Dora Shares Her Dongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue found its way to a point where the labia seemed to turn to the right, and she realized she had reached the end of one inner lip, where it merges with the other to form Britt's clit hood. She moved her tongue slightly to the left and encountered a small, succulent shape, which she licked gently.

"Yeah! Yeah! Suck my clit!" Britt responded.

Dora started to do what her friend wanted, but realized that she was having so much fun eating a pussy for the first time that she wanted to keep going as long as she could. If Britt had an orgasm right away, that would end it, at least for a while, but if Britt didn't have an orgasm, the pussy-eating would continue. It would be more fun for both of them if she did keep going, bringing Britt to a higher state of arousal before licking or sucking her clit until she climaxed. Dora brought her face back to where she had started, and began licking the other pair of Britt's pussy lips. There were no complaints, so she was certain she was doing the right thing.

Still letting her tongue find its way along the swollen labia and the heavy pubic hair, Dora licked the second pair of lips as she had licked the first, with her face as close to Britt's pussy as she could get it. As she continued, the aroma and the taste and the texture of the wet pussy became even more delectable, and the sounds of her partner's moans and exhortations were even more of a treat to her ears.

This time, when Dora's mouth reached Britt's clit, she knew what it was, and gently probed it with her tongue. "Yes! Yes! Right there! Suck my clit!" her new lover begged. Dora emulated what she had seen so many women do on videotapes, and what Britt wanted her to do. Her mouth engulfed the engorged clit that her tongue had been caressing, and she sucked on it, while Britt thrust her pussy up into her face.

As Dora sucked and licked, she realized how much she had been wanting to do this with a real woman, and for how long. Although the videotapes of sexy women cavorting together were fun, they were nowhere near as good or satisfying as a real clit in her mouth, or her clit in another woman's mouth. Never again would she be satisfied with looking at a videotape and masturbating. Although Britt was nowhere near as beautiful as the three young women on the screen behind her, she was real, and there on the sofa and, therefore, infinitely better.

It was just as much better for Britt too, looking down on the top of Dora's head and feeling a mouth sucking and licking her clit. "Yes! Yes!" she murmured. "Oh, God, yes! Keep doing that."

Dora had no intention of stopping: Britt's pussy felt and tasted and smelled so good to her. Suddenly, her lover gave a soft cry of joy, squeezed Dora's head between her thighs, and pressed on the back of her head.

"Yes! Yes!" Britt cried happily. "I'm cumming! Suck my clit!"

Even if she had wanted to, which she most emphatically didn't, Dora couldn't have removed her face from the wonderful place where it was being held. Britt kept her a very willing prisoner with her legs and hands, and rocked back and forth and from side to side on the sofa. Abruptly, her back arched, ramming her pussy against Dora's face, as she climaxed. Her hands flopped out to her sides, and her thighs relaxed their grip, but remained over Dora's shoulders.

She expected to find a great wealth of fresh juices after Britt's orgasm, and Dora was delighted to learn she was right. After licking it all up, she got back onto the sofa beside the woman who had just provided her with the feast.

"Wow, that was great," Dora exclaimed.

"Yes, it was." When Brit saw how much of her pussy juices remained on Dora's face, she leaned forward and licked it all off, before relaxing back onto the sofa again.

The videotape was at the place the three sexy women were lying on the floor, forming a triangle, each of them fucking another woman's ass or pussy with a dildo, while being fucked herself. Britt stared at the action. "How would you like to join them?" she asked.

Dora remembered what else she had planned to do that evening. "We can," she responded, and got onto the floor to drag her double-dong out from under the sofa.

Britt grinned at the sight of the toy. "Get back up here, and let's put it to use."

Dora got back onto the sofa to the right of Britt, the double-dong and a loose clit spur in her hand. They were light pink in color; both ends of the toy were about eight inches long and thick in proportion. Instead of being one straight cylinder, the middle was a flat piece of tough rubber, so it could be bend double and both ends used by one person, such as Dora used it. One of the dongs had the other spur attached, and this was the end Dora used on her pussy, while the other was pleasuring her ass. Every time she used the toy or any other, she carefully scrubbed and sterilized the entire thing, so Dora wasn't worried about putting either end into her pussy or somebody else's.

Still grinning, Britt moved down to the other end of the sofa and sprawled with her shoulders resting on the arm, her right leg on the back, and her left leg spread so her foot was flat on the floor. Dora, unsure of just what do next, followed suit, with her left leg across Britt's leg on the sofa back and the right one spread out so it was under the other woman's other leg. She attached the second clit spur and handed the toy to Britt, who wetted both ends with her tongue before leaning forward, holding the double-dong in her hand with one end aimed at Dora's pussy.

She knew enough to spread the lips of the target, and she was glad she had gotten so wet while eating out Britt. Dora murmured happily when the tip of the dong pressed against the opening of her pussy, and it felt even better when it was rubbed against her wetness to spread the natural lubrication. With the toy ready, Britt gave it a push, and the realistic head of the artificial cock wedged into Dora.

Many dildos had been inside her pussy, but this one felt so much different to Dora, because somebody else was wielding it, not her own hands. Waves of pleasure swept out from the point of entry, and she sighed happily. Britt gave another gentle push, and almost two inches eased inside, stretching open the entrance to Dora's pussy and the adjacent channel and sending more bolts of pleasure through her body.

Britt moved in closer, bending the flexible toy in the middle, one hand holding the other end against her pussy while the fingers of her other hand held open the lips. She rubbed the tip against the wetness there, and carefully inserted it, sighing happily when it eased inside her pussy. The double-dong was still bent in the middle, so Dora reached out and guided her end deeper into herself. From all along the path it was burrowing, and from where it was spreading the opening to her pussy, she could feel waves of pleasure crashing through her body.

"Oh, Britt, that feels just wonderful," she whispered to her partner.

"It sure does, Honey. Let's give ourselves a really good fucking."

That was what Dora wanted also and, when Britt moved her pussy closer, engulfing more of her dong, she imitated the action. Each woman had almost five inches of the artificial cock stuffed inside her pussy, sending pleasure rocketing through her body. They stayed in that position for almost a minute, enjoying the sensation and each other's presence, until Britt started moving again.

Using her elbows for traction, she slowly backed up, drawing her pussy off the dildo and stopping when most of it had been eased out of her. Dora did the same, pausing at the same time and, when Britt reversed and started moving back in her direction, imitated her partner again. Both women impaled themselves, taking the plastic cocks deeply into their wet pussies.

"Oooooo!" Britt and Dora moaned in unison from the intense pleasure each was feeling.

They repeated the same stroke, including the blissful moan. This time, before they started another stroke, Dora reached down and adjusted her clit spur so she would get full benefit of it. After a less than a second's hesitation, she adjusted the clit spur on Britt's dong also. The two women moved back again and, this time when they impaled their pussies, the hard rubber tines on the spur raked both clits, launching massive waves of pleasure that inundated both their bodies. This time, their moans were louder and ended in whimpers.

For a long time, the women fucked themselves and each other with the double-dong, imbedding the latex cocks in their pussies on every stroke. Their levels of joy ratcheted steadily upward, nearing absolute ecstasy. Neither one said anything; their moans and expressions of absolute bliss making any talking unnecessary. Finally, Dora broke the relative silence.

"Britt, this is so wonderful. I'm almost ready to cum."

"Me too, Honey. Just keep fucking."

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" they whimpered in unison, and started moving faster, and taking the dongs even deeper into their pussies. With every thrust, the thick shafts stretched their holes and crammed into their love channels. The spurs raked across their clits harder and faster, sending great breakers of pure pleasure crashing through the bodies of both women.

"Oh! Oh!" Dora cried out joyfully as she started cumming. Her body thrashed on the sofa, but she kept thrusting back and forth with Britt.

Her partner was only seconds behind. "Yes! Yes!" Britt warbled, equally loudly and joyously.

Both women lost control of their muscles, but the dongs were both embedded so deeply that the two pussies were almost touching and, as Britt and Dora thrashed around on the sofa, the hard prongs of the clit spurs were dragged across the very sensitive places they were designed to stimulate. In the throes of cumming, the more active their movements, the more their clits were raked by the spurs, making their movements even more active.

Until they climaxed, almost simultaneously. The backs of both women arched, they thrust their pussies into the air, and relaxed, totally spent and satisfied. Both women lay happily on the sofa, the double dongs imbedded deeply in their pussies, while fresh juices dripped out. Dora looked with a lack of interest at the screen of the television. The videotape had ended and rewound, and the screen was blank but, even if the hotties had been at their most orgasmic moment, she would have been equally disinterested. What she had just been through was infinitely better than watching some plastic women writhing on camera and pretending to be having fun.

Britt was the first to speak. "Honey, that was wonderful!"

"Yes. The best I've ever had." For the time being, Dora decided to keep her lack of experience a secret.

"Me too."

"Why don't you stay here tonight? I'm all worn out from work and fucking, but we can do more of the same tomorrow."

"Great! I'd love it." Britt was silent for a few seconds than added: "You know, I've got a good fuck-buddy named Trudy. I know she's love to join us in a threesome."

"Is she good-looking?"

"Nah. She's just as ugly as you and me."

"That sounds great. I hope she can join us this weekend."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Britt and Dora did, and as much fun as they expect to have the next day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12