Almira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought her panties back up to my face to get one more good whiff, then started to run them lightly over my cock, which jerked in response to the tickling stimulation. It was clear that I wasn't going to last long. Almira reached up and undid the clasp at the front of her bra, pulling the cups aside to reveal two amazing breasts, which were even more beautiful than I'd imagined. They were a nearly perfect pear-shape, with quarter-sized brown areolae and small nipples that were just slightly darker and, at the moment, very, very, very erect.

"Damn, you're gorgeous," was all I could manage. I wasn't being terribly articulate, but it seemed good enough for her. She laughed that same contented laugh.

"Now you get to work!" she said.

I was happy to. I wrapped her panties around my cock, putting the crotch along the top side. My eyes were fixed on her tits. She brought her hands up to cup them again and squeezed them upwards. "You like these little titties, Professor?" I just moaned my reply and kept stroking, looking up to catch her eyes on mine before her gaze descended to my cock.

Suddenly, she slumped back in the armchair and reached down, grabbing the skirt of her dress and pulling it up around her waist. In a moment, her hand was all over her pussy which, at least today, was trimmed very close, with a small triangle above her vulva. (Oh, right, I've got her panties in my hand!)

"Rub my panties on your cock, Professor," she growled, her voice husky with arousal.

As if I needed anything more to turn me on. With my eyes darting from her left hand, squeezing her right tit and playing with her nipple, to her right hand, flying back and forth over her clit, to her face, I picked up my pace. Our eyes locked again, and we were both breathing hard, our faces twisted with the intensity of it all, when she said, "Come in my fucking panties, Professor." That did it, and a few moments later my hips rose up off the couch and I began to empty a huge load into the soft silk that encased my cock, spurt after spurt, losing myself in the pure joy of it, as my cum dripped down into my hair.

I came down from my orgasm just in time to look over and see Almira's whole body go tense as she plunged the two middle fingers of her right hand just an inch or so into her pussy, pressing her palm down hard on her upper vulva, and then suddenly the tension was released, her ass fell back onto the armchair and her upper body jerked forward, as she whimpered, her hips jerking lustily forward with each contraction. She just held her hand over her pussy as she rode it out before falling back into the chair.

We lay there a moment and then just looked at each other, smiling and catching our breath. Almira was the first to speak.

"Well."

"Yeah, well. Thanks for joining me," I managed.

"And thank you for showing me. I've always wanted to see a guy jerk himself off."

"You've never seen a guy do that before?" I asked incredulously.

"Never."

"Well, then I'm honored, but I should tell you it's not always like that, at least not for me."

"Me either. That was one of my best ever."

"Me, too. I made quite a mess here."

She sat up and sort of slid off the chair to knell beside me. She leaned over and took her panties, which were still wrapped around my cock, in her hand, looking at me tenderly and starting gently to clean me up. "You certainly did make a mess!" she said, grabbing a handkerchief from her pocket to use as well. "But it's a very nice mess."

When she was done, she jumped back into the chair, saying jokingly, "You don't mind if I take these back?"

"I don't think they're suitable for wearing right now," I replied. "But no, sure, you're going to run out at this rate."

She laughed sweetly again. "Oh, I'm not going to wear them. Not now, not ever. I'm going to keep them, as a souvenir." Now I was the one laughing.

"You think I'm a slut," she said, with a sudden air of concern.

"No, Almira, no. Certainly not. I was just laughing because that was what I was going to do myself."

"Yeah, but you've already got two pair." She paused. "You do have two pair, don't you, Professor?" I was busted, but of course I knew she'd known.

"Yes, two pair," I admitted.

"Well, that's good," she said, almost squealing in delight, adding with a heavy dose of false relief, "At least I know where those missing panties went now."

As she spoke, she was buttoning the last button of her dress. She took the panties, wrapped them in the handkerchief, wrapped them between the cups of her bra, and put the whole bundle into the shoulder bag she was carrying. As I finished reassembling myself, we just kind of looked at each other.

"Thanks," I said, standing up.

"Thank you, too, " she said, standing with me and then kissing me on the cheek. And then she was on her way, turning as she opened the door to say, with a wink, "See you Thursday. Yes, Professor Cook?"

12