Doreen is Pregnant Ch. 03: Doreen Delivers

Story Info
Wife has the baby and takes up where they left off.
5.8k words
4.39
68.6k
73

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers

The day came when Doreen called me and told me she was having contractions. When I arrived home, she had her "ready" bag packed. We drove to the hospital. During her last month especially, we had talked about our strategy when the baby came. I never told anyone in my office about the pregnancy. Usually I was reserved around the office staff and professional with my fellow engineers. We thought we could get by with not telling my mother and her parents.

The plan was to wait about six weeks and then announce that we had adopted a mixed race baby. It took some clever sidestepping when we were invited to gatherings during her third trimester. She had worn long flowing dresses during the first five or six months. We were also careful not to develop a pattern when Raymond fucked her. We even met at some motels which they had used before she confessed to me. There was no need to spend much on luxury when all that happened was raw sex.

During the labor and delivery, we maintained a calm demeanor. Luckily she had a fairly normal delivery. I was anxiously awaiting the arrival. Of course, one of my major concerns was the complexion of the baby. After about six hours total, our daughter was born. I will not go into details, except that she was not dark black. The nurses and doctor never said a word except the usual congratulations. I had taken two weeks' vacation time in advance, so no one should be calling for me. Two days later we were back at home. In the neighborhood, I used the excuse that Doreen had gone to visit her parents. She stayed in the nursery when I was at work and made sure not to answer the home phone. I took care of shopping and cooking for two weeks.

After a month, we announced to neighbors and work mates that we had adopted a beautiful daughter. You could tell that she was bi-racial from the very start. When people commented about her race, we ignored it and they usually got the message that it was not a topic for discussion. Nosey neighbors make bad friends anyway. The ones that we cared about took it all in stride and moved on with us.

We were just like any couple with a new baby. Incredibly, I felt no resentment when I looked at or held our daughter. Doreen was so happy that I had embraced the baby as my own. We had not seen Raymond in about three months. I thought that he had probably moved on to other non-suspecting white couples. I wondered how many hot white wives had a dark bun in the oven from Raymond. I speculated that he would move on and not want to fuck Doreen now that she was a mother. Doreen was more caught up in motherhood than she was thinking about sex. We did talk about it, but her sex drive was not yet blooming.

What were blooming were her magnificent mild laden breasts. They were a sight to behold in her nursing bras. The beautiful nipples and areola were a much darker brown and had Montgomery tubercles around them. The nipples were almost always distended as she was nursing the baby. Her natural breasts made plenty of milk. They over-produced and she had to express some of the milk when the baby was full. Gradually, she let me help with that. I was so excited. She told me there was no need to try to hide my erections when I helped her because she had seen my little boner. She said that she was quite flattered that helping milk her breasts was so erotic for me. I admit that I masturbated after almost every milking. I had not yet tasted her milk, but there was little doubt that I would get that chance.

We waited the full six weeks before we had sex. I was concerned that after having been fucking Raymond's huge cock and then giving birth that she would not be able to feel me at all. We started having vaginal sex. She was very loving to me and let me get off in her vagina. She never had an orgasm. I asked her about this. She said that we could start having oral sex again. In fact, she was quite enthusiastic about it to see if things had changed after the baby. Our first time, I fucked her and then went down on her as we had previously done. I ate the cum from her pussy and enjoyed the taste of our combined juices.

Each time we made love, her beautiful full breasts began leaking milk. It didn't matter if she had just nursed the baby or was in between feedings. One of my favorite things was for her to mount me cowgirl facing me and then unclasp her bra and start squeezing milk all over me. She got quite good at squirting it directly into my mouth. When I was ready to cum, I rose up and suckled her dripping tits until I blasted my load into her. Then I would suck her pussy while she massaged her breasts and milked herself while having an orgasm. I would then lie beside her and suck her breasts pulling the warm excess milk into my mouth. She admitted that she loved this as much as I did.

When the baby was two months old, we finally talked about Raymond. I asked her if she still had the desire to be fucked by his huge cock. She reluctantly admitted that she missed having these intense vaginal orgasms. However, she said that our sex life was very satisfying now that we were back to oral and had added the variety of the husband breast feeding and lactation play.

"Yes, I understand that Doreen, but do you want to fuck Raymond again?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind if it was not going to have a negative effect on our relationship."

"I'll take that as a yes, then."

She suppressed a little smile and went about her business. I was now comfortable with our new life. We had easily transitioned into our roles as parents. The whole process had been so much easier than I had anticipated. Of course, my mother was less than excited about being a grandparent of a racially mixed child. Doreen's parents were extremely happy. Having ministered to the Eskimos, they were glad to approve diversity. It took a week before I brought up the topic to Doreen. We had just finished making love. I asked her if she had contacted Raymond. She replied that she thought that I should make the arrangements in order to show my approval.

"OK," I answered. "When do you want to do this?"

"How about Friday evening? I have been interviewing sitters and a nice girl lives on the block. I don't want to leave the baby for very long, so we need to have everything ready to go. Can you set up the motel and Raymond?"

Just like that we were set. I made all the necessary arrangements. Raymond was to meet us at seven sharp on Friday evening. We didn't need any preliminaries. The suspense of planning to meet with Raymond again was going to have her hot and horny, I hoped. I still wanted to confirm that a big black cock would be the same for her after she had given birth.

Friday morning, Doreen began expressing extra milk. Between the feeding and the expressing, an ample supply for the short time we would be gone was stocked in the refrigerator. The last breast feeding was at noon. After that, Doreen prepared the bottles. Around 5 o'clock she took a long hot bath. She had me shave her legs and pussy. I was careful not to nick her even though my hands trembled some. She wore a yellow thong and a thin demi-bra. Her huge breasts spilled out the top. She wore a short black skirt and black stilettos. Her top was a thin yellow scoop neck sweater. Her breasts sat prominently under the material and plenty of cleavage showed.

The cute little baby sitter, Ashley, came at 6:30. Doreen showed her how to warm the bottles and let her feed the baby before we left. She gave Ashley our phone numbers and left emergency numbers also.

Once we got in the car, Doreen finally relaxed and sat back to enjoy the short trip to the hotel. I had paid earlier in the day and already had a key. I talked about how anxious she must be to meet up with Raymond again. She smiled and thanked me for being so attentive to her needs. Her skirt was riding up on its own, but I reached over and rubbed her legs causing it to ride up even higher. She pulled it up more showing the thin material of her thong. She rubbed her pussy through the thong and I detected a wet spot already forming. Her breasts were beginning to leak milk. I am sure she cut out expressing milk just after lunch so that they would be ripe for milking. She had thought of everything.

Raymond was waiting in the room when we arrived. I had arranged for him to get a key. We walked in and I shook hands with him. Doreen gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I took a seat in a chair as they began to embrace. Doreen took charge, removing his shirt and pants. She had him sit on the bed and remove his shoes and socks. She held her hands out and motioned for him to stand. She guided him so he faced directly at me. With her searching hands, she rubbed the outside of his briefs. She rubbed his ever enlarging cock. The bulge was magnificent. Finally, Doreen pulled his underwear down and let his raging hard on free. It bobbed up and down with each heartbeat. It looked almost grotesque it was so big. The dark pink and purple head was already protruding from the top of his foreskin. She pumped the skin back and forth, alternating showing the bulbous head and then covering it back up with the pliable skin sheath.

Doreen stood up and dropped her top. She undid her skirt and let it fall. I got up and picked up each item of clothing. She turned around and offered me the back of her bra. I unsnapped it and guided the strap off her shoulders. I let one side go and pulled the bra back around my neck. She allowed me to reach around her and hold her swollen breasts. Her nipples were already flowing and dripping milk. She kneeled down and took Raymond's cock into her mouth. She continued to expose, and then hide his huge cock head. She engulfed the entire head with her red lips. He groaned as she forced more of his huge cock into her mouth.

She guided him back onto the bed and continued to suck his cock. I was amazed as she pushed his legs apart and then wrapped his huge cock with her lactating breasts. His cock was literally streaming precum. With this lubrication, she slopped her breasts and continued to titty fuck him as she held her breasts together. She then turned around and mounted him. She squatted above his cock and slowly began to lower herself down. His cock slipped as her pussy lips touched him. She nodded to me to hold his cock while she lowered herself. I held his cock and aided the mating process. She pushed down while I guided him into her wet pussy. She fucked her way down, inches at a time until she sat completely down on him. His massive cock was buried deeply into my white wife. She slowly began to ride him.

She offered her breasts to me and I quickly began sucking. I first tasted the salty lubrication on her breasts and then started sucking her nipple. The milk was overwhelming me as the pressure was so great. Even a gentle lick would cause her nipples to leak a huge amount. I sucked and sucked, nursing like a starving man. She had me lean back and kneel between their legs. She rode his cock and squeezed her breasts. Her milk sprayed me in the face, chest and all over my underwear. My little cock was bursting. I took over the milking while she concentrated on fucking Raymond. She was indeed fucking him while she fed me. The milk was drenching the bed. She moved her hips up and down, then back and forth.

Raymond was surprised also. He had tried so hard to seduce Doreen and the other women, now one of his conquests was using him like a stallion. She was fucking him. He was just providing the big hard cock. This went on for what seemed like a very long time. She was experiencing some minor orgasms, building up to the big one. When it looked like she had an orgasm, she almost immediately began pounding with her drenched pussy. She started moaning in between mild shudders. I marveled at her stamina. Her breasts were giving up their treasure as she bucked on his cock.

Doreen screamed and thrust her hips firmly down on his cock and held herself there as she shrieked. She leaned back showing her dripping pussy and Raymond's big cock pulsing load after load of his cum into her. She leaned back more and told me to lick her pussy while he was still shooting his cum into her. I licked her clit and ran my tongue over his cock while he pounded her. The juices had an unusual taste. It was a dull metallic taste with an animal aroma. It was very heady, but not at all unpleasant.

She had me lay down under her as she allowed him to take her doggy style. With each stroke, some of the cum dripped into my mouth. She came again while I licked her clit. When Raymond pulled out, his cock popped me in the nose and forehead. His cum ran out in torrents. She smothered me with her sloppy pussy. Their juices ran out all over my face and forehead. I sucked as much as I could, but a great flow drenched me. Their juices were all over me. In my hair, nose, mouth, chin and onto my neck. Doreen came again and then rolled over. Raymond was watching while I serviced her pussy.

They rested while I went back to my chair. My cock was dripping. Doreen told me to take my underwear off and jack off. I did just that. She had me shoot off into my hand and then eat it. I would have done anything for her at this point. I fell back into the chair after I came. My whole upper body was shining with their juices.

What followed was another hard fucking. This time, Raymond was more active. He mounted Doreen and threw her legs up over his shoulders while he pounded her pussy unmercifully. Doreen came and came. This was animal fucking at its best. When Raymond shot another load into her, he was spent. Doreen told me to make love to her. I had already cum, but I was hard again. I entered her loose pussy. It was like a swamp. The smell in the room was fragrant with sex, milk and body fluids. I fucked her to the best of my ability. She did not feel me or cum again. She held me tightly and kissed me deeply. When I shot a few quick spurts into her, I groaned and collapsed on top of her. She rolled me over and mounted my face. She then rode my mouth to yet another orgasm.

We did not bother to clean up. We just put our clothes on and left. Doreen did not bother to replace her bra and thong. We rode quietly home. We were both exhausted. We found out that the baby was indeed down for the night. I took Ashley home. She said it was very easy after she fed her with the bottle and changed her diaper. When I got back home, Doreen had on only a short robe. She was in the baby's room. We both kissed her good night and retired to the bedroom.

Doreen dropped her robe and pulled the covers down. She had not showered and cum was still leaking from her pussy. I took my clothes off and lay under her breasts. She gave me first one and then the other breast to nurse. I suckled her full mammaries and relieved the pressure while enjoying my late night meal. She cooed as I nursed her breasts. We finally dozed off. Neither of us had showered. We both smelled of mother's milk, cum, sweat and powerful sex.

To back track a little, in her third trimester I had gotten curious about Raymond and his business. It finally got the better of me and I hired a discreet private detective to look into Raymond, his business, and especially his love life. I don't know how the detective came up with the information, but it seems that Doreen is not the only mother of a love child. The private eye informed me that there were at least three other mothers of bi-racial children who were customers of Raymond's.

The children ranged from age three to newborn. One mother was divorced. The other two were still married. None of the mothers had black husbands. It looked like Raymond was a busy and quite potent man. The detective said that there were probably more out there if I wanted to pursue it. I paid him and told him that would not be necessary. I got the picture easily.

I had no idea what I was going to do with this information, but it did satisfy my suspicious mind. Not that it mattered. Doreen and I were still very much in love. Our marriage had survived the infidelity, the reaction and eventually made it to the loving acceptance. It was definitely an alternative lifestyle. However, I wondered how many mothers had conceived in an adulterous affair and not confessed to the cuckold husband.

After we had started meeting with Raymond again, I had an inspiration or maybe it was a really bad idea. I got the address of the divorced mother the detective had found. I called on her late one afternoon on my way home from work. I rang her doorbell while wondering myself what the hell I was doing. She answered the door wearing exercise clothing. I introduced myself and told her that Raymond had given me her name as a reference. I explained that we were planning to do a major renovation to our property and I wanted to make sure that Raymond had good references. It was a calculated risk. I wondered if she would call Raymond or maybe even call the police. I was hoping my detective could intervene if she called the police.

I heard a baby calling from the other room. She excused herself and ran into her exercise room. When she returned, she was carrying a bi-racial baby. She introduced herself as Sharee. The baby was Charles Ray. He appeared to be about eighteen months old.

"So, you wanted the low down on Raymond?"

"Yes, his company has been doing my lawn work for a few months. We are thinking about putting in some major landscaping additions. I felt more comfortable about getting some up to date references for him."

Sharee said, "Well, they only do my lawn every week and some seasonal improvements. Nothing like you are planning."

"Have you been using his service for very long?"

"About three years, I think."

"Have you and your husband had any landscaping done by his company?"

"I am not married. I have been divorced for a year and a half."

Bingo. This corresponded well with the birth the child.

"Oh, I am sorry," I said.

Sharee seemed to have responded well to her post baby exercise regimen. She was a tall blonde with a great figure. Her butt was solid and quite shapely. The yoga pants she was wearing outlined it so perfectly. I even got a great look at a prominent camel toe when she sat down. Her top did not quite drape far enough to hide it, nor did it hide her full round breasts. Her exercise bra was bulky, but she looked to be at least a D cup.

She easily dismissed my apology for the divorce. I continued asking her questions about the landscaping company. I asked if she knew anything else about his services. She said that he was referred to her by a neighbor. Both she and her ex-husband were impressed with his work and customer service.

THE OPENING. "Uh, what do you mean by customer service?"

"Oh, just, you know, he was very attentive when he first set up our account."

Sharee was starting to blush a little, but it did not look like she was embarrassed that much. In fact, she seemed to have a little glint in her eye. Or maybe that was my imagination.

"Would you trust Raymond to have access to your home when you were not here?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Just checking. So you have a good relationship with him, then?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Do his rates increase very often?"

"No. Why do you ask that?"

"Oh, just checking. How much do you pay for regular mowing now?"

She did not answer immediately. That was a dead giveaway. She mumbled a little and finally came up with a number that I don't remember and didn't care about anyway. She seemed to start to feel a little uncomfortable and I sensed it. I decided to go for it.

"Sharee, did your divorce have anything to do with Raymond?"

She got that far away look in her eyes and got up and walked toward the door. I knew she was uncomfortable. I had to think fast.

"I am sorry, Sharee, but I think we have a lot in common and I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers
12