D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I like that Glory Hole concept. You should do yours that way Mark," Cherry grinned.

"Red and Nancy are already working on that," he told her. "I agree this one is wild. I like it a lot."

"Pierre said he has at least three separate shots he wants to take for the catalog in there. This is going to be one racy catalog," Cherry said.

"It had better be, I've got the sexiest women on the planet in it," Gary said. "The video should be a riot."

"Did Pierre tell you about the ending of the video?" Jill asked her.

"Oh, you mean the part where the three of us come walking out of the Darkroom naked and covered in cum?" I love it. I do think this is something we should rehearse a lot first though," Cherry grinned.

Mark roared, "That's my girl."

"Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Take me to bed and wear me out you delicious hunk of man," Cherry purred as she grabbed Mark's hand, kissed Gary goodnight and wandered off to hours of orgasmic bliss.

Gary looked at his watch and grinned, the night was young. He got up and walked into the playroom with Ann. He poured her a drink and they walked into the theater. They selected a movie, sat back, and began to watch.

She put her head on his shoulder and she looked up at him, "Your women are alright with this?"

"Ann, I love them with all my heart. They love me the same way. We party with everyone here. We don't need their permission and they don't need mine. I love them and I love the fact that they are enjoying the men and women equally. Everyone here is bi and that makes it easy. No matter what you want, it is here for you."

"You're bi too?" she asked.

"Yes dear, I am," he told her.

"That is so hot. Someday I'd love to watch that. I'm kinky that way. I should say that is one of my kinks. There is very little I don't enjoy."

"What turns you on the most?" Gary asked her.

"I was born to fuck and I'm good at it but I really love sucking cock. Sucking cock while being fucked is my favorite. I have never had three men at one time but I'm thinking that can happen soon. I know I'd simply love that. One of the things with the Cowboys was we couldn't go near the players. All those gorgeous hunks of men and it is hands off. That sucked."

"You like black men too?" he asked her. "We have some very nice black men around here. They are wonderful and hung very well."

"Oh yes, I've met them. I haven't played with anyone yet. I've just been trying to get the lay of the land so to speak. I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I know that no one was going to touch Cherry until after tonight. We heard about what happened to her and everyone understands. She is adorable isn't she?"

"She is lovely. I just met her this week. I'm getting to know her and I like what I see already. Don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes darling. If my girls walked in on us right now, they would sit and watch. They love watching me make love to a woman."

"Really, that is so hot. Where have you been all my life? I love sex and I love being watched. Are you going to fuck me Gary?" Ann asked as he stared into her bright green eyes.

"Not until I've made love to you first. I have a thing. I won't fuck a woman I haven't made love to first. I treat all my women the same way," he told her.

Her hand went to his face and she turned him towards her, "Make love to me Gary. I really want to experience what everyone has told me. Make love to me please."

Gary leaned over and kissed Ann delicately and passionately. Her dark brown shoulder length hair framed her angelic face perfectly. Her body was exquisite without a single ounce of fat anywhere. She looked into his blue eyes and sighed. She didn't know this man at all but she felt a warmth and kinship to him she could not explain. Their lips met again and he felt her slender hand run behind his neck.

"I don't know why but I want you more than any man I've ever met. Love me tonight and then fuck the daylights out of me tomorrow night Gary," she purred.

Upstairs, Cherry lay wrapped in Mark's arms. Her body glistened from the sweat of their lovemaking. His arms trembled as he held her tightly. He kissed the top of her head and she moaned sweetly. She looked up into his eyes and smiled that killer, drop-dead gorgeous smile he had grown to love so deeply.

"I was so stupid baby, I don't know why you wanted me back," she told him.

"For starters, I never wanted you to leave. I realized what was happening to me in Hawaii and I fought it with all my heart. You see, I was exactly like you. I had resolved that falling in love was something for someone else. I have a ton of people I love but there is a big difference between loving someone and being in love. All I wanted to do was give you the things you wanted out of life. I didn't want to fall in love with anyone."

"I know that feeling," Cherry sighed. "My head has never been right. Most of the time I am good but when things go out of whack I can't control anything. I say things I don't mean and do things I know are wrong. I want to be normal but I don't think I ever will be."

"Don't run away next time, stay, and talk to me. That is all I ask darling," Mark whispered.

She leaned up and kissed him. The silkiness of her skin thrilled him and he held her close. "I am in love with you Mark. It took a while to sink in but it did. I can't believe you did everything you did after the way I treated you. That told me more than any words ever could."

"What did I do?" he inquired guardedly.

Oh nothing the average ex-boyfriend wouldn't do like having Ralph and his team in the air within an hour of them finding me in the alley. Having them pick up Dr. Bowen and flying him to me. Then, flying the doctor and me back to Dallas for all the surgeries. As if you weren't pissed enough at me, you paid for everything. Shall I continue," she laughed.

"I am going to go ballistic on those three assholes the next time I see them. Motherfuckers, they knew I wanted them to shut the fuck up," Mark growled.

"Honey," she said as she rolled up on her hip, "Did it ever occur to you how many people actually do care about you. I think it is pretty amazing."

"Cherry, they care about us baby, not just me. They care as much about you as they do me. Actually, it is very sweet. Annoying as hell but sweet," he said. He pulled her to his chest and their kiss built into frenzy.

Cherry's heart sang as their lips met. Her long manicured nails traced lines behind Mark's neck as their tongues danced with pure pleasure. The heat from their bodies, the scent of her perfume and the pheromones were working their magic. The lust they felt unleashed and they loved each other with every fiber of their being.

Mark flipped her over and laid her flat on her back. Her skin glistened with perspiration and her breasts heaved heavily in anticipation. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. Yes, that first night in Vegas had been lovely. He had made love to her but it wasn't like tonight was going to be. He had made love to her once already. The Mark she knew and the Mark she loved was in this bed right now and that was all that mattered to her.

The glint in his eye and the lovely boyish grin told her everything she needed to know. He was going to fuck her brains out and then some. His manner had changed in just a couple of days. He was the man she knew again. He had his confidence back and his passion as well. If she was right, it wouldn't matter that these suites had been soundproofed to accommodate Holly. The entire world would hear her screaming shortly and that thrilled her completely.

She started to say something but he put his finger on her lips and she gazed into his eyes and saw that the desire she had longed for was burning brightly once again. He kissed her forehead and then her neck. Her long black hair fanned out on the sheets. She turned her face and he took full advantage. He licked her neck tenderly and his tongue thrilled her. He worked upwards and toward her earlobe. She shivered with delight and her nipples sprang upwards like two towering diamonds atop great mountains. His tongue grazed her ear and she inhaled deeply.

The Maestro has returned, she thought. She giggled and he took that as a good sign. He could make a statue cry; he was that sweet.

"I love you," he whispered.

Cherry moaned as Mark's hands caressed her body deliciously. His touch was surreal. He knew her body and he played her in every octave available. Each touch was designed to extract maximum pleasure and deliver it directly to her aching body. God, how she adored this man.

His tongue kissed her neck and her shoulders. He moved his face back to hers and their lips met in a massive kiss that spoke volumes of love, lust and wanton desire. He kissed her chin and went straight down her neck. Her breasts were heaving massively and he kissed the tender flesh between her breasts. His hands gently stroked the sides of her chest. The fullness of her breasts barely grazing the sides of his hands as his face fell below the best set of tits money could buy.

He licked lower towards her navel as his hands began to touch the taut flesh of her rock hard stomach. He moved higher and his tongue drew a wet line up and under her right breast. His touch thrilled her and he began to lick the tender underside of that glorious breast. His breath was warm and inviting on her. He knew how to rev an engine. Her engine was explosive to say the least.

His tongue circled her nipple, barely touching her trembling flesh. That turned her on and he was playing her so well. The fingers of his other hand were circling her left nipple and mimicking what he was doing with his tongue. She arched her back to stuff her nipple into his mouth. He was ready for that move and he teased her by pulling back at just that moment. She bit her lip and smiled. He wasn't going to make it easy was he? Well, just lay back, enjoy it, and enjoy it she sure was.

She moaned and he opened his lips and placed the tip of his tongue on the tip of her nipple. Her stomach flattened and her pussy gushed. This was so good. She realized the tip of his finger was touching her other nipple and they were synchronized. His tongue moved right and so did his finger. Her man obviously had new or different skills she had yet to learn. Her smile was broad as she thought that one over.

He closed his upper lip over her nipple. His tongue stroked upwards on her long, extended nipple seductively. His thumb was working its stroke in complete unison and her breasts sang with joy at the sexually enticing sensations he brought her. She arched her back and came slowly and sweetly. He looked up and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Their tongues danced deliciously as her orgasm subsided.

He broke the kiss, his face falling to her flat stomach. He kissed her sweetly and moved to her belly button. His tongue darted in and out of it and this positively thrilled her to no end. His hands caressed her breasts and worked down the sides of her lovely body. Each touch brought unbridled bliss and Cherry knew there was so much more to come.

Mark could feel her responses and that spurred him on. He wanted to give her the best night possible. She had suffered so much and she deserved the royal treatment she was due. In his eyes she was beyond royalty.

His face traveled along the crest of her hips and her stomach heaved deliciously with every teasing flit of his tongue. He loved teasing her. She loved it when he did.

Hands moved over her hips and down onto her thighs. Her soft skin covered the legs of a dancer and they were strong and gorgeous. His hands caressed her thighs and down her legs. He grabbed her ankles and raised them up. His hands massaged her feet and he held them up. He kissed the top of her feet and her ankles. He kissed the back of her raised legs. Kneeling before her, he held her legs straight up. He kissed the back of her knees and she moaned loud and long. His tongue teased her and she responded dramatically. He spread her legs and she became revealed in all her splendid glory.

"Every time I look at you, my heart stops. You are breathtakingly beautiful," he whispered.

Her sweet smile betrayed the strongest of emotions as he began to kiss the insides of her thighs. The closer he got, the hotter his breath felt. He held her legs wide and she loved the feel of his cheek as he slid closer to his goal. Her pussy glistened in anticipation and the sight of that drove Mark's desire into hyperspace. He licked closer and closer and her scent was intoxicating to him. Every part of her was perfect but nothing was more beautiful than the sight that lay before his eyes at this moment.

His tongue followed the curve of her beautiful cheeks and she inhaled sharply and sweetly. He rolled her up and kissed her ass and back down between her thighs.

He began deliberately to open her up with his tongue. The lovely, moist folds lay before him invitingly. His tongue opened the first petal slowly and deliberately. The sweet, soft flesh parted and he brought his tongue up teasingly from bottom to the very tip. He opened the opposite fold and descended slowly and carefully. She was moaning and writhing on the soft sheets. He was adamant he wasn't going to touch it. He came close and she shrieked but his intentions were to make her wait. His tongue slipped out of her fold and he rolled her up. He licked between her legs and he teased and licked that oh so sweet area between her pussy and her ass.

"You son of a bitch. You delicious motherfucker. Oh yes!" she screamed.

His tongue inched lower and he rimmed her wetly. Her hips raised and she pushed her ass onto his tongue. He loved her ass and he sweetly licked her with all the love he had in him.

"My baby loves me, yes, he loves me," she cried. "God, you have me cumming so hard."

His tongue stiffened and he opened her ass. His tongue drove inside her and she came hard. His hands caressed her stomach and down onto her bare pubic area. His touch heightened what his tongue was accomplishing and Cherry went absolutely wild. He was tongue fucking her ass and she was on fire.

He pulled out and moved to the bottom of her folds again. He flattened his tongue and brought it straight up. Her shrieks were so loud and her hips rose to meet him. The taste of her sweetness was ambrosia to him and he couldn't get enough. Cherry exploded on his face about half way up the passage and he licked the sweet dew with a hunger that he only had with her.

Just before he reached her clit, Mark stopped and raised his lips above her clit. He lowered his upper lip over it and slowly began to lick the base of her clit. She went ballistic. His featherlike licks drove her so far over the edge and he had absolutely no intention of stopping.

"Yes! Yes, you darling sweet man! You know I love this. Ohmigod, I need this. I've needed this for so long. Don't stop darling. Please don't stop. I'm cumming. Holy fuck this is so good baby! Yes!"

Mark didn't stop and he took her to successively stronger and longer orgasms. His pace never changed. His position never moved. God could this man lick pussy. Cherry exploded again and it was wonderful. He kept it up and she was crying, cumming, and crying with joy. She came again, and again. Just when she thought she couldn't cum anymore, he'd take her to another plateau, hold her there, and then take her higher. Her breath was ragged, her stomach hurt and he did not relent. She had much longer and far better orgasms still to come.

"Baby, baby, this is so good. Oh fuck, here I go again. YES," she shrieked.

His tongue, that magic appendage he had trained so well took her off again and this time, she came off the bed. Her legs wrapped themselves around his neck and she exploded with a ferocity that he had never seen before even from her. He drank her down. His tongue never changed its pace and when she thought she was finished, she erupted again. Her legs shook; her toes curled and her pussy unleashed a torrent that simply took her breath completely away.

She collapsed. He slid up beside her and stroked her gently. She turned her face towards him but she couldn't see anything. Her unfocused eyes spoke volumes. She gasped for breath and all she could do was hold his hand tighter than she had ever held it before.

He gave her a moment and then he lit her a cigarette. Objects were forming in her head and she realized her vision was returning. She took the cigarette and inhaled deeply.

She smiled and began to giggle. "We have a huge problem Mark. I don't know which one of us is stupider. You for wanting me back or me for leaving you in the first place. If it weren't so damned expensive, I'd beat my own ass after that. God, I've missed you darling. I've missed you more than you'll ever know."

She rolled up to face him. He threw her leg over his and his hard cock slid inside her. She moaned loudly, inhaled deeply and her eyes bore into his. Neither of them moved but Mark began flexing inside of her. His cock rose and began to massage her G Spot and she moaned deeply. Not one word was spoken. He built up a rhythm. He took the cigarette from her and kept up what he was doing.

"Oh I love it when you do this to me baby. This is so good. So very, very good." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply. He continued. She built up a series of orgasms that crushed him tightly. Single-mindedly, he kept up and like before, her orgasms built exponentially. She threw her arms around his muscular frame and held on for dear life as wave after wave of unmatched erotic pleasure washed over her.

Mark flipped her over and began to thrust into her. His long strokes changed the pace wonderfully and she welcomed his strong cock with joy in her heart. His hips became a blur and he slammed fucked her into a breath stealing series of orgasms that almost sent her into a catatonic state.

He slowed and flipped her onto her knees. He took her doggie style and she screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck me Mark, Fuck me. Don't stop you delicious son of a bitch, fucking shove that cock into me as deep as you can. I love you. I want your cock to ram me hard baby. Yes, oh fuck yes! Fuck me. Fuck me harder and faster. Don't you dare stop."

She clamped down on his cock and she had a stranglehold on it. He slamfucked her through another series of orgasms and the walls of her vagina had nearly succeeded in squishing his cock completely. She screamed, yelped, and begged for more. Her body and the bed were drenched completely but they didn't care. He ran his hands along her back lovingly as his cock pulled from her tight, well-used pussy. He grabbed her arms and pulled them straight back.

His cock came to rest against her tight, lovely asshole.

"Oh you have no idea how much I need this darling. Shove that cock up my ass and take me to heaven. I'm cumming just thinking about having your cock in my ass. Fuck my tight ass baby. I want you more today than I ever have and you know what that means. Fuck my tight, hot ass and tell me how much you love me baby."

His cock pressed into her and she opened up tentatively. It had been a long, long time since she had it this way. In fact, it had been a long time since any man had touched her. She didn't care, she wanted her man in her ass, and she wanted it right now.

Mark's broad head eased inside and Cherry relaxed as he slid inside. She moaned deeply. He held her arms and pulled her back on his cock.

"Motherfucker, I love you. Slam my ass. Shove that cock into me hard. I want it hard and I want it deep. Fuck my ass baby. Oh, yes! I love it. I love you, fuck, fuck. Oh mother I love this."

Mark was fucking her harder than he ever had. Her ass was the most divine thing he had ever possessed and he cherished it. She was so hot. She was so tight and it was all he could do not to cum.