Doorway

Story Info
A weekend away leads to another world.
6.2k words
3.91
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

"So Jack what are the plans for the weekend."

"Probably hiking John, and yourself?"

"Dude, I'm married what do you think I am going to do."

"Of course, maybe I'll find some sexy thing hiking and fuck her up the arse in the jungle."

"Sounds like a plan, see you buddy."

After the lunch time banter with my colleague I finish my work earlier than expected. I turn my work into the boss and she approves and then waves me off for the weekend. I pack my things away and switch off my computer. I leave the premises and move toward my car.

A snarling beast of a BMW, a Z4, modified, far more powerful than standard, shimmering black in colour, with two silver pearl strips running side by side across the centre of the car. The wheels where matt black and complimenting an almost entirely black car, both inside and out.

I put my stuff inside the boot, whilst leaving space for the roof. I slide into the cosseting seat, a custom race style seat for this car, still comfortable enough for a long journey.

I fire up the engine and the throaty roar is simply music to my ears. I wheel out of the parking garage and proceed to traverse through the city negotiating the light traffic prior to the afternoon rush, before heading down the coast road with the top down and the engine singing.

The sensations are simply amazing the wind in my hair, the sunny hue I can see through my sunglasses coupled with the noise coming out of the exhausts create a deathbed memory something very hard to forget.

After turning off the coast road I make my way up the hills to my house. I get home and pack up my things for a couple of days away from home and civilisation. I look at clock and notice its barely past 2:30 in the afternoon, so I relax and light up a cigar and puff away enjoyed the smooth tobacco taste emanating through the leaves rolled in the suburbs of Havana.

I soon decide to leave and grab my bag and head to my car. I ensure my house is locked up. I get to my car and toss my overnight bag into my car and drive off to the campsite. I take in the surroundings as before but in casual clothing feeling much more at ease.

I soon starting leaving the city behind and heading into the wilderness, the quietness is calming save for the roaring engine. I soon find myself far out from the city and closing in on the campsite. I head up a trail and dirt road eventually ending up outside the campsite. It is quite luxurious but still far enough out of the way to remain quiet and a great place to escape the city life.

The place is called Doorway to Nature. It sounds a bit cheesy or cliché but it serves a great purpose and the accommodation is simply the best of both worlds its remote location had been chosen to service a select clientele with any services they might require.

After checking in I settle into my accommodation which is a tent on a solid metal platform with solar panels and a small wind turbine on the roof making best use of nature. Full plumbing, toilet shower are present as they would be in any hotel.

The walls are as you would expect in a tent however thicker and more durable. The windows are see-through material with wooden blinds rolling down to provide privacy. I stretch out and proceed to unwind.

I pick up the telephone and call up the masseuse and soon she arrives. I open the door and I see a gorgeous Caucasian woman standing before me wearing a short micro dress uniform with the insignia of the hotel on it.

She has fair skin, gorgeous breasts, and long dark raven hair. Her figure is seemingly irresistible, toned, silky smooth and legs which were oh so enticing. It's a few of the reasons I insist on coming here when she is on duty.

"Hello I am the masseuse, my name is Emily, and

Jack, it's good to see you again." Emily says to me once she realises it is me.

"Please come in Emily."

Emily obliged and came inside, we exchanged pleasantries and I then look intensely at her deliciously sexy bubble butt as she makes her way to the bed.

"Are you ready to begin Jack?"

"Let's get started."

"Of course Jack."

I then proceed to get undressed and lay flat down upon the bed. Emily then follows suit removing her clothes and preparing some message oil which she begins to work into her hands and begins to work the knotted muscles in my back.

She remains very skilled and seems to be getting every kink out of my body as usual. The release of tension feels good; few things are as good for the soul as a good message. She continues to massage my back and work out every kink and knot she can find.

I feel relaxed, bordering on drowsy but every move of her hands, across my back, down my legs, and long my arms. She then signals me to turn over and I do as asked. Emily then gets to work on my front and working down my chest and stomach and massaging up my legs. Her lingering touch soon moves toward my cock and balls.

First she begins to massage my balls, first with the tips of her fingers and then giving them a gentle but firm squeeze, which brings my cock to attention.

She then squeezes a little bit more massage oil slowly works on my cock and has it glistening, lubricated and luring her mouth in to have a taste, which she does slowly, inch by inch, at first then taking more of my cock in her mouth until she gags a little half way down. I gently push her head onto my cock enjoying the sound of her gag reflex kicking in as my shaft hits the back of her throat.

I release her head and she comes up for air all the while keeping an eye on my cock which is now also drenched in her saliva. She looks to me glaringly with those deep blue eyes filled with lust and returns a righteous grin after my smile emerges at the sight of her actions.

She then goes back down my cock this time attempting to take as much as possible in her throat and suppressing her gag reflex which is amazing to witness, its why this hotel hired her, which is appropriate considering the requirements for entry.

She then lifts her head off my cock and moves her body like a cat and places her gorgeous shaved pussy over my cock and slides it slowly down. Her legs lay upon my shoulders and she moves up and down my cock. The scene falls silent except for the sounds of the night emanating from outside.

The feint sound of her breathing simply mesmerises me as she continues to slide up and down my cock. Her eyes find mine and we stare into each other's eyes increasing the lust this moment has, as we continue.

Her gyrations and seductive movements come and go moving like water simply flowing as though we are in a another dimension. We seem to be floating on nothing but air, and our bodily fluids, which appear to be erupting out of Emily's well-kept pussy at this moment.

"You have made me cum, now it is time to return the favour, Jack." Emily said with a mock stern tone in her voice.

"It would be my pleasure" I reply.

Without saying a word Emily begins to ride my cock once more, except just a little bit harder with each movement up and down my drenched shaft.

There is a renewed vigour, not to say she was lacking that earlier on. Sounds began to emanate as our bodies collided, and now screams began to leave her lips and surround the inside of the tent.

After some time I begin to feel her leg shake a bit and I know she is about to come yet again. I too felt my loins girding themselves for imminent release. I feel my self cumming, and Emily's screams indicate that she is as well.

We both can no longer hold it back begin coming with force as our bodily fluids do battle within Emily's vagina. We soon collapse into a heap, exhausted, gasping for air but perfectly contented.

"Now I know why I come here." I say to Emily with a feeling of utter satisfaction underlying the tone of my voice.

"The hotel or my vagina." Emily replies in a joking voice which illicits a chuckle from the both of us.

"We have had some good times Emily, and we still keep it business or at the most friends with benefits, except of course this goes on my bill."

"Of course, I would say that this one is on the house but I know you would refuse."

"You know me well Emily, makes me sometimes wish we met under different circumstances."

"I sometimes wish that too, but we have to take what we can get."

"That certainly is true, drink?"

"Sure Jack, on the rocks."

"Coming right up."

I open the fridge beside the TV and pull out a bottle of jack and two glasses. I fill both glasses with ice and top them up with a healthy serving of whisky.

I hand a glass over to Emily as she sits up and takes the glass from my hands. We clink our glasses and take long sips savouring the taste. Emily glances over at the clock and then downs her whisky and places the glass on the table.

"I have to go; it was good to see you again, Jack."

Emily gathered her things, and made her way to the door, and blowing me a kiss before she walks out, not bothering to get dressed. I down the rest of my whisky and place the glass on the table and grab the bottle to pour myself a refill.

(Meanwhile)

Emily has her bag slung over her shoulder and walks toward her office as it were. The night sky is, clear, bright and the stars are in full bloom. Once she makes her way inside and she gets to the staff chambers which are every bit as luxurious as the accommodation provided to the guests.

She goes inside and finds her roommate Leanne lounging on her bed as nude as Emily. Leanne is a tall, leggy, and blonde with flowing locks and a toned slim body just like Emily's although she stands slightly taller than her.

"Hey Em, dressed for the night I see," Leanne mentions to her admiring her naked form.

"Well one of the perks of working here Leanne."

"Absolutely, I mean where else can we attend a staff meeting nude."

"Nowhere else, not in that city," Emily replies pointing in the general direction of the city.

"I heard a regular of yours checked in and I take it that you just came from his room."

"I always enjoyed your insightfulness Leanne; you're an exhibitionist female Sherlock Holmes."

"You say the nicest things Em."

"Well I try."

They both chuckled and settled down for the night, both dog tired. Their nude bodies hit the pillows of their respective beds and they drift off to sleep.

(The Next Morning)

I awake leisurely at about 9:30 in the morning, stretch and do my regular routine. I order in some room service and lounge about nude waiting for it to come whilst enjoying some TV. I hear a knock and I open the door.

I settle down and enjoy my breakfast, as the sun continues to beam proudly in the sky. After breakfast I suit up in my gear and get ready to leave. I fill up bottles with water, pack the rations I brought with me and head out the door.

I make a quick stop to the hotel reception to leave my room key for safe keeping and inform them of my plans. I head out and move along the hotel grounds until I get to the entrance of the forest. I push forward.

A jungle trek is an exciting chance to simply lose oneself and get away from modern life. I am heading through the woods, hiking and trekking through and simply enjoying all the sights, sounds, sensations and other wonders that are all around me. Nature's work, more than 4 billion years' worth, is laid out all around me.

All manner of fauna and flora are scurrying about the canopy of the forest. The various sounds of the jungle leave me in awe as I push deeper into the woods. I trek on finding the world as it was long ago. I continue hiking for the next few hours, periodically stopping to get some water into my system.

It is now nearing the afternoon and I have trekked quite the distance. I check my GPS and find my co-ordinates and drink some more water and carry on. I look around and place my camera down and set the timer to take my picture. The camera clicks and flashes. I look upon the picture and carry on my hike.

I continue to hike, occasionally hacking away with a machete through the thicker parts. I clear away a large jungle leaf and find a clearing and jungle pool; unusually blue the explanation is long and eludes me at this point.

I look around and find myself alone, not many animals around here either, it is an amazing sight. I snap another picture and slid my camera back into my bag. The heat is still searing even down here in the jungle canopy.

I think what of it and proceed to strip down and dive in, the water feels cool on the skin and the heat was beginning to become unbearable. I swim down being able to see all that was around under the water's surface.I notice a green light emanating from the rock wall, it slowly turns a deep blue and then black and it seems to be stable.

I find myself intrigued and decide to get a light a find out what is going on. I swim up to the surface and grab an underwater torch from my pack and a handful of flares. I swim down and flick on the light and swim toward the hole in the wall. It seems to be a cave of some sort, strangely there is something strange about the water at the entrance to the cave. It seems as though there is air behind it.

Curiosity fills me and I decide what the hell. I swim toward the hole and find footing and solid rock. I then put my head through and whilst clenching my torch and flares continue walk as the water drips from my naked body.

I light up a flare as I sling the torch around my shoulder. The red light reflects off the dark cave as continue to make my way along. I spot an exit and make my way toward it. It seems like more forest but as I close in on it a bright light emanates and I am sucked in.

I then awake find myself lying on the forest floor but my torch and flares are gone I am lying on the ground naked looking up. I pick myself up from the floor and survey my surroundings. I look around and find varying thicknesses of forest around and specks of sunlight penetrating through the forest canopy.

I hear a noise and turn my head to face it and spot that in between the roots of the tree cracks are forming and the is a change in colour in the shape of a figure, which is now emerging from the tree itself. It stands up, it's a person, and as this person turns around I see a woman.

She is Caucasian in complexion with a gorgeous figure and flowing brunette hair down to gorgeous voluptuous breasts moving down along a flat tone stomach my eyes catch sight of what appears to be her shaved pussy.

"We saw you come," She begins in an emanating voice, "Jack Cross."

"You know my name?" I reply a little surprised and frightened.

"Yes you have been chosen for a set of trials few other men could be able or willing to attempt."

"Why?" I reply still in disbelief.

"Because the odds are in your favour."

"What trials do you speak off?"

"Trial of lust, there are three, women whom need their insatiable need for lust to be sated."

"I understand but how did you know I would enter that doorway."

"We knew that you would, it was to be," she says to me.

"Well, I am ready to begin."

"Very well, your first trial is one of earth, and it is me whose lust you must sate."

She then moved slowly seeming floating above the ground and in front of me she lands again and drops to her knees and begins to suck my cock and fondle my balls. Her moves are almost magical as she continues to caress and move along my shaft with the tenderest loving care any woman could give a man.

She continues to suck on my cock and fondle my balls tenderly and with seemingly unmatched skills. She stands up and floats upward and then wraps her leg around me, she slowly floats down and lands on my cock and then places her hands around the back of my neck and then begins to fuck me.

She lets murmurs of lust slip from her mouth, which gets louder as she continues riding me as I am stood here in this alien forest fucking a woman that came out of a tree earlier. This seemingly transcends what is real, am I dreaming. All the while this unnamed woman fucks and then utters the words.

"This is not a dream all this is real."

"You read minds."

"Yes, one of our many talents."

She gets to the ground and instructs me lay down, I do as she says and I then watch as she gets onto my cock once again but this time with her seemingly tight asshole. She slowly slides up and down building momentum as continues to fuck. I then feel air beneath me I feel myself being lifted above the ground.

She continues to ride me and I continue to widen her asshole. We are now above the jungle sky line and literally floating among the clouds. Her moans seem to fill the very atmosphere encircling this world.

We continue to float away as smoke emanates from her body and surrounding me to keep me afloat as we float away from the forest. She continues to scream and fuck away then suddenly she lifts herself off my cock and seemingly disappears then I see her hand reaching around and slowly grasping my cock and beginning to stroke.

Her movements are fluent and smooth as she gets me closer to orgasm. She climbs on top of me again and this time slides her pussy on top of my cock fixes her eyes upon mine as we continue our floating above the ground and now seem to see only ocean.

I continue to fuck and it seems her leg is beginning to tremble and she is about to cum. Soon an orgasm rocks through her and she screams loudly making her feelings of pleasure well known. She continues to glide up and down my cock and soon my balls begin tingling and I cum to depositing my hot sticky load deep inside her alien pussy.

She gets off me and begins to float above all the while smoke seemingly surrounds her, I look at her intently waiting to hear her verdict.

"As was foretold you have sated my lust, in a way few have done during my time."

"Thank you."

"Two more challenges wait, and I am sure you can assume what the next one will entail."

"Water, this ocean."

"I can hold my breath but I couldn't fuck while doing that."

"You need not worry about Jack Cross."

Without saying another word she begins to lower me into the water and when I am few inches above she drops me and I fall into the water, it is clear like the jungle pool, despite looking deep and murky from above. The water seems to be getting disturbed by something and it heads my way. I look on feeling this is the end as this disturbance races toward me.

Before I can react it engulfs me and soon I am encased in a protective field, alive, and breathing. This containment lowers to the sea floor where the sea life, and sea sand disappears to reveal the hard rock underneath and soon the water shoots down from the ceiling and a figure materialises.

Another woman slightly darker in complexion with blond hair and gleaming blue eyes leading down toward a toned stomach with a gorgeous shaved pussy, begins to walk toward me.

"Jack Cross, I have been expecting you."

"Hello, would it be possible for you to tell me your name?"

"I have no name, and if I did it would not matter."

"Because, this is a challenge of my ability to sate your lust."

"Yes."

She turns to water and surrounds me, she then reforms into human form and I then stand face with her looking to my eyes as her continues to glow in a deep blue colour. I get onto my knees and spread her legs, wasting no time getting to fuck this alien woman. I run my hands up her inner thighs getting to her vagina I the slowly and lightly run my fingers around her clitoral hood.

She responds to my touch, rather silently but I can hear the change in her breathing as caress the outside of her pussy. I then probe a finger into her pussy and two. I pull my fingers out and sample the taste of her vagina.

I then move my lips to her clitoris and protrude my tongue from my mouth slowly begin to flick it over her vagina and her reactions begin to get vocal as my tongue continues to move about over her most delicate parts of flesh. I then stick my tongue in between the folds of flesh which now elicits a loud response from her as I flick my tongue about inside her pussy.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers
12