers